(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 191.
#7501 2 years ago

Harley & Southpark. For sale or possible trade both for one newer game +/- cash

Machine - For Sale
Harley Davidson Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Playes condition Harley, GI is LED, shaker motor, clean playfield, all works, has had all optos replaced. Possible trade for something nicer, or 2 for 1 trades for something nicer,...”
2021-10-07
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 136 times

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good players condition South Park. GI lights all LED, playfield lights almost all LED, newer stern main board, wearing around flipper buttons, some wearing at cartman hole, wearing...”
2021-10-07
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 398 times

#7502 2 years ago

I have HUO Guardians of the Galaxy pro only 210 plays mint condition.I’m the original owner and $3000 cash.
Anyone have an Elvira HOH for trade ?

#7503 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

If it doesn't have a pubic hair clear coated into the sling area then you got ripped off

That's a strange mod?

#7504 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

That's a strange mod?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"5abb106877c09dc5b51235161a94d9c2e54b5746-1633647357-1800"};
//]]>

Aboot as useful as most

#7505 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

That's a strange mod?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"4a6e4716205139961c57c7ad7798cb48ca73dd6d-1633648715-1800"};
//]]>

I would show it, but cant post pics. Have a thread for my future restore, has it on that

#7506 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Nice! Congrats!

Only problem is the guy he's dealing with is kind of a dick.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

If it doesn't have a pubic hair clear coated into the sling area then you got ripped off

He's getting ripped off then.

Quoted from amkoepfer:

I would show it, but cant post pics. Have a thread for my future restore, has it on that

Figures you would get that one.

#7507 2 years ago

Quoted from RCA1:

#7508 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Luckily you wont be able to see it when the game is put together

#7509 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Luckily you wont be able to see it when the game is put together

You should put that on eBay and you might get a hundred grand like the vagina potato chip!

#7510 2 years ago

“Can you flyyy Bobby?”
Looking to cop a Robocop. Big ask but you never know. Good condition +

#7511 2 years ago

Looking for :
Fireball EM
Target alpha
Interflip dragon
Capersville

Please pm me if you have one
Can travel to MI

#7512 2 years ago

greetings, I'm in Empire, MI right now and am looking for a new pin..

must be collectors quality

-Flintstones
-Embryon
-Nine Ball
-Johnny Mnemonic
-Radical!

I have a huo LOTR LE with a color dmd and upgraded audio for trade if you're interested. it's here in MI with me. can bring it to expo in Chicago.

thx

#7513 2 years ago

I have a very nice Tomcat F14 I would like to sell. Cabinet in pretty good shape, Mylar is ok, I think playfield could use a little cleaning. Beacons work, but the red light is out

I also have a very nice Popeye, cabinet is great, and playfield is great condition. I think this is a trough sensor problem and probably just needs cleaning because sometimes it just randomly launches balls.

I have a Flintstones that needs work. The color DMD doesnt work, and I cant get the game to start, I have a feeling there is a board problem, but not sure.

PM if interested in any of the above.

#7514 2 years ago

Lookin to trade or sell a gottlieb nudge it. Had it a while, ready for something new. Nice em, old ss, Maybee arcade game. Throwing it out here before getting an add up.

#7515 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice Bally Ro-GO tonight. Also have a restored Bally Star Trek available for $3100 obo

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Up For sale is a very nice Bally Star Trek. It’s basically restored. Game works 100%. Playfield is a custom repaint. Both playfield and cabinet look brand new. Has all new blue...”
2021-10-06
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 812 times

#7516 2 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have a very nice Tomcat F14 I would like to sell. Cabinet in pretty good shape, Mylar is ok, I think playfield could use a little cleaning. Beacons work, but the red light is out
I also have a very nice Popeye, cabinet is great, and playfield is great condition. I think this is a trough sensor problem and probably just needs cleaning because sometimes it just randomly launches balls.
I have a Flintstones that needs work. The color DMD doesnt work, and I cant get the game to start, I have a feeling there is a board problem, but not sure.
PM if interested in any of the above.

