(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 191.
#8051 1 year ago

Looking for pro edition

Dead pool - Iron Man or Godzilla

Driving down Chesterton Indiana

Pm please

#8052 1 year ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Godzilla premium. PM me if you have one you'd like to move in the Michigan area. Thanks!”
2022-04-23
Richfield, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 65 days
Viewed: 173 times

#8053 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Here is a very nice Seawitch for sale. As you can see in the pictures it has one of the nicest original playfields I’ve ever seen on this title. Original backglass has been repai...”
2022-05-02
Lafayette, IN
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 200 times

Since a member here was nice enough to text me asking for more pictures and then accuse me of having an overlay on the playfield after I texted and emailed them pictures I wanted to make sure pics got posted publicly so people can see the game for themselves. Pretty sure it is one of the nicest original playfields I’ve ever seen on this game and I’ve owned it four times. Game has all new plastics and drops and comes with a reproduction backglass as well as the original. Any questions let me know. And if anyone knows of Seawitch playfield overlays available let me know because it’s not a product I’ve ever seen available.

#8054 1 year ago

At least you got a response. I’ve had guys ask me to text them pictures, taken a bunch and then didn’t even receive an acknowledgment.
Looks like a nice machine at least.

#8055 1 year ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Since a member here was nice enough to text me asking for more pictures and then accuse me of having an overlay on the playfield after I texted and emailed them pictures I wanted to make sure pics got posted publicly so people can see the game for themselves. Pretty sure it is one of the nicest original playfields I’ve ever seen on this game and I’ve owned it four times. Game has all new plastics and drops and comes with a reproduction backglass as well as the original. Any questions let me know. And if anyone knows of Seawitch playfield overlays available let me know because it’s not a product I’ve ever seen available.

After seeing the pictures someone actually thought it was an overlay?? Did they not look at the inserts?

#8056 1 year ago

Does anyone know anybody who does pinball cabinet restore ? My GOTG LE came with shipping damage and I want it fixed
Thanks

#8057 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Does anyone know anybody who does pinball cabinet restore ? My GOTG LE came with shipping damage and I want it fixed
Thanks

Leachdude has a new empty star wars cabinet for sale in Jackson. That might be your best bet.. swap and new artwork

#8058 1 year ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Leachdude has a new empty star wars cabinet for sale in Jackson. That might be your best bet.. swap and new artwork

Thats the problem, I cant find the artwork anywhere

THanks for the tip though

#8059 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thats the problem, I cant find the artwork anywhere
THanks for the tip though

Any pieces you want for an LE will not be available retail. You must go through Stern

#8060 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks

Contact Stern, Mo. Create a parts order with tech Support. [email protected]
I can help if you get the decals.

#8061 1 year ago

Will be posting my Mandalorian Prem for sale/trade this week-end. Giving locals a chance first. Around 300 plays. Just a few mods, plastic protectors, flipper toppers.

Looking for something I have not owned yet.

LZ Prem
TMNT Pro/Prem
JP Pro

Would consider others as well, but those are at the top.

#8062 1 year ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

After seeing the pictures someone actually thought it was an overlay?? Did they not look at the inserts?

That's probably what made them think it was on overlay, the registration being off -

#8063 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Thanks

You’ll have to order decals through a distributor. I just went through this with a pin and stern told me to reach out to my distributor. The distributor will submit the order and then it’s the waiting game. I’ve had one decal take over a year to get. The one I just ordered I don’t expect anytime soon.

Good luck…hopefully you get them quicker than me

#8064 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

That's probably what made them think it was on overlay, the registration being off -

Not so much the registration as the slight paint lost at the edge of the inserts. Not something you’d expect to see on any overlay. Not bad but noticeable on a couple.

#8065 1 year ago

Star Trek The Next Generation restoration project posted for sale

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trekthe-next-generationrestoration-project#post-6915706

Update: Sold pending payment

#8066 1 year ago

Seems like that will turn into a very nice game with some work. Wish i had the cash

#8067 1 year ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Seems like that will turn into a very nice game with some work. Wish i had the cash

Yeah, that's a great project for someone......... who's not me.
I would screw that up SO badly.

#8068 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Your looking at a HUO Stern TMNT Pro. Under 950 plays, clean and working. With a number of mods. -NECA Bebop and Rocksteady mounted -NECA box keychain and magnetic pizza - pink T ...”
2022-05-05
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 535 times
Contributed to Pinside

Got a Turtles for sale!

#8069 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO just over 300 plays,just a few mods. Plastic protectors flipper toppers, shooter lane protector, mando helmet topper not installed. Cash or trade. Top of the trade bait list...”
2022-05-05
Jackson, MICHIGAN
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 307 days
Viewed: 604 times

Pretty much like new.

#8070 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Yeah, that's a great project for someone......... who's not me.
I would screw that up SO badly.

LOL, I hear ya.

Game is sold pending payment.

#8071 1 year ago

Damn, the one weekend I go to Allentown!

#8072 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a Dirty Harry tomorrow.

#8073 1 year ago

I”ll be listing a Dirty Harry tomorrow. Wasn’t there one for sale yesterday for 3k on Facebook in Trenton mi?

