(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 190.
#7051 2 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

Sorry.... This isn't going to happen . He knows what these machines are going for.
But thanks for asking,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Just a joke, Steve. Just poking fun at this unprecedented market we have here. I would love his TAF but it’s extremely valuable. Of course his games should and will sell for full market price. Darn tootin. Good luck!

#7052 2 years ago

Just listed a RBION in marketplace for trade. The machine is located in Fort Wayne, IN

#7053 2 years ago

Listed my Independence Day on the website.

Open to offers or trades.

Machine - For Sale
Independence Day Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Looking to change my lineup, so putting ID4 up for sale. Machine is in very good condition with LEDs and newer rubbers. Plays 100% and is a really fun game. Looking to either se...”
2021-05-23
Frostproof, FL
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 345 times

#7054 2 years ago

I will be listing my Led Zep pro soon if anybody is interested.

#7055 2 years ago

on the hunt for purchase/trade:
Shadow
Who Dunnit
Congo
TMNT Pro
Ghostbusters Pro
Batman 66
WCS (possibly)

Immediately available in collection as trade:
Earthshaker ($3100)
Elvira and the Party Monsters ($4000)

Possibly available with right deal:
Judge Dredd
Fishtales

#7056 2 years ago

Looking for a nice player or project DE JP or TFTC, not really looking for collector quality. I have a Monday Night Football and a Jungle queen i would trade plus cash if interested but i will defiantly just purchase outright too.

#7057 2 years ago
Quoted from SWMurphy:

Looking for a nice player or project DE JP or TFTC, not really looking for collector quality. I have a Monday Night Football and a Jungle queen i would trade plus cash if interested but i will defiantly just purchase outright too.

If you get one and it happens to have the insanely loud noise from the sound card like a lot of Data East games I can help fix that. Still have a couple of the inline power adapters that clear that the noise on most of them.

#7058 2 years ago

Have a really nice Judge Dredd posted. Mainly looking to sell but willing to trade for games on my wishlist

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Super Nice Judge Dredd. Game looks and plays amazing. Playfield in great shape with no wear. Cabinet also in very nice shape.Topper is present. Mods include Color DMD Shaker Motor...”
2021-05-20
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1046 times

#7059 2 years ago

Last week I bought my first pinball machine -- a non-working, 1947, Mystery by Exhibit.

I got everything back up and running and it's a very fun machine!

Does anyone have any pre-1960 pinball machines to sell?

#7060 2 years ago
Quoted from Gainey:

Last week I bought my first pinball machine -- a non-working, 1947, Mystery by Exhibit.

Not mine and don't know anything about it, but here's one on Grand Rapids CL:
grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#7061 2 years ago
Quoted from Gainey:

I don't have anything pre 1960s do have a 68 Gottlieb funland if interested.

#7062 2 years ago

I've got a older penguin-style coffin dolly I'm looking to sell. Bought last year, cleaned it up, put new wheels on it. Works as it should. $150. Local pickup.

#7063 2 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind, Kiss Pro, or a Walking Dead Pro

#7064 2 years ago

Looking again for my next pin. NGG, Tee'd Off, Space Jam, Munsters, TWD, NBA FB, but will def consider others!! Somethings gotta be out there!

#7065 2 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Looking again for my next pin. NGG, Tee'd Off, Space Jam, Munsters, TWD, NBA FB, but will def consider others!! Somethings gotta be out there!

I would even consider the "right" EM, say like Spirit of 76

#7066 2 years ago

May be putting up my Williams Flash for sale. It’s a really clean and playing well. Boards were all gone through with the updates and it has many new parts.

#7067 2 years ago

Looking for Munsters Premium, black and white version.

I know, I know....wife wants one.........

#7068 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Yeah....right...Blame the wife. Lol.

#7069 2 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Pretty sure those are grounds for divorce in at least 17 states, and if she asks for a Wrestlemania LE you don't even have to file it is just marriage over. Good luck on the search though.

#7070 2 years ago

At least you don’t have to worry about pinflation.

#7071 2 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Yeah....right...Blame the wife. Lol.

i know, i know....i was lucky enough to play one for several hours at the after party when it was released at MGC. It was fun for about that long......gotta admit i really like the black and white though.

Also met the dude that played Eddie Munster, so there's that.....

#7072 2 years ago

There’s also the ten to one rule; for every one she gets, you get ten.

#7073 2 years ago

If you could only talk her into a Munsters pro then atleast it would be a little bit of fun

#7074 2 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Avengers Infinity Quest pro. Game is in like new condition, no mods except shaker motor. I will post the ad soon. Would prefer a trade towards a GB pre or BM66.

#7075 2 years ago

Listed my rare 1964 Williams San Francisco

Machine - For Sale
San Francisco Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1964 Williams San Francisco for sale. A rare game and very few have been for sale. Last one sold for 2800. Game plays good and works 100%. Legs are included, just got lazy and did...”
2021-05-31
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 267 times

#7076 2 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters premium or LE. If anybody is looking to sell one or knows of anybody selling one, please let me know!!

#7077 2 years ago

I posted my Rescue 911 in the market. Let me know if interested! Not looking for trades as I need the space for Mando. Open to offers!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/106065

#7078 2 years ago

Looking for a Home Use Only TNA or Stranger Things Premium. Shoot me a message if you are selling or are interested in trading. I have a nice Earthshaker, Meteor, Flintstones, and Cleopatra I would consider trading + cash on my end.

