(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 7,635 posts
  • 512 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 minutes ago by Meegis
  • Topic is favorited by 320 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 7,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 153.
#7601 14 days ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

It's there, I see it in a few pics on my PC.

#7602 14 days ago

Hello everyone. Not quite Michigan, but close. And I like the road trips.

I'm looking at trading a Popeye and Goldeneye if anyone is interested.

I'm also looking for: MM, MB, possibly a CV, and definitely a TAF.

Reach out if interested.

#7603 14 days ago

Not in Michigan but close…I’ll be trading a HUO low play Mando pro down the road. Let me know what you have.

#7604 14 days ago

I will be listing my HUO I am 2nd Owner Star Wars premium. Very Nice! $7800

#7605 14 days ago

I also Have My Ultraman CE #67 in hand ready to go for sale. WIll sell for $9400 or consider trades for newer sterns

#7606 14 days ago

Still looking for a mid 80's and on solid state shuffle bowler. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

#7607 14 days ago

I just listed 2 TMNT Pros for sale ... PM me if you're interested in them...

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

Archived after 0 days
Sold for $ 5,900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “I am selling a TMNT Pro that only has 12 plays on it. It's as new as they come and was opened about a week ago. I have another customized TMNT Pro for sale, so please see my other...”
2021-11-14
Muskegon, MI

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “I am selling very nice looking TMNT Pro that has just under 900 plays on it. It still looks new and plays great. Upgrades are freshly new powder coated armor in the LE green color ...”
14 days ago
Muskegon, MI

#7608 14 days ago

Transformers LE and Xmen LE Wolverine will be listed next few days. Both were purchased from original owner with very low plays and routed for few months in house.

#7609 14 days ago
Quoted from TenaciousT:

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

Hey TenaciousT. The topper is there and works, sorry if it's not showing up in photos. I can get you any picture that you'd like to see, if you're interested.

#7610 13 days ago

Road Show ad in marketplace, will get more pics this evening

#7611 12 days ago

Looking at all the listings and prices within a 100 mile radius from my home, the song lyrics that keep popping in my head are “Help, I’m stepping into the Twilight zone.” 24K WOZ, 20K Star Wars, a myriad of other flip attempts. Pretty ugly.

#7612 12 days ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Looking at all the listings and prices within a 100 mile radius from my home, the song lyrics that keep popping in my head are “Help, I’m stepping into the Twilight zone.” 24K WOZ, 20K Star Wars, a myriad of other flip attempts. Pretty ugly.

I can add an over priced TZ to that if anyone is looking.

Been thinking of selling and it wont be crazy priced.

#7613 12 days ago
Quoted from usandthem:

What a joke!

And I have a Dracula for 10 MILLLLLLLLION!

#7614 11 days ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I can add an over priced TZ to that if anyone is looking.
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"b3e53a2f5e449ce9390f4b6478dbe80339d4dcfd-1637112752-1800"};
//]]>

Been thinking of selling and it wont be crazy priced.

I have seen this one very nice indeed

#7615 10 days ago

Looking for a nice GB Premium. Have a HUO first owner AC/DC Premium Vault for trade with cash, or can do cash only. Please LMK if interested. Thanks!

#7616 9 days ago

Just over the line in Toledo and have a pending cash offer but was really looking for a trade. I have a whitewater Im looking to trade, especially for a kiss or GB. Let me know!

#7617 9 days ago

Putting up Diner for sale. See ad for pictures.

Archived after 0 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Diner Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Diner in good condition and has yellow powder coated legs. Game plays well and theme characters never loose their charm.”
2021-11-19
Brighton, MI

#7618 9 days ago

Looking for a nice Evel Knievel solid state in the nearby driving distance area. Let me know.
Thanks,
John

#7619 8 days ago

Possibly looking to sell or trade my Funhouse. It is in great shape with a full LED conversion and full titan rubber set. Shoot me a message for any details.

#7620 8 days ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Possibly looking to sell or trade my Funhouse. It is in great shape with a full LED conversion and full titan rubber set. Shoot me a message for any details.

Good timing

#7621 5 days ago

I have a super nice TAF for sale…

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) “Beautiful, loaded TAF. Reduced price. Playfield is clearcoated, like glass and virtually spotless. Pics speak for themselves. Cabinet was restored at some point with new decals...”
1 day ago
Williamston, MI

#7623 4 days ago

Would love to pull the trigger on one of these one day. Wish I had a Godzilla LE to offer. Glws.

#7624 4 days ago

That TAF is in amazing condition!

#7625 4 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

That TAF is in amazing condition!

Yes. Yes it is! Wow.

#7626 3 days ago

Wow That TAf s amazing!!

#7627 3 days ago

I Just Lowered my Ultraman CE price to Ridiculously low. I NEED the Space!
Also Lowered the Kiss Pro

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124783

#7628 2 days ago

Posted my Jungle Queen for sale. Figured I'd try selling it instead of moving it to my new house.

Archived after 2 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a jungle queen for sale that plays great and has been fully gone through. All flipper assemblies have been rebuilt, pop bumpers rebuilt, shooter assembly rebuilt, all coil s...”
2021-11-26
Livonia, MI
1,200 (OBO)

#7629 2 days ago

>Posted my Jungle Queen for sale. Figured I'd try selling it instead of moving it to my new house.<

You can store it at my house, $10.00/month

#7630 1 day ago

Need some space so I’m selling my Harlem Globtrotters. This is the ad when I bought it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-harlem-globetrotters-on-tour-26#post-5775338

$1950 obo

#7631 1 day ago

Looking for a Led Zeppelin Premium in Michigan, Indiana, Ohio or northern NY state. PM if you plan to sell one in the near future. Would pick up in person, no need to worry about shipping. Thanks.

#7632 1 day ago

Any suggestions on how to ship a couple of machines to California?

I've got two machines I need to ship from the Grand Rapids area to Long Beach, Ca after Christmas.

#7633 4 hours ago
Quoted from TZ:

Any suggestions on how to ship a couple of machines to California?
I've got two machines I need to ship from the Grand Rapids area to Long Beach, Ca after Christmas.

can you get them on a pallet? look up R&L carriers

#7634 1 hour ago

This may be a interesting read to you. You will have to judge for yourself. Any freight co can damage..it's all about how they handle it that can matter. I do love the idea of a crate.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-companies-trashing-pins

#7635 39 minutes ago
Quoted from ShinyBall:

This may be a interesting read to you. You will have to judge for yourself. Any freight co can damage..it's all about how they handle it that can matter. I do love the idea of a crate.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freight-companies-trashing-pins

Crates don't really offer much protection. If a game falls over or a forklift hits it, the crate won't stop any thing more than a bang or scrape.

If the game is wrapped well and properly protected, the time and effort (and cost) of crating really isn't worth it at all.

There are 7,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 153 of 153.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside