(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 191.
#7701 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Anyone interested in a 2/3/4 game trade for a Godzilla LE?

I have a GZ LE I'm looking to trade. Check my wishlist for a bunch of trade possibilities.

It's not on my wishlist, but I would also consider downgrading to GZ Prem as part of a deal.

#7702 2 years ago

have a decent Champion Pub i would like to trade for something else like newer stern or similar? anyway if you have any interest send me an email with your ideas to [email protected]
thank you

#7703 2 years ago

I have a Stern Connect kit I was going to install but I'm deciding against it. Selling for $300…it’s new in the box. I might be running around Coldwater on Sunday

#7704 2 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

You have the Godzilla or you're looking for a Godzilla?

I have the Godzilla.

Wishlist includes
IJPA, bad cats, white water, rollergames, funhouse, fish tales, earthshaker, diner, Stern Playboy, LOTR, Stern IJ, CSI, Tron Pro, GOT, GB Pro, BM66, Aerosmith Pro, BTTF, Munsters Pro, Stranger Things Pro, Monopoly, Austin Powers, Robocop, South Park, Starship Troopers, Twister, Baywatch, ID4, Royal Rumble, Whirlwind, LW3, DE GNR, EATPM, Data east Batman. And who knows what else as we're clearly all over the place.

#7705 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone have a project Black Hole for sale? Even a game missing parts. I have some parts for one and thinking about trying to build or rebuild one to go next to my Haunted House.

Robert, saw this on FB..

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/651453202875234/?referral_code=bsg_newsfeed&_rdr

#7706 2 years ago

Looks like it isn't coming up so whatever it was seems to be gone...

#7707 2 years ago

Looking for a functional cocktail pin, not looking for any projects at this time.

#7708 2 years ago

I have a beautiful HUO IronMan and HUO Stern POTC that I am looking to trade, plus cash on my end, for a Dialed In.

Both games are tastefully done in LEDs and have tons of mods.

I am only looking to trade one of these and will be keeping the other. Plenty of pictures available. Located in Brighton, MI.

PM me if interested.

#7709 2 years ago

I have a Bally NBA FastBreak (NBAFB) In decent condition with lots of extras that I just listed.
LED
Basketball colored Powder Coat Paint Job
Extra plastic
Pictures/Videos available upon request.

Ty

#7710 2 years ago

Any Target toss pros for sale locally?

Added over 2 years ago:

Find one !
Thanks to all who responded.

#7711 2 years ago

If anyone is near Lansing and would like a couple DeWalt organizers stocked with mostly black and white rubber rings, you are welcome to them. I use mostly other colors. Just PM me.

Update: claimed.

#7712 2 years ago

I sold my POTC and now I'm looking to buy a Dialed In. PM me if you have one for sale.

Happy New Year!

#7713 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

If anyone is near Lansing and would like a couple DeWalt organizers stocked with mostly black and white rubber rings, you are welcome to them. I use mostly other colors. Just PM me.
Update: claimed.

any time you guys are bailing on traditional rubber, please contact me. we go through a TON of it at the vfw...

#7714 2 years ago

Happy New Year!

Looking to buy:
Stranger Things prem/le with uv light
Dialed In LE
Some variant of Wizard of Oz non-standard.
Godzilla pro or prem(preferable)

Looking to sell:
Queen big ball bowler (1957?)
Megatouch ION rebuilt with new cpu and ssd drive
JVL Vortex bartop touchscreen
Various pinball parts, I have a video that goes over all the parts that I obtained a lot of.

#7715 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Flash Gordon Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Flash Gordon with strobe. MPU converted to button cell battery as shown in photos. Playfield has spots that were repainted by previous owner. Please view all photos i...”
2022-04-19
Garden City, MI
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 1994 times
I just bought myself a project truck so I listed my Flash Gordon and EleKtra on marketplace.
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Elektra Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working Elektra. The game could use cleaning as is played regularly. The plastics set has recently been replaced. MPU has NVRAM installed as shown in photos. Also has Geetech...”
2022-01-04
Garden City, MI
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 227 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7716 2 years ago

OK. I know, a weird post for this forum, but... bear with me Michigan peeps...

I am going to order a couple of Outside Edge Hardtops... there is room in the box for 6 total... so there is room for 4 more without extra shipping cost... ($34)... does anyone in the area want to get in on splitting up the shipping? I live in Allegan MI... PM me if interested...

DF

#7717 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

OK. I know, a weird post for this forum, but... bear with me Michigan peeps...
I am going to order a couple of Outside Edge Hardtops... there is room in the box for 6 total... so there is room for 4 more without extra shipping cost... ($34)... does anyone in the area want to get in on splitting up the shipping? I live in Allegan MI... PM me if interested...
DF

If they had EaTPM I would... bummer

#7719 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Anyone else see this?
detroit.craigslist.org link

I have a feeling whoever goes for that is going to come how with some games and a good story

#7720 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Anyone else see this?
detroit.craigslist.org link

WAs that the one w the truck and the 3 games in the back? Its deleted now -

#7721 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

WAs that the one w the truck and the 3 games in the back? Its deleted now -

Yes, that was the one.

