(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 190.
#8001 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

...is an attempt to avoid paying the fee for an ad.

Correct.

#8002 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I always assume that a "Thinking about" or "Will be listing" post is an attempt to avoid paying the fee for an ad. Or an attempt to run an auction. Or both.

Or a way to gauge interest on a sale/ trade before committing to sell a machine. There’s the market section if you want to browse what’s listed.

#8003 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I always assume that a "Thinking about" or "Will be listing" post is an attempt to avoid paying the fee for an ad. Or an attempt to run an auction. Or both.

My personal take is that posts like that are to offer locals a chance before a public listing. Honestly, what is the purpose of this particular thread otherwise?

#8004 1 year ago

For instance I have a few machines I’d be willing to part with for the right trade. That doesn’t mean I want to list them individually for sale and explain to potential buyers that they are only listed conditionally. I have no problem keeping them either if the trade isn’t right.

#8005 1 year ago
Quoted from gorditas:

My personal take is that posts like that are to offer locals a chance before a public listing. Honestly, what is the purpose of this particular thread otherwise?

Exactly.
It would be different if you could sort ads by distance/ state/ etc.

#8006 1 year ago

If you have nothing to do this weekend and can make it to Kalamazoo, PINBALL AT THE ZOO is happening! Lots of stuff gets bought and sold at the convention. I love how laid back it is. Lots of friendly and familiar faces PLUS an auction (NO-FEES )on Saturday afternoon. Post what you have for sale here and what you'll bring pre-sold!

Jump into the thread here!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2021-patz-april-15-17-2021/page/4

#8007 1 year ago

I always "mention " my games going for sale to give local guys a chance. I didn't list my games yet because I realized it was Easter weekend about 5 minutes after I posted it. For the record I always pay if I sell through Pinside. I also encourage people I have bought from to pay.

#8008 1 year ago

Here’s the universal translation guide:

“Thinking of selling…” = look, people just don’t value this game as much as I do. It’s my prized possession and it’s gonna cost you your first born. Hit me up but expect a very high price.

“About to list xxx, PM me with interest before I list it” = I’ll probably be putting a reasonable price on this when listed because everyone will see it, but if you Actually PM me before I list it then I’m adding $500 you sucker!

“I’ve got some games I’m listing soon…” = look, they’ll be listed when I get to it. I have 7 kids, or a long honey to do list, or both. If you hit me up before I actually list, you just did me a solid and saved me time. Fair price coming at you.

#8009 1 year ago

I think there is one more.

Usually there is a post of a truck or trailer full of machines fresh from the wild, “Got a great deal on these” = pm me Before I spend the time shopping I might give you a deal!

Quoted from Riefepeters:

“Thinking of selling…” = look, people just don’t value this game as much as I do. It’s my prized possession and it’s gonna cost you your first born. Hit me up but expect a very high price.
“About to list xxx, PM me with interest before I list it” = I’ll probably be putting a reasonable price on this when listed because everyone will see it, but if you Actually PM me before I list it then I’m adding $500 you sucker!
“I’ve got some games I’m listing soon…” = look, they’ll be listed when I get to it. I have 7 kids, or a long honey to do list, or both. If you hit me up before I actually list, you just did me a solid and saved me time. Fair price coming at you.

#8010 1 year ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

That’s a good idea. Due to the extremely high prices on Shadow, I’m thinking of selling mine. No children accepted as payment, but I would take a very high price!

Seriously, this market is crazy.

#8012 1 year ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Agreed ^ Hopefully they are honest and pay the fee

#8013 1 year ago

How about a slightly used girlfriend? Lol

Quoted from SNES:

That’s a good idea. Due to the extremely high prices on Shadow, I’m thinking of selling mine. No children accepted as payment, but I would take a very high price!

#8014 1 year ago

“Thinking of selling…” = I bought ___ and have not received it yet to flip

“Thinking of selling…” = still trying to fix the board problem

#8015 1 year ago

Also, some people are just looking for emotional support and encouragement. This is a friendly site, we are all pinball people. “I’m thinking about listing my Whirlwind…”

“You can do it! Wax that baby up, clean those ball trails, and replace those cracked plastics and filthy flipper rubber. Vacuum all those crumbs, mouse poop and random screws from the bottom of the cab. Clear that credit dot and replace any burned out bulbs. Now create an accurate ad and list for a fair price that won’t earn you several down votes, and please include more than 5 low res pics. Now, list that game, Mister!”

Very supportive!

#8016 1 year ago

Also, I’m thinking about listing my Whirlwind.

#8017 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

You can do it bud, we believe in you.

Shiner up and sell that puppy!

#8018 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I'm not thinking about listing mine, however always listening to absurd offers!

#8019 1 year ago
Quoted from SNES:

... No children accepted as payment, but I would take a very high price!

This market was "crazy" a year ago.

It has crossed over into "obscene".

#8020 1 year ago

I’d love to work out a deal/ trade for a DP Whirlwind if anyone has one.

#8021 1 year ago

I thought there was 20+ new games for sale when I checked this thread.

