(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 190.
#6751 3 years ago

I am interested in finding a Rick and Morty BSE machine, really got into the show recently and think it looks pretty sweet. Love the music and art. I have a Williams IJ for trade. Maybe others. Feel free to DM me if you have a machine you are considering trading. Thanks!

#6752 3 years ago

Maverick Posted

Machine - For Sale
Maverick Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working Maverick for sale. Playfield in good shape, cabinet in good shape. Topper also included!Might need some drop targets and rubbers replaced but new ones are included. Th...”
2021-01-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 263 times

#6753 3 years ago

Special Force now 100% working posted!

Machine - For Sale
Special Force Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bally Midway Special Force for sale. Game works 100% and plays great. Game is power coated as well as coin door. Playfield in good overall shape, 1 wear spot in lower part of Playf...”
2021-01-08
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 316 times

#6754 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “No Fear Pinball Machine. This is one of the nicest examples that I have seen. The colors are nice and bright, not the normal fade that this machine gets. There is one smaller scrat...”
2020-12-21
Byron Center, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 767 times

One left and lack of snow makes it able to easily to get out of basement.

#6755 3 years ago

I will be listing a Deadpool Pro soon with lots of mods. Message me for details.

#6756 3 years ago

Thought you already sold that?

#6757 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Thought you already sold that?

I did, this is a different one lol

#6758 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale is a super nice DP pro with lots of mods. Game plays great and works 100%. Playfield, cabinet, and Backglass all in great shape. I am the 2nd owner, and person before me b...”
2021-01-10
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 677 times

#6759 3 years ago

I just listed my brothers woz. He sold SS already. I think he will have a wonka LE up for sell soon as well

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/108435

#6760 3 years ago

So I'm in the market for possibly 2 machines. I'm gonna try to expand my list.. I'm not looking for high end or HUO machines, just good playing games with the price to match. Maybe even an EM. Some machines I'd like are: Early Bally, Williams, Harlem, NBA FB, HS, Space Jam, Spirit of 76, Dr Dude, Flash are just some examples. Let me know, TX! Greg

#6761 3 years ago

Extremely nice Mata Hari posted!

Machine - For Sale
Mata Hari Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Super Super Nice Bally Mata Hari for sale. Game works 100%, plays and looks amazing.Has a hardtop installed. Playfield in super nice shape. Looking to sell only at this time and pr...”
2021-01-29
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 554 times

#6762 3 years ago

Transformers pro posted!

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Nice looking transformers pro, game is power coated with color dmd, Playfield real nice, Megaton is on virtual lock because ball gets stuck ,once in a while if it goes inawkwardly...”
2021-01-17
Viewed: 266 times

#6763 3 years ago

Guardians posted!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “You can delete this please”
2021-01-25
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 628 times

#6764 3 years ago
Quoted from SNES:

Anyone have a Jungle Lord for sale? My dad is looking for one.
Also, I have a JP Pro I would like to trade for/toward a Medieval Madness if anyone is interested. Can be original or remake. Prefer the cheaper remake versions (classic or standard).
Let me know!

My dad picked up his Jungle Lord thanks to a great Pinsider Darrens517. Thanks!

Still looking to trade my JP Pro. I have a Rescue 911 I could trade as well. Really wanting a Medieval Madness. Could figure out something if you have a STTNG maybe. Judge Dredd or Demo Man are intriguing as well. Let me know if you’re looking for JP Pro and maybe we can figure something out. Thanks!

#6765 3 years ago

I am listing a very nice Mystery Castle for a customer of mine.....

PM me if you are interested in it,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “You do not see many of these machines for sale. The last one listed was about 2 years ago. So here is the info on it. I am selling a Mystery Castle on consignment for a customer. M...”
2021-01-15
Muskegon, MI
7,995 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 1223 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6766 3 years ago

Listed really nice speakeasy on fb marketplace $1,500. I keep trying to post add on pinside also but it glitches out and freezes when I try to load pics ‍♂️‍♂️

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/319659116057772/

#6767 3 years ago

Looking for

Iron Maiden LE
Jurassic Park LE
Elvira HoH LE
BM66 LE

Please PM with leads or interest.

#6768 3 years ago
Quoted from finalboss:

Looking for
Iron Maiden LE
Jurassic Park LE
Elvira HoH LE
BM66 LE
Please PM with leads or interest.

Nice!

No LEs I own but those are some awesome ones!

#6769 3 years ago

Been having a hard time tracking any of these down. Nobody seems to want to part with theirs.

#6770 3 years ago

currently for sale

Machine - For Sale
Speakeasy Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice classic speakeasy pinball machine by bally. Near mint playfield and backglass, new alltek driver board, new pingulf ecu board, lights all led converted, has neat add a ball fe...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 54 days
Viewed: 877 times

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

#6771 3 years ago

can whoever gets that Mystery Castle please invite me over to play it...

#6772 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

can whoever gets that Mystery Castle please invite me over to play it...

There is one at the Ann Arbor vfw...they usually do an annual event to play their games

#6773 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

There is one at the Ann Arbor vfw...they usually do an annual event to play their games

Covid-19 has ended the big show in the spring for now, last year we had mini-shows with limited # of guests...

Follow VFWpinball.com for latest updates

#6774 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Covid-19 has ended the big show in the spring for now, last year we had mini-shows with limited # of guests...
Follow VFWpinball.com for latest updates

just went on there and doesn't say anything about a spring show? says maybe september?

#6775 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

just went on there and doesn't say anything about a spring show? says maybe september?

Clay Is holding back on a spring show announcement, COVID-19, the vaccine, too many variables.
He may do what we did last fall with several weekends of mini shows with 40-50 guests and minimal staff.
Maybe this spring or next fall... wait and see.

