(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 22 minutes ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 190.
#7301 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone have any Gameplan project machines that you may want to part with? Most seem to have wasted MPU boards. At the moment there are no replacements (Echo Lake isn't making them) so the original has to be rebuilt. Thinking about a Super Nova, Captain Hook, Lady Sharpshooter, or possibly one of their other cocktail games.

Believe they will be making them in the future - late in the year.

#7302 2 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Believe they will be making them in the future - late in the year.

I don't believe so. I e-mailed with Jim and he said he would re-evaluate making them later this year if there weren't any other options. Not committed to actually making them. At that point he'll probably wait until he has enough commuted orders to proceed and after that it will probably be a while before any are ready. Personally I'll be surprised if he makes another run of them. So, at least for the foreseeable future the old MPU's need to be re-worked. I've fixed a couple and am working on another original board now. I'm not waiting and am looking at my own alternative option.

#7303 2 years ago

Hi folks. I never thought I'd be doing this, as it was my "first", but I'm quickly running out of room so I'm toying around with trading my Wonka SE (stock with shaker motor added). My kids seem to really want a Monster Bash, so I'd probably prefer MBr of some flavor, but I am open to other things as well. I'll probably be listing it in a couple of weeks (after vacation).

#7304 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I don't believe so. I e-mailed with Jim and he said he would re-evaluate making them later this year if there weren't any other options. Not committed to actually making them. At that point he'll probably wait until he has enough commuted orders to proceed and after that it will probably be a while before any are ready. Personally I'll be surprised if he makes another run of them. So, at least for the foreseeable future the old MPU's need to be re-worked. I've fixed a couple and am working on another original board now. I'm not waiting and am looking at my own alternative option.

Once he sees that the other company isn't going forward with them, sounds like they will go back to creating them batch style. To me, that means they will be committed.

#7305 2 years ago

Have a Baywatch posted at a good price.

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 1995 Baywatch. A game that is underrated IMO. Game works 100%. Playfield in nice shape, cabinet has some scuffs/fade. Backglass is replaced with plastic. Have the ...”
2021-08-06
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 305 times

#7306 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

it is the best topper ever. I hear that they are unobtainable now.

Gonna need a picture of this one.

John

#7307 2 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Gonna need a picture of this one.
John

I never took a picture, just a video and i cant upload on this. Lets just say i took a lighting system for a band, put 2 large led lighting arrays, hooked it up to the light board, pointed the lights at the player (puffdanny), and put it on a nice fast strobe

#7308 2 years ago

Thinking of trading one of my JJP GNR SE. HUO with prob 200 plays or so?
looking for MMR, AFMR, or something else maybe?
message me.
Michigan--

#7309 2 years ago

Looking for some modern Stern pros we don’t have. Can purchase or have few games currently listed in the classifieds as possible trades. Mandalorian LE and GNR CE.

Sopranos
LOTR
Aerosmith
Metallica
Dark Knight
Indiana Jones
Elvira HOH
Stranger Things
Monopoly
Munsters
Beatles Gold
Batman 66
Iron Maiden
Ghost Busters
ACDC
Spider Man
Game of Thrones
Kiss
Iron Man
Tron

#7310 2 years ago

I have a nice Project Stern Meteor I would trade for a working Electric Golf Cart ?

#7311 2 years ago

Have a nice Flight 2000 posted and a Project Stern 1977 Pinball. Will also be listing a Ted Nugent soon at 1700 obo

Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Flight 2000 for sale. Game works 100%. Has NVRAM, frosted white LEDs behind Backglass, as well as color matched LEDs under inserts on Playfield. Playfield in great shape,...”
2021-08-10
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 841 times

Machine - For Sale
Pinball Archived
As is - “Project 1977 Stern Pinball for sale. Backglass is missing. Boards are missing, as well as some score displays. Lock Down bar seems to be hard to get off. Playfield in nice shape, ...”
2021-08-08
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 643 times

#7312 2 years ago

Will be listing a Fish Tales this week when I get the pictures. No Topper. faded cabinet. Will be starting this at $4000 OBO.

#7313 2 years ago

Looking to sell space station $2800 and Raven $1,400 . Was taking to PATZ to sell but cancelled, I just had all 8 legs powder coated satin black. Both are players condition cabinets, playfields good, and both games work well, Raven has newer aftermarket MPU & the new style lady translite., Raven needs some coin door wiring cleaned up. Would do package deal $3,700 for both.

#7314 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling my No Fear to make room for a new game. It is in good shape overall. The good: Previous owner installed all new ramps and subways. They are beautiful Fully LED Sever...”
2021-08-10
Orion Charter Township, MI
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 281 times
Contributed to Pinside
Just listed a decent players No Fear. Let me know if interested!

#7315 2 years ago

I will be listing a Bride Of Pinbot tomorrow or Thursday

#7316 2 years ago

Just posted my Led Zep pro

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a HUO Led Zep Pro. I really think this game gets more hate then it deserves. The flow is Amazing! and their are some very satisfying shots. I am the first owner. Bou...”
2021-08-11
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 277 times

#7317 2 years ago

I am looking to BUY a Deadpool Pro or a Premium at right price.
Also Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro
Can drive within 5 hours from Detroit for Pickup

#7318 2 years ago

I will be listing my Tales Of the Arabian Nights Soon. Very Nice machine. PM me with interest. I just do not play anymore.
Also will be listing My Bram Stokers Dracula! Very Nice also!
I need to make some room for a few new ones. Hate to see either go!

#7319 2 years ago
Quoted from Motorcitypinball:

I will be listing my Tales Of the Arabian Nights Soon. Very Nice machine. PM me with interest. I just do not play anymore.
Also will be listing My Bram Stokers Dracula! Very Nice also!
I need to make some room for a few new ones. Hate to see either go!

Message sent....

#7320 2 years ago

Im selling a very nice Indiana Jones

Machine - For Sale
Indiana Jones Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This machine is in very nice condition. I am the second owner of this game and it has low plays (<800). Awesome call outs if you’re a fan of the movies. The magnet area is pri...”
2021-08-12
Chesterfield, MI
Viewed: 850 times
Contributed to Pinside

Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Looking for some modern Stern pros we don’t have. Can purchase or have few games currently listed in the classifieds as possible trades. Mandalorian LE and GNR CE.
Sopranos
LOTR
Aerosmith
Metallica
Dark Knight
Indiana Jones
Elvira HOH
Stranger Things
Monopoly
Munsters
Beatles Gold
Batman 66
Iron Maiden
Ghost Busters
ACDC
Spider Man
Game of Thrones
Kiss
Iron Man
Tron

#7321 2 years ago

3 machines listed possibly more

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Up for sale is a HUO Led Zep Pro. I really think this game gets more hate then it deserves. The flow is Amazing! and their are some very satisfying shots. I am the first owner. Bou...”
2021-08-11
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 277 times

Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very Nice Flight 2000 for sale. Game works 100%. Has NVRAM, frosted white LEDs behind Backglass, as well as color matched LEDs under inserts on Playfield. Playfield in great shape,...”
2021-08-10
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 841 times

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 1995 Baywatch. A game that is underrated IMO. Game works 100%. Playfield in nice shape, cabinet has some scuffs/fade. Backglass is replaced with plastic. Have the ...”
2021-08-10
Viewed: 973 times

#7322 2 years ago

Bride Of Pinbot listed

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 100% working BOP. This is a fun game with good sounds and music. Has new Titan rubbers, has LED”s, and spinning head works 100%. Display works great. Some plasti...”
2021-08-14
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 259 times

#7323 2 years ago

Have a Big Guns for $2300 OBO, listed in market.

Will also be listing a Judge Dredd soon. Probably $3500 on that one.

