(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 191.
#7651 2 years ago

Anybody looking for a Gottlieb Class of 1812? I”m considering listing mine for sale or trade.

#7652 2 years ago

Beatles Gold selling Home use only. Like game but making room and making available for the Holidays for someone or their family to enjoy.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I have owned for 1 year and only player and has little over 200 plays on the machine. Good Holiday present for someone family or their self. Local pickup preferred or you arrange...”
2021-12-08
Caro, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 278 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7653 2 years ago

I have a 1-owner HUO AIQ pro that ai am looking to trade for other modern sterns. I’d be interested in the following:
JP
GZ
DP
IM
ST

If you have anything else in mind, just shoot me a message.
Located in Chesterfield Michigan

#7654 2 years ago

I think it's about time to sell my BK2000 to start the funding on a Godzilla. Got to play the pro version this week in Utah. It was pretty awesome. It doesn't hurt I am a HUGE Godzilla fan.

Best advice on first time selling a machine?

#7655 2 years ago

I’ll be listing a lightly modded TMNT Pro for trade either later today or tomorrow. I can get it usually to the Michigan border

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#7656 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

I think it's about time to sell my BK2000 to start the funding on a Godzilla. Got to play the pro version this week in Utah. It was pretty awesome. It doesn't hurt I am a HUGE Godzilla fan.

Lots of pics and an accurate description. Good luck with your sale!

#7657 2 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Ask more for the game than what the nicest example on Pinside last sold for. Don’t disclose any issues it has, and hope a newbie doesn’t know the difference.
Most importantly when they get it home and ask why it has problems just say “It never did that when I had it”.
…at least that has been my experience as a relatively new buyer.

#7658 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Ask more for the game than what the nicest example on Pinside last sold for. Don’t disclose any issues it has, and hope a newbie doesn’t know the difference.
Most importantly when they get it home and ask why it has problems just say “It never did that when I had it”.

Sadly you wouldn’t be the first to have that happen… in my case, that ain’t happenin’. This community has been kind and welcoming toward me and I have met some quality people… for those interested, thanks for your patience while I get pictures and such together.

#7659 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Sadly, it seems that a lot of people selling pins don't know how to do a proper inspection and determine the state of the machine. Alkaline corrosion is a big one. You ask about it and they never noticed it so they tell you it's OK, happened to me twice now. Drive 3 to 4 hours to find out!

#7660 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

That doesn’t sound good at all

Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

Sadly, it seems that a lot of people selling pins don't know how to do a proper inspection and determine the state of the machine. Alkaline corrosion is a big one. You ask about it and they never noticed it so they tell you it's OK, happened to me twice now. Drive 3 to 4 hours to find out!

If they can’t provide a picture of the boards and specifically the area where the battery is then you need to assume it probably has corrosion.

#7661 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

If they can’t provide a picture of the boards and specifically the area where the battery is then you need to assume it probably has corrosion.

I was being facetious. I have had a couple experiences like this though. I will not be purchasing anything that “just needs a new….. and it will play great” and certainly won’t be purchasing anything that needs to be shipped sight unseen. Currently waiting on a sellers insurance claim to cover the cost of repairing my latest. Machine was purchased as “100% working, no broken plastics, in great shape”. Arrived wet and moldy from STI with major board damage, plastics and a coil broken…

#7662 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

I have had a couple experiences like this though.

Sorry you’ve had more than your share of bad experiences with deals. I’ve had a few myself. Fortunately, I’ve had far more positive ones and made many pinball friends all over the country and Canada. I always ask for as many high-res pics as possible to examine the playfield, cabinet and boards. I also look at the seller’s history, and even forum posts. If they have feedback, you can PM the previous buyers for more info. When shipping, I always ask them to wrap the game the way I would do it, and send me pics showing it prepped before pickup by STI. It’s a lot of work, but good sellers are usually happy to protect the game and they want you to be happy. I’ve also had a few sellers barely wrap the game at all resulting in damage, overstate the condition, or fail to disclose issues. I try to make the best of it, usually, and make the game better for the next owner. Only once did I have to reverse a deal that went sour, but even then we worked it out. There are a few bad eggs, but the good guys outnumber them by a lot! I hope you have better luck and are treated more fairly. There are awesome people in the pinball community.

