(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 21 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 191.
#7801 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone have a non working SPECTRA IV they want to unload? Looking to get a second machine and on the lookout for any boards (working or not). Once I get running I can make the 2nd one run too.

I want to sell my working one but the wife I'd putting up resistance.

#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I want to sell my working one but the wife I'd putting up resistance.

If it is working do you have any hires photos of the MPU board? That would be extremely helpful. I've been able to notice two different variations of the MPU board in these. Also many have mods and I'm trying to sort out what may have been factory updates/fixes vs random hacks that people did later to make them work (or try to make them work). Also some of the information posted on these is incorrect. One shows using a 2732 ROM that could never work since one of the lines that has to be tied low is left disconnected.

There are also a couple different ROM sets floating around and not sure what versions are actually correct and do work. I read the ROM's on mine and they matched the images on flipprojects.fr

So far I have cleaned up all the battery damage, replaced the two bad RAM chips, bad RIOT chip, and a bad logic IC. Even built a reset board to clear the RAM on boot. These boards are a pain but I will make it work.

Don't particularly want to buy a working game. Just having access to some extra examples will help get this one going. Once I make this one run as a reference then I could fix any of the boards. I used to think Gameplan MPU's were time consuming until this one came along..

#7803 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

If it is working do you have any hires photos of the MPU board? That would be extremely helpful. I've been able to notice two different variations of the MPU board in these. Also many have mods and I'm trying to sort out what may have been factory updates/fixes vs random hacks that people did later to make them work (or try to make them work). Also some of the information posted on these is incorrect. One shows using a 2732 ROM that could never work since one of the lines that has to be tied low is left disconnected.
There are also a couple different ROM sets floating around and not sure what versions are actually correct and do work. I read the ROM's on mine and they matched the images on flipprojects.fr
So far I have cleaned up all the battery damage, replaced the two bad RAM chips, bad RIOT chip, and a bad logic IC. Even built a reset board to clear the RAM on boot. These boards are a pain but I will make it work.
Don't particularly want to buy a working game. Just having access to some extra examples will help get this one going. Once I make this one run as a reference then I could fix any of the boards. I used to think Gameplan MPU's were time consuming until this one came along..

I don't have any pics and I bought it working from Clay at the VFW. If I can easily get the pics you need I could take some or you could possibly come take a gander at it.i haven't played it in about a year and a half but assume it still works.

#7804 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

...i haven't played it in about a year and a half but assume it still works.

Then how much cnn.com she possibly miss it?

Or does she use it for groceries?

#7805 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Or does she use it for groceries?

That's pretty much her plan

#7806 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I don't have any pics and I bought it working from Clay at the VFW. If I can easily get the pics you need I could take some or you could possibly come take a gander at it.i haven't played it in about a year and a half but assume it still works.

Unfortunately it isn't exactly easy to get pictures of the boards if it is all together. They are in a card cage mounted to the underside of the playfield. Most of the wires need to be disconnected, the slide rails tilted, then the boards can slide out. Not a really friendly machine to work on.

Appreciate the offer but I wouldn't want to ask anyone to go through that. Maybe as a last resort but I haven't given up on just getting this board running. Waiting on a couple odd IC's that I didn't have on hand. For the moment I am working on new code for my Gameplan machine and will take a quick break from the Spectra while waiting on parts and gathering info.

#7807 2 years ago

Have a decent and fully working 1979 Bally Playboy for sale, brighton MI.
Also have a really nice EM Mata Hari with a new playfield installed.
And the 1960 Williams Official baseball (with men on the playfield and running men in the backbox, the classic pitch and bat.)

please email me if interested.
[email protected]

#7808 2 years ago

I have a Halloween CE sill in the box I’m looking to sell. Only trade would be a HUO Metallica Premium or LE (+-$$). I ordered Ultraman and Halloween and don’t have room for both.

I have $9500 into it.

#7809 2 years ago

Just listed a JP premium. Please reach out if you are interested in a sale or some kind of trade. Thank you.

#7810 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spacelab Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Listing a Williams Space Lab (1974) for a family friend. Game is from Pinball Pete’s in Lansing. Located in a walkout basement of home. Pick up only, no trades.”
2022-08-12
Farmington Hills, MI
775 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1224 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7811 2 years ago

I have a really nice JM im open to trading.

