(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 50 minutes ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 191.
#7551 2 years ago

I have a Jungle Lord going up for sale if anyone's interested. Shoot me a PM.

#7552 2 years ago

I will be listing a Creature, and a Rocky and Bullwinkle later this evening. PM for details.

#7553 2 years ago

Does any one have a shuffle bowler they are looking to sell? Looking for mid 80's or later game. Let me know what you have and price. Thanks

#7554 2 years ago

Looking to trade my roadshow. Tore it down last winter. Replaced all stops and springs, comet led, titan silicone rings, completely rebuilt Red and Ted. Everything works and there isn’t any wear near the fish. Cabinet has some bumps and bruises, but it’s not faded. Have the new rom with the option to randomize cities installed, but will include the factory rom with the game.

I will go +\- value with cash changing hands. Ideally I’d like to trade up for TSPP, but willing to listen to other offers. Not afraid of a project.

#7556 2 years ago

For future reference, will trade my GOT LE (loaded) for a Rush LE. Just throwing it out there in case you can get your hands on one and really want a GOT LE. Thanks.

#7557 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

For future reference, will trade my GOT LE (loaded) for a Rush LE. Just throwing it out there in case you can get your hands on one and really want a GOT LE. Thanks.

Do you know something that the rest of us don't?

#7558 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Less than 100 plays, just unboxed within the past month (later build) plays and looks absolutely amazing. The game has great luster to it all around, Michigan + I’ll help load or...”
2021-10-29
-, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 238 times
Contributed to Pinside

GNR LE for sale or trade in Lansing

#7559 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Do you know something that the rest of us don't?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"f0814620a05bee619c11ffb17bd479ed0a138feb-1635506709-1800"};
//]]>

Only thing I know is the LEs sell out fast.

#7560 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Only thing I know is the LEs sell out fast.

Yep gonna take a lot of money to get one of those

#7561 2 years ago

For any of you EM lovers out there, I have a nice Bally Twin Win that I want to sell. The playfield and back glass is in great shape. PM me and I will send over some pics. It lights up but will not start a game. I have not had time to dig into it.

#7562 2 years ago

Hello everybody, I have a Gottlieb Tag Team i'm interested in trading. It's a fun game, but the wife hates the art and theme, so I'd like to trade it out for something we will both enjoy. I hurt my back a few weeks ago so I'm hesitant to put an ad up because I'm not able to move and haul pins around at the moment (it's in my basement), but I'm hoping I'll be ok in a few more weeks. My goal is to put out feelers for interest, and I'll probably have an ad up by the end of the year. I'm not in a huge rush, just curious to see if there's anybody out there looking for a Tag Team. If so, let's chat and make a deal. I'd prefer to trade, but I'd be willing to sell for the right price. Shoot me a message if you're interested and I can send you pics and we can go from there.

#7563 2 years ago

Sold Twin Win! Thanks guys. I still have a jungle lord up for sale as well.

#7564 2 years ago

Any distributors in Michigan that can guarantee an LE order if a deposit is placed in advance? If so, please PM me. Thanks.

#7565 2 years ago

Thinking of putting my blacked out Centaur for sale soon. For those of you that went to PATZ 2019 it won best in show.

It plays great and 100%.

Just looking to sell right now, but partial trades could be entertained.

#7566 2 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

Thinking of putting my blacked out Centaur for sale soon. For those of you that went to PATZ 2019 it won best in show.
It plays great and 100%.
Just looking to sell right now, but partial trades could be entertained.

That game was absolutely gorgeous!!!

#7567 2 years ago

I just listed a bunch of parts in the marketplace. Looking to clear out as many pinball parts as I can

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123610
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/123592

#7568 2 years ago

Looking for a Wonka SE

#7569 2 years ago

Still have a Creature available.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale/trade is a CFTBL. Game works 100%. No wear on Playfield, has incandescent lighting. The hologram is basically non existent. Mirror has a crack in it. Backglass in good ...”
2021-11-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 1720 times

#7570 2 years ago

Looking for a nice RFM. Message me if you have one for sale.

#7571 2 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my HUO Dialed In standard. Mainly looking for an Iron Man or Tron. Hit me up if that interests you.

#7572 2 years ago

I love my dialed in. So glad I gave it a chance.

#7573 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Looking for a nice RFM. Message me if you have one for sale.

mmuglia See the one on Detroit Craigslist today? Oxford I believe

#7574 2 years ago

Looking for a MBr any level let me me know

#7575 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

mmuglia See the one on Detroit Craigslist today? Oxford I believe

Thanks Brad. I sent him a text and haven't heard back.

#7576 2 years ago

WTB Iron Maiden pro, and Metallica pro. Pm me if you have..thanks

#7577 2 years ago

Anyone here pickup that Waterworld few weeks back off Facebook? If for sale/trade please let me know.

#7578 2 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO GOTG pro, running Cleland code, with shaker, protectors towards avengers premium

Added over 2 years ago:

possibly a pro, if I can talk the wife into it...