#7663 2 years ago

The problem with that is you often can't see it in a picture. Hell, you often can't easily see it real life unless you know what you're looking for. And if you assume it has corrosion, you're looking at hundreds of dollars in repairs unless of course you plan to remove and replace IC chips etc. and abate the corrosion yourself. Good luck with that if you're not properly skilled and equipped.

#7664 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

The problem with that is you often can't see it in a picture. Hell, you often can't easily see it real life unless you know what you're looking for. And if you assume it has corrosion, you're looking at hundreds of dollars in repairs unless of course you plan to remove and replace IC chips etc. and abate the corrosion yourself. Good luck with that if you're not properly skilled and equipped.

If they can’t open it up or know how then I would go in with the assumption it does have battery damage. Unless decent pictures can be provided showing that the boards look clean that is one of the cases where I’d assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised if there is little or no damage.

Non functional games or board damage is fine with me as long as the price is adjusted appropriately. Just factor that in. If someone isn’t well versed in repairs they may need a bit more buffer in the cost. Machines don’t have to be perfect but they should be accurately described to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Battery damage can be such a pain to deal with. I’ve saved a lot of boards but some are too far gone that I’ll find another clean original non working board, fix that, and drop it in.

#7665 2 years ago

If they can’t open it up or know how then I would go in with the assumption it does have battery damage. Unless decent pictures can be provided showing that the boards look clean that is one of the cases where I’d assume the worst and be pleasantly surprised if there is little or no damage.
Non functional games or board damage is fine with me as long as the price is adjusted appropriately. Just factor that in. If someone isn’t well versed in repairs they may need a bit more buffer in the cost. Machines don’t have to be perfect but they should be accurately described to avoid unpleasant surprises.
Battery damage can be such a pain to deal with. I’ve saved a lot of boards but some are too far gone that I’ll find another clean original non working board, fix that, and drop it in.

Well, that is my new stance from here on! No clear pics of boards or willingness to adjust price if problems found on arrival, NO DEAL! And I have been educating noobs into the hobby about this as well. When I sell a machine, I disclose everything beforehand and I do know how to do a proper inspection. I expect the same.

#7666 2 years ago

Super nice demolition man professionally shopped etc. See my FB add. I can only post adds here from my laptop, phone never lets me. So official add will be up here in a day or two.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/231253229140834/

#7667 2 years ago

Just listed, wanted to drop here also.

Machine - For Sale
Nudge it Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Did a full Topside tear down, cleaned, waxed, and re rubbered. Brand new shooter rod assembly. Brand new beacon motor assembly. Game plays great. Boards are super clean. Mylar adde...”
2021-12-13
Saginaw, MI
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 358 times

#7668 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 1089 times

#7669 2 years ago

Getting ready to List my Nice Addams Family
I will Post pics on Market tommorrow. For now you can watch video here. Will be listing under 10k

#7670 2 years ago

Long shot but did anyone here grab the Spin A Card from that estate sale this past weekend? If so please pm me when/if you're ready to move it. Thanks!

#7671 2 years ago

Anyone have a KISS Prem or Deadpool Prem they want to sell, or know anyone that might be willing to part with theirs? I have cash or several possibilities for a trade.

#7672 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

Getting ready to List my Nice Addams Family
I will Post pics on Market tommorrow. For now you can watch video here. Will be listing under 10k

Damn I was just in the area last week…

#7673 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Anyone have a KISS Prem or Deadpool Prem they want to sell, or know anyone that might be willing to part with theirs? I have cash or several possibilities for a trade.

I just posted a KISS LE with the factory topper.

#7674 2 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

I just posted a KISS LE with the factory topper.

