(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,459 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 minutes ago by Vondon302
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 190.
#701 9 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Your cat photobombed you.

LOL, didn't see the cat on first glance. Nice!

#702 9 years ago

Anyone have an HUO XMEN LE, TSPP HUO, or nice White Water for sale?

#703 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Looking for an Iron Man.....either version (excluding IM classic).

So IM would be my #1 choice.....but I might be open to an Avatar or Tron Pro if the price is right.

#704 9 years ago

Looking for any of the following: Alien Poker, Black Hole, Xenon, Centuar, Blackout, Flight 2K

Will consider same vintage (late 70 / early 80) futuristic / space themed pins also.

#705 9 years ago

I thought this was a for sale thread, not a looking for.

#706 9 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

I thought this was a for sale thread, not a looking for.

It's really more of a "Michigan" thread and "looking for" has worked for people in this thread before so I'm sure they'll keep using it that way. What's the harm?

#707 9 years ago

WTB: I'm looking for a Genie in Southern MI, Northern OH.

#708 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Anyone have an HUO XMEN LE, TSPP HUO, or nice White Water for sale?

There is one always listed on Ann Arbor cl

#709 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Looking for an Iron Man.....either version (excluding IM classic).

IMVE found!

Thank you Steve @ Pinball Refinery for all of your effort.....much appreciated.

#710 9 years ago

Looking for a RFM in the sub $2000 range. I would like to do some customizations on one, so I figure better to take on a project than someone's nicely shopped, LED'ed version.

#711 9 years ago

I'm going to have an extremely nice HUO POTC up for sale soon. Game is in perfect shape. Like new shooter lane, no blemishes on cabinet, manual + goodie bag still stapled to cabinet. The game has a lot of mods on it including the Back Alley Davy Jones mod, Flipper Fidelity speaker kit with 10" sub, various Back Alley cannon mods + plank mod, ship LED mod, target decals, brass leg bolts and levelers.

Price is going to be $4500 firm. Just want what I got into it.

#712 9 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I'm going to have an extremely nice HUO POTC up for sale soon. Game is in perfect shape. Like new shooter lane, no blemishes on cabinet, manual + goodie bag still stapled to cabinet. The game has a lot of mods on it including the Back Alley Davy Jones mod, Flipper Fidelity speaker kit with 10" sub, various Back Alley cannon mods + plank mod, ship LED mod, target decals, brass leg bolts and levelers.
Price is going to be $4500 firm. Just want what I got into it.

Any interest in selling you xmen?

#713 9 years ago

how much is the potc without the mods?
how many plays? interested but dont like mods at all.

#714 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Any interest in selling you xmen?

This past Monday I rented a van and made a 250 mile trip to Ohio to pick it up so I can't sell it just yet, haha. It's a fun game and I would definitely recommend it.

#715 9 years ago

Totally want a TZ ,someone local help me make that dream come
True for this Manchild

#716 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Totally want a TZ ,someone local help me make that dream come
True for this Manchild

Your making me feel bad.

#717 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Your making me feel bad.

Yup,only you and a Fat Stack of cash hold the key to my happiness ...

#718 9 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Like you, I am not into mods (led's and shaker being exceptions). With that being said I doubt many (any?) seller(s) would strip mods to be able to offer a lower price only to go thru the hassle of selling those mods.

#719 9 years ago

Anyone have a Spiderman they want to sell me?

#721 9 years ago

i just dont think mods or leds should add to a price honestly. think about it. the game is supposed to come with lamps period. if you remove all the original lamps (which are of some value) and install leds for $200 for example, that doesnt increase the games price $200 (esp since the leds are now used, not brand new). the old lamps are worth something that were removed. that value should be subtracted from a normal price, then add in led price i guess. IDK, when you put custom rims on vehicles and custom paint, stereos...it doesnt raise the used selling value.
it actually makes it less appealing to an overall market.
so if those mods added are whats making the price of a game be increased from the norm, id rather have a stock game with stock parts and pay less.
who knows, maybe I'm alone on this.