#7079 2 years ago

Hey, Im in cleveland ohio. Im looking for a Whirlwind if anyone has one they want to sell.

#7080 2 years ago

Flash Gordon located in marketplace for trade. Located in Fort Wayne, IN

#7081 2 years ago
Quoted from Drussksu:

Hey, Im in cleveland ohio. Im looking for a Whirlwind if anyone has one they want to sell.

Lots of collectors in the area! Hopefully you can shake one loose! Hard title to get people to part with it seems...ask me how I know .

#7082 2 years ago

Still looking for an Aerosmith of any kind,have lots of good trades!

#7083 2 years ago

Looking for a Ghostbusters Premium in Michigan. Hit me up if you have one for sale!

#7084 2 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

Lots of collectors in the area! Hopefully you can shake one loose! Hard title to get people to part with it seems...ask me how I know .

Love my WW and with the future release of the 2.0 code and the dmd upgrade it would take a crazy offer to shake mine loose.

#7085 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Love my WW and with the future release of the 2.0 code and the dmd upgrade it would take a crazy offer to shake mine loose.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whirlwind-software-rewrite-the-journey
For anyone who has not seen this.

#7086 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Same here, and even then probably not going anywhere ha. I had to part with my Frontier to get the guy I got it from to even consider it.

#7087 2 years ago

Just listed a World Poker Tour, and a Little Chief

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice WPT for sale. Game works 100% and plays great. Very underrated game with a deep rules. Playfield in very nice shape, comet LED”s, titan rubbers, and mirror blades. Cabinet i...”
2021-06-03
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 205 times

Machine - For Sale
Little Chief Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1975 Williams Little Chief for sale/trade. Game works 100%. Some lights are out, some wear on Playfield, some rubbers need to be some placed, and back glass has some flaking. But e...”
2021-06-03
950 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 138 times

#7088 2 years ago

Anyone with a South Park looking to trade/sell?

#7089 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Stern NBA Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Stern NBA. Very rare game & plays great. It has new leg levelers, new leg bolts, Leds, new balls, superband rubber, etc. Pickup in Lansing, Michigan. cash on glass...”
2021-10-16
-, MI
1,234 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 599 times

Rare one up for sale/trade

#7090 2 years ago

Looking for an AFM or MM in Michigan. Prefer original (even better if it needs shopped, etc) but willing to look at a remake as well. Hoping to get something that isn’t crazy expensive, so no Royal edition or anything. Also, if it’s a remake, prefer the normal sized DMD models. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!

#7091 2 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Looking for an AFM or MM in Michigan. Prefer original (even better if it needs shopped, etc) but willing to look at a remake as well. Hoping to get something that isn’t crazy expensive, so no Royal edition or anything. Also, if it’s a remake, prefer the normal sized DMD models. Please let me know if you’re looking to sell. Thanks!

Coin Op Toys in Waterford had an original AFM when I was there. Wasn’t on the market yet as he was debating whether to led and shop it etc. I’d give a call

#7092 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Coin Op Toys in Waterford had an original AFM when I was there. Wasn’t on the market yet as he was debating whether to led and shop it etc. I’d give a call

Which means it will be priced about 50% over market.

#7093 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
San Francisco Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1964 Williams San Francisco for sale. A rare game and very few have been for sale. Last one sold for 2800. Game plays good and works 100%. Legs are included, just got lazy and did...”
2021-06-08
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 268 times
Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice WPT for sale. Game works 100% and plays great. Very underrated game with a deep rules. Playfield in very nice shape, comet LED”s, titan rubbers, and mirror blades. Cabinet i...”
2021-06-08
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 324 times

#7094 2 years ago

Looking to mix up the collection a bit.

Anyone looking to trade a JJP Wonka, MM, Ghostbusters, or possibly a Hobbit?

I've got a Junkyard plus cash. Wonka is priority, but open to offers too.

#7095 2 years ago

Going to be listing a DE Jurassic Park sometime this week. Game is in great condition, pinsound, color DMD, lots of mods, LEDs throughout, standup targets replaced recently, playfield in great shape, opto trough conversion oard, TRex is working fine, New clear translucent rubbers throughout. Mostly looking to sell, but might consider +/- cash trades for Indy500, Stern ST pro, ghostbusters pro, BK2K, other DMD or late solid state era games depending on what it is. PM me for details

#7096 2 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker and a Class of 1812.

#7097 2 years ago

Im Going To List a nice Apollo 13 soon. Just wanted to see if there is any interest local first. Message me if Interested. Wil Donate to pinside if it sells from this post

#7098 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Maybe. Market is high at $10k. But it could be shook loose pre-modding/shopping for less.

#7099 2 years ago
Quoted from dscapo:

Maybe. Market is high at $10k. But it could be shook loose pre-modding/shopping for less.

Thanks for the heads up! He seems like a good enough guy, but the prices always seem extremely high to me. I’ll reach out and see what happens. Thank you!

Edit to add that the one for $10k is much more than I will be spending haha

#7100 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

I have been to Vics a few times. We are both operators. His prices are set for the retail home market. I used to sell to the same type of people. They are not the pinside crowd. They want to pick a game and that's it. I would clean it, deliver, and maintain it. It's a lot more work then selling to someone from here. On here if I sell a game and a fuse blows or the ball gets stuck it no big deal. When that happens to a retail customer you need to drive out and fix it and hope it doesn't continue happening. It's a total pain in the ass.

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 142 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/142?hl=grantopia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.