Thanks for the heads-up. Nice looking game, but I'm more in the market for a Prem.

#7675 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape working Baby Pac-Man , clean cabinet, nice condition plastics, monitor looks in nice shape, nice colors, good sound. Some wearing around some of the arrows on playfield ...”
2021-12-14
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 180 times

Nice Baby Pac-Man for sale

#7676 2 years ago

I've got a really nice AC/DC Lucy edition pinball machine I'll be listing shortly. Looks better than new out of the box! Build date of July 2018. Only 266 plays as of today. Lots of upgrades including ColorDMD LED, speaker light kit, sculpted cannon mod, sculpted train tracks mod, light up AC/DC cover mod in back right corner, shooter lane protector, inlane drop protectors and mirror blades. Game is located at my showroom RLM Amusements in NE Grand Rapids. All credit cards accepted and delivery available for a fee. Price is $9500.

#7677 2 years ago

I've got a really nice Williams Firepower for sale in NE Grand Rapids.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “This 1980 Williams Firepower pinball machine has been fully restored with a new CPR playfield, new reproduction mirrored backglass from Mayfair Amusements, all new plastics, new po...”
2021-12-17
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 168 times

#7678 2 years ago
Quoted from debaser:

I've got a really nice Williams Firepower for sale in NE Grand Rapids.

Machine - For Sale

Firepower

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “This 1980 Williams Firepower pinball machine has been fully restored with a new CPR playfield, new reproduction mirrored backglass from Mayfair Amusements, all new plastics, new po...”

1 hour ago

Grand Rapids, MI

debaser

Nice Firepower and great game!

#7679 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Nice Firepower and great game!

It's an amazing game!!

#7680 2 years ago

Baby Pac-Man is sold,
Demolition Man reduced to $4,900

Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Excellent shape Demolition Man pinball machine. Game was just completely shopped by professional technician. If you have seen the games from the Jackson area crowd that have won aw...”
2022-05-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 1089 times

#7681 2 years ago

Just list my Safe Cracker.

Machine - For Sale
Safe Cracker Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a Bally Safe Cracker pinball from my personal collection. Back ground on the machine is that it was on route for a short time and something broke on the machine so it g...”
2021-12-19
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 814 times

#7682 2 years ago

#7683 2 years ago

I have a friend in the Jackson area looking for their first machine. They’d like a four player EM and hopefully someone to deliver and set it up. Like to be in the $1000 or below range. Any out there?

Thanks.

Hogey

#7684 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

For someone who has had negative experiences, it saddens me to see that you haven't left any feedback.

You should leave negative feedback on the seller when this happens. If you felt betrayed or misled, and you don't say anything, you're just going to let more people fall victim to the ass holes in the community.

Don't get me wrong, you as the buyer ought to do your research and try and go through it with a fine tooth comb before presenting any money. As a seller, you should be as honest with the state of the game as you can be. I always try to inform the new owners of the shortcomings and any issues I've had with it in the past, even if it's not currently an issue.

You should also leave good feedback when you've had a pleasant experience to guide people right.

I'll gladly pay more money to deal with someone I've had a pleasant experience with before.

#7685 2 years ago
Quoted from explosiveegg:

For someone who has had negative experiences, it saddens me to see that you haven't left any feedback.
You should leave negative feedback on the seller when this happens. If you felt betrayed or misled, and you don't say anything, you're just going to let more people fall victim to the ass holes in the community.
Don't get me wrong, you as the buyer ought to do your research and try and go through it with a fine tooth comb before presenting any money. As a seller, you should be as honest with the state of the game as you can be. I always try to inform the new owners of the shortcomings and any issues I've had with it in the past, even if it's not currently an issue.
You should also leave good feedback when you've had a pleasant experience to guide people right.
I'll gladly pay more money to deal with someone I've had a pleasant experience with before.

It wasn’t purchased on Pinside! eBay, Craigslist, Facebook.

