(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 190.
#7351 2 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Feedback score means fuckall anymore now that all negative feedback has been removed.

Yup, just go to a tournament or launch party and mention choggard to people here in Michigan. See how they respond and if they have any interactions. I was new 5 years ago and luckily I didn’t get burned but he tried with crappy pics and misrepresented pin. Supposedly sold it after I left but used the same pic on craiglsit for months after.

#7352 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

You are 100% correct Chogard is Michigan's premier seller,deal with confidence!!!! You can be #10...

#7353 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

That’s off that particular account.. there were other(s) before it. Anyhow, what’s for sale??

#7354 2 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

That’s off that particular account.. there were other(s) before it. Anyhow, what’s for sale??

Thinking about listing my tmnt le to get a classic like afm, mm, cv or totan.

#7355 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Plus the dude makes multiple profiles to boost his own account. Can’t be trusted.

#7356 2 years ago

I’ll be listing a Truck Stop and Checkpoint within the next day or so, located in Fort Wayne Indiana.

#7357 2 years ago

i end up fixing a lot of his games that were sold (to mostly newbies.) he's good for my repair business. if you're pinball educated he's absolutely no problem, you'll see what a game needs. but newbies often buy and don't see the potential issues. but that's pretty much how it is... every body was a newbie at one time, and education is not free. Now if a game purchase is done over long distance and there's issues, that's a different story. but for us locals, i don't see what he does (or doesn't do) as an issue. it's no different than buying from say an operator.

#7358 2 years ago

All I’m gonna say is I hear that Pinkitten dude is pretty cool and frequently donates plastics, decals and even mirror blades and lollipop rails for free! Buy with confidence, and kindly sell him a gorgeous CV for a reasonable price. Please?

#7359 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

All I’m gonna say is I hear that Pinkitten dude is pretty cool and frequently donates plastics, decals and even mirror blades and lollipop rails for free! Buy with confidence, and kindly sell him a gorgeous CV for a reasonable price. Please?
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"16225ac48f2d99aee7ea7c529bb8bd734dff5ded-1629554298-1800"};
//]]>

I’ve heard he is quite helpful… I’d keep an eye on him! Lol

#7360 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I’ve heard he is quite helpful… I’d keep an eye on him! Lol

I hear he's quite finicky and not actually a kitten

#7361 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Boomerang Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1974 Bally Boomerang EM in good working condition. Strong flippers, plays fast. Reproduction backglass. Good cabinet, pretty good playfield (note small areas of wear in photos).”
2021-08-21
Detroit, MI
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

Nice Boomerang for sale!

#7362 2 years ago

Williams Grand Prix 1976 for sale working and pretty decent condition. Brighton MI. 850. direct email best
[email protected]

#7363 2 years ago

Puffdanny cracking me up this morning!!

#7364 2 years ago

Where do you guys in SE Michigan go for new glass?

#7365 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I think ABEL electronics in St Clair Shores stocks glass

#7366 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I think ABEL electronics in St Clair Shores stocks glass

I picked one up from ABEL a few years back and recall that they had a bunch. I also picked up a few at a VFW show and had a glass shop make one years ago as well. I need a few now too but am hoping to find some either at VFW or PATZ.

#7367 2 years ago

I have some bad news........................

#7368 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I have some bad news........................

April PATZ I mean (and hope). Not in a huge hurry.

#7369 2 years ago

If anyone needs the upgrade boards for the early Bally and Stern machines to run the updated code and rules (Meteor 2021, Trident 2020, Stars, etc) let me know as I have extra boards built with the NANO and can preload the latest code for any of the available games. For Meteor you need a WAV Trigger for sounds. If you have one I can Flash that to the latest code or I could probably provide one that is already setup but would have to order those.

I also have some spare LISY boards and a couple full kits of the LISY PIC programmer available.