#722 9 years ago

My 2 cents. Every mod adds value to the game. Every one. The issue is what % value it is worth??? Think abut it. Just like your home. They (internet articles) say if you spend $30k on a Jacuzzi room addition you are likely to only get back 40-50% when you sell your home. However, remodel your kitchen for $30k and you are expected to get back 90-95%. So the issue is if you put $200 in leds into a pinball machine, what is the reasonable % to factor into the price. Sure it is subjective by the seller but asking around (like here on pinside) can surely assist. There absolutely is a value though. I think having the original parts in a bag to give to the buyer so he/she may reverse mods would increase the resale % drastically.

#723 9 years ago

i just dont think mods or leds should add to a price honestly. think about it. the game is supposed to come with lamps period. if you remove all the original lamps (which are of some value) and install leds for $200 for example, that doesnt increase the games price $200 (esp since the leds are now used, not brand new). the old lamps are worth something that were removed. that value should be subtracted from a normal price, then add in led price i guess. IDK, when you put custom rims on vehicles and custom paint, stereos...it doesnt raise the used selling value.
it actually makes it less appealing to an overall market.
so if those mods added are whats making the price of a game be increased from the norm, id rather have a stock game with stock parts and pay less.
who knows, maybe I'm alone on this.

"Most" people do not add the full value of their mods to the selling price.....more like 50-70% depending on the mod.....oh and the old incandescent bulbs don't cost much.

So I'll pay a little extra for mods that I personally would have added anyway.....better speakers, shaker motor, LED's......I like those on most machines. I'm certainly not going to give you 100% of your mod value......unless you are a really close friend....then I might.

#724 9 years ago

i dont like leds unless they arent super bright. i put them in gi circuits and back boxes on classic games only to save GI connectors and back glasses, not because of the look so much.
i put them all over in one of my taf on location as the location is dark, so it helps brighten it up...but its not over blinding. i have found the white frosted bulbs (albaze) to work the best when you want to step up your game, but not blind you. the color bulbs are not needed IMO as white ones work in any situation.
But of course...to each his own...

#725 9 years ago

Some mods are must haves (like the arcade TRON mod), and some are a pile of crap.

I usually deduct what I pay for a game if the LEDs are installed like clown puke, because I've got to waste time removing them.

#726 9 years ago

The tron mod is one of the rare mods that actually is an upgrade acceptable.
most are just toys that do nothing for the game except get in the way when you are trying to work on things. some mods you cant even lift the play field to work on the game properly without having to move the mod out of the way (wires, etc).

#727 9 years ago

the mirror lock down bars mess me up when im playing a game as i see reflections from everything. i was playing a MB with mirror lock down bar and there was a ceiling fan and i kept seeing the ceiling fan going around and kept thinking a damn spider was crawling on the lock down bar..scared the heck out of me...lol

#728 9 years ago

I think the POTC mods started this debate. The funny thing is that that game has some of the best, particularly the ones from BAC. The cannon mod over the shooter lane is my personal favorite mod of any game (and the most appropriate if you think about it). Look, you shoot a pinball (cannon ball) right out of it-- very cool.

#729 9 years ago

as far as looks, ad ons, bling.....
luckily everyone has different tastes or we would all like the same thing and prices would be even crazier.
A fully working machine is what i prefer to toy mods or ad ons personally that have nothing to do with actual game play..
potc several i have played have tortuga opto issues, heart lock issues, ship failure issues.
if those things work correct, that is what's important to me.
ive seen many many blinged out pins that dont play correct. some people worried about looks over game play.
Some people drool over certain restorer games and pay a premium, they look good but play clunky.
ill take a perfect working, nice kick outs, strong flippers and other coils, proper feeds machine (even if it has physical flaws in cab or play field) any day over one that just looks good.

#730 9 years ago

The Flash I have on craiglist detroit.craigslist.org link
I'll take $500

Mike
810-588-2649

image.jpgimage.jpg
#731 9 years ago

Mike - I'm going to check with someone I'm trying to pull into the hobby. Flash looks perfect for that.

#732 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Mike - I'm going to check with someone I'm trying to pull into the hobby. Flash looks perfect for that.

Great !
Here's a little video to show your friend this machine .
I can feel a TZ in my future need to make space.

#733 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Great !
Here's a little video to show your friend this machine .
I can feel a TZ in my future need to make space.
» YouTube video

Great game for the price! All the good prices happen in winter! SHEESH! Someone get this!

#734 9 years ago

i just dont think mods or leds should add to a price honestly. think about it. the game is supposed to come with lamps period...