#7579 2 years ago

Anyone looking for turtles premium. Huo only I’m second owner low plays mint condition has the side art added. Pricing to sell 7k. Would entertain trades plus or minus cash. Pics upon request but looks new out of the box.

#7580 2 years ago

I am going to post my no good gophers for trade shortly. Primarily looking for certain a list Mid90s titles for trade: AFM, WW, Addams, but may also consider Ghostbusters or a few others. I will add cash as applicable.

Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Comet leds. Titan rubbers.new deluxe Speaker lights. Upgraded 5.25” pair Kenwood speakers. Illuminated flipper buttons. Illuminated star posts. Speaker panel artwork. Works 100%...”
2022-01-06
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 1075 times

#7581 2 years ago

Looking for a pair of Mario Kart drivers. Anyone have a pair they are looking to move on from? I have a JP Pro we could maybe work out a trade on. Let me know!

#7582 2 years ago

Nice tales from the crypt with topper - $4800 will list soon

#7583 2 years ago

Looking for High Speed or Firepower in good condition. Some minor work needed is ok.

Thanks,
Ethan

#7584 2 years ago

I just listed my Spooky Ultraman #67 I have the machine you can come pickup in Macomb MI
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124024

#7585 2 years ago

Looking to buy a Scared Stiff, White Water, Cirqus Voltaire. PM if you have any available, $ ready to go also can involve a funhouse in a trade + $ scenario. Thanks

#7587 2 years ago

I recently added a nice CV and I’m a fan of the game, but those Facebook pics of that $10k CV are pretty funny. One is of the key in the coin door, one is of the top of the coin box, one flipper button, the date on the playfield and the price card.

Now you only need a couple dozen more of the cabinet and playfield!

#7588 2 years ago

Thank you for that. At 10 I think it is a little rich based on what it looks like. I don’t mind paying up for nice stuff/or in general. Normal condition and bone stock like that I’d expect to pay around 8 8.5 which I think would be a good sale and purchase price but correct me if I’m wrong

#7589 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Thank you for that. At 10 I think it is a little rich based on what it looks like. I don’t mind paying up for nice stuff/or in general. Normal condition and bone stock like that I’d expect to pay around 8 8.5 which I think would be a good sale and purchase price but correct me if I’m wrong

Tough to find them at that price in this market. Not impossible but I’ve been looking for a while and haven’t seen any recently. I tried for the one in Chicago recently in the mid 9s but he said it had issues and then it showed sold . That one was very nice for mid 9s. I assume he got a higher than asking offer

#7590 2 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Tough to find them at that price in this market. Not impossible but I’ve been looking for a while and haven’t seen any recently. I tried for the one in Chicago recently in the mid 9s but he said it had issues and then it showed sold . That one was very nice for mid 9s. I assume he got a higher than asking offer

Okay thanks for that info. If I see a nice one local with stuff already done to it / from another collector I have no problem spending whatever

#7591 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

There was one for $10.5 in NY recently on here that looked pretty good from the pics. I’m not sure if it’s still avail or not.

#7592 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

There was one for $10.5 in NY recently on here that looked pretty good from the pics. I’m not sure if it’s still avail or not.

Appreciate it good sir I’ll take a look

#7593 2 years ago

Is anyone interested in trading a pinball machine for a really nice Dragon's Lair? I put the value of this game at $4200. It's one of the nicest ones I've seen and it has the multi-rom board, which means you change the disc and you're playing Space Ace. It comes with the Space Ace disc and the monitor on top of the cabinet. I can add cash on my end and vice-versa. PM me if you're interested and I can send you pics. Located in Brighton, MI.

#7594 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Is anyone interested in trading a pinball machine for a really nice Dragon's Lair? I put the value of this game at $4200. It's one of the nicest ones I've seen and it has the multi-rom board, which means you change the disc and you're playing Space Ace. It comes with the Space Ace disc and the monitor on top of the cabinet. I can add cash on my end and vice-versa. PM me if you're interested and I can send you pics. Located in Brighton, MI.

I was a huge fan of Dragon’s Lair and Don Bluth in the 80’s. This game was way ahead of its time and the animations are fantastic! I now have a mini version of the game. If I had the room, I would love a Dragon’s Lair and Tron arcade games. Good luck with your trade! Space Ace was cool too.

#7595 2 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

That would be AMAZING to have!!!!

#7596 2 years ago

I just posted a Hot Shot if anyone is interested. Asking $800 (OBO).

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/124299

#7597 2 years ago

I have mandalorian premium, shaker, mirror blades etc. 183 plays. Looking to trade for aerosmith premium, elvira house of horrors, or a kiss premium.

#7598 2 years ago

Who got the free Old Chicago in Grosse Pointe at the curb last weekend? Posted on Craigslist?

#7600 2 years ago

Randomjobber - I noticed that none of the pic's of the Whirlwind sow the topper ????

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/152?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.