#7370 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Henderson Auto Glass many stores around town, order it, have it in few days, less than $30/sheet

#7371 2 years ago

How much are the MPU daughter boards for stars, trident, meteor?

#7372 2 years ago
Quoted from tfduda:

I picked one up from ABEL a few years back and recall that they had a bunch. I also picked up a few at a VFW show and had a glass shop make one years ago as well. I need a few now too but am hoping to find some either at VFW or PATZ.

I will have 5 or 6 sheets for sale of new pinball glass at PATZ in April, from new machines that customer upgraded to invisi-glass for $25.00 a sheet if you can wait that long . I will also have lots of other parts as well for sale there.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#7373 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

How much are they MPU daughter boards for stars, trident, meteor?

REV 1 boards assembled with Nano installed and tested run $80. Includes loading the latest code for the game you'd like to use it in. At the moment it looks like the WAV Trigger boards are on back order which is needed for Meteor. Those boards need to be reflashed with later firmware, a header added for the serial connection, and a couple pads solder bridged for power.

#7374 2 years ago

Going to list my brothers AFMR LE soon. Home use only. It’s in perfect shape. Fluorescent green plastic protectors, full Cliffy set installed (not easy to do, especially in the Martian ship scoop). Green superband rubbers on all posts. Green superbands on flippers as well. Custom AFM pingulp from mod father. Illuminated flipper buttons (uninstalled). Mirror blades. $11k firm. Pm if interested.

#7375 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Going to list my brothers AFMR LE soon. Home use only. It’s in perfect shape. Fluorescent green plastic protectors, full Cliffy set installed (not easy to do, especially in the Martian ship scoop). Green superband rubbers on all posts. Green superbands on flippers as well. Custom AFM pingulp from mod father. Illuminated flipper buttons (uninstalled). $11k firm. Pm if interested.

Darn, I knew that I should have held off yet another year to re-shingle my pole barn. Joking, but true.

#7376 2 years ago

Have an NBA Fastbreak, T2 and AIQ Pro for sale in Albion, MI.

#7377 2 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Going to list my brothers AFMR LE soon. Home use only. It’s in perfect shape. Fluorescent green plastic protectors, full Cliffy set installed (not easy to do, especially in the Martian ship scoop). Green superband rubbers on all posts. Green superbands on flippers as well. Custom AFM pingulp from mod father. Illuminated flipper buttons (uninstalled). Mirror blades. $11k firm. Pm if interested.

Man you have the best pins. I need unlimited funds at this point haha.

#7378 2 years ago

Have a Nice Flight 2000 and a nice Volley listed

Machine - For Sale
Volley Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a very nice Volley. Game works 100%. Playfield in great shape, cabinet in good shape considering it’s age. Backglass has some flaking. Looking to sell only at this...”
2021-08-25
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 256 times

Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Flight 2000 for sale. Game works 100%. Has NVRAM, frosted white LEDs behind Backglass, as well as color matched LEDs under inserts on Playfield. Playfield in great shape,...”
2021-09-15
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 705 times

#7379 2 years ago

Will also be listing a Prospector and possibly a Beatles Gold

#7380 2 years ago

Also just listed my Halloween Blood Suckers deposit

#7381 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Also just listed my Halloween Blood Suckers deposit

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “Selling my preorder spot for Halloween. Once the money clears, we will email Squirrel(Morgan) at Spooky Pinball to transfer the preorder.”
2021-08-25
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 308 times

#7382 2 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

Have an NBA Fastbreak, T2 and AIQ Pro for sale in Albion, MI.

PM sent on AIQ

#7383 2 years ago

Nice roadshow

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Clean and nice. Color dmd Comet matrix: speaker lights, under cab lighting, back box back wall lighting, illuminated flippers, trough light Comet non ghosting color matched 1smd in...”
2021-08-25
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 483 times
Contributed to Pinside

Checkpoint noted earlier may end up being a small project! I played a quick game tonight, noticed GI out, saw burnt connector, repinned then I had an issue turning on the game. Doesn’t boot right now. Starts up with “checkpoint!”, then goes idle. It’s got to be a small issue. I can’t believe I messed something up THAT bad repinning a connector, but my pay grade stops there on pins. Let me know if you want a small project before I get Matt over here from GRPinball and spend $150!

