(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 191.
#7951 2 years ago

Demo Man: Handles rechromed and ColorDMD. Small blemish on playfield on one of the multiball inserts I’ll get a picture. Flippers rebuilt, new flipper opto boards installed as well. Perfect ramps and claw works great. Cabinet is very nice and has alternate translite and also has the upgraded roms with the swearing and the new tourney alternate code as well that can be set to free play or coin drop. $4700 OBO. SOLD

Power Play: Very nice playfield and cabinet. Backglass perfect original. Flippers rebuilt. New rectifier and driver board and white LED displays. Yoppsicles installed for inserts. New legs and levelers. New drops. This machine came from Lyons in Colorado. $3000 OBO

Can deliver either to PATZ next month or if anyone wants them sooner come on down and visit! Talk me into selling you something else why you’re here.

#7952 2 years ago

Final vote came in and I'm going to sell Rick and Morty. It's the BSE with all options except for butter finish. I did some minor tweaks to the garage shot, but didn't make any new holes in the playfield. That shot feels so good when you hit it now. I did replace the upper rollovers with the magnetic switches and it works great. I did get the brackets to lower the flippers, but honestly I never had an issue with the flippers or making the left ramp, so I didn't install them. PM me if you have any questions or need more details. Looking to sell or possibly trade + cash for an older machine I played in the mid to late 80's. Deciding on final price, which will be between 10k and 12k. Will grab pictures in the next day or two and post in marketplace.

#7953 2 years ago

On the Tales from the Crypt (Brighton MI)... i am also open to some trades. Looking for a Stern Wild Fyre and Stern Memory Lane... if that helps. Also obviously cash works too. direct email best thank you. [email protected]

#7954 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

Final vote came in and I'm going to sell Rick and Morty. It's the BSE with all options except for butter finish. I did some minor tweaks to the garage shot, but didn't make any new holes in the playfield. That shot feels so good when you hit it now. I did replace the upper rollovers with the magnetic switches and it works great. I did get the brackets to lower the flippers, but honestly I never had an issue with the flippers or making the left ramp, so I didn't install them. PM me if you have any questions or need more details. Looking to sell or possibly trade + cash for an older machine I played in the mid to late 80's. Deciding on final price, which will be between 10k and 12k. Will grab pictures in the next day or two and post in marketplace.

If I didn’t already own R&M, I would be jumping on this in a second. Such a great pin to have at home. Guests find it fun from the first play… yet my wife and I still find it fun and challenging after playing most days for months.

#7955 2 years ago

Just listed a No Fear. Will add pics tonight.

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “No Fear for sale. Game turns on and plays just just needs some things fixed/ adjusted. Backglass in good shape, cabinet has fade and a few bump and bruises. Drop target is not com...”
2022-03-31
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 428 times

#7956 2 years ago

Minty CSI just listed. It’s really pristine.

#7957 2 years ago

We don’t exactly have a parts for sale in MI thread. But have a nice CPR Fire! Playfield that I am looking to sell. Changing direction to a hard top as my machine condition otherwise doesn’t merit this playfield.

Thinking it might be a good PATZ meet up.

#7958 2 years ago

Considering selling my Game Of Thrones pro. Message me if any interest.

#7959 2 years ago

Also looking to sell my Gottlieb Hoops at $5,500

#7960 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a really nice Game Of Thrones. Game has no issues what’s so ever and plays great. Playfield, Cabinet, and backglass all in great shape. Also has color speaker ligh...”
2022-04-03
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 501 times

#7961 2 years ago

I am heading to Ann Arbor for a tour of the university with my daughter this weekend. If anyone is interested in my LZ, let me know. I can load it in the truck. Thanks

Machine - For Sale
As is - “UPDATE: Buyer backed out. Dropped price. 8k Firm. Thanks Also I am making a run from Fayetteville, NC to Eastern Michigan this weekend. If you are close to the route we can work s...”
2022-04-04
Fayetteville, NC
8,000 (Firm)
Viewed: 473 times

#7962 2 years ago

Can’t help you with buying the game but definitely check out Pinball Pete’s if you have time when you’re in AA.