This is always my Point of view also. Another issue that comes when people replace boards or get them serviced, and try to pass the price on. "It's got a brand new Rottendog board...that's gotta add $200?!?" No, it doesn't. Price is based on a working machine, just because you replaced a board that I could have fixed in 10 minutes doesn't mean shit to me.

But no big whoop...if I don;t like the price I don;t buy it and we all move on.

#735 9 years ago

I'm going to hang on to my POTC for now. Just having too much fun with it right now. If I do decide to sell the game it will be with all of the mods.

#736 9 years ago

duplicate

#737 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

"Most" people do not add the full value of their mods to the selling price.....more like 50-70% depending on the mod.....oh and the old incandescent bulbs don't cost much.
So I'll pay a little extra for mods that I personally would have added anyway.....better speakers, shaker motor, LED's......I like those on most machines. I'm certainly not going to give you 100% of your mod value......unless you are a really close friend....then I might.

Around here people sure do try to add full value, usually plus more than that for their time.

#738 9 years ago

Tron pro, 2nd run Clu, HUO, 1st owner and never left the house.
- Arcade mod 2.1 (It was 2.something.)
- Dark mirror blades
- xmas light cycles
- Blue warrior topper throwing disc
- Custom Pingulp
- Light up arcade hole
- LEDs
- Arcade hole cliffy
- Ohh Shiiny balls

Some other selling notes about the 2nd run
- Apparently it had better decals than the first run
- There's better leg protectors

#739 9 years ago

The best part is there's no stairs!

IMG_3724-478.JPGIMG_3724-478.JPG
IMG_3913-908.JPGIMG_3913-908.JPG
IMG_3914-816.JPGIMG_3914-816.JPG
IMG_3915-457.JPGIMG_3915-457.JPG
IMG_3916-251.JPGIMG_3916-251.JPG

IMG_3918-365.JPGIMG_3918-365.JPG
IMG_3919-838.JPGIMG_3919-838.JPG
IMG_3920-254.JPGIMG_3920-254.JPG

#740 9 years ago

Looking for a bad cats for a reasonable cash price, players condition and up

#741 9 years ago
Quoted from huo:

Tron pro, 2nd run Clu, HUO, 1st owner and never left the house.
- Arcade mod 2.1 (It was 2.something.)
- Dark mirror blades
- xmas light cycles
- Blue warrior topper throwing disc
- Custom Pingulp
- Light up arcade hole
- LEDs
- Arcade hole cliffy
- Ohh Shiiny balls
Some other selling notes about the 2nd run
- Apparently it had better decals than the first run
- There's better leg protectors
Looking for 5,300. No trades. Chances are you don't have what I want anyways. If you can find a better Tron out there, buy it

Great price with the mods. If I hadn't just blown my wad on an IMVE I would've been taking a serious look at this. GLWYS.

#742 9 years ago

is the flash still for sale?

#743 9 years ago

is the flash still for sale?

Yes , Come and get it !

#744 9 years ago

I am selling a nice players condition Black Knight. I took this machine on trade from a local pinball buddy/Pinsider. I had to install a different working driver board, the old one in the machine was very tired. Everything is now working great. There's a little wear on the sword inserts and where the pinball enters the upper playfield, but none on the magna-saves. The back glass is pretty decent for an original. There a few scuffs and scraps on the cabinet, but is solid without any water damage. I have the schematic and owners manual as well. Also the left sling shot is broken in the picture. I found the broken piece in the machine and super glued it back on.

I wanted to offer it here on the MI thread on Pinside before it goes on Craiglist. Selling it for only $1295 for this classic machine. I'm located in Western MI.

EDIT....This machine is SOLD

Steve
Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

20150222_204525.jpg20150222_204525.jpg

#745 9 years ago

That's a nice BK for the price. GLWS

#746 9 years ago

Alien Poker is sold. Pool Sharks coming up for sale next.

Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#747 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Alien Poker is sold. Pool Sharks coming up for sale next.
Thanks
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

Pool Sharks is a game I never played until just recently...cool sys11 for sure.

#748 9 years ago

If anyone has a line on a Ripley's or RFM for sale, preferably in southern MI, shoot me a PM.

#749 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pool Sharks is a game I never played until just recently...cool sys11 for sure.

lacks multiball, correct?

#750 9 years ago

Hmm....good question. I don't think I remember multiball in it.

There are 9,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.