#8074 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing a Dirty Harry tomorrow.

I'm busy tomorrow, how about Sunday?

#8075 1 year ago

Early bird gets the worm. It’s a lot of work to always be the first one to see the listing and to pick up a good priced machine before someone else swoops in. Ain’t no shame in buying something under market and selling at market. If someone wants to sell a Dirty Harry for $3k and leave money on the table that’s their prerogative. And if someone buys a Dirty Harry for $3k and sells it for $5k, well that’s their prerogative too. My only advice is that it’s a lot easier to sell a $5k toy when you have good pictures!

#8076 1 year ago
Quoted from bob_e:

I'm busy tomorrow, how about Sunday?

Sunday bad day how bout Monday at 6 am

#8077 1 year ago

The Dirty Harry just popped up on Craigslist for 4500.00.

#8078 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

The Dirty Harry just popped up on Craigslist for 4500.00.

That definetly would be Scott's DH on Craigslist. The way you can tell.....the Glamour Shot fuzzy photos!!!

#8079 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

That definetly would be Scott's DH on Craigslist. The way you can tell.....the Glamour Shot fuzzy photos!!!

Chris I need to borrow your camera!!!!

#8081 1 year ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Chris I need to borrow your camera!!!!

You’re using your cell phone just take the cover off of the cell phone when taking pictures. I use to have the same problem

#8082 1 year ago

Here's something a bit unique for sale, a VR PinSim cabinet. Had a local cabinet maker build the first 1/4 of a standard body pinball machine for this, more details in the ad below.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-vr-pinsim-cabinet

#8083 1 year ago

Rush Pro just listed.

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a Rush Pro. Game has less than a 1000 plays. I am the second owner, person before me bought it NIB. Game works 100% and no issues to speak of. Looking to sell only a...”
2022-05-09
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 149 times

#8084 1 year ago

I have a couple of pins coming and may need to make room if I make the allocation cut. If so, I’ll probably have to list a pin or two

First is JP pro which has amber shooter rod (not stern), Tilt graphic decals, stern side rails, art blades, shaker motor, insider connect and I’m sure other mods but will be at 7200.

Second is a low play stranger things pro with premium uv kit and stern art blades. I’ll sell it at 7400.

Let me know if any interest.

#8085 1 year ago

Going to be listing some games soon. Low plays first owner.
Mandolorian Premium
Wonka LE
Hot Wheels
Rush Premium

#8086 1 year ago
Quoted from huo:

Going to be listing some games soon. Low plays first owner.
Mandolorian Premium
Wonka LE
Hot Wheels
Rush Premium

pm sent

#8087 1 year ago

PM to be sent soon

#8088 1 year ago

Pm not sent

#8089 1 year ago

Looking to trade my SW comic art pro for ACNC

#8090 1 year ago

Heard there were some pretty good deals at an estate sale in Rochester this morning.

#8091 1 year ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Heard there were some pretty good deals at an estate sale in Rochester this morning.

If you could get up early enough...AND keep your place in line

#8092 1 year ago

hey guys,
just picked up a nice star trek next gen and champion pub from rob berk. what a nice guy and a great price too!

#8093 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

hey guys,
just picked up a nice star trek next gen and champion pub from rob berk. what a nice guy and a great price too!

Nice score JM!

#8094 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

hey guys,

Nice! I love champion pub. Missed out on the one the clay had. Great pin!

#8095 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Oh boy; what was the story? My Aunt sent me the ad for the Estate Sale when she saw there were pinball machines. My assumption was "these will either be wildly overpriced, or there will be a 100 pinball people who will show up way earlier than me".

#8096 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

hey guys,

oh man, how much did you get them for?

#8097 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

someone lost their place in line??????

#8098 1 year ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Oh boy; what was the story? My Aunt sent me the ad for the Estate Sale when she saw there were pinball machines. My assumption was "these will either be wildly overpriced, or there will be a 100 pinball people who will show up way earlier than me".

3 pinball machines in nice, working condition
star trek: next gen - $2500
champion pub - $4500
stern pirates of the carribean - $5000

I'm betting that if the scourge of michigan had gotten their hands on them, we would be seeing them attempting to be sold at roughly 2x what was [really] paid for them
that is, after they have cfh check them over and fix anything first. given that these particular individuals can't seem to be able to fix anything more difficult than changing a fuse or sling rubber and haven't the slightest idea of what "shopping" a machine actually entails

#8099 1 year ago
Quoted from j_m_:

3 pinball machines in nice, working condition
star trek: next gen - $2500
champion pub - $4500
stern pirates of the carribean - $5000
I'm betting that if the scourge of michigan had gotten their hands on them, we would be seeing them attempting to be sold at roughly 2x what was [really] paid for them
that is, after they have cfh check them over and fix anything first. given that these particular individuals can't seem to be able to fix anything more difficult than changing a fuse or sling rubber and haven't the slightest idea of what "shopping" a machine actually entails

Very accurate but Hopefully someone beat him to it.

#8100 1 year ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Very accurate but Hopefully someone beat him to it.

from what I hear, they didn't get them!!! so we shouldn't be seeing those games up for sale anytime soon.

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 162 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/162?hl=jackpotjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.