(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 191.
#7151 2 years ago

It's just a bummer when you are next in line and then see the game up for sale for over double what you could have got it for within 48 hours. oh well. I'll move on

#7152 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

It's just a bummer when you are next in line and then see the game up for sale for over double what you could have got it for within 48 hours. oh well. I'll move on

Yup. Gone are the days you could respond 4 hours after a deal went up and maybe get it. Now it's 3.4 milliseconds.

#7153 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yup. Gone are the days you could respond 4 hours after a deal went up and maybe get it. Now it's 3.4 milliseconds.

so true

#7154 2 years ago

Unfortunately I didn’t finish med school so even though pinball is 80 percent for the fun of it have to apply 20 percent to making little money to fund more machines

#7155 2 years ago

I'm driving to Erie and back from Ann Arbor this weekend. I have room to take or bring a pin back, if anyone has need.

#7156 2 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool pro = Scared Stiff >Independence Day.

HMU

#7157 2 years ago

Have a beautiful Shaq attaq with titan rubbers and leds—- may be a sample game early serial

And a nice Williams tri zone.

Both games need a very small amount of work

Willing to trade or sell pm me what you have

#7158 2 years ago

Might be selling Star Trek LE soon. I am reaching out to a couple of buddies who showed interest but if they pass I will post them

Update - I will know about STLE probably today or tomorrow.

#7159 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Looking for a Deadpool pro = Scared Stiff >Independence Day.
HMU

What does that "equation" actually *mean*? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

#7160 2 years ago

Looking for B/W IJ, pretty much any condition. Thank you.

Also tried a long time to figure out deadpool = ss> ID.

#7161 2 years ago

looking for dp or ss with equal consideration or an id but dp or ss is preferred

Quoted from boagman:

What does that "equation" actually *mean*? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

#7162 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

looking for dp or ss with equal consideration or an id but dp or ss is preferred

Very good, yes!

#7163 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Looking for B/W IJ, pretty much any condition. Thank you.
Also tried a long time to figure out deadpool = ss> ID.

I am trying to start a new fad in pinball abbreviation equations.

Also, guys, it is ID4

#7164 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Thank you...I think.

#7165 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:looking for dp or ss with equal consideration or an id but dp or ss is preferred

Which "ss" you looking for? Space Station, Space Shuttle, Split Second, etc......

#7166 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Which "ss" you looking for? Space Station, Space Shuttle, Split Second, etc......

In this case, "SS" has already been identified as Scared Stiff.

#7167 2 years ago

So who has shipped an arcade game lately? I just got a quote to ship an Arctic Thunder arcade game from Pennsylvania to Michigan.
$675 and that is not to the house. That's to the nearest dock. Does this seem insane?

Does anybody know of one of these for sale around Ann Arbor? The only reason I'm looking is I picked up the first one for $500, 20 minutes from my house, and want to link another one with it.

Craigslist/ Facebook, no luck.

#7168 2 years ago

I may have a few gnr LE’s available in July if anyone is interested.

#7169 2 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

So who has shipped an arcade game lately

Check out GrabAndGoGaming.com. They hit me with a pretty reasonable $300 quote for a similar distance

#7170 2 years ago
Quoted from mamawaldee:

So who has shipped an arcade game lately? I just got a quote to ship an Arctic Thunder arcade game from Pennsylvania to Michigan.
$675 and that is not to the house. That's to the nearest dock. Does this seem insane?
Does anybody know of one of these for sale around Ann Arbor? The only reason I'm looking is I picked up the first one for $500, 20 minutes from my house, and want to link another one with it.
Craigslist/ Facebook, no luck.

Was that a quote from Michelle Bianchi @ Beltman? She recently delivered a WOZ pin to me from NY, I'm in Michigan, for $459.40. Door to door and they bring it inside. She's shipped at least 20 machines for me over the last 15 years and they're insured. [email protected]
877-432-2646
630-352-3312

#7171 2 years ago
Quoted from waltrr:

Was that a quote from Michelle Bianchi @ Beltman? She recently delivered a WOZ pin to me from NY, I'm in Michigan, for $459.40. Door to door and they bring it inside. She's shipped at least 20 machines for me over the last 15 years and they're insured. [email protected]
877-432-2646
630-352-3312

That quote would seem to be in line with your quote, as Arctic Thunder games are heavier and larger - 475 lbs. vs 395 lbs.

#7172 2 years ago
Quoted from Riefepeters:

GrabAndGoGaming.com

Wow, never heard of them but I'm going to have to give them a try myself, their website looks great.
Thanks for posting it

#7173 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

That quote would seem to be in line with your quote, as Arctic Thunder games are heavier and larger - 475 lbs. vs 395 lbs.