Pm sent

#7517 2 years ago

Might be in the market for a STTNG, that is plug and play. Let me know what you have that's local within a short driving distance.
Thanks,
John

#7518 2 years ago

Debating letting go of my huo gladiators in great shape and my very nice junkyard with colordmd and mirror/art blades. Would like to fund a godzilla pre

#7519 2 years ago

anyone looking for a nice RFM with original computer that has a nice Diner to trade?

#7520 2 years ago

Still on the hunt for a Stranger Things Premium and a Rick and Morty.

I have a few games I’d consider trading for the right deal. PM if you have anything available. Thanks!

#7521 2 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Still on the hunt for a Stranger Things Premium and a Rick and Morty.
I have a few games I’d consider trading for the right deal. PM if you have anything available. Thanks!

Save yourself about $4,000 and buy my pro. Game plays exactly the same.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great play machine with a few mods... Stern UV Kit Stern side art Powder coated purple Purple t-molding Titan translucent rubbers Cleland code Looking for trades on this one for ...”
2021-10-11
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 1588 times

#7522 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Save yourself about $4,000 and buy my pro. Game plays exactly the same.

Hey Chris! I would but that projector feature is too cool. Maybe it was just me but when I played the pro I was like meh, it wasn’t until I played the premium that I enjoyed it and figured I’d try to find one. If premiums are that crazy I’ll just wait. Hope all is well your way bud!

Machine - For Sale

Stranger Things (Pro)

Fully shopped/refurbished “Great play machine with a few mods...

Stern UV Kit
Stern side art
Powder coated purple
Purple t-molding
Titan translucent rubbers
Cleland code

Looking for trades on this one for ...”

6 hours ago

Jackson, MICHIGAN

6,700 (OBO)

Leachdude

#7523 2 years ago

Will be listing a walking dead pro later this week when I get some pictures. $5100

#7525 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Data East TMNT for a newer DMD pin or something on my wishlist. Can add cash to the trade as well. Game is in great shape with new flipper coils, comet LED’s in all lights except one or two in the back of the playfield. New stickers on the sewer and pizza. Will add pics tomorrow. Let me know what’s out there.

#7526 2 years ago

I am looking to sell Stern Indiana Jones in good condition. It plays well and updated to latest code Stern released. The magnet area is in good condition with small wear area that I have since covered with mylar around to protect playfield from any more wear in that area. I am looking for cash $6200. Let me know if anyone interested. Has shaker kit added also.

Machine - For Sale
Indiana Jones Archived
As is - “It plays well and updated to latest code Stern released. The magnet area in good condition with small wear area that I have since covered with mylar around to protect playfield fro...”
2021-10-13
Caro, MI
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 879 times

#7527 2 years ago
Quoted from flyhigh:

I am looking to sell Stern Indiana Jones in good condition. It plays well and updated to latest code Stern released. The magnet area is in good condition with small wear area that I have since covered with mylar around to protect playfield from any more wear in that area. I am looking for cash $6200. Let me know if anyone interested.

I finally got a chance to play one of these and I was blown away as to how beautiful the pin is! Granted, the one I played was pristine and very modded. It is extremely under rated! It should be in the top 100 IMO!!

#7528 2 years ago

Listed a nice Bally Ro Go

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ro Go Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Bally 1974 Ro Go. Don’t see this game to often, but it’s actually pretty fun. Game works 100% including all 4 players. The Playfield is in great shape, Backgla...”
2021-10-13
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 361 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7529 2 years ago

Looking for EHOH/Beatles Gold/BM66/Aerosmith/Stranger Things. Have a JJP GNR CE and possible others as trades.

#7530 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Looking for EHOH/Beatles Gold/BM66/Aerosmith/Stranger Things. Have a JJP GNR CE and possible others as trades.

Cool!
I never played an Aerosmith. Get that one!!

#7531 2 years ago

anyone have a really nice Radical! or Nine Ball for sale/trade?

thx

#7532 2 years ago

Going to be posting a Ghostbusters pro in a few days. Powder-coated with a few mods will probably be right around $6200 if anyone is interested. I will be heading up to Grand Rapids Wednesday for work and can bring it with me.

#7533 2 years ago

Considering moving our Rick and Morty Blood suckers. Would ideally be looking for trades at this time.

#7534 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica Premium or LE if anyone is looking to change up.

