(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,508 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 minutes ago by Meadows22
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,508 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 191.
#7601 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

It's there, I see it in a few pics on my PC.

#7602 2 years ago

Hello everyone. Not quite Michigan, but close. And I like the road trips.

I'm looking at trading a Popeye and Goldeneye if anyone is interested.

I'm also looking for: MM, MB, possibly a CV, and definitely a TAF.

Reach out if interested.

#7603 2 years ago

Not in Michigan but close…I’ll be trading a HUO low play Mando pro down the road. Let me know what you have.

#7604 2 years ago

I will be listing my HUO I am 2nd Owner Star Wars premium. Very Nice! $7800

#7605 2 years ago

I also Have My Ultraman CE #67 in hand ready to go for sale. WIll sell for $9400 or consider trades for newer sterns

#7606 2 years ago

Still looking for a mid 80's and on solid state shuffle bowler. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

#7607 2 years ago

I just listed 2 TMNT Pros for sale ... PM me if you're interested in them...

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am selling a TMNT Pro that only has 12 plays on it. It's as new as they come and was opened about a week ago. I have another customized TMNT Pro for sale, so please see my other...”
2021-11-14
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 143 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling very nice looking TMNT Pro that has just under 900 plays on it. It still looks new and plays great. Upgrades are freshly new powder coated armor in the LE green color ...”
2021-11-14
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 727 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7608 2 years ago

Transformers LE and Xmen LE Wolverine will be listed next few days. Both were purchased from original owner with very low plays and routed for few months in house.

#7609 2 years ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

Hey TenaciousT. The topper is there and works, sorry if it's not showing up in photos. I can get you any picture that you'd like to see, if you're interested.

#7610 2 years ago

Road Show ad in marketplace, will get more pics this evening

#7611 2 years ago

Looking at all the listings and prices within a 100 mile radius from my home, the song lyrics that keep popping in my head are “Help, I’m stepping into the Twilight zone.” 24K WOZ, 20K Star Wars, a myriad of other flip attempts. Pretty ugly.

#7612 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Looking at all the listings and prices within a 100 mile radius from my home, the song lyrics that keep popping in my head are “Help, I’m stepping into the Twilight zone.” 24K WOZ, 20K Star Wars, a myriad of other flip attempts. Pretty ugly.

I can add an over priced TZ to that if anyone is looking.

Been thinking of selling and it wont be crazy priced.

#7613 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

What a joke!

And I have a Dracula for 10 MILLLLLLLLION!

#7614 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I can add an over priced TZ to that if anyone is looking.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b3e53a2f5e449ce9390f4b6478dbe80339d4dcfd-1637112752-1800"};
//]]>

Been thinking of selling and it wont be crazy priced.

I have seen this one very nice indeed

#7615 2 years ago

Looking for a nice GB Premium. Have a HUO first owner AC/DC Premium Vault for trade with cash, or can do cash only. Please LMK if interested. Thanks!

#7616 2 years ago

Just over the line in Toledo and have a pending cash offer but was really looking for a trade. I have a whitewater Im looking to trade, especially for a kiss or GB. Let me know!

#7617 2 years ago

Putting up Diner for sale. See ad for pictures.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Diner in good condition and has yellow powder coated legs. Game plays well and theme characters never loose their charm.”
2021-11-19
Caro, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 256 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7618 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Evel Knievel solid state in the nearby driving distance area. Let me know.
Thanks,
John

#7619 2 years ago

Possibly looking to sell or trade my Funhouse. It is in great shape with a full LED conversion and full titan rubber set. Shoot me a message for any details.

#7620 2 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Possibly looking to sell or trade my Funhouse. It is in great shape with a full LED conversion and full titan rubber set. Shoot me a message for any details.

Good timing

#7621 2 years ago

I have a super nice TAF for sale…

#7623 2 years ago

Would love to pull the trigger on one of these one day. Wish I had a Godzilla LE to offer. Glws.

#7624 2 years ago

That TAF is in amazing condition!

#7625 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That TAF is in amazing condition!

Yes. Yes it is! Wow.

#7626 2 years ago

Wow That TAf s amazing!!

#7627 2 years ago

I Just Lowered my Ultraman CE price to Ridiculously low. I NEED the Space!
Also Lowered the Kiss Pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124783

#7628 2 years ago

Posted my Jungle Queen for sale. Figured I'd try selling it instead of moving it to my new house.

