(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,454 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 190.
#6551 3 years ago

Hello Michigan Pinsiders,

I have a Guardians of the Galaxy LE cabinet in great shape, never used, which I am looking to sell. I bought it for a project but ended up going another direction. I am asking $300 (what I bought it for) obo. Local pickup and I am happy to send pics upon request. Also open to trade/cash for TZ mods. I wanted to offer it up here before creating a market post for the masses. And yes I will donate to pinside if sold/traded outside of classifieds

While I have your attention, I am looking for someone local who can clearcoat a playfield for me. I am in the Clarkston area, please let me know if you have a contact that could help.

Thanks!

#6552 3 years ago

Looking for a mint TOTAN ,like to find one in Michigan thanks all .

#6553 3 years ago

@pinhead_jack
Is it a new playfield? If so kruzman is worth a call.

#6554 3 years ago

goodtimes - so why don't you just go buy the TOTAN on Det. craigs list for $100. We will all look like fools if it turns out to be real !!!

#6555 3 years ago

Thinking about selling or trading my nice tspp. Probably list it sometime soon at $6400. The family isn’t overly crazy about it like I hoped. It has color dmd, speaker lights, Leds, art blades, itchy and scratchy tv, nuclear rails and hinges, cliffys and probably other things I can’t remember.

If anyone is interested let me know. Wishlist pins are great, don’t want any junk.
The family is really liking newer pins it seems.

#6556 3 years ago

Thanks for the response ss-pinball. It is a used playfield, a TZ, that I would like to lock down the color and preserve on a rebuild.

#6557 3 years ago

Anyone know of a GNR on location yet in Michigan? Looking to order, but I’d like to play it first.

#6558 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

Anyone know of a GNR on location yet in Michigan? Looking to order, but I’d like to play it first.

Marvin’s just got it, and opens tomorrow

#6559 3 years ago

See you this weekend!!!!

#6560 3 years ago

Sold tspp, looking for my next pin! Let the fun begin

#6561 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Marvin’s just got it, and opens tomorrow

Played it this afternoon. It's absolutely awesome. I've never played a game that had virtually no mechanical toys that I liked this much. The light show is everything you could hope for and a whole lot more.

#6562 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Theatre of Magic Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Really nice ToM. Beautiful playfield no wear to it anywhere shooter lane looks great. No credit dots, non ghosting leds from pinball life, new rubbers, new legs and feet, new trunk...”
2020-10-11
Elburn, IL
7,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 374 times

Just listed a really nice ToM if anyone is looking.

#6563 3 years ago

I’ll be back in Michigan for thanksgiving giving

Looking for an AFM LE and a MM Remake
Royal would be great!

Thanks

#6564 3 years ago

Open to trades.. maybe bksor , Deadpool, and I'd still like a cocktail pin also

Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Munsters pro pinball machine 489 plays, mint condition. Brand new purple illusion powder coating on rails, legs, hinges , shooter , lockdown . Possible trade for other newer ...”
2020-11-22
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 973 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6565 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Not something for sale, but looking for some info. My wife and I are planning to do the M-22 route this fall, we’ll be staying in Manistee. Is there anywhere to play pinball in/near Manistee?
EDIT: I looked on the Pinside map like I should have done in the first place and found a place with 1 pin in Manistee.

Hey tuner, my wife and I took a few days and did a a little road trip checking out the fall colors this past week - we had lunch and a couple beers at the North Channel Brewery, they had a MET pro and a couple vids....

#6566 3 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Hey tuner, my wife and I took a few days and did a a little road trip checking out the fall colors this past week - we had lunch and a couple beers at the North Channel Brewery, they had a MET pro and a couple vids....

Thanks for thinking about me. We did our M-22 trip last weekend. The only pin I saw was in a place where we ate lunch (Joe’s Friendly Tavern in Empire). They had a Terminator 3 (and a claw machine) blocked off in a corner with an “Out of Order” sign. It was a rough weekend, I started getting the shakes...

#6567 3 years ago

motordome and maybe tom w/color dmd for sale/trade

#6568 3 years ago

I have a decent bally Williams 1994 who dunnit for sale fully working, Brighton Michigan, 2950. Direct email please only [email protected]

#6569 3 years ago

WTB - Aerosmith Pro
Prefer HUO within 250 miles of Detroit.

#6570 3 years ago
Quoted from freegame450:

WTB - Aerosmith Pro
Prefer HUO within 250 miles of Detroit.

If borders were open, you could come get one here (buddy is selling). Game is almost new, he bought it in a while and hardly played it. (He's not on pinside)

You can ship it I'd the border remains an issue.

I have a lot of references if you need, some of whom are in michigan that may couch for me.

Just a matter of figuring out how to get it to you. (There are ways)

#6571 3 years ago

Will be listing a decent Genesis this week if anyone is interested. Plays great and works 100%. $1500. Message me for details.

#6572 3 years ago

Will be listing a decent Genesis this week if anyone is interested. Plays great and works 100%. $1500. Message me for details.