#7324 2 years ago

Looking for a Bally Bow and Arrow

#7325 2 years ago

Looking for a 1978 Stern "Pinball" backglass. Need the solidstate version, but would buy either EM or SS version. direct email best. thanks!
[email protected]

#7326 2 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Looking for a 1978 Stern "Pinball" backglass. Need the solidstate version, but would buy either EM or SS version. direct email best. thanks!
[email protected]

Good luck

#7327 2 years ago

I have a nicely working Xenon for sale in Brighton MI for $2200. ready to play. direct email please [email protected]

#7328 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Raven Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent players condition Raven, new aftermarket MPU, newer style translite, grounding mods done, some colored LED's, everything works, was taking to pinall at the zoo, but event ca...”
2021-09-29
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 640 times

#7329 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent space station, everything works except player 3 display, translite is a bit faded, and cabinet paint isn't great. Just had the legs all powder coated satin black. Was planni...”
2021-08-15
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 291 times
Contributed to Pinside

Will do package deal on space station and Raven $3,700

#7330 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro

#7331 2 years ago

Looking for a very nice Addams family. Prefer near west Michigan. Please let me know! Thanks.

#7333 2 years ago

Anyone in the Detroit area have an Alice Cooper? I'd really like to play one (and potentially buy one).

#7334 2 years ago

I have a Stranger Things Pro with UV KIT/Side Art Blades/Purple Powder Coated armor. Looking to possibly trade for one of the following titles... +/- cash

AIQ Pro or Prem
LZ Prem
JP Pro or Prem
Mando Pro or Prem
Oktoberfest
LOTR

Maybe other but those are top of the list at the moment.

#7335 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119499 Do not buy or even look at without an expert along your side as its a C-Gard scam-artist special.

#7336 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119499 Do not buy or even look at without an expert along your side as its a C-Gard scam-artist special.

I hear he's Tod Seavers favorite seller

#7337 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Dang… $16k seems high but $15,999 is a good deal. I’ll be passing now

Thanks for heads up!

#7338 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

I hear he's Tod Seavers favorite seller

I have to have something to go along with all the 911 T-lites I bought.

#7339 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

How the fuck is that dude still around

#7340 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

How the fuck is that dude still around

Guess Pinside likes his donations. Have to message the MOD team to find out why that dude is still allowed on site.

#7341 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Guess Pinside likes his donations. Have to message the MOD team to find out why that dude is still allowed on site.

I’ve been through the process. They need concrete proof it’s him even though we all know it.

#7342 2 years ago

On deck for sale/trade:

Checkpoint. Currently a small project - should only be a clean and shop but I haven’t had time yet to fully review it. 6 kids can sometimes suck up your time! $1700 as is, but I don’t mind having fun with it either! Once playing nicely…probably $2200.

Road show. Pretty dang nice. Like very nice. W/color DMD & speaker lights. $5200.

I’ll get these listed at some point but easy to throw out here if any interest in interim.

#7343 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

What’s the story with this guy?

#7344 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

exactly what do you mean by C-Gard ?

#7345 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

exactly what do you mean by C-Gard ?

Choggard. As in man that dude really Choggarded me on a deal. Aka fucked me, screwed me, gave me the shaft, sold me some shitty shit, etc. His name became a verb. Multiple fake profiles, bunch of dumbass stuff and the dude was banned. Eventually made this new profile, still fucks people, and well just avoid doing business if you are wise.

#7346 2 years ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

What’s the story with this guy?

He's the reason this thread is called non scammer edition

#7347 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Eventually made this new profile, still fucks people, and well just avoid doing business if you are wise.

Yep, recently he agreed to a trade with my buddy then left his pin listed not pending. Sold it days later after agreeing and told him he never expected someone to offer full price. I told my buddy it was choggard. That’s pretty tame compared to the shit in the past but I’m sure that’s just a small example of recent screw overs.

#7348 2 years ago

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:

Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%

So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

#7349 2 years ago

Ive been looking for a Ghostbusters LE with topper if someone wants to depart with theirs, hit me up
Thanks
Mo

#7350 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

this is what Pinside has to off about The seller Gravitar doesn't like:
Success: Sold 32 Unsold 45
Feedback score: Total 23 Positive % 100.0%
So i Guess 9 buyer over the last six years were neutral or had nothing to say...

Feedback score means fuckall anymore now that all negative feedback has been removed.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 147 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/147 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.