(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 191.
#7851 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Where do you like to buy your NIB machines? Want a GZ premium… no rush… rather get an MSRP price…

Pascaretti enterprises been really good to me for many years. Call and talk to Chris

#7852 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Where do you like to buy your NIB machines? Want a GZ premium… no rush… rather get an MSRP price…

Been looking/waiting also. Most distributors say August or fall is next available spots. I'm probably going to have to wait.

#7853 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Pascaretti enterprises been really good to me for many years. Call and talk to Chris

I also recommend Pascaretti enterprises. Chris is great.

#7854 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Chris is getting me set up with my first pin. He has been very helpful, and very professional. I plan on using him for more NIB machines when I get the approval of the wife.

#7855 2 years ago
Quoted from unclerudy:

Chris is getting me set up with my first pin. He has been very helpful, and very professional. I plan on using him for more NIB machines when I get the approval of the wife.

I found it’s easier to not ask for permission haha

#7856 2 years ago

I will be listing my rare Stern NBA tomorrow if anybody is interested.

#7857 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:I will be listing my rare Stern NBA tomorrow if anybody is interested.

You must of lost on it in today's tournament

#7858 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You must of lost on it in today's tournament

Nope, everyone just got bored with it.

#7859 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I will be listing my rare Stern NBA tomorrow if anybody is interested.

when will it be listed?

#7860 2 years ago

Still have JP Pro and looking for a TNA or Deadpool Pro. Would also trade toward a Medieval Madness standard/classic/OG.

Or willing to buy straight up if anyone is selling at a decent price. Let me know!

#7861 2 years ago

Off-pinball-topic question for locals: Does anyone have a recommendation on a good person that can test and fix Atari Tempest HV, Audio requlator and PCBs?

#7862 2 years ago

I've rebuilt quite a few Audio Regulator boards and do work on Atari Black and White Vector games. Never worked on Color vector monitors. If it is a monitor problem there are people that specialize in those monitors and may need to send out those monitor boards.

#7863 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I've rebuilt quite a few Audio Regulator boards and do work on Atari Black and White Vector games. Never worked on Color vector monitors. If it is a monitor problem there are people that specialize in those monitors and may need to send out those monitor boards.

I have new replacement monitor and deflector boards and the spot killer kept cycling on an off. Something else is amiss in the game. My audio regulator board smoked a resistor while I had it on probing voltages.

#7864 2 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

I have new replacement monitor and deflector boards and the spot killer kept cycling on an off. Something else is amiss in the game. My audio regulator board smoked a resistor while I had it on probing voltages.

How is the edge connector on the game board? If a resistor smoked it is probably one that many remove as part of the sense mod.

#7865 2 years ago

Selling a like new Gamegate Hyperspin cabinet, this is one of the best multicade / Hyperspin cabinets you can buy. Price is $2k, will post pictures soon. There’s thousands of games preinstalled on the cabinet.

https://bluetipgaming.com/product/arcade-machine/

Added over 2 years ago:

Update: Sold

#7866 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

How is the edge connector on the game board? If a resistor smoked it is probably one that many remove as part of the sense mod.

Just read up on the sense mod. don't think that was done by the buddy who worked on it for me 10 years ago. The edge connector looks alright, probably should clean them to be sure.

#7867 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

when will it be listed?

When you”re ready

#7868 2 years ago

2 machines listed.

Machine - For Trade
NBA Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale/trade is a rare Stern NBA. Less then 500 of these were made. Fun, fast and enjoyable game. Spinning disc in the middle makes for some crazy and random bounces. Game wor...”
2022-03-13
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1532 times

Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Have a really nice Indiana Jones for sale/trade. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield in nice shape. Mods include power coating, Color DMD, and Invisiglass. It’s an import ...”
2022-02-15
Trade
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1541 times

#7869 2 years ago

At the VFW Pinball museum we are only missing two electronics stern games. That would be stern memory lane and stern wild fyre. If anybody has these for sale, please let me know. Condition is unimportant, we can work with anything.

#7870 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

At the VFW Pinball museum we are only missing two electronics stern games. That would be stern memory lane and stern wild fyre. If anybody has these for sale, please let me know. Condition is unimportant, we can work with anything.

Have anything to trade? I have a wild fyre and a bow and arrow you might be interested in.

#7871 2 years ago

I have a Guns n Roses SE that I bought new about a year ago. One year of GNR music is about all we can take as a family so we are looking to trade locally here in the west Michigan area for a new Spike 2 game (I have some on my wish list). Game is in great shape and has about 600 plays on it. PM me if interested.

#7872 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlie:

I have a Guns n Roses SE that I bought new about a year ago. One year of GNR music is about all we can take as a family so we are looking to trade locally here in the west Michigan area for a new Spike 2 game (I have some on my wish list). Game is in great shape and has about 600 plays on it. PM me if interested.

I can handle the music no problem but about 5 minutes was all I could handle of the game play.

#7873 2 years ago

Going to list our Beatles Gold, bought NIB and had on location 3-4 months. Only issue is broken Paul plastic on backboard, but replacement on order. $7900

#7874 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Going to list our Beatles Gold, bought NIB and had on location 3-4 months. Only issue is broken Paul plastic on backboard, but replacement on order. $7900

Have any pics?

#7875 2 years ago

Trying to see any interest in an Iron Maiden LE with the original Stern topper (one owner home use) for a 75th Anniversary or Yellow Brick Road WOZ (2.0 boards). Game is located in Ohio. PM if interested. Thanks.