#7384 2 years ago

Who Dunnit?!?! Very nice all original - $4,000

Will be listed with pics next week.

#7385 2 years ago

Does anyone have a Gottlieb system1 "L" prom (Genie) from an old abandoned cpu board that would be willing to sell me? thanks!
direct email best: [email protected]

#7386 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

Who Dunnit?!?! Very nice all original - $4,000
Will be listed with pics next week.

Is it the one from the estate sale in jenison.

#7387 2 years ago

Selling my Judge Dredd that I've owned the last 13 years or so. Asking $4K. My PC has been down for over 3+ months now and I don't have access to email......so I've been limping along on SuAnns laptop when I can. So if anyone has been trying to contact me through my regular email I'm not getting it so that's why your not getting a reply from me.....LOL. Yes it SUCKS!! I can however get emails through Pinside but I cant send any pictures but if your interested and local enough come take a looksie, many of you have played it over the years at the annual parties. If it sells through Pinside within this Michigan for sale post I'll still donate to Pinside.
Thanks,

John

#7389 2 years ago

Last call for Fathom....gotta make room.

Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Will also be ...listing a... Beatles Gold

Hmmm....work out a trade?

#7390 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Selling my Judge Dredd that I've owned the last 13 years or so. Asking $4K. My PC has been down for over 3+ months now and I don't have access to email......so I've been limping along on SuAnns laptop when I can. So if anyone has been trying to contact me through my regular email I'm not getting it so that's why your not getting a reply from me.....LOL. Yes it SUCKS!! I can however get emails through Pinside but I cant send any pictures but if your interested and local enough come take a looksie, many of you have played it over the years at the annual parties. If it sells through Pinside within this Michigan for sale post I'll still donate to Pinside.
Thanks,
John

Uhh I know a good pc tech if you need one.. You do know you can check you email on your cell phone?

I also think you can send pics on that said cell phone?

Good to see ya with a post John been awhile..

GLWS..

#7391 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Uhh I know a good pc tech if you need one.. You do know you can check you email on your cell phone?
I also think you can send pics on that said cell phone?
Good to see ya with a post John been awhile..
GLWS..

I went yesterday to take my PC back to my tech guy (right now Outlook wont open) and they closed early for some reason, so I missed them by like five minutes......ugh!! Now it's down through this weekend as well and the way things are going around here lately who knows when I'll find the time to take it in. I need a live in PC tech support guy that wants to live in the basement as payment......LOL.

John

#7392 2 years ago

John One machine for sale will the rest fall like dominoes on your way to that new r.v and retirement

#7393 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I can however get emails through Pinside but I cant send any pictures

If you donate $35 to Pinside you get a one year pinside plus membership which allows you to send pictures via pm.

#7394 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

If you donate $35 to Pinside you get a one year pinside plus membership which allows you to send pictures via pm.

And get rid of those damn ads!

#7395 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

****** Worth it! **********

#7396 2 years ago

Looking for a Rick & Morty (either model) have games to trade as well

#7397 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

What's not to like aboot Pinstadium ads?

#7398 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

John One machine for sale will the rest fall like dominoes on your way to that new r.v and retirement

No, not at this time. I'm simply replacing my old JD with a really really nicer one is all. Great game and a lot of bang for the buck.

John

#7399 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

No, not at this time. I'm simply replacing my old JD with a really really nicer one is all. Great game and a lot of bang for the buck.
John

I'm guessing you're party is probably not going to happen again this year

#7400 2 years ago

Have a 1974 CCM Turf Club EM arcade game for sale. Working game but missing the 8track player. $500 brighton mi.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 148 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/148 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.