(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 190.
#7251 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pinball Magic & Centaur II SOLD
Gonna list my Fathom site-wide as I got no nibbles earlier.

Dang I didn’t think you’d ever sell the pinball
Magic.

#7252 2 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Wrong, Ebay does charge fee on shipping costs they started this 5+ years ago when the found out sellers were charging crazy money on shipping for an item selling for far less to avoid paying the proper commission. They now also collect $ for shipping and make a prepaid shipping label for you to print out for your package. They also collect sales tax.
I was an ebarf seller

Didn't know they changed the policy.
I haven't sold anything on E Bay for over 5 years

#7253 2 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Will be listing a Taxi, Lethal Weapon 3, Playboy Data East, and possibly a Big Guns. All games are working. Will have more information/pictures soon.

Went to the warehouse today to check these games out and took a few pictures. Both games are LED with comet's. Flashers are not LED.

Lethal weapon has a broken plastic on the far left. Needs the spinner adjusted. Everything else seems to work okay from what I could tell.

Taxi the bell does not work, all parts are there, I did not troubleshoot this at all. Everything else seemed to work fine, this is the lola version. It has a new spinout ramp and one of the other ramps are new as well, I just don't remember which one I replaced and forgot to look today.

These games have both been in climate storage for about 1.5 years now. They were both at the Tilted arcade bar prior to that. Both games were torn down re-rubbered and cleaned in June of 2019 before the bar opened.

Neither of these games are mine. I just do the maintenance for the bar, and help buy/sell games.

Will be asking $2700 Each OBO.

Playboy, I have yet to set a price, I need to do some work to it first.

#7254 2 years ago

greetings all!

long shot I know.. but if anyone has a lead on a Beatles Diamond Edition I'd appreciate it.

thanks =)

#7255 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Dang I didn’t think you’d ever sell the pinball
Magic.

I didnt either, had that puppy a long time. Cool game, low numbers, but I just don't play it anymore. It was all fun and games when I had the room for all of them!
I was very close to getting a storage unit but might as well let other people enjoy them and try to get rich
Oh crap, my Avatar

#7256 2 years ago

"I was very close to getting a storage unit"

I offer free storage for working games

#7257 2 years ago

I became a storage unit victim sometime
Over the past year…never thought I’d fill it, was only going to have it a month or two…..all lies. Full as can be, no idea when I’ll get to any of it.

#7258 2 years ago

CSI and Corvette listed

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Stern 2007 CSI. Game works 100% and plays great. This is a game you don’t see too often but it’s a fun game. A fun fact is each of the three Multiballs were pr...”
2021-07-25
West Bloomfield Township, MI
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 376 times

Machine - For Sale
Corvette Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a Bally 1994 Corvette. Game works 100% and plays great. Has LEDs. Playfield nice. Both sides of cabinet look nice. Looking to sell only at this time. Will ship STI...”
2021-07-25
Viewed: 551 times

#7259 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I became a storage unit victim sometime
Over the past year…never thought I’d fill it, was only going to have it a month or two…..all lies. Full as can be, no idea when I’ll get to any of it.

Maybe you could set up a pinhead version of “Storage Wars.” Just need John Dayhuff to run the bidding….

#7260 2 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Maybe you could set up a pinhead version of “Storage Wars.” Just need John Dayhuff to run the bidding….

That would imply I want to sell them haha, plus like half are djblouw ’s games haha

#7261 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

hat would imply I want to sell them haha, plus like half are djblouw ’s games haha

Hah, that's funny as I have his Als garage band. I have room for more!

#7262 2 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

That would imply I want to sell them haha, plus like half are djblouw ’s games haha

And I have my own storage unit too!! Pretty sure that I have an addiction. And you’re just an enabler. Haha.

Quoted from nerbflong:

Hah, that's funny as I have his Als garage band. I have room for more!

Careful what you ask for. You may end up with a Time Warp!

So if anyone wants to make me sell any games, let me know!