#7686 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

It wasn’t purchased on Pinside! eBay, Craigslist, Facebook.

Currently waiting on a sellers claim with STI to be made right for a machine that arrived wet and moldy with board problems. That was an eBay deal. I will definitely be making a post if that goes south as I’m out an additional $700 on the machine just to make it a working non fire hazard.
The other purchases were kind of on me for not knowing any better. Paid top end prices for pretty pathetic machines. In both cases I would be embarrassed to sell the machine for what I paid.
Since joining Pinside I’ve been able to correct the undisclosed/ unknown issues I’ve had with my first machines and do some homework.

#7687 2 years ago

Looking for a bally black jack SS

#7688 2 years ago

Flash , just back from technician. He put in a used set of refurbished boards, new pin connectors on boards, rebuilt all 3 flippers, all lights working, no LED's. All new titan clear rubbers, back glass.has some flaking. Game works and plays well. Will post add tomorrow, here is link to FB add
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1229230497600867/

#7689 2 years ago

Wonder who got the free Eight Ball Deluxe in Lake Orion last week.

#7690 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Wonder who got the free Eight Ball Deluxe in Lake Orion last week.

If I was a betting man I’d say it will be posted shortly and it comes with a rescue 911 translite

#7691 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:If I was a betting man I’d say it will be posted shortly and it comes with a rescue 911 translite

LOL!

#7692 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

If I was a betting man I’d say it will be posted shortly and it comes with a rescue 911 translite

This is awesome. Someone new to pinside has figured it out already!! Awesome!!!

#7693 2 years ago

Flash is sold,..that was fast.

#7694 2 years ago

4 for 1 deal.

1966 Williams Hot Line
1970 Gottlieb baseball
1974 Bally Boomerang
1979 Williams Gorgar

Looking to trade all 4 pins for another newer game for our collection. Would love to get Stern Rolling Stones or something of the like. I can give more information on the games and pictures if anyone is interested. Located in Sterling Heights.

I’d be interested in any stern music pin or other pins that tickle my fancy. Other then Mandalorian, Led Zeppelin, Metallica and playboy as we already have those four. I have a wanted list in my profile

Added over 2 years ago:

Other games I’d be interested in Tommy, Star Wars Trilogy, 1978 Playboy, 1989 Playboy.

#7695 2 years ago

Looking for someone who could bring a game from Jackson to Milwaukee, pick one up in Milwaukee, and take it back to Jackson. About five hours each way.

Thank you!

#7696 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopedman:

4 for 1 deal.
1966 Williams Hot Line
1970 Gottlieb baseball
1974 Bally Boomerang
1979 Williams Gorgar
Looking to trade all 4 pins for another newer game for our collection. Would love to get Stern Rolling Stones or something of the like. I can give more information on the games and pictures if anyone is interested. Located in Sterling Heights.
I’d be interested in any stern music pin or other pins that tickle my fancy. Other then Mandalorian, Led Zeppelin, Metallica and playboy as we already have those four. I have a wanted list in my profile

#7697 2 years ago

Anyone have a project Black Hole for sale? Even a game missing parts. I have some parts for one and thinking about trying to build or rebuild one to go next to my Haunted House.

#7698 2 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

I'm putting my very good original condition Shrek on the market:
- 1 of only 600 made
- green powder coated armour in good condition
- minor kickout hole wear protected with a Cliffy, no other playfield wear
- 100% working
- tastefully LEDd
- one chipped plastic at the shooter lane
- superficial bubbling on the back of the backbox as if it got some rain on it while it was folded down. The damage is limited to the back of the backbox, not the sides or interior
45 minutes from Port Huron
Asking $7000 CAD OBO, willing to ship.

Shrek still available, price drop to $6700 CAD

#7699 2 years ago

Anyone interested in a 2/3/4 game trade for a Godzilla LE?

#7700 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Anyone interested in a 2/3/4 game trade for a Godzilla LE?

You have the Godzilla or you're looking for a Godzilla?

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 154 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/154 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.