(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 191.
#6801 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

let us know prices when you find out more info vid

I will.

I'm trying to walk him through signing up to Pinside right now, but OMG this guy does not know how to use a cellphone and does not own a computer.

It's like trying to get a dog to create an account....

#6802 3 years ago

Does purchasing one of these games include having a beer with Vid?

#6803 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Does purchasing one of these games include having a beer with Vid?

I'm on the other side of the world, in a country that outlaws alcohol

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/yemens-hidden-alcohol-problem

But if you want to bring me a cold beer, I'll gladly down a few with you.

#6804 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

I'm on the other side of the world, in a country that outlaws alcohol
https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/yemens-hidden-alcohol-problem
But if you want to bring me a cold beer, I'll gladly down a few with you.

You have Sana'a next to your name, but I thought that was just a cover. Are you originally from the Detroit area? It seems like you've made mention of it before.

#6805 3 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

You have Sana'a next to your name, but I thought that was just a cover. Are you originally from the Detroit area? It seems like you've made mention of it before.

I've lived in OH before.

I've done plenty of repair work in Detroit - Arbor areas, mostly for operators

#6806 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Communicating with this guy is hard. He does not know anything about video games or the internet.
-
Turns out I did work for this guys dad, not his son.
Walked him through cutting wrap from game, finding power switches, how to send a pic, total tech-nube, told him he needs to donate to Pinside if anyone buys his games.
He apparently could only move 2 games out so far without assistance.
This game is Gauntlet II
Looks like the original cab, looks to need some new T-molding around the deck, no cig burns!, monitor cowel looks unbroken, that's all I can tell from photos.
https://ibb.co/rdT9nG5

Man, if this was closer....a lot of these have screen burn, hope this one doesn't.

Wish I had all the quarters back that I dumped into Gauntlet II back in the late 80's!

#6807 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Man, if this was closer....a lot of these have screen burn, hope this one doesn't.
Wish I had all the quarters back that I dumped into Gauntlet II back in the late 80's!

It’s not that bad of a drive for ya. You can get some zingermans while you are there

#6808 3 years ago

Or Belles pizza

That's the last place I actually spent some Bitcoin on food

#6809 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Or Belles pizza
That's the last place I actually spent some Bitcoin on food

Bells, and it's gone. You can now go to the Dominoes pizza that's in its' spot. Not interested? Did I mention it's fancy Dominoes that you can sit in and watch them make the pizza?

#6810 3 years ago

Listed my Truck stop on fb marketplace. $2,300 I've had it at PATZ before so you may have played. For some reason I'm still not able to make pinside adds from my phone, it freezes when I go to upload pics. Have to do it from my desktop. In the meantime here is fb add

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/711953216171931/

#6811 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I purchased this Monster Bash Classic Edition NIB in July 2019. It was a dream of mine to own a Monster Bash, but I’m downsizing soon and won’t have room for a pin! Cash only,...”
2021-01-29
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 460 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling my Monster Bash (Classic Edition) in Grand Rapids.

#6812 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

It’s not that bad of a drive for ya. You can get some zingermans while you are there

My family and I used to have a house on Center Lake in Michigan Center, unfortunately due to a divorce in the fam we had to sell it in 2017.
IF we still had the house- I would have bought this!
Introduced my daughter to old school drive in food via the Hi-Lite in Marshall, I do miss those road trips!

#6813 3 years ago

I will be listing my F-14 tomcat later.

#6814 3 years ago
Quoted from nascarrey:

Introduced my daughter to old school drive in food via the Hi-Lite in Marshall, I do miss those road trips!

Prime Rib at Schuler's is serious meatcraft

I used to have a client near Marshall, and he would always take us to Schuler's upon completion.

A few whisky sours and a belly full of beef; sleep on the plane all the way back home......

#6815 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Prime Rib at Schuler's is serious meatcraft
I used to have a client near Marshall, and he would always take us to Schuler's upon completion.
A few whisky sours and a belly full of beef; sleep on the plane all the way back home......

And the cheese spread is sold nationally.

#6816 3 years ago

Schuler's is a great classic old school place. A place where you can step in time to when the world was stupid and you could order a pewter mug full of meatballs.

#6817 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

I will be listing my F-14 tomcat later.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working F-14 tomcat for sale or trade. Game plays fast and furious. Game is power coated, has LEDS, new insert decals, and topper works 100%. Playfield in good shape, cabinet ...”
2021-01-29
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Viewed: 270 times

#6818 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Bells, and it's gone. You can now go to the Dominoes pizza that's in its' spot. Not interested? Did I mention it's fancy Dominoes that you can sit in and watch them make the pizza?

Whoa...Kizmet anyone? Just got send this, hot off the presses.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1355289624084537347

So funny I was trying to look up exactly when Bell's closed for my original post and came across Bells in EL, a fact I never knewm .
When I lived there I think we always ate Papa John's, But it was not the chain Papa Johns.

#6819 3 years ago

Any WOZ RR or Metallicas available in Michigan or near the Ontario border? PM if interested in selling. Do have a BM Remake LTD that I would consider trading.
Under 200 plays. Thanks.

#6820 3 years ago

Just posted my meteor

Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice all around Stern meteor. Game works plays fast and is 100% working. pretty good cabinet and Playfield just has 2 or 3 wear spots don’t effect game.game plays 100 percent jus...”
2021-01-31
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 41 times

#6821 3 years ago

Thinking about listing my Beatles Gold that's lightly modded and HUO low play Houdini that's lightly modded. I'm only looking to trade so shoot me what you have. I'm not looking for projects, or EM's. I prefer trading Houdini over Beatles. Games are located in Fort Wayne, IN. I could meet half-way for most trades.