Quoted from DudeRegular:

I am heading to Ann Arbor for a tour of the university with my daughter this weekend. If anyone is interested in my LZ, let me know. I can load it in the truck. Thanks

Machine - For Sale

For Sale: Led Zeppelin (Premium)

As is “UPDATE: Buyer backed out. Dropped price. 8k Firm. Thanks

Also I am making a run from Fayetteville, NC to Eastern Michigan this weekend. If you are close to the route we can work s...”

1 day ago

Fayetteville, NC

DudeRegular

8,000 (Firm)

#7963 2 years ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Can’t help you with buying the game but definitely check out Pinball Pete’s if you have time when you’re in AA.

Thanks for the tip! Hopefully I can go play Friday night.

#7964 2 years ago

Yes definitely go to Pinball Pete's and play all their broken games,but don't worry all the coin mechs work.

#7965 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Yes definitely go to Pinball Pete's and play all their broken games,but don't worry all the coin mechs work.

That’s not fair. If they have a broken or malfunctioning game, let them know about it. I’ve never had any problem getting my money back in that rare event or even them putting a couple of credits on a game for me. They get all the new games and LE’s at that. They have pins in 3 different areas of the arcade as well, probably upwards of 25 pins. Check out all that Ann Arbor has to offer while you’re here. It’s one of a handful of cities in Michigan that makes for a truly worthwhile visit.

#7966 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

That’s not fair. If they have a broken or malfunctioning game, let them know about it. I’ve never had any problem getting my money back in that rare event or even them putting a couple of credits on a game for me. They get all the new games and LE’s at that. They have pins in 3 different areas of the arcade as well, probably upwards of 25 pins. Check out all that Ann Arbor has to offer while you’re here. It’s one of a handful of cities in Michigan that makes for a truly worthwhile visit.

I wouldn't say it's unfair. Been there twice and as Puff said they are either not working correctly or in desperate need of cleaning and maintenance. I love the amount of pins they offer but the upkeep is less than desirable, especially if you're making a day trip out of it.

#7967 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Nah..he's totally right
. There games are maintained like garbage. Same shit not working on them for months and months. Deadpool has been auto launching for a year, star trek NG broken for a year , theatre of magic belonged in a dumpster, it's a place for redemption games.. they do buy all the new LE's and then promptly never maintain them. Most of the local pinball players refuse to play there

#7968 2 years ago

I don;t think they have anyone working there that fixes games to be honest? Only the owners when they breeze thru.

#7969 2 years ago

Sorry was kind of unaware of all that, last time I was there was really before I got into the hobby a lot, but just remember them having a lot of games.

#7970 2 years ago

Pete’s can be hit/miss with pin upkeep and condition. I’ve spent ALOT of time there over the years and I definitely fell for pinball there when they first added nib POTC, Spider-Man and Tron. My wife and I played MM, Funhouse and MB there all the time. Some pins weren’t dialed in well or needed upkeep, but we usually had fun there.

#7971 2 years ago

Reported things for years and gave up,I still go drop a few quarters when staggering around downtown late night and once in a while for the Sunday tournament and that's only to see some of the great people that play there.i just figure if I'm dropping money in broken games I'll drop it mine and fix them. Also during a tournament you're forced to finish the game unless it's a major malfunction.

#7972 2 years ago

I was just at Pinball Pete’s enjoying the latest Stern Spike 2s and they all seem to be functioning properly and playing strong. I didn’t feel cheated on any of the games I played. As a big plus, the games have very low replay levels too, so it makes for a real cheap pinball night.

#7973 2 years ago
Quoted from Allgood:

As a big plus, the games have very low replay levels too, so it makes for a real cheap pinball night.

I noticed that too. I think over the years of owning pins and playing them far more than the average Pete’s patron, many of us can achieve relatively high scores there. I also noticed that while their newer releases are in pretty good shape, the older games can be spotty.