Insanely fast pin, glove needs a few things.

Looking for a RBION or STTNG

Open to other WPC like RS and other titles.
Full leds includes extras pm me

#7812 2 years ago

Posted a Bally Playboy.

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Bally Playboy. A true classic that is both fun, and addicting. Great sounds as well. Game works 100% and play great. Some insert wear present on the playfield. Ba...”
2022-01-25
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 476 times

#7813 2 years ago

Looking to trade a low play aiq pre for gz pre

#7814 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Looking to trade a low play aiq pre for gz pre

Me too!

#7815 2 years ago

To my Michigan peeps. Hello! I haven't been on Pinside for over a year. I want some PATZ G** D****T. I want some wierd ass soda pops from Mr. Soda Pop G** D****T. I want to win the classics tournament G** D****T.

Sincerely,

Underspin

#7816 2 years ago

Looking for a JP, IM, GZ, or a maybe a Wonka. I know its a long shot but if you don't ask...

#7817 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Looking for a JP, IM, GZ, or a maybe a Wonka. I know its a long shot but if you don't ask...

You still haven’t bought your Godzilla? Thought you were in on that eons ago?

#7818 2 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

You still haven’t bought your Godzilla? Thought you were in on that eons ago?

I have one on order but I’m not 100% sure I’m going to make the cut in August. I was dragging my feet with committing early enough.

#7819 2 years ago

these STERNS wanted : (all pro versions) GOTG, LZ, Avatar, Iron man, GB, GOT, Avengers IQ, Star Wars, Spiderman, WOF

#7820 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

these STERNS wanted : (all pro versions) GOTG, LZ, Avatar, Iron man, GB, GOT, Avengers IQ, Star Wars, Spiderman, WOF

PM sent

#7821 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I have one on order but I’m not 100% sure I’m going to make the cut in August. I was dragging my feet with committing early enough.

Sucks man. Be patient and don’t pay these scalper prices. It will happen

#7822 2 years ago

Not having any success. Anyone willing to sell, or know someone who would be willing to sell a KISS Prem?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice KISS Prem. I have cash, or several nice games for possible trade offers. Would prefer within driving distance of Chicago, but will consider any domestic locati...”
2022-03-14
Lockport, IL
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 192 times

#7823 2 years ago

I have a brand new ACNC in the marketplace, also considering selling my Ultraman SE preorder spot to free up the cash. Trade interest is limited, but would really love to get a nice Whirlwind again…. Might consider a nice Pinbot as well.

#7824 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Not having any success. Anyone willing to sell, or know someone who would be willing to sell a KISS Prem?

Machine - Wanted

Wanted: KISS (Premium/LE)

Wanted! “Looking for a nice KISS Prem.

I have cash, or several nice games for possible trade offers.

Would prefer within driving distance of Chicago, but will consider any domestic locati...”

2 days ago

Lockport, IL

Wanted

Cheeks

Tom in Macomb Twp has an LE for sale.

#7825 2 years ago

Have a very nice junkyard to trade. Could do a 2 for 1 for a godzilla pro with a big guns. Playfield is very nice, new driver board, new cpu, new 2.0 code. Has mirror/art blades. Have a colordmd with it, but it was causing an issue where the 12v would drop causing an opto to trigger. Have the original orange dmd in while i troubleshoot. Cabinet is fair. 6k or trade for godzilla pro. Will be working on voltage drop as well, but works normal with original dmd

#7826 2 years ago

Looking to join the overprice pin's for sale club. If interested in joining the overpaid for a pin club contact me for more info.

Metallica Premium Road Case $14,500 HUO
Iron Maiden Premium $12,500 HUO
Mando Premium $9500 HUO
GNR SE $8000 HUO 1 Owner

#7827 2 years ago

If any of have a Gottlieb System 80 based game and you find that any of the IC's for the switch matrix are blown I designed a small diode clamping board that can help prevent that. I've see the switch matrix blow on some 80B games like Monte Carlo quite a bit. I have my new daughter board running in a couple different Monte Carlo games (one original MPU and one on a Swemmer) and also have this running in my own Genesis. There are a few others already out in the wild now. Plugs into the Z13 and Z14 locations on the MPU board and the chips that were there plug into the daughter board.

