(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,505 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 hours ago by Pinhead86
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,505 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 191.
#8151 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Come on , anybody finding a nib Zilla at retail is buying it themselves obviously

Worth a shot. I keep any discussions fully confidential.

#8152 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Come on , anybody finding a nib Zilla at retail is buying it themselves obviously

^^Agreed. If I find one I'm buying it

#8153 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Sharp Shooter II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition classic Game Plan Sharp Shooter II pinball machine. fully working, no issues, new rubbers and LEDs, cabinet has been touched up in places but looks good. all origina...”
2022-06-05
Warren, MI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 363 times

#8154 1 year ago

Nice powder coated GNR for sale

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice GNR, all powder coated including ball ramp trails. Has full cliffy set, scoop, trough, and 2 piece shooter lane cliffy. 2nd owner. 367 plays. New magnet coil and new shoo...”
2022-06-05
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 64 days
Viewed: 253 times

#8155 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

Try here?
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136767

NM. That’s Deadpool. Lol.

#8156 1 year ago

I have a nice No Fear I”ll be listing soon.

#8157 1 year ago

How soon?

#8158 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade? Mainly looking for other stern pros possibly others.

#8159 1 year ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only Led Zeppelin with expression lights. Looking to trade stern pro for stern pro.”
2022-07-10
Shaker Heights, OH
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 702 times

#8160 1 year ago

Have a huo Led Zeppelin Pro with lollipop rails, lit flipper buttons, shaker, expression lights, Stern Topper. Low plays. Will be listing in a couple days.

#8161 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell. Did a topside cleaning and waxed with Blitz. Installed green Titans. Rebuilt all the flippers. Added Stern sideblades and a shaker.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 960 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 698 times
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell. I have added a Stern topper and shooter rod.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
8,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 643 times

#8162 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really clean No Fear. Game works 100% and plays great. Cabinet has no fade and is nice and bright which is very rare. Legs obviously included. Looking to sell onl...”
2022-06-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 141 times

#8163 1 year ago

I Have a The Simpsons Pinball Party available for trade. Looking for newer games that we do not have at TILTED Barcade. Let me know if anyone is interested.

#8164 1 year ago

I assure you, Jim is not in the business of selling games at MSRP anyway

#8165 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

$1,000US FINDERS FEE!! Find me a NIB Godzilla Premium at cost ($8,999US) and I will pay you $1,000 for helping me locate the game. Purchase must happen for you to get the finder's fee. Prefer games located in Michigan/Ohio/PA/NY states so I can pick up in person. Thanks for the help!

why on earth would anyone do that when they sell near 12k used now? if anyone found one for 9k NIB out the door they could sell for 12k or more. its the hottest machine out.

#8166 1 year ago

Godzilla is popular now, but only until the next big thing comes out. When Stern finally releases Big Buck Hunter II, or the next music pin, The Dixie Chicks’ Pinball Adventure, Godzilla will be forgotten.

#8167 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Godzilla is popular now, but only until the next big thing comes out. When Stern finally releases Big Buck Hunter II, or the next music pin, The Dixie Chicks’ Pinball Adventure, Godzilla will be forgotten.

I highly doubt Godzilla will be forgotten.

#8168 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

You must not of played one yet.come play mine,you'll love it and I believe I've modded it to your standards.

#8169 1 year ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I Have a The Simpsons Pinball Party available for trade. Looking for newer games that we do not have at TILTED Barcade. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Are you interested in an AIQ pro? Been looking for a TSPP.

#8170 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

doubt it. Rush came out after Godzilla, and Godzilla is still the most sought after. Godzilla has a rare combo quality that it earns well due to its relevance and it also earns well as it plays great. So home owners eat it up as well.

#8171 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

I highly doubt Godzilla will be forgotten.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

You must not of played one yet

Come on guys, you thought I was serious about Big Buck Hunter II or Dixie Chicks making people forget about Godzilla? I’ve played the LE and pro. It’s one of Stern’s very best. After Big Buck Hunter.

#8172 1 year ago

I just picked up an Addams Family. I was told it has been in the house for about 20 years. Players condition, everything seems to work but I only spent a few minutes on it. Anyone interested before I start ordering parts?

#8173 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Big Indian tonight.

#8174 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

You seem to have a habit of *I have a [fill in game name] I'll be listing soon* posts.

It seems like your using Pinside to advertise a game only to sell it *off line* prior to listing to avoid the *sales value fee*

Seems like a smutch way of using Pinside.

