(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 190.
#6901 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

i need to know Scott's shoe size. those f*cking crocks MUST GO, especially in the snow! who the hell wears crocks?
A N Y T I M E of the year!!! and while moving pinball machines? what the .....????
at least Jarad got new pants and shoes....

In the movie Idiocracy, everyone in the future wears crocs.

#6902 3 years ago
Quoted from Hogey:

My distributor has a Dale Jr. new in box for sale. He said $5000. Advise if interested. Thanks.

And only $5000 too much...

#6903 3 years ago

Scott i have a nice pair of sneakers for you size 11.5 if you want them. they are name brand NOS.

#6904 3 years ago

Still have a BSD for trade, will try to get pics and an ad up this weekend, just haven't had time. Mainly looking for the 90s DMDs on my wishlist (Shadow, NGG, Jack Bot) or TWD. Would consider other B/W or Stern games or a few classic Bally titles (EBD, Centaur, players Fathom) but not much else super high on the priority list, feel free to let me know what you have. Can grab pics for serious interest before making an ad. Thanks

#6905 3 years ago

Hi, fellow Michiganders. Does anyone have a JJP POTC standard they want to sell me for a fantastic low low price and show all those out-of-state fancy pants high rollers how we do things here in the Great Lakes? Boy will they feel ridiculous when I land a HUO, low play example for $10k! LOL. Let’s show ‘em!!!

#6906 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Hi, fellow Michiganders. Does anyone have a JJP POTC standard they want to sell me for a fantastic low low price and show all those out-of-state fancy pants high rollers how we do things here in the Great Lakes? Boy will they feel ridiculous when I land a HUO, low play example for $10k! LOL. Let’s show ‘em!!!

You mean you don't want the one listed at $100k ??

#6907 3 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

You mean you don't want the one listed at $100k ??

I want it. But not for $100k. That’s higher than I wanna go for that title. But I’ll pay a fair price, prep it and pick it up!

#6908 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I want it. But not for $100k. That’s higher than I wanna go for that title. But I’ll pay a fair price, prep it and pick it up!

Nice! Looks like you really enjoyed mine a lot after playing it! If mine wasn’t a keeper I would sell it to you especially with all the rumors of a remake.

#6909 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Nice! Looks like you really enjoyed mine a lot after playing it! If mine wasn’t a keeper I would sell it to you especially with all the rumors of a remake.

Yeah, it was ok. It’s not that great a game really, and owners should really consider selling me theirs and upgrading to a Black Rose or the Stern version.

#6910 3 years ago

Pinkitten There was some images recently put out there of JJP regarding pirate pop bumper molds. Perhaps its pointing to the eventual rerelease here soon.

#6911 3 years ago

BSD for trade just down in Cleveland.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to freshen up the lineup and trade my BSD out for something else. Game is located just west of Cleveland, OH, 44126. Game works 100% and is fully LEDed. New DMD controller...”
2021-03-07
Fairview Park, OH
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 883 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6912 3 years ago

Posted my nice condition Jacks Open

Machine - For Sale
Jacks Open Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice condition Jacks Open for sale. Playfield is nice shape, Backglass in nice shape with no flaking. Cabinet in good over all shape. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer ...”
2021-03-15
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 232 times

#6913 3 years ago

looking for a collectors quality Whirlwind and Addams Family if anyone has a lead. will pay handsomely. thx yall.

#6914 3 years ago

Just listed my Jurassic Park Pro in the marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Only 559 total plays, bought new from Cointaker and hasn’t moved since I unboxed it. No playfield issues, game plays great. Hate to sell but moving soon and it can’t come with ...”
2021-03-16
Warren, MI
5,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 534 times
Contributed to Pinside

Like new, less than 600 total games.

#6915 3 years ago

if anyone needs a game moved between michigan and ohio message me. We will have room both ways.
between fri march 19 and sunday march 21.

#6916 3 years ago

I just picked up a stern POTC. All original and untouched. If anyone is interested before I go through and shop it let me know.

Sorry all it was gone in about 2 minutes.

#6917 3 years ago

Have a players condition embryon with new rectifier board. Game plays good just needs tlc.
Looking to trade plus or minus cash for one of the following.
Stern classic - ali, galaxy, split second, iron maiden
Bally- globetrotters, flash gordon, viking, star trek

Added over 3 years ago:

Trade made off board.

#6918 3 years ago

Looking for a Firepower with no playfield issues.

#6919 3 years ago

Going to be listing a nice Star Wars Trilogy for sale soon. HUO since 2002 with 683 plays. Finishing full shop job with new rubber/LEDs. PM for details.

Later,
EV

#6920 3 years ago

Considering putting up my Elvira Premium for sale/trade. Anybody have a Hobbit that they are looking to trade?

Edit- Found thx

#6921 2 years ago

I will be listing soon a Hobbit Gold Smaug for sale/trade. PM for details

#6922 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I will be listing soon a Hobbit Gold Smaug for sale/trade. PM for details

Must not of liked it?