#7263 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Metallica roadcase with color dmd and other mods. Want to trade for a aerosmith le, kiss le or an elvira house of horrors.

#7264 2 years ago

Posted a Bally Power Play. Also still have CSI and Corvette

#7265 2 years ago

Add for Power Play

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 1978 Bally Power Play. This game features 4 flippers, Two banks of targets, and a center post. Game works 100%. Playfield in nice shape, cabinet has some scuffs, B...”
2021-07-26
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 374 times

#7266 2 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

And I have my own storage unit too!! Pretty sure that I have an addiction. And you’re just an enabler. Haha.

Careful what you ask for. You may end up with a Time Warp!
So if anyone wants to make me sell any games, let me know!

I have plenty of room for more!

I'm still looking for an AFMr LE and Iron maiden premium, too!

#7267 2 years ago

I’m looking to purchase/pickup a Rick and Morty BSE if anyone in or around Michigan is thinking about selling.

#7268 2 years ago

AIQ just listed.

#7269 2 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

I have plenty of room for more!
I'm still looking for an AFMr LE and Iron maiden premium, too!

And Airborne, and Barb Wire, and Sharkey's Shootout and.....
Need more pinball !!!

#7270 2 years ago

Teed off sold.

Judge Dredd available now

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is a pretty nice Dredd available! It is in very nice condition overall with the only thing to mention is some very minor playfield planking that is hardly noticed and does not...”
2021-07-28
Grand Rapids, MI
Viewed: 213 times

When Ultraman arrives, a very nice Road show or a very nice no good gofers will be on the block, or maybe my daughter will let me sell Black Rose this time around…

#7271 2 years ago

Will be listing a nice Gottlieb Stargate tonight

#7272 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

it is 11:00 pm better get moving on that listing or I will tell seaver

#7273 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

And Airborne, and Barb Wire, and Sharkey's Shootout and.....
Need more pinball !!!

#7274 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb 1995 Stargate. Don’t see this game to often but it’s a lot of fun. Their are some good shots, and good sounds to this game. This one is a nice exampl...”
2021-07-28
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 264 times

#7275 2 years ago

I have a MMR Standard with upgrades installed for sale in Novi, MI. Less than 300 plays. I installed the CGC enhanced display with speakers and color chip. Also installed are Cliffy, Mantis, and plastic protectors. Game was built on the 19th of February, 2018.

#7276 2 years ago
Quoted from metahugh:

I have a MMR Standard with upgrades installed for sale in Novi, MI. Less than 300 plays. I installed the CGC enhanced display with speakers and color chip. Also installed are Cliffy, Mantis, and plastic protectors. Game was built on the 19th of February, 2018.

Interested. Sent message

#7277 2 years ago
Quoted from mrcosmo:

Interested. Sent message

Hugh is a great guy. Really takes care of his games.

#7278 2 years ago

I have a space station and raven available for sale or trade. Both have nice playfields, cabinets are player condition, Dayhuff maintained both of these over the last 5 years or so. Raven has new board and the updated female translite. Pm me for offers or more info. Just got these, they were not part of my personal home collection

#7279 2 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Pro (regular...not comic).

#7280 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
As is - “Decent players Lola version. Comet LED’s. New spinout/skill shot ramp, new left ramp. The bell does not work, all parts are there. I have not looked into this issue yet so n...”
2021-07-29
Jackson, MICHIGAN
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 624 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
As is - “Decent condition. Comet LED’s. Broken plastic on left side scoop above the 4 bank of targets. Small wear spot on playfield. Decent players machine. Would maybe consider a tr...”
2021-07-29
Jackson, MICHIGAN
2,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 312 times
Contributed to Pinside

Willing to trade 2 for 1. Open to offers.

#7281 2 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Dayhuff maintained both of these over the last 5 years or so

Maintained by Dayhuff? That's a thing? How do I get that?

#7282 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Maintained by Dayhuff? That's a thing? How do I get that?

You call him, pay him, live 10 minutes away and hope he brought cookies too

#7283 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Thank you

Quoted from freeplay3:

Thank you

My MMR is no longer available.

