(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 191.
#7401 2 years ago

Hole in the lineup... Looking for one of the following LCD Stern Pros within reasonable driving distance. Shoot me a PM if you have one available.

AIQ
JP
DP
TMNT

#7402 2 years ago

greetings, hope all is well =)

I'm looking for a rly nice BSD

any leads would be appreciated, thanks

#7403 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

What’s the story with this guy?

Lookup in the search Choggard he fucked over a bunch of people on here selling pinball machines so they banned him and he changed his name to pacman11 and does the same thing, for some reson the mods let him get away with it.

#7404 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

greetings, hope all is well =)
I'm looking for a rly nice BSD
any leads would be appreciated, thanks

Send a message to Motorcitypinball on pinside. He has a nice one he's selling.

#7405 2 years ago

Nice Beatles Gold Posted

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Have a real nice Beatles Gold I”m looking to sell. Has shaker, lighted flipper buttons, new silicone rubbers, silver jet balls, speaker lights, and 3 other sd card albums. No poo...”
2021-09-01
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 467 times

#7406 2 years ago

Buy buy buy

Machine - For Sale
Bronco Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pretty nice Gottlieb Bronco 100% working but there are 2-3 bulbs that could use new sockets but they do work. Most of the chrome on the playfield was taken off and scrubbed with a...”
2021-09-02
Monroe, MI
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 431 times

#7407 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Buy buy buy
good playing game. Piff diffy is a good seller

Machine - For Sale

Bronco

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Pretty nice Gottlieb Bronco

100% working but there are 2-3 bulbs that could use new sockets but they do work.
Most of the chrome on the playfield was taken off and scrubbed with a...”

4 hours ago

Monroe, MI

1,200 (OBO)

Puffdanny

#7408 2 years ago

Off topic, but I have a couple of Pac-Man Arcade1up machines on CL. Ended up preordering a Galaga version, so no longer need these. Good to have one of these in the gameroom as kids especially flock to them. As a recovering arcade purist, I have to admit the emulation on Pac-Man & Galaga is pretty much perfect. Plus no cap kits!

muskegon.craigslist.org link

#7409 2 years ago

Teed off available again. Buyer is moving out of town so I’m buying it back from him!

Available now or soon:
Teed off
Road show
Who dunnit

#7410 2 years ago

WTB black knight sword of rage pro.

WTB star trek pro, vault preferred, will consider original run also. Pm me

#7411 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

WTB black knight sword of rage pro.
WTB star trek pro, vault preferred, will consider original run also. Pm me

There is a Star Trek Pro for sale in Michigan. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119947

#7412 2 years ago

I saw that one, I'm not interested in doing business with that seller though.

#7413 2 years ago

Project I’ve run out of room to keep.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Duotron project Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Project Duotron. Playfield glass and lockdown bar included but not pictured. Plays a one player game without issue. Won’t always reset player 2 score but does not impact starti...”
2021-09-07
Rochester Hills, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 305 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7414 2 years ago

Got a super nice Taxi Im thinking about trading. New PF, tons of new parts. If any interest pm me and I will post it on marketplace. Would consider wishlist trades or maybe toward a newer stern.

#7415 2 years ago

Thinking of selling a Spider-Man soon, very nice condition, lots of mods (including subway car, buildings, sandman, etc.) PM if interested and I will get it posted up.

#7416 2 years ago

I’m going to have a shortage of room soon so parting with 2 of the following 3. All are very very nice condition games and priced at what I have in them to bring them to this condition. Very nice and/or cleared playfields. $4800 with original DMD or $5200 with color DMD. Road show is currently listed - rest will eventually get listed.

-No good gofers
-World Cup soccer
-Road show

#7417 2 years ago

greetings

I'm looking for my next pin.

I'm willing to trade my huo le lotr with color dmd and upgraded audio.

looking for collectors quality examples of the following
-TRON LE or modded out Pro
-Embryon
-Johnny Mnemonic
-Getaway High Speed 2
-Radical!
-America's Most Haunted (rare green variant)

thx

edit: located in Empire, MI right now.. can meet at VFW to trade..

#7418 2 years ago

Looking to freshen up the line up for the winter. Really looking for a Wonka but newer Stern's or wish list games will be considered too. Looking to trade I have:

LZ pro huo
Flintstones, very nice with color dmd
Gotg pro huo
No fear
Lw3

Could do a 2 for one or cash and a pin or 2 depending on the pin.

#7419 2 years ago

Anyone have an Iron Maiden Pro coming up for sale in the near future? Thanks.

#7420 2 years ago

Anybody have an extra Williams EM back box panel laying around?

#7421 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Anybody have an extra Williams EM back box panel laying around?

For what game? There are different sizes.

#7422 2 years ago

Hi guys Im looking for a GOG LE hopefully with topper, please PM if you have one you want to sell
Thanks

#7423 2 years ago

I had one made at a HVAC fab shop. It was about $30

Quoted from Jackpotjared:Anybody have an extra Williams EM back box panel laying around?

#7424 2 years ago

Is there a "Michigan Pins Wanted" thread where people can ask about games they're searching for instead of doing it in the "For Sale" thread?