And I thought the WOZ was heavy, I didn't realize they weighed that much.

#7174 2 years ago

Very nice T2 (ad posted) just reduced price some. Excellent condition and loaded (new color DMD, blades, speaker lights, hunter ship mod, etc.)

#7175 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “HUO machine with just shy of 1300 total plays. I am the original owner of the machine, and it has been kept in near mint condition. Only mod is a color DMD. Never had any mechan...”
2021-06-27
Farmington Hills, MI
8,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 550 times
Contributed to Pinside

Running out of room in my basement, so just posted my first pinball machine for sale.

#7176 2 years ago

Really nice Special Edition Spider-Man I just listed for anyone looking for a loaded original version. It’s pretty awesome if you like that version.

#7177 2 years ago

I have two bally bingos. easy pick up, ground level. they are supposed to work. but i did not put them together to try. Brighton MI. $100 each. Bally Wall Street and Bally Tahiti. direct email best [email protected]

#7178 2 years ago

Anybody have a Tommy that they would want to trade for my Tales from the crypt? Possible other trades, but Tommy is top of list. Pm me for offers.

#7179 2 years ago

Anybody got a set of four 27 inch or 27.5 inch pinball legs?

#7180 2 years ago

Bally Bingos are free now. come get them. easy pickup. brighton mi.
[email protected]

#7181 2 years ago

I am looking to purchase a premium aerosmith if anyones looking to sell.
Thanks

#7182 2 years ago

Still looking for a even a semi populated Blackout playfield thats in good shape.

Thanks,
John

#7183 2 years ago

Does anyone have a kiss pro playfeild available for purchase?

Thank you

#7184 2 years ago

Looking for a Kiss pro or TWD pro. Please let me know if you have one for sale

#7185 2 years ago
Quoted from KissPin:

Does anyone have a kiss pro playfeild available for purchase?
Thank you

there is one for sale on Kijiji Ontario.

#7186 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

I just looked. Can't find it. Can you message me the link if you get time? Thanks

#7187 2 years ago
Quoted from Zartan:

That’s an overlay for an original Kiss by Bally

#7188 2 years ago

Looking for a playing field that someone might not be using and looking to get rid of. Looking to repurpose a fish themed bar to a pinball bar and going to use the playing field as the top. Trying to keep this cost effective so it doesn't have to be pristine.

#7189 2 years ago

Will be selling a TMNT Pro soon in Michigan.. low play, deluxe speaker light kit.

#7190 2 years ago

Will be selling a Mustang pro soon. PM for details

Mustang is now sold

#7191 2 years ago

Might be listing a Tommy also

#7192 2 years ago

Mustang is sold. Still have Tommy available.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1994 Tommy for sale. One of the better data East games IMO. It’s an Import from England. Game works 100% aside from the Tommy lights out and trough acts a little slow sometimes....”
2021-07-06
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 225 times

#7193 2 years ago

If you haven't seen it, Clay is looking to ID a nasty trespasser on the VFW property.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show/page/2#post-6375325

#7194 2 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

If you haven't seen it, Clay is looking to ID a nasty trespasser on the VFW property.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-michigan-vfw-pinball-show/page/2#post-6375325

I guess he told him what he thought about his new rule(hope he gets him that's some bull SHIT)

#7195 2 years ago

Looking for a WPC era players game within driving distance of Grand Rapids. Let me know what you got.

#7196 2 years ago

Tommy at 3500

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1994 Tommy for sale. One of the better data East games IMO. It’s an Import from England. Game works 100% aside from the Tommy lights out and trough acts a little slow sometimes....”
2021-07-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 873 times

#7197 2 years ago

I have a friend that is thinking about selling his players Fathom. Boards were all refreshed and gone through, solid cabinet, and near perfect back glass. Cabinet could use touch ups but he has a stencil kit that could be used if you want to refresh that too.

Downside is the playfield. There is paint loss by the lower right outline. If any of you are sitting on a playfield you could make yourself a minty example since all the rest is there.

#7198 2 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I have a friend that is thinking about selling his players Fathom. Boards were all refreshed and gone through, solid cabinet, and near perfect back glass. Cabinet could use touch ups but he has a stencil kit that could be used if you want to refresh that too.
Downside is the playfield. There is paint loss by the lower right outline. If any of you are sitting on a playfield you could make yourself a minty example since all the rest is there.

PM sent,

#7199 2 years ago

Looks like the Canadian/US border may open up soon. Anyone got a WOZ for sale? PM if interested in selling. Thanks.

#7200 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/117499
Have a centipede I’m looking to trade if there are any interest

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/144 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.