#6822 3 years ago

Just posted my Meteor and Gottlieb Atlantis.

Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Rare Gottlieb Atlantis with nice Playfield and Backglass. Game was was working but now game not resetting and 1 target broke off other than that looks pretty good. Looking to sell...”
2021-02-05
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 166 times
Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working Stern Meteor, game plays great and super fast. Very fun and addicting game. Some lights are out, and lower flippers likely need replaced as they have a crack in them. ...”
2021-02-05
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 364 times

#6823 3 years ago

Looking for a Chexx, Super Chexx, or even a Kixx. I'm fine with a project.. thanks

#6824 3 years ago

Looking for an AC/DC Premium.

#6825 3 years ago

Looking for a iron maiden premium! Near grand rapids not interested in driving 2 plus hours

#6826 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Judge Dredd in Michigan, if you are considering selling please shout!

Thanks!

#6827 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Shadow, The Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my very nice and modded out Shadow. If your looking to have a stand out shadow, then this is the one. Color dmd, alt translite, trough light, back board lig...”
2021-02-07
Mars, PA
Trade
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1378 times

Ad up in the marketplace

#6829 3 years ago
Quoted from Kingsley73:

Looking for a nice Judge Dredd in Michigan, if you are considering selling please shout!
Thanks!

I have a very nice dredd with color dmd , topper and led lights pm me if interested and I can send photos

#6830 3 years ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I have a very nice dredd with color dmd , topper and led lights pm me if interested and I can send photos

pm sent!

#6831 3 years ago

I have a nice LOTR that I”m mainly looking to trade for a Kiss Pro, TNA, Hobbit, or LMK what you got. Message me if interested and we can work something out.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Real nice lord of the rings. Game works 100% and plays great. Playfield in great shape, right side of cabinet has a little scratch, and top of left of head has two paint loss spot...”
2021-02-08
Viewed: 504 times

#6832 3 years ago

Just added bunch of pics of the scared stiff listed for trade. Thanks

#6833 3 years ago

vid1900 any updates on those games?

#6834 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

vid1900 any updates on those games?

The guy is pretty pitiful

He says he just about has Rally X, and Rolling Thunder dug out where he can take a picture

#6835 3 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

The guy is pretty pitiful
He says he just about has Rally X, and Rolling Thunder dug out where he can take a picture

I am sure there are a handful of people here who would gladly give him a hand digging them out. Assuming he gives them first refusal.

#6836 3 years ago

Note, NOT MY PINS...

A not very tech savvy gentlemen responded to my CL ad looking to get ride of an OXO and Brunswick Aspen for $500 total. I took a look at them this afternoon, both in working condition. Seemed like everything was registering on both games, but I didn't inspect. Couple bulbs out, one pop cap on the OXO was broke, both playfields had planking but not to bad, especially for the cost. OXO backglass was rough, especially around the edges, and the was a lock bar brackets screwed into it.

His email is [email protected], name is Alex. He's in chesterfield township.

The reason I went out there was because he said he had an X's & O's, which I probably would have bought, and taken the Aspen just for the hell of it. He couldn't figure out how to send me pictures, so I just end up going out there, and I am not into EMs. Told him I'd put it up here to help him out... Be forewarned, his house was boarder line hoarder territory..

#6837 3 years ago

Iron Maiden PRO and PREMIUM/LE playfields for sale/trade. Make offer! Both still NIB.

#6838 3 years ago

Just listed my Led Zep pro. Under 100 plays, and maybe half of those were my 2-year-old pushing the start button.
Still basically new. Just opened it last month. $5500. Thx.

#6839 3 years ago

Still have my LOTR that I”m looking to sell or trade.

#6840 3 years ago

Need some red and ted in my life, anyone got a road show looking to move? Don't need collector quality, players condition or love needed preferred

#6841 3 years ago

A guy logs into Pinside and says, “I need to sell a pinball machine, I’m getting a divorce. Any suggestions?”

I replied, “I suggest you get used to it,” and offered him half.

#6842 3 years ago

Still on the hunt for a nice Judge Dredd and/or Demolition Man in Michigan...let me know if you are considering selling!

#6843 3 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Iron Maiden PRO and PREMIUM/LE playfields for sale/trade. Make offer! Both still NIB.

SOLD!

#6844 3 years ago

Anybody have an extra set of Stern legs?

#6845 3 years ago

Anybody have an extra set of Stern legs?

Is there a handy, dandy chart showing which legs are which?

#6846 3 years ago

Their might be, but need legs with Height of 30.5

EDIT- Found some

#6847 3 years ago

Going to buy a Deadpool LE and so selling my pro. I am the original owner. Let me know if there is any one interested local before I list it

***Pending to the first person who reached out

#6848 3 years ago

Just posted my JP Premium

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice condition JP premium for sale/trade. Game works 100% plays great and has no issues what’s so ever. No pooling either from what I can see. Cabinet and Back glass in grea...”
2021-02-15
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 681 times

#6849 3 years ago

Just posted my JP Premium Pinball7

Isn't that your favorite pin? You guys are rotating in and out a lot of pins. I know where to go when I start looking for another pin. Gotta be some fun times.

#6850 3 years ago

I have a basically new Led Zep pro with under 100 plays if someone wants to try one. Looking for other pins in my wishlist. I can add cash for something nice if you have something to trade. I’m into HUO or high-end stuff. I’m one of those fancy lads. . Thanks!

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 137 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/137?hl=pinball7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.