On a game has never blown any of the IC's for the switch matrix I wouldn't proactively add this. But for those machines where they have been replaced or you need to replace them again that is when I would try this board.

In the Detroit area you could pickup in person or find a way to meet to get one.

#7828 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Looking to join the overprice pin's for sale club. If interested in joining the overpaid for a pin club contact me for more info.
Mando Premium $9500 HUO
GNR SE $8000 HUO 1 Owner

Can I have the MET premium at 2017 prices? It would be like a time travel thing, very experimental. It would blow people’s minds! Plus, I overpaid for a pin in 2021 and it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be.

#7829 2 years ago

Since I can't afford 2022 pin prices, I'm looking for a 14- or 16- foot shuffleboard table. Everytime I find one on marketplace, it's like 5 hours away, so hoping to get lucky and find one closer. That or just make my own.

#7830 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Other - For Sale

144x24 Shuffleboard Table

“Lightly used shuffleboard table in perfect shape. Available for pickup with easy walk out basement access. Comes with pucks and wax.”

22 days ago

Saint Clair, MI

1,000 (OBO)

Suprfly

One of my long time pin customers just posted this. He is new to pinside, trying to build a reputation.

post #7774

#7831 2 years ago

I just talked to him today. He sold the shuffle board.

#7832 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

That's usually how it goes when I'm looking for something

#7833 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Thanks for the heads up anyway

#7834 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Mando Premium $9500 HUO
GNR SE $8000 HUO 1 Owner

Are my prices to low? I am not getting any PM's.

#7835 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Yes, i believe that is the exact problem. Better raise them.

#7836 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

When you under price your games people automatically assume its a scam.

#7837 2 years ago

Ask for a first-born child in addition to your asking prices, then people will know this is legit...

#7838 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Ask for a first-born child in addition to your asking prices, then people will know this is legit...

My first-born child is giving me tremendous headaches these days. He’s included in my offer for your road case MET.

#7839 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Time Zone, Space Time would be the second choice. Live near Brighton, MI.

Thanks

#7840 2 years ago

wanted: Hot Wheels (USED) ....

#7841 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a JP Pro? Looking to trade for a Deadpool Pro or TNA. I have cash I can add on top. Wife and daughter like those games better so trying to make a deal. Let me know!

#7842 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a firepower not too far from detroit?

#7843 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/michigan-pinball-clubs

Quoted from unclerudy:

Does anything like this exist? Are there any clubs that you can join, so there are a group of people that you can meet, that are all interested in pinball? How I would see it is that a group of people have a monthly meeting, that rotates around to different people's houses, and get to play machines. Maybe food is involved, maybe some drinking, but definitely some fellowship and playing games. Every meeting would have a business portion, talk about upcoming events, maybe have a discussion about technical topics, maybe have teaching moments, maybe sharing some game play tips, and documenting high scores, and offering challenges.
If this doesn't exist, would anyone want to start a group with me? I am new to the topic, and am just getting my first pin next month hopefully. This would maybe be similar to a league, but be very home focused, and not too hardcore. I belong to a homebrewing club, and this is exactly what we do, but just in regards to making beer instead of playing pinball.

#7844 2 years ago

Looking for a Stranger Things Premium at a reasonable price. Not concerned about topper.

#7845 2 years ago

I’ve got an Ironman I recently picked up and the condition is a little less than ideal for me as I’ve gotten a little picky and this game was clearly routed and the operator didn’t keep up. It needs a topside tear down and flipper rebuilds. It should present decent and play well. Small job, but I figure I probably won’t keep it long after I do that - so I’m happy to move it along now and just call it a loss. $4900 firm.

#7846 2 years ago

looking to trade a wonka se, ad is in the marketplace

#7847 2 years ago

Hi All, mmuglia and I are forming a Brighton Pinball Club! More details here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/brighton-mi-pinball-club

#7848 2 years ago

Where do you like to buy your NIB machines? Want a GZ premium… no rush… rather get an MSRP price…

#7849 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Where do you like to buy your NIB machines? Want a GZ premium… no rush… rather get an MSRP price…

Call around to the stern dealers on their website. See when they are available and all in price to you. You should be able to get one 8899.00 shipped

#7850 2 years ago

I’ve been really happy with Gameroom Guys in Grand Rapids. Bought all but my Rick and Morty from them.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/157?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.