#8022 1 year ago
Quoted from Zartan:

How about a slightly used girlfriend? Lol

Any pictures of the playfield?

#8023 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to trade or sell. Did a topside cleaning and waxed with Blitz. Installed green Titans. Rebuilt all the flippers. Added Stern sideblades and a shaker.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 960 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell.”
2022-04-18
Waterford Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 592 times

Machine - For Trade
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 698 times

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Looking to trade or sell. I have added a Stern topper and shooter rod.”
2022-06-06
Waterford Township, MI
8,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 643 times

#8024 1 year ago

Is there anyone in Michigan that does quality playfield touchup work? Specifically just looking to touch up the “Return to Duty” portion of an STTNG. Too fine for me to attempt.

#8025 1 year ago
Quoted from dscapo:Is there anyone in Michigan that does quality playfield touchup work? Specifically just looking to touch up the “Return to Duty” portion of an STTNG. Too fine for me to attempt.

Have a pic of what you want touched up?

#8026 1 year ago
Quoted from Garrett:

Have a pic of what you want touched up?

Sent pm

#8027 1 year ago

Everything in everyone's collection is "for sale". It's just that some games are more "for sale" than others.

#8028 1 year ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Is there anyone in Michigan that does quality playfield touchup work? Specifically just looking to touch up the “Return to Duty” portion of an STTNG. Too fine for me to attempt.

Ron Kruzman

#8030 1 year ago

I'm looking for a local Ghostbusters or Oktoberfest and will be at PATZ

#8031 1 year ago

I’ve read he only does clear coat anymore.

#8032 1 year ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I’ve read he only does clear coat anymore.

He goes back and forth so its worth reaching out

#8033 1 year ago

Anyone have a Beatles Gold they want to sell?

#8034 1 year ago

Mike: I thought that I saw one yesterday. Might have been in the Ohio thread.

#8035 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Anyone have a Beatles Gold they want to sell?

Automated has at least 1 nib for $8995.

#8036 1 year ago

Want to buy a Godzilla Premium or Wonka LE. If you have one for sale let me know. Thanks!

#8037 1 year ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Want to buy a Godzilla Premium or Wonka LE. If you have one for sale let me know. Thanks!

Don't over pay for it. Call Cris Pascaretti. I just got mine from him. Great transaction.

#8038 1 year ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Don't over pay for it. Call Cris Pascaretti. I just got mine from him. Great transaction.

Thanks, yeah I was just talking with him about it and he said he has no spots available right now.

#8039 1 year ago

Awesome restored Whirlwind available! Just added another pin, gotta make room. Message me any questions.

Thanks!

#8040 1 year ago

EK for sale. I’ll be up to Michigan next week and can bring it with me.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Evel Knievel for you here. The cabinet playfield and backglass all have typical wear for a 45 year old game. The mechs have all been gone through new coil stops and sleeves as need...”
2022-04-26
Lafayette, IN
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 324 times

#8041 1 year ago

Nice munsters pro coming up for trade. Power blades. Upgraded Cerwin Vega speakers with led and acrylic rings. Led legs and under cab lighting. A few other playfield mods.

Mostly interested in certain 90s B/W a/b list titles on me wish list. Or CGC MMr SE.

I’ll list it in the market with photos once I’m done with my honey to do list or I snag a break from all 7 kids.

#8042 1 year ago

Looking for an alice cooper nightmare castle, if anyone has one they are thinking of selling.

#8043 1 year ago

If anyone is interested Stern Star Wars Pro cabinet only, no head, let me know. I have a lead on one but no interest myself.

Chris

#8044 1 year ago

I will be listing a very nice HUO Mando Pro soon. Has cracked ramp, but new one from Stern and Cliffys for it are included. Also has shaker added. Listing for $6500 obo. Let me know if interested before I make an ad! Will of course still pay the Pinside fee if it sells through here. Let me know!

Edit to add: I would consider a partial trade for a players LAH around the $3k mark. Let me know!

#8045 1 year ago

Very cool looking Getaway listed.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Getaway. Not only does it have the sweet alternative translate but it also has Color dmd, and a bag full of extra plastics. Game works 100% and plays ...”
2022-04-28
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1089 times

#8046 1 year ago

I have an avengers topper I’d sell for $600 plus shipping if shipped or if anyone local is Interested. I thought I was going to get a pro but my DP prem got pushed up so no longer planning to get avengers

#8047 1 year ago

Looking for a Williams Firepower project pin.

#8048 1 year ago

I’ve got a really nice Seawitch and I’ll be in Michigan this coming week if anyone is interested. $4500 obo. Feel free to text if you want pics 574-596-2668

#8049 1 year ago

Looking for a nice stern galaxy or meteor pinball near Grand rapids/rockford!

Thanks

#8050 1 year ago

Have a project Strikes and Spare listed

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project.turns on won’t start a game.cabinet not to bad.some playfield wear. Really nice Backglass. All boards are present. Selling as is. No trades at this time. Prefer local pic...”
2022-05-01
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 347 times

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 161 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/161?hl=jackpotjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.