#6923 2 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Lawman for sale all working in brighton MI direct email please [email protected]

#6924 2 years ago
Quoted from EchoVictor:

Going to be listing a nice Star Wars Trilogy for sale soon. HUO since 2002 with 683 plays. Finishing full shop job with new rubber/LEDs. PM for details.
Later,
EV

Ad is up;

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a really nice Star Wars Trilogy. Game has been HUO in since 2002 (I have the receipt from the in-laws neighbor) with 683 plays. PROS: - Playfield is really clean, with or...”
2021-03-23
Milford, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 880 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks,
EV

#6925 2 years ago

Considering putting up my Congo for sale/trade. LMK if any interest.

#6926 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Considering putting up my Congo for sale/trade. LMK if any interest.

Machine - For Sale
Congo Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “100% working Congo for sale/trade. Playfield in great shape, game has leds, Titan rubbers, power coated wire forms and armor. Volcano works 100% and looks good. DMD perfect. A pla...”
2021-03-25
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 546 times

#6927 2 years ago

Found a metal stamped tag “PYJ” on a recent pickup backbox, anyone familiar?

#6928 2 years ago

anyone need a game hauled between michigan and the pinbrew show in a couple weeks show lmk.
message me

#6929 2 years ago

Anyone have a very nice Meteor, Stars, or Trident for sale? I have a bunch of old Ballys, but really hoping to jump into the classic Stern scene.

#6931 2 years ago

we are considering selling Beatles for $6400 firm. It had around 630 plays last time I checked a couple weeks ago . No issues with pooling and never routed as I’m the second owner. The one art blade has a knick in it but I can install a new one as I have a back up that’s included. Also has the 4 albums included and premium speaker lights. I’ll post it later this week

Here are the pics of the pin

https://photos.app.goo.gl/izYweeVXscLDs9rJ9

No trades right now. Let me know if you’re interested. If this doesn’t move then I’ll keep it and sell our super nice stern potc.

#6932 2 years ago

I have an extra stern shaker motor if anybody is looking for one. Only good on spike games

#6933 2 years ago

Looking to trade a HUO X-MEN LIMITED EDITION Magneto with a bunch of mods. I could get it to Coldwater, or around Battle Creek

#6934 2 years ago

I'm ready for a new pin, I just can't find one!! Reasonably priced that is!!! Anything out there??

#6935 2 years ago

looking to trade one of our TMNT pro for a Star wars pro, guardians pro , possibly a GOT or GB pro. Maybe another newer game.
message me and we can figure out.
This tmnt is low play and has deluxe speaker lights kit installed.

#6936 2 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

I'm ready for a new pin, I just can't find one!! Reasonably priced that is!!! Anything out there??

You didn't get that tee'd off from NY

#6937 2 years ago

Looking for a hobbit, if you have one for sale let me know
THanks

#6938 2 years ago

I’m looking for a nice CV and FT. I have some minty pins I might trade, or can do cash. If anyone is looking to make a change or hears anything.

I will keep my eyes open for a Hobbit, Mo!

Thanks!

#6939 2 years ago
Quoted from dhard:

You didn't get that tee'd off from NY

Nope, I called on a shipping quote, messaged seller, he told me he had a local coming over. Kinda crappy but something'll pop up SOMEDAY!!!

#6940 2 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:anyone need a game hauled between michigan and the pinbrew show in a couple weeks show lmk.
message me

last chance, need to know by this sunday. filling up....

#6941 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my avatar pro

#6942 2 years ago

Anyone up here have a old used Congo playfield that I can get to Kruzman to make a drill / dimple template for a NOS playfield? Happy to rent it from you for a short time.

#6943 2 years ago

Long shot

Does anyone have a big bowler spare throwing lane they don't need or want to sell ? United or chi coin would work.

This is the front half of the lane by the coin box 8 ft

Pm me if you do

#6944 2 years ago

greetings all!

I am looking for my next pin, hoping to find one of the following.

-Medieval Madness Remake Special Edition or higher
-Johnny Mnemonic
-the Addams Family Gold or regular
-Deadpool LE

I have a truck with a topper and can drive anywhere.

looking for huo, quality examples please

1 week later
#6945 2 years ago

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6946 2 years ago

Still looking for iron maiden premium or afm le near grand rapids

#6947 2 years ago

Looks like one of my local pinball pals will be scooping this up.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

My brother is going to list his High Speed for sale soon if anyone's interested.100% working,players condition,pf looks pretty good with minimal wear.asking 2k.

#6948 2 years ago

Ok who's got something 4k or under?

#6949 2 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Still looking for iron maiden premium or afm le near grand rapids

I am looking for the same machines. Just on the other side of the state. I am looking for an Iron Maiden Premium and AFM LE

#6950 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Ok who's got something 4k or under?

Sorry nothing exists in that price range anymore going to have to figure out how to regrow my kidneys so I can sell them over and over to get enough funds to buy another pin

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 139 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/139 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.