#7974 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

I wouldn't say it's unfair. Been there twice and as Puff said they are either not working correctly or in desperate need of cleaning and maintenance. I love the amount of pins they offer but the upkeep is less than desirable, especially if you're making a day trip out of it.

Quoted from Mitoska:

Nah..he's totally right
. There games are maintained like garbage. Same shit not working on them for months and months. Deadpool has been auto launching for a year, star trek NG broken for a year , theatre of magic belonged in a dumpster, it's a place for redemption games.. they do buy all the new LE's and then promptly never maintain them. Most of the local pinball players refuse to play there

Okay. If you say so. Sorry you guys had a bad experience(s). Unfortunately, not many options for location play with lots of games are in the area.

#7976 2 years ago

I have an excellent condition ac/dc premium with many mods including color dmd. Looking to trade. My intrests include munsters black and white premium, alice cooper nightmare castle and kiss premium.

#7977 2 years ago

For sale/ trade consideration I have a very nice Barb Wire and a nice RoboCop I’m thinking about listing. Need to condense.
Dm me for details.

#7978 2 years ago

Anybody have a Hot Wheels they are looking to sell?

#7979 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Space Shuttle if anyone has one they might like cash for. Message me if so. Thanks!

#7980 2 years ago

Looking to track down my childhood machine I learned how to play on as a kid, Goldeneye. I'm also on the hunt for Wild Life, which was the machine my Dad played on weekly at his local bar in college. Anyone have a nice Goldeneye or Wild Life within a few hours they're willing to part with?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Trying to track down what I learned to play pinball on as a kid. Doesn't need to be perfect, but a nice looking and playing machine. I'd be willing to drive a few hours from north ...”
2022-05-11
Mishawaka, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 110 times

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I know these are hard to come by, so this may be a longshot. Let me know what you got. I'd be willing to drive a few hours from north central Indiana for the right machine.”
2022-04-11
Mishawaka, IN
Wanted
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 53 times

#7981 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I noticed that too. I think over the years of owning pins and playing them far more than the average Pete’s patron, many of us can achieve relatively high scores there. I also noticed that while their newer releases are in pretty good shape, the older games can be spotty.

I played there a few days ago and the condition of the LotR LE made me a bit sad. Parts missing from the playfield and broken parts galore. That being said.. it still somehow functions.. and i still had fun... got to replay and gave away my credit.

The rest of the machines were a mixed bag. Some played perfectly and some really needed some love.

#7982 2 years ago

Thinking about listing a Home Use Only-modded Walking Dead LE for trade. Located in Fort Wayne, IN but could get it to MI for a trade.

#7983 2 years ago

I”ll be listing a nice Ghostbusters Premium soon if anybody is interested.

#7984 2 years ago

Just visited the Pinball museum in Asheville, NC. Family loved my favorite, Cyclone.

Does anyone have Cyclone for sale?

Thanks!!

#7985 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I”ll be listing a nice Ghostbusters Premium soon if anybody is interested.

I have bought a couple from him. Never disappointed. Great seller.

#7986 2 years ago

Going to be listing my HUO Star Wars pro pretty loaded with mods and under 500 plays 2017 build date mainly looking for a walking dead pro but would be open to other newer sterns or a sale

I will be in dearborn Friday and could bring it with me

#7987 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_D:

Just visited the Pinball museum in Asheville, NC. Family loved my favorite, Cyclone.
Does anyone have Cyclone for sale?
Thanks!!

I’m heading to Asheville on Thursday. Was the Pinball Museum cool? Thinking I may have to take the family there. We are just staying a couple of nights on the way back from Florida.

#7988 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

I’m heading to Asheville on Thursday. Was the Pinball Museum cool? Thinking I may have to take the family there. We are just staying a couple of nights on the way back from Florida.

I thought it was very cool. The machines seemed to be in excellent shape. They let 60 people in at a time for $15/apiece. If they are at 60, they take your number and text you when your slot opens.

I haven't played in many years, and wanted my kids to experience a good arcade. I'm glad I stopped. Oddly, I didn't reallt remember Cyclone, and we played Addam's Family. Then I heard "RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL!", and we moved over to that machine. Remembered we used to play it because it was a good game and was $0.25 instead of $0.50 for Addam's Family!

