(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 minutes ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 191.
#7101 2 years ago

I have bought games from Coin Op Toys when he was in the old building and the price was right ! So you never know !

#7102 2 years ago

Well, for anyone interested he quoted me $8,500 and said it is “unshopped and needs decals.”

#7103 2 years ago

Hey folks, still sitting on an extra refurbished penguin-style lift cart, happy to share pics if desired. $150 OBO.

#7104 2 years ago

Have a Mando LE paid for, interested in possible trades for other NIB Sterns or selling outright. Mostly interested in pros for our bar.

#7105 2 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I have been to Vics a few times. We are both operators. His prices are set for the retail home market. I used to sell to the same type of people. They are not the pinside crowd. They want to pick a game and that's it. I would clean it, deliver, and maintain it. It's a lot more work then selling to someone from here. On here if I sell a game and a fuse blows or the ball gets stuck it no big deal. When that happens to a retail customer you need to drive out and fix it and hope it doesn't continue happening. It's a total pain in the ass.

I completely understand. My post wasn't to take a shot at him, more to note that buying a pinball from any "retail" establishment is the height of foolishness for anyone on this board. Places like Games People Play are for people like my neighbors who have pinballs and are always bugging me saying something on the lines of, "I hear you collect pinball games. I have one in my basement and it doesn't work. Can you come over and fix it?"

My answer is ALWAYS "No". If you can afford to overpay for the game, you can afford a service call. I'm not a free tech simply due to proximity of our houses. I used to help, but if you help once they always call you when something isn't right and expect you to fix it. Eff that. (and those stupid bastards paying artificially high prices is what helps drive up my prices).

#7106 2 years ago

<blockquote

Quoted from SNES:

Well, for anyone interested he quoted me $8,500 and said it is “unshopped and needs decals.”

Out of curiosity, at what price would you consider it a good deal? I’m just getting into pinball machines. When looking at archived prices even a year ago vs what things are going for right now it’s obvious prices are through the roof.

#7107 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

<blockquote

Out of curiosity, at what price would you consider it a good deal? I’m just getting into pinball machines. When looking at archived prices even a year ago vs what things are going for right now it’s obvious prices are through the roof.

About $2K less than he is asking.

#7108 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

About $2K less than he is asking.

Good to know. I was surprised to see one listed right now for $6500. Far from perfect machine. Prices are crazy. I’ve got half a mind to just tune out and check back when the economy dips!

#7109 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Good to know. I was surprised to see one listed right now for $6500. Far from perfect machine. Prices are crazy. I’ve got half a mind to just tune out and check back when the economy dips!

I’m trying to convince a buddy to do an 18 hour each way road trip to pick that one up haha

#7110 2 years ago

This free COVID money is going to dry up, house prices are going to normalize, eviction moratoriums will be lifted and taxes to pay for all the monies handed out will be passed. Pinballs won't sustain this price elevation.

#7111 2 years ago

I'm looking for a Willy Wonka Le if someone wants to sell theirs Thanks

#7112 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

This free COVID money is going to dry up, house prices are going to normalize, eviction moratoriums will be lifted and taxes to pay for all the monies handed out will be passed. Pinballs won't sustain this price elevation.

CrazyLevi the bubble talk is spreading to the regional for sale threads!

#7113 2 years ago

I am thinking about selling my Twister. Very very nice condition. Best artwork ever in a pin. It's got the Topper (now valued at $2950 U.S.)

Looking for $3200 ( I paid $3000 just before the pandemic)

Every day from today, the price goes up $37.50, so act NOW!

#7114 2 years ago

WPT for sale. 3700 obo

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice WPT for sale. Game works 100% and plays great. Very underrated game with a deep rules. Playfield in very nice shape, comet LED”s, titan rubbers, and mirror blades. Cabinet i...”
2021-06-11
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 400 times

#7115 2 years ago

Hmmm....I'm already looking at one for 3600

#7116 2 years ago

Check out the one Pinball7 has.