#8175 1 year ago
Quoted from nsduprr:

You seem to have a habit of *I have a [fill in game name] I'll be listing soon* posts.
It seems like your using Pinside to advertise a game only to sell it *off line* prior to listing to avoid the *sales value fee*

Very rarely do we ever sell a game through this thread, so 95 percent of the time we have to list an add (In which we pay Pinside every time we list an add)

#8176 1 year ago

Anyone grab that hi low ace on cl? Emailed and never heard back

#8177 1 year ago

1 hour to go

#8178 1 year ago
Quoted from nsduprr:

Well: tonight, soon, and I'm thinking of selling my .....

#8179 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

1 hour to go

Sorry, an unexpected vist to Clay is needed.

#8180 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone grab that hi low ace on cl? Emailed and never heard back

I talked to the guy and he was a total weirdo he had a crazy obsession with Dick White art

#8181 1 year ago

Sorry, an unexpected vist to Clay is needed.

so you list or say your going to list a game before you know it works ?

#8182 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

so you list or say your going to list a game before you know it works ?

Nope, we thought our other tech would get it done, but it didn’t work out, so since it’s not fixed yet we have not listed it yet.

#8183 1 year ago

Nope, we thought our other tech would get it done, but it didn’t work out, so since it’s not fixed yet we have not listed it yet.

why not just list it once it is ready for sale?

#8184 1 year ago

So why are you trying to gin up interest before a game is ready?

#8185 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

why not just list it once it is ready for sale?

That’s the plan going forward now.

#8186 1 year ago

OK let me be clear…
Its bad business to advertise *for sale* a product before it’s ready for sale. In the case of a pin ball flip, make sure the game is ready for sale before *advertising* it. It’s simple, check out the game, list the game, and sell the game. Don’t send out bull shit *I’m going to* posts.

#8188 1 year ago

Pinball7 hit the the jackpot ?

#8189 1 year ago
Quoted from nsduprr:

So why are you trying to gin up interest before a game is ready?

" I'm thinking of selling my ____ pin" Is a fishing trip for offers, NO?

#8190 1 year ago
Quoted from nsduprr:

OK let me be clear…
Its bad business to advertise *for sale* a product before it’s ready for sale. In the case of a pin ball flip, make sure the game is ready for sale before *advertising* it. It’s simple, check out the game, list the game, and sell the game. Don’t send out bull shit *I’m going to* posts.

This thread is for people to check out what’s available or even soon will be locally. What’s even your problem?

#8191 1 year ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

This thread is for people to check out what’s available or even soon will be locally. What’s even your problem?

Please read the title of this forum: What is for sale in Michigan now What part of "NOW" do you not understand?

#8192 1 year ago

Looking to shake loose a World Cup Soccer!

#8193 1 year ago

I’m thinking about selling lemonade on here soon so everyone can just coooool out. $.25 a cup. Real lemons.

#8194 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’m thinking about selling lemonade on here soon so everyone can just coooool out. $.25 a cup. Real lemons.

Yeah but is there sugar? I had some real lemon water posing at lemonade at the ice cream social last week. Wtf.

#8195 1 year ago

Dam, I thought there were 15 new games when I got on this morning!

#8196 1 year ago
Quoted from Gort:

Dam, I thought there were 15 new games when I got on this morning!

Nope, no way. I knew where this thread was heading before I clicked on it. I'm really surprised this thread never got shut down permanently as well as others like it. And yes, I'm guilty at times too.

John

#8197 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Pinkitten always has the best lemonade. I’m in! That’s a steal. At least post some pics soon!!

#8198 1 year ago

I guess I don’t really see the point in arguing about whether people are fishing for offers, posting a listing, or taking about selling or posting. I’ve done it - many others have done it. I post my game on Facebook marketplace or Craig’s list and everyone on here finds it there too. We either want to buy a game or sell one, maybe there’s an ethical thing here with regard Pinside classifieds, but why wouldn’t I just use the other avenues then? I already pay for Pinside. Kind of seems like if people want to be ethical they could also do that or donate. Tl;dr - I am interested in games for sale, regardless of how they’re presented as such.

#8199 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

" I'm thinking of selling my ___ pin" Is a fishing trip for offers, NO?

As a prospective buyer I have no problem with that. If I see a post for a game I want before it hits the marketplace ad page, odds are good there's less eyes on it and I can chat with the seller before it ends up listed here, FB, CL, etc and gets scooped up.

On the flip side just recently I posted a Road Show I was going to put up for trade. Had an offer the same day of a guy with a game I'd been after for a while that was looking to trade. Made the deal and sent pinside their donation. Didn't need to spend time making an ad and dealing with 30 tire kickers, picture collectors, and "will you take a rescue 911 and cash" people.

#8200 1 year ago

I see 2 people with a problem and those 2 need to grow the fuck up

There are 9,505 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/164?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.