#7989 2 years ago
Quoted from Mike_D:

I thought it was very cool. The machines seemed to be in excellent shape. They let 60 people in at a time for $15/apiece. If they are at 60, they take your number and text you when your slot opens.
I haven't played in many years, and wanted my kids to experience a good arcade. I'm glad I stopped. Oddly, I didn't reallt remember Cyclone, and we played Addam's Family. Then I heard "RIDE THE FERRIS WHEEL!", and we moved over to that machine. Remembered we used to play it because it was a good game and was $0.25 instead of $0.50 for Addam's Family!

Very cool! We may head over there and check it out. Thank you for the info!

#7990 2 years ago

I am selling my beautiful Star Wars Episode 1. This is an original SWE1, not a converted Revenge From Mars. I can't confirm it's HUO, but it could definitely pass for HUO. The monitor is bright and crisp with a great picture. It was shopped out in December and I installed all new bulbs in the GI and Cointaker premium non-ghosting LEDs in the inserts. The cabinet is excellent with no dings or scratches. It would be difficult to find a nicer SWE1. The game is at my house in Brighton. $4,500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my very nice Star Wars Episode 1. I can't confirm that it's HUO, but it certainly could pass for HUO. This is an original Star Wars, not a converted Revenge From Mars....”
2022-04-13
Brighton, MI
Viewed: 239 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7991 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my Monster Bash SE - low plays, plasma disc mod, good condition - no issues. Bought it NIB myself. Don’t really want to let it go but space is becoming an issue. Ping me if there’s any interest here locally.

#7992 2 years ago

I am think about buying .... LE no pro HUO. later tonight

#7993 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “No Fear pinball machine for sale or trade. Game plays great no major wear on playfield. This is a fun and fast Steve Richie game that has a ton of shots. Has Leds throughout the ga...”
2022-04-23
Richfield, MI
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 400 times

#7994 2 years ago

Come on I know someone up here loves hockey right?

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This Bobby Orr’s Power Play by Bally pinball machine has been on location for the past couple years. The back glass is perfect the playfield is very nice and the cabinet is very ...”
2022-04-14
Lafayette, IN
2,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 276 times

#7995 2 years ago

I got a few games that I will be posting a few ads for soon. JP pro, Mando pro, LZ premium, and SW prem. Cash or trade.

#7996 2 years ago

Rare Gottlieb Hoops listed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hoops Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a rare Gottlieb Hoops. This game is the secret gem of Gottlieb's. With less than 900 ever made, very few people have played this game. In my opinion, this is one of ...”
2022-05-28
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1859 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7997 2 years ago

"thinking about selling "thinking about buying" "thinking" thinking thinking. "Any interest"?
About the goofiest thing people post. Yes there is always interest when you are vague. Once you actually set a machine with a price, then any actual interest will approach. When no number is announced, everyone is interested as they are hoping they can snatch something cheap.

Get to the point. It's a for sale group, not a lolligag around group.

#7998 2 years ago

I’m looking for a really nice Doctor Who if anyone is looking for cash. I will bring the cash to you, and you can keep it. But I’m taking Doctor Who home with me. That’s how it works. Message me.

Thank you!

#7999 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

"thinking about selling "thinking about buying" "thinking" thinking thinking. "Any interest"?
About the goofiest thing people post. Yes there is always interest when you are vague. Once you actually set a machine with a price, then any actual interest will approach. When no number is announced, everyone is interested as they are hoping they can snatch something cheap.
Get to the point. It's a for sale group, not a lolligag around group.

Better than someone selling a mandalorian with a price quoted then raising the price. If you want options to raise the price then be as vague as you want. But hey, what do I know. I'm just the guy that got a price raised on him. It all worked out, bought my Mando elsewhere.

#8000 2 years ago

I always assume that a "Thinking about" or "Will be listing" post is an attempt to avoid paying the fee for an ad. Or an attempt to run an auction. Or both.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 160 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/160 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.