#7535 2 years ago

Just posted my project Space Shuttle.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Shuttle Archived
As is - “Hi, I'm regrettably listing a project i was hoping to start but i am moving soon and will have enough home projects to do in the new place for awhile so I'd rather let this game go...”
2021-10-20
Northville, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 336 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also selling a Stern button style lockdown bar if anyone local is interested.

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I bought the wrong lockdown bar a while back and now that i'm moving i'd like to sell it instead of moving it. It has light scratches but in pretty good shape. I'm asking $90+shipp...”
2021-10-19
Northville, MI
90 (OBO)
Archived after: 752 days
Viewed: 250 times

#7536 2 years ago

I’m looking for a wood rail game to fill that era in my collection. Closer to metro Detroit the better.

#7537 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopedman:

I’m looking for a wood rail game to fill that era in my collection. Closer to metro Detroit the better.

Pinball Alley has one. There was also a guy on Kijiji Ontario as well

#7538 2 years ago

I just listed a pristine 1977 Williams 'Liberty'Bell' for trade.

I'm looking to trade it for a woodrail, or woodrails, made between 1947 and 1959.

It's located in Flint Michigan.

Machine - For Trade
Liberty Bell Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “This 1977 Williams 'Liberty'Bell' is in pristine original condition. Everything works as it should. You will be hard-pressed to find a better one than this one. Comes with its...”
2021-10-21
Flint, MI
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 244 times

#7539 2 years ago

Long Shot, but looking for a Gottlieb Robo-War. Pm me if you know someone who is looking to sell one.

#7540 2 years ago

Also looking for a Gottlieb Strikes and spares, a 1960’s single player Williams (have hot line now and love it) or maybe a wedge head (been wanting one) preferred something in working order.

#7541 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Long Shot, but looking for a Gottlieb Robo-War. Pm me if you know someone who is looking to sell one.

You can take boy wonder to train on one at the Basement in Toledo

#7542 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

That's laser war.

#7543 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

That's laser war.

Meh war is war,I stand corrected.

#7544 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Can play one at the VFW / AnnArbor Showcase

#7545 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Can play one at the VFW / AnnArbor Showcase

Shhhh....we haven't chipped Pufffdanny yet

#7546 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Shhhh....we haven't chipped Pufffdanny yet

All the weed provides natural immunity

#7547 2 years ago

Nib mandalorian pro
Used TMNT pro
Message me
Can pack and ship if needed

#7548 2 years ago

I am selling a few games In preparation for expo and thought I should post here also to give My local pinsiders a crack.
I will be posting in Marketplace soon. Pm me if you are interested and want first crack

NIB Iron Maiden Premium $8900 OBO
NIB Avengers Premium (distributor installed Art Blades, Shaker motor and shooter Knob) $9400 OBO

Munsters Premium B/W Low plays 2nd owner HUO very nice ( Art Blades and Shaker Installed) $7900

Simpsons Pinball Party Purchased from Hemispheres 6 months ago HUO collectors game VERY nIce with Color DMD, Shooter rod, treehouse mod and more $8600 OBO ( Marketplace Ad soon)

JUDGE DREDD On steroids Will Post This in Market Place soon!(first) GOLD Powder Coated Rails, Legs and Lock down Bar. Brwon Coated door, Deluxe GOLD TOPPER . Dead world MOD Nicest Dredd you will see @$5500

BEATLES GOLD Stock HUO Low plays , excellent condition. 2x Album Mods $7900

MANDALORIAN PRO On steroids. Unique Game Under 200 plays HUO Original owner Almost Every MOD Possible.... Animated Grogu, Wire form ramps instead of Plastic, Foundry Mod, Black Helmet MODS, Wizard Mod Art blades, Magnetic backbox panel and Magnetic Apron MOD from Wizard MOD, Stern shooter. I was going to keep this game, however since I beat it in my stream that you can watch on youtube, I decided I need to make room for new arrivals. $7600

Contact Chris

#7549 2 years ago

These games are available for pickup in Michigan or at Expo On Wednesday or Thursday

#7550 2 years ago

have a 1986 Bally Black Belt for sale, brighton mi.
[email protected]

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 151 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/151?hl=swmurphy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.