Quoted from TheLaw:

Hmmm....I'm already looking at one for 3600

#7117 2 years ago

Very interested in buying an Independence Day. Had one before that was VERY nice. I want a really clean machine.

Top dollar I wan to spend is low $3K. If it is high $3k or more, it better be mint mint mint.

I will also throw in a 480p DVD of said movie, so you dont miss the pin if I buy it.

Mulch and noodles for Betty.

#7118 2 years ago

Selling Pinball Magic

#7119 2 years ago

Looking to trade my HUO BKSOR Premium w/shooter, blades, shaker, upgraded speakers, and topper for a HUO Stranger Things Premium w/UV Kit mainly - but would consider MMr SE or AFMr SE too. Send a message to discuss!

#7120 2 years ago

Putting the feelers out for a strikes N spairs

#7121 2 years ago

My brother is on the search for something new between 4-6k(most likely a Stern). DP,Aerosmith, Mustang,Transformers,IMDN,ST are a few he's been enjoying on location but considering others like SM,IM,old Avenger...Cash ready and willing to drive a few hours from southeast MI.

#7122 2 years ago

Sold my Wonka, I do not like holes in the line-up. What you all have for sale? Mostly looking for newer Sterns. Anyone with a Hobbit?

#7123 2 years ago

Looking for a Rick and Morty still, and/or maybe a Stranger Things Premium. Possible trades. Feel free to reach out if you have one available. Thanks!

#7124 2 years ago

Still have a WPT for sale, and will also be listing a Williams Lucky Ace, and possibly a Gottlieb Incredible Hulk that is currently non working but plan to fix it before posting.

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice WPT for sale. Game works 100% and plays great. Very underrated game with a deep rules. Playfield in very nice shape, comet LED”s, titan rubbers, and mirror blades. Cabinet i...”
2021-06-15
3,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 325 times

#7125 2 years ago

Testing the waters for a WC94 trade or purchase. I prefer players shape, or in need of shop / light project. I don’t have the money or desire for collector quality, and my lineup is tight so cabinet art fade isn’t an issue.

The wife played one in location last weekend, and was rather fond of it... I’m not about to argue on making her happy while expanding the lineup.

#7126 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Testing the waters for a WC94 trade or purchase. I prefer players shape, or in need of shop / light project. I don’t have the money or desire for collector quality, and my lineup is tight so cabinet art fade isn’t an issue.
The wife played one in location last weekend, and was rather fond of it... I’m not about to argue on making her happy while expanding the lineup.

I've heard it is a fun game. Hope you're able to find one! If you do get one that needs work I can help fix any of the boards.

#7127 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

There is one for sale on Facebook marketplace in Clawson for $3800. It’s not mine just seen you were looking for one.

#7128 2 years ago

Thanks, I hit him up already. Waiting to hear back..

Quoted from DrWaz:

There is one for sale on Facebook marketplace in Clawson for $3800. It’s not mine just seen you were looking for one.

#7129 2 years ago

Thanks Robert, you gotta come check out R&M.. pretty awesome

Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I've heard it is a fun game. Hope you're able to find one! If you do get one that needs work I can help fix any of the boards.

#7130 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Thanks Robert, you gotta come check out R&M.. pretty awesome

I have to disagree based on the location units I have played. Each one needs tweaked so can actualy make any main shot on the left. (Left Orbit, left spinner, and Left steep ramp). Maybe after I play one that is dialed in my opinion could change.

#7131 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

Thanks, I hit him up already. Waiting to hear back..

My brother has been SLOWLY communicating with him but maybe you'll have better luck and since he doesn't care if he gets it or not and your wife wants it I'm rooting for you.

#7132 2 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

It’s a great game! I’ve owned it in the past and wouldn’t mind having it again. Good blend of challenging for players and accessible for new people.

#7133 2 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I have to disagree based on the location units I have played. Each one needs tweaked so can actualy make any main shot on the left. (Left Orbit, left spinner, and Left steep ramp). Maybe after I play one that is dialed in my opinion could change.