Asking for a friend...

#7425 2 years ago

Anyone selling a Godzilla LE for 15k yet?

#7426 2 years ago

As much as I like my Rick and Morty I might start thinking about selling. Godzilla premium would get much more love in my lineup. Little on the fence though with all those mechs and potential issues.

#7427 2 years ago
Quoted from Groo:

As much as I like my Rick and Morty I might start thinking about selling. Godzilla premium would get much more love in my lineup. Little on the fence though with all those mechs and potential issues.

Think about that!new shiny ,it will pass

#7428 2 years ago

Looks super fun but not worth trading my Rick & Morty for. I think I’ll play Godzilla at Pyramid Scheme or RLM and let them deal with fixing that bridge/building all the time.

Quoted from Groo:

#7429 2 years ago

I just listed a very nice HUO Game of Thrones Pro for sale with some nice upgrades added to it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling this very nice Game of Thrones Pro with some nicely done upgrades that have been added to it. The machine has just been shopped out, cleaned and waxed the playfield as...”
2021-09-14
Muskegon, MI
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 454 times
Contributed to Pinside

UPDATE: Sale is pending on this machine.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#7430 2 years ago

Anyone in SE MI have standard playfield glass? Looking for two sheets. Called around to a few local glass shops but the prices seemed steep (over $50/sheet).

#7431 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Anyone in SE MI have standard playfield glass? Looking for two sheets. Called around to a few local glass shops but the prices seemed steep (over $50/sheet).

I am on the other side of the State (Muskegon area)... I have some new sheets (take offs) from new Stern machines that were upgraded to invisi-glass for $25.00 a sheet. I think I have 5 new sheets available.

Let me know if you are insterested in getting them,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#7432 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am on the other side of the State (Muskegon area)... I have some new sheets (take offs) from new Stern machines that were upgraded to invisi-glass for $25.00 a sheet. I think I have 5 new sheets available.
Let me know if you are insterested in getting them,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Thanks Steve! I'll let you know if i'm gonna head to that side of the state.

#7433 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Have you checked with ABEL Electronics in St Clair Shores on Harper? They stocked playfield glass.

#7434 2 years ago

Anybody interested in an Avengers 2012 Blue Le? Mainly looking to trade, but will sell also.

#7435 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Have you checked with ABEL Electronics in St Clair Shores on Harper? They stocked playfield glass.

I haven't! Will reach out now. Thanks!

#7436 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

How many do you want!
I have lots of glass

#7437 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Anybody interested in an Avengers 2012 Blue Le? Mainly looking to trade, but will sell also.

There's a guy in the Chicago thread looking for one.

#7438 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Is there a "Michigan Pins Wanted" thread where people can ask about games they're searching for instead of doing it in the "For Sale" thread?
Asking for a friend...

I upvoted and Lol'd at this, even though I'm totally guilty!

#7439 2 years ago

Listed a Mata Hari and an Avengers 2012 Blue Le

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 2012 Avengers Blue Le version. Only 250 of these were ever made and this is number 35. Game works 100%. Hulk Drop targets are little bricky, but still go down. Som...”
2021-09-15
Trade
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 271 times

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Bally 1978 Mata Hari. Game works 100%, aside from some lights out. Backglass in great shape with no flaking. Playfield has some amount of wear. Cabinet in pretty d...”
2021-09-15
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 202 times

#7440 2 years ago

did you fix the display on mata hari?

#7441 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

did you fix the display on mata hari?

Yep

#7442 2 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

How many do you want!
I have lots of glass

Thank you so much @rockrand!! It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I only played one ball on your P3, but it was a blast. Definitely want to check out Heist soon!

#7444 2 years ago

I have a nice working Bally paragon for sale brighton Mi for 2950. direct email best thank you... [email protected]

#7445 2 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Thank you so much rockrand!! It was a pleasure to meet you. I know I only played one ball on your P3, but it was a blast. Definitely want to check out Heist soon!

Glad I could help,I hope to see you soon!

#7446 2 years ago

MMremake listed in marketplace for trade....located in Fort Wayne, Indiana

#7447 2 years ago

Posted a Space Station

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working Williams Space Station, this is a fun unique game especially due to the design of the lower Playfield with no inlanes and the difficulty of trapping the ball. See pics...”
2021-09-17
2,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 195 times

#7448 2 years ago

I have a STTNG and a Simpsons Data East. Looking for trades only at the moment, both are in good shape with LED's.

Looking for

Mando Pro/Premium
Led Zeppelin Premium
LOTR
Jurassic Park Pro
Godzilla Pro

#7449 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I have a STTNG and a Simpsons Data East. Looking for trades only at the moment, both are in good shape with LED's.
Looking for
Mando Pro/Premium
Led Zeppelin Premium
LOTR
Jurassic Park Pro
Godzilla Pro

I also have a Stranger things Pro and AIQ Pro I would trade towards these titles.

#7450 2 years ago

I have a brother in the UP that will be putting up his Gottlieb Gladiators for sale soon. He is not on Pinside, so I may list it for him. Fully functional, waiting for some more details.

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 149 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/149 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.