#7876 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Whirlwind plus cash for a few different pins,check my wish list.
Mainly looking for Spider-Man.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Offering up my really nice Diamond plate original Whirlwind plus $1000 Cash for a nice Spider-Man stern 2007. This whirlwind has both Cliffys protectors installed. Freshly shoppe...”
2022-02-18
Goodrich, MI
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 482 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7877 2 years ago

Really nice Diner for sale at my RLM Amusements showroom in NE Grand Rapids.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “1990 Williams Diner. CPR Gold playfield installed, new plastics, new left ramp, new cup with magnetic reed switch, new pop bumper skirts, base and red translucent caps, illuminated...”
2022-02-19
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 740 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7878 2 years ago

Still have a nice Indy and Stern NBA available.

#7879 2 years ago

2x games up near Lansing

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

Machine - For Sale
Star Gazer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Plays great, has some wear present but still looks nice overall. Clean game, and most important, this is an actual star gazer produced by stern (not some fake build). First come fi...”
2022-02-03
-, MI
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 556 times

#7880 2 years ago

LW3 for sale. Currently setup at ULEK arcade in Monroe
Link to the FB ad
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/988517015393463/
$3700

Added over 2 years ago:

Price drop to 3300

#7881 2 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my hou Munster pro with shaker,lighted art blades,purple rubbers,stern wolfie shooter rod,stern topper and a few other mods. Not sure what I'm looking for but cash works or let's hear them trades. I'd consider straight up trades or multiple machines or pin plus cash my way,not looking to spend any money at this time.

#7882 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Thinking of selling/trading my hou Munster pro with shaker,lighted art blades,purple rubbers,stern wolfie shooter rod,stern topper and a few other mods. Not sure what I'm looking for but cash works or let's hear them trades. I'd consider straight up trades or multiple machines or pin plus cash my way,not looking to spend any money at this time.

I got a time warp and an oz of shwag. you will need to come to the table with cash on your end. I know what I got

#7883 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I got a time warp and an oz of shwag. you will need to come to the table with cash on your end. I know what I got

You can shove the shwag up your poop chute. Puff Danny smokes the fire!!! And what you have is an std.

#7884 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

You can shove the shwag up your poop chute. Puff Danny smokes the fire!!! And what you have is an std.

I've seen what you smoke. This shwag is a huge step up for you buddy.

#7885 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I've seen what you smoke. This shwag is a huge step up for you buddy.

I'm down for a contest you bring your shwag I bring my fire,winner takes the others entire collection.

#7886 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I'm down for a contest you bring your shwag I bring my fire,winner takes the others entire collection.

hahahahaaha. I need to get a uhaul rented for this challenge.

#7887 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

What he said....Chris is a great guy

#7888 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Tell ‘em, Danny!

#7889 2 years ago

Have a pretty nice Road Show...would like to see if there is any interest in a trade for a NGG or TWD.

#7890 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Tell ‘em, Danny!

There's a reason I'm called Puff Danny and have been in High Times multiple times

Quoted from Bax1:

hahahahaaha. I need to get a uhaul rented for this challenge.

Yes because loser must deliver the games

#7891 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

There's a reason I'm called Puff Danny and have been in High Times multiple times

defiantly not as a model
so when are you going to rent the uhaul then?

#7892 2 years ago

I'll be making a listing for a fully working
Williams Straight Flush shortly. $900 obo possible trades for working pin.

#7893 2 years ago

Ad is up

Machine - For Sale
Straight Flush Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working New rubbers and playfield waxed There's some wear around the pops but the playfield area visible while playing looks pretty good.a few broken plastics but they're all...”
2022-02-23
Monroe, MI
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 466 times

#7894 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have a HUO Stern PotC and I'm trying to get a feel for trade interest. Not in any hurry to get rid of the machine. I am the second owner. The original owner went in to try and b...”
2022-02-23
Battle Creek, MI
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 564 times

I have a nice Stern PotC that I would like to consider trades for.
I'm the second owner and everything is in great condition.

#7895 2 years ago

nice Congo listed in marketplace for trade. It's located in Fort Wayne, IN but I could get it into Michigan if I have a trade worked out.

#7896 2 years ago

I have a buddy who isn't on Pinside with a real nice Twilight Zone in Lansing. He'd sell it for the right price, also willing to take a trade + cash. Open to offers.

#7897 2 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

I have a buddy who isn't on Pinside with a real nice Twilight Zone in Lansing. He'd sell it for the right price, also willing to take a trade + cash. Open to offers.

Has he mentioned what the “right price” is? Or what games? Houdini? Munsters pro? Previously routed iron man?

#7898 2 years ago

Maybe easier if he would just join pinside?

#7899 2 years ago

Looking to trade or sell my munsters with or without topper. I can get pics and full details for serious inquiries.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Like new in imamaculate condition with less than 600 plays since installation on my HUO no pooling Munsters pro. This was a 2nd generation topper that operated flawlessly out of th...”
2022-02-27
Monroe, MI
9,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2934 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7900 2 years ago

Price Lowered on NBA

Machine - For Trade
NBA Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale/trade is a rare Stern NBA. Less then 500 of these were made. Fun, fast and enjoyable game. Spinning disc in the middle makes for some crazy and random bounces. Game wor...”
2022-03-13
Trade
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 1532 times

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 158 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/158?hl=motorcitypinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.