#7284 2 years ago

I will be listing a Baywatch later today

#7285 2 years ago

I will be listing a Baywatch later today

You got 9 minutes left to list Todd's favorite beach themed pin

#7286 2 years ago

Selling my spot for a Guns N Roses LE withpinball star amusements. I paid $1000 deposit and am selling it for 950. Was told the game should be built and delivered by the end of the summer. So skip the line and save 50 bucks

#7287 2 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Selling my spot for a Guns N Roses LE withpinball star amusements. I paid $1000 deposit and am selling it for 950. Was told the game should be built and delivered by the end of the summer. So skip the line and save 50 bucks

WHY?!?!?!?!

#7288 2 years ago

Got a different game coming in. Maybe I'll let you play it

#7289 2 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Got a different game coming in. Maybe I'll let you play it

Hopefully the Dialed in from Bay City as its in great shape at a great price.

#7290 2 years ago

Hello, I’m looking to trade my Stranger Things LE for a Stranger Things Premium + cash. I would rather not have so much money tied up in an LE. The LE is stock except for fluorescent plastic protectors, Cliffy protector set and flipper toppers. PM me and maybe we can work out a deal. Thank you.

#7291 2 years ago

Anyone need a getaway PF? Super negotiable if I dont have to ship it!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/118665

#7292 2 years ago

Just listed my Baywatch

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 1995 Baywatch. A game that is underrated IMO. Game works 100%. Playfield in nice shape, cabinet has some scuffs/fade. Backglass is replaced with plastic. Have the ...”
2021-08-03
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 421 times

#7293 2 years ago

hello all, i hope you're well.

I'm looking for a really nice Meteor, Nine Ball, and Stars if someone has a lead

thx

#7294 2 years ago

Price Lowered on Baywatch

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is a 1995 Baywatch. A game that is underrated IMO. Game works 100%. Playfield in nice shape, cabinet has some scuffs/fade. Backglass is replaced with plastic. Have the ...”
2021-08-05
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 450 times

#7295 2 years ago

Not a game but have a bunch of pinball streaming gear for sale. Sony CX405 Handycam, Logitech c922 webcam, LED lighting and umbrella lighting, Blue Snowball mic, El Gato CamLink, El Gato HD60s, Avermedia AverCapture HD, clamps for cams and lights, 4 tripods, foamed carrying case for safe travel.

Any interest in any or all pieces, give me a holler.

#7296 2 years ago

Hello again everyone. On the hunt for a few games (got the itch again).

Getaway High Speed II
Ghostbusters (premium or pro)
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Possibly Medieval Madness

If you have any and interested in selling, feel free to reach out. Trying to mix up things a little.

#7297 2 years ago

Anyone have any Gameplan project machines that you may want to part with? Most seem to have wasted MPU boards. At the moment there are no replacements (Echo Lake isn't making them) so the original has to be rebuilt. Thinking about a Super Nova, Captain Hook, Lady Sharpshooter, or possibly one of their other cocktail games.

#7298 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:Anyone have any Gameplan project machines that you may want to part with? Most seem to have wasted MPU boards. At the moment there are no replacements (Echo Lake isn't making them) so the original has to be rebuilt. Thinking about a Super Nova, Captain Hook, Lady Sharpshooter, or possibly one of their other cocktail games.

Me and amkoepfer co-own a Sharpe Shooter 2 we have almost complete that we would sell. It isn't much of a project as we got most of it going except for a couple switches but we are kind of stuck where we're at with it.

#7299 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Me and amkoepfer co-own a Sharpe Shooter 2 we have almost complete that we would sell. It isn't much of a project as we got most of it going except for a couple switches but we are kind of stuck where we're at with it.

Best topper ever, but dont come with the game. Wish i could imbed videos

#7300 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Best topper ever, but dont come with the game. Wish i could imbed videos

it is the best topper ever. I hear that they are unobtainable now.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 146 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/146 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.