I just cut 1/8” off the flipper bushings on mine. Plays great now. I had to do adjustments on my Iron Maiden also, so small tweaks always seem to be needed.

#7134 2 years ago
Quoted from SR230CC:

I just cut 1/8” off the flipper bushings on mine.

Have a picture of the before and after. I'm very curious and would love to suggest locations I play at implement the change.

#7135 2 years ago

Just hold the ball and see if the middle of it is in the middle of the rubber. You can tell easily if the flipper is hitting high on the ball. If I take the glass off I’ll take a picture.

#7136 2 years ago

Going to be listing a World Cup Soccer 94 as soon as I give it a good cleaning and take pics. I've owned it for 4 years with no issues, kids don't play it anymore. Better than average condition, rails, legs, lockdown bar all powder coated purple, topper, All LED'd (Comet), NOS plastics set included.

Looking for $3900, PayPal ok as long as you cover fees.

EDIT: I can also deliver for a small fee.

#7137 2 years ago

Will be moving some stuff around in next few weeks, all purchased NIB within the past year. Looking to sell only.

CGC MB Remake Classic 6500 on location
ST Pro 5500 on location
WD Pro 5500 on location
JJP GNR CE 19000 HUO
Mando LE 13000 on order

#7138 2 years ago

Just posted my Incredible Hulk!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Up for sale is a Gottlieb 1979 Incredible Hulk. Game plays 100% and all four of the displays work. Playfield in good shape, cabinet in good shape, sides of head have some scuffs. E...”
2021-06-17
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 378 times

#7139 2 years ago

Classic Stern Flight 2000 players game. Ad is in marketplace

Machine - For Sale
Flight 2000 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Stern Flight 2000. Playfield has some wear (see pics) but in good overall shape. Works 100% including the speech. All new rubbers and LEDs. New playfield glass. F...”
2021-06-19
Warren, MI
1,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 578 times

#7140 2 years ago

Looking for a Beatles Gold, a Whirlwind, Stern Kiss, and an Alien Star

#7141 2 years ago

Partial set Stern Trident prototype plastics.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “I have a nearly complete Stern Trident plastics set. I think it's only missing the upper left plastic above the top arch. Also, one plastic is broken, but probably could be epoxied...”
2021-06-19
Kalamazoo, MI
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 181 times

Gottlieb Pink Panther BGResto backglass.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have a near perfect BGresto Pink Panther backglass. It was in my game for only about 6 months. I don't see any scratches or blemishes. I will say this glass is very thick, probab...”
2021-06-19
Kalamazoo, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 252 times

#7142 2 years ago

I will be listing a Road Kings soon with a nice Playfield

#7143 2 years ago

didn't care for the game? Listing in 48 hours?

#7145 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

didn't care for the game? Listing in 48 hours?

Actually enjoy the game, just on a room crunch, and something has to go.

#7146 2 years ago

not being a jerk but then why buy it when another one of us could've got a good deal?

#7147 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

not being a jerk but then why buy it when another one of us could've got a good deal?

To make money and imo there's nothing wrong with that. If I see a deal I'm buying especially if I'm broke.

#7148 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Actually enjoy the game, just on a room crunch, and something has to go.

You have plenty of worse games to sell like woz,aiq,lz,hoops...

#7149 2 years ago

It’s ok to flip. It’s ok to side hustle. It’s ok to be the early bird who gets the worm. But one might as well call a spade a spade to maintain credibility and integrity. “Yup, it was a great deal so I scooped it up. But I’ve cleaned it up, tweaked it, put a few games on it to get familiar with rule set and broaden tournament skills; never actually had the room so now it’s time to make a few bucks for the effort”

#7150 2 years ago

I've sold Scott 1 game and my brother sold him 2. I know what pinsiders pay and I know what you can get if you want to deal with the bs and earn the extra money. Scott has never tried to lowball us and has even given us asking price before.the 1 game sold with a disclosed problem he took to Clay and had it gone through before it was sold.

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 143 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/143?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.