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a jungle queen for sale that plays great and has been fully gone through. All flipper assemblies have been rebuilt, pop bumpers rebuilt, shooter assembly rebuilt, all coil s...”
2021-11-26
Northville, MI
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 242 times

#7629 2 years ago

>Posted my Jungle Queen for sale. Figured I'd try selling it instead of moving it to my new house.<

You can store it at my house, $10.00/month

#7630 2 years ago

Need some space so I’m selling my Harlem Globtrotters. This is the ad when I bought it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-on-tour-26#post-5775338

$1950 obo

#7631 2 years ago

Looking for a Led Zeppelin Premium in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or northern NY state. PM if you plan to sell one in the near future. Would pick up in person, no need to worry about shipping. Thanks.

#7632 2 years ago

Any suggestions on how to ship a couple of machines to California?

I've got two machines I need to ship from the Grand Rapids area to Long Beach, Ca after Christmas.

#7633 2 years ago
Quoted from TZ:

Any suggestions on how to ship a couple of machines to California?
I've got two machines I need to ship from the Grand Rapids area to Long Beach, Ca after Christmas.

can you get them on a pallet? look up R&L carriers

#7634 2 years ago

This may be a interesting read to you. You will have to judge for yourself. Any freight co can damage..it's all about how they handle it that can matter. I do love the idea of a crate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-companies-trashing-pins

#7635 2 years ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

This may be a interesting read to you. You will have to judge for yourself. Any freight co can damage..it's all about how they handle it that can matter. I do love the idea of a crate.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-companies-trashing-pins

Crates don't really offer much protection. If a game falls over or a forklift hits it, the crate won't stop any thing more than a bang or scrape.

If the game is wrapped well and properly protected, the time and effort (and cost) of crating really isn't worth it at all.

#7636 2 years ago

Hello I'm looking for an unfaded Indianapolis 500 thank you

#7637 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pin, cash in hand.. PM me

#7638 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

The line starts way over there ‐------>

#7639 2 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

cash in hand? what other way is there local pickup?..lol

#7640 2 years ago

Apparently some on-line vendors prefer gift cards, you just have to send them a picture of the code for verification….

#7641 2 years ago

I'm trying to help my brother find his first pinball machine. Does anyone have a Sopranos or World Poker Tour they want to sell? PM me.

#7642 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

cash in hand? what other way is there local pickup?..lol

Firewood on hand?
Ya, that happened!

#7643 2 years ago

I'm putting my very good original condition Shrek on the market:
- 1 of only 600 made
- green powder coated armour in good condition
- minor kickout hole wear protected with a Cliffy, no other playfield wear
- 100% working
- tastefully LEDd
- one chipped plastic at the shooter lane
- superficial bubbling on the back of the backbox as if it got some rain on it while it was folded down. The damage is limited to the back of the backbox, not the sides or interior

45 minutes from Port Huron

Asking $7000 CAD OBO, willing to ship.

#7644 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Grand Slam Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Bally grand slam pinball machine. Machine was part of small collection recently acquired. Some minor repair was done and is now all working, all switches register and coils work c...”
2021-12-04
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 242 times

Bally Grand Slam for sale

#7645 2 years ago

I have an extra pallet if anyone in the area would like to pick it up, free of charge. PM if interested.

#7646 2 years ago

Does anyone know of a place in S.E. Michigan to play Halloween in the wild? Marvin's doesn't have it. Pinball Pete's? Anywhere? Thanks a lot.

#7647 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Does anyone know of a place in S.E. Michigan to play Halloween in the wild? Marvin's doesn't have it. Pinball Pete's? Anywhere? Thanks a lot.

As far as I know the only one on location in the state is pyramid scheme in grand rapids. They aren't even to game 100 yet on the builds.

#7648 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

As far as I know the only one on location in the state is pyramid scheme in grand rapids. They aren't even to game 100 yet on the builds.

Awesome. Thanks. Headed that way next weekend anyway. I’ll definitely stop in.

#7649 2 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

I think the operator that has games at Offworld downtown stated in a different thread that he’s got one coming that will be going there, but probably isn’t there yet. Played a ton at my buddies over the weekend, it’s not gonna be the same out in the wild as it is in a dark room! Pretty interesting how they integrated the theme of a suspense thriller, really cool. The code is a dumpster fire still.. I’m sure they’ll get it dialed in though

#7650 2 years ago

I have a NIB Mandalorian Premium coming in at the end of this month and it maybe available. Also, I can make it into a customized Pinball Refinery Edition if someone is interested in my upgrades that I offer....

Please drop me a PM if you are interested,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

There are 9,508 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/153?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.