#7722 2 years ago

Ok, who has the truck?

#7723 2 years ago

Tried to get it, no response, but deleated ad shortly after. Scott?

#7724 2 years ago

I replied to it too, 15 minutes from me. No answer.

#7725 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

I replied to it too, 15 minutes from me. No answer.

Theyll be listed somewhere soon for a lot more than 500 with a free truck

#7726 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Theyll be listed somewhere soon for a lot more than 500 with a free truck

LOl...thats true.

Looked like there were 2 Sinbads. The other was prob a Monster bash or something lol

#7727 2 years ago

Wait a minute, three pins in a truck all for $500?

Which one of you was it that pissed off the wife?

#7728 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

LOl...thats true.
Looked like there were 2 Sinbads. The other was prob a Monster bash or something lol

Something lame tike that, or a bbb

#7730 2 years ago

Hiya, just posted a nice Munsters Pro & a nice Roadshow to classifieds. Sorry, don't know how to link the ads! Tx Greg

#7731 2 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Hiya, just posted a nice Munsters Pro & a nice Roadshow to classifieds. Sorry, don't know how to link the ads! Tx Greg

I was gonna copy links to your ads here for you, but they both show "Pending" already, so never mind.

#7732 2 years ago

Tx RCA1, looks like both are sold!

#7733 2 years ago

Josh, can you text me, I can't send messages

#7734 2 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Great deals!

#7735 2 years ago

I’ll probably be listing my Jurassic park home pin for $4450 firm in the next couple weeks. I bought it for our New Years party. It’s actually a lot of fun just need to make space for a new pin coming. I put and wired an extra speaker in the back box and the lower cabinet I have a speaker but it’s not wired. if you have the right connector you can easily hook it up. Home pins come with only one back box speaker. Also added a cliffy to the drop target, titan rubbers and padding on the lock bar.

Figured I’d throw it out now just in case anyone is interested before I post it later

#7736 2 years ago

Looking for a pair of newer racing games. Would even consider 4 if they fit.

These will be for location, no junk please.

Mario Karts on the top of the list.

#7737 2 years ago

Anyone nearby looking for a Stern JP Premium w/Stern Topper/Shooter/Blades and some of the more popular mods (signs, raptor pen, jeep (not installed))? I am thinking I want to trade it - low plays, excellent condition - no launch or t-rex issues.

Anything on my Wishlist really or DM me with what you've got to trade? ST Prem or IMDN Prem would probably be top of the list.

#7738 2 years ago

I have a semi-project 1978 Bally Playboy. Would be a good candidate for restoration.

Machine boots up and plays.
New Power Driver Board
New Power Rectifier board

Playfiel has been touched up awhile ago and mylar over it.
Controlled lights in the backbox not working.
2 displays not working (I do have 2 new display kits that need put together)
Left sling not working.

Asking $1700

#7739 2 years ago

I just listed my Iron Man for sale. HUO with tons of mods.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Iron Man. I bought this from another local collector about 4 years ago. The game is in perfect condition and functions 100%. The shooter lan...”
2022-04-08
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1195 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7740 2 years ago

The buyer for IronMan sent me a message and he changed mind. IronMan is for sale again.

I'll be listing my HUO Batman Dark Knight in the next few days. This one is loaded with mods too. PM me if you're interested before I list it.

#7741 2 years ago

Considering listing my Iron Man. Pm for details.

#7742 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Considering listing my Iron Man. Pm for details.

"list it or don't list it.... there is no considering" Yoda

#7743 2 years ago

IronMan is for sale again. The buyer messaged me and changed his mind.

#7744 2 years ago

Batman, The Dark Knight is now posted for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have decided to sell my beautiful HUO Batman, The Dark Knight. You don't see these for sale very often. I bought this from another local collector about 10 years ago. The game is...”
2022-01-07
Brighton, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7745 2 years ago

Does anyone in SE Michigan sell Invisiglass or something just like it? Able Electronics is out of stock and doesn't know when he'll get some.

#7746 2 years ago

I'm looking for a solid, empty, dedicated Mappy cabinet for a game swap.

#7747 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm looking for a solid, empty, dedicated Mappy cabinet for a game swap.

I can here the music now; a classic.

#7748 2 years ago

Does anyone have a Dialed In LE they want to sell? PM me.

#7749 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Does anyone have a Dialed In LE they want to sell? PM me.

One for sale in the marketplace Mike - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dialed-in-le-53

Kansas....there's no place like home....there's no place like home...

Don

#7750 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I can here the music now; a classic.

You can play one in BayCity at Crazy Quarters Arcade.
I need some competition on the game.

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 155 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/155?hl=jackpotjared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.