#6776 3 years ago

It was the first year missing the vfw show. Wasn't allowed to get to the mini shows sure to border closure.

#6777 3 years ago

We are shooting for a VFW show at the end of September. but a lot has to do with how the virus does over the next 6 months. it's too hard to predict, so i don't want to go through what we did last year again (and frankly people that had paid for reservations don't want that either.) It was a crap load of work (i mean more than a regular one weekend show.) But tentatively the dates are October 2/3, 2021 (also have to look at the Michigan football schedule too, so can't make the date firm just yet... we don't want to be the same weekend as a football game.)

#6778 3 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

We are shooting for a VFW show at the end of September. but a lot has to do with how the virus does over the next 6 months. it's too hard to predict, so i don't want to go through what we did last year again (and frankly people that had paid for reservations don't want that either.) It was a crap load of work (i mean more than a regular one weekend show.) But tentatively the dates are October 2/3, 2021 (also have to look at the Michigan football schedule too, so can't make the date firm just yet... we don't want to be the same weekend as a football game.)

Hey clay, I'm sure the logistics can be a nightmare, but if things do go well and Canadians can make the trip across the bridge, hopefully it isn't too late in the season. Once the snow flies, the rural highways between Toronto and detroit become treacherous.

I know it's not completely in your control, just a thought regarding any show date that pushes closer to winter months.

#6779 3 years ago

Shaking up the line up a little. Looking to move my fully functional players condition F14. Either to sell or trade and add cash. No Em's though.

#6780 3 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Shaking up the line up a little. Looking to move my fully functional players condition F14. Either to sell or trade and add cash. No Em's though.

How much you looking to get?

#6781 3 years ago

Anybody looking to sell a Kiss Pro or a Whirlwind?

#6782 3 years ago

Anyone have a Roadshow up for sale?

#6783 3 years ago
Quoted from Nez02:

Anyone have a Roadshow up for sale?

Just yesterday my wife found an estate sale listing in Ann Arbor that had a Roadshow for sale. https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ann-Arbor/48103/2770482. I don't know much about how estate sale purchases go but figured i'd pass it on!

#6784 3 years ago

Anybody have a decent Funhouse they would wanna sell or trade? I have an Aerosmith pro and tmnt pro in perfect condition to trade. Or just cash. Thanks.

#6785 3 years ago

Buyer backed out, so still have my GOTG for sale

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working GOTG for sale. Game plays great. No issues, and Playfield looks good to. I will put outlane post back in. Looking to sell only at this time and prefer local pick up bu...”
2021-01-25
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 752 times

#6786 3 years ago

Just listed my Avengers Hulk Le

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice condition Avengers Hulk LE #14. Game works 100% and plays great. Mods include Color DMD Shaker Hulk Topper (not installed) Color Speaker lights Lighted Loki Figure Tes...”
2021-01-24
Viewed: 283 times

#6787 3 years ago
Quoted from BradLinden:

Just yesterday my wife found an estate sale listing in Ann Arbor that had a Roadshow for sale. https://www.estatesales.net/MI/Ann-Arbor/48103/2770482. I don't know much about how estate sale purchases go but figured i'd pass it on!

the reserve is 5500 on roadshow and it doesnt even boot up, dont get your hopes up.

#6788 3 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

the reserve is 5500 on roadshow and it doesnt even boot up, dont get your hopes up.

I guess you can wait till the last day and get it 40% off...3300 for a untested roadshow, maybe not.

#6789 3 years ago

Batman forever, prefer to sell, but possible trades

Machine - For Sale
Batman Forever Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Very nice sega widebody Batman forever . 6 player Many upgrades, custom powder coating, big color dmd, pinsound boards upgrades , pin sound shaker motor, almost all LED converted,...”
2021-01-24
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 586 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6790 3 years ago

Oof. Figured it wouldn’t be a great deal.

#6791 3 years ago

Got 2400 in my pocket I'm looking to set on fire, let me know what ya got.

#6792 3 years ago

You would be better off buying the one for sale in Ohio for 4, 500 that's clean and works

#6793 3 years ago

Ive got a friend that wants to sell his Roadshow. Has a topper, leds, colordmd and no fish wear. 4200obo. Can connect you as hes not on Pinside.

Added over 3 years ago:

I believe he sold it or is in the process of.

#6794 3 years ago

Looking to help a friend’s dad get his first pin. Bally Circus, if anyone has one please PM me! Thank you in advance!

#6795 3 years ago

Friend has 6 video games in storage from dead Covid dad, all worked 2 years ago when he moved

-

Rolling Thunder

Gauntlet II, 4 player

Rally X

Atari head to head football cocktail

Hakari Warriors

Venture

-

I believe these are in Ann arbor.
Trying to get pics, but they are wrapped up in stretch wrap.

#6796 3 years ago

let us know prices when you find out more info vid

#6797 3 years ago

Ikari warriors is a classic!

#6798 3 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Ikari warriors is a classic!

I just bought one its pretty much the only arcade I wanted(maybe excite bike)

#6799 3 years ago

Communicating with this guy is hard. He does not know anything about video games or the internet.

-

Turns out I did work for this guys dad, not his son.

Walked him through cutting wrap from game, finding power switches, how to send a pic, total tech-nube, told him he needs to donate to Pinside if anyone buys his games.

He apparently could only move 2 games out so far without assistance.

This game is Gauntlet II

Looks like the original cab, looks to need some new T-molding around the deck, no cig burns!, monitor cowel looks unbroken, that's all I can tell from photos.

https://ibb.co/rdT9nG5

#6800 3 years ago

This game is called Venture

I have not seen one of these in probably 30 years

From pics, looks like an amazing cab, no cig burns, credit button installed in one of the coin slots, T-molding looks intact,

https://ibb.co/gPWphLY

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/136 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.