Machine - For Sale
Genesis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1986 Gottlieb Genesis for sale. This game is very fun. Great 2 ball multiball game. Gam plays 100%. Sometimes the sound will go off, but then it will come back on. left and right ...”
2020-10-18
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 562 times

Add posted

#6573 3 years ago

Skate or die!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Game is located in Fairview Park, OH, about 15 minutes west of Cleveland. Putting my Bally Radical up for sale or trade. A very hard to find System 11 game with only around 1,300 ...”
2020-10-18
Fairview Park, OH
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 690 times

#6575 3 years ago

Anyone in the area around GR (or close enough to drive) interested in taking a Solar Ride off of my hands? If you're interested let me know and I can shoot you some pics and work something out. It's working 100% with minimal wear with original boards. I've LED'd it and it's got new rubber.

#6576 3 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Anyone have a TSPP for sale?

Any chance you would have a nice WOZ ECLE to trade for a HUO perfect low play TSPP?
Of course I would add cash.

#6577 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Last Action Hero, Starship Troopers and World Poker Tour. Also have a Star Trek the Next Generation for trade. Any leads would be great!

#6578 3 years ago

Hi,

I have a Dialed in SE home use only I am looking to trade for a Hobbit. If anyone local is interested just shoot me a message. Thank you!

#6579 3 years ago

Selling my TOM if anyone is interestwd HMU

#6580 3 years ago

Update: Found a Last Action Hero and have tentatively traded STTNG for it.
Still looking for Starship Troopers and World Poker Tour. Have Monopoly to trade or willing to buy straight up. Thanks!

#6581 3 years ago

Considering selling my New out of Box Guardians Pro. Maybe 40 plays. Upgraded flipper fidelity sub and backbox speakers. Colored plastic and pop bumper protectors. Speaker acrylics. Cleland custom code installed. PM if interested and I can work on getting pictures together.

***Sale Pending***

#6582 3 years ago

Anyone need a Stern bill acceptor power cable. I bought a pin that had one in a bag. Part # 036-5700-10. Free, you pay shipping.

#6583 3 years ago

My daughter is wanting me to get her a pin. Possibly looking for something under 2000. let me know what you have. she wants ramps lol

#6584 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

My daughter is wanting me to get her a pin. Possibly looking for something under 2000. let me know what you have. she wants ramps lol

Rollergames?

#6585 3 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Firepower 2 ?

John

#6586 3 years ago

Will be listing a Data East JP with Color DMD soon. Message me if interested and for details.

#6587 3 years ago

I’ll be listing a nice Gottlieb Strikes and Spares tomorrow for $1300, located in Fort Wayne Indiana. Message me if interested

#6588 3 years ago

Will be listing a Data East JP with Color DMD soon. Message me if interested and for details.

Add posted

Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice data East JP for sale. Works 100% (including T-rex) and plays great. Has Color DMD, some led”s really nice Playfield, and good cabinet. Right side of the head, has some nic...”
2020-10-25
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 356 times

#6589 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a NIB Rick & Morty? I have it still strapped to the pallet in my heated garage. I was hoping to be able to play a R&M before taking delivery of the pin but this whole pandemic thing muffed that up. It has a shaker, knocker, plastic protectors, speaker lights and I have art blades from Tilt. I have $8,400 in to it with extras and shipping so that's what I'd sell it for, I'm not the flipping type. No shipping and no trades. Cash only. If it sells I'll make a quick ad and pay the Pinside fees. I'm on the north end of Elkhart about two miles from the Michigan border.

#6590 3 years ago

World challenge soccer for sale ,

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape world challenge soccer. Somewhat hard to find in the US from what I understand. Some touch up done around outholes. I did a topside tear down to clean and wax, all new r...”
2021-04-10
Brooklyn, MI
Archived after: 108 days
Viewed: 918 times

#6591 3 years ago

Hi, Michiganders. I have a nice TZ with many mods and extras avail. Open to cash offers, or a few select trades, including SW premium, MMr or MBr, prefer HUO and minty. Thanks!

#6592 3 years ago

Going to list my HUO Tron Pro tonight in the Marketplace. Shaker, Eli Ramp lights, Arcade Mod, Service rails, Cliffys, LEDs, and others I can't remember.
Asking $6900

#6593 3 years ago

Anyone know if that TZ with the extra playfield sold? Or can point me to who bought it. Got a friend who is interested.

#6594 3 years ago

very nice TZ, would be mine if I would have left a week later... QQ

#6595 3 years ago

Sent you a pm about this but no response

#6596 3 years ago

I have a Joker Poker. Check Ann Arbor Craigslist for details.
$1750

#6597 3 years ago

Tommy Posted!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “A really nice Tommy for sale! It is an Canadian Import. But the only difference is 3 coin slots on coin door. Game plays great and works 100% including blinders. Also has Silver ba...”
2020-11-02
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 230 times

#6598 3 years ago

Beatles Gold posted!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Beatles Gold for sale. Bought game NIB and has been at my house since. Game works 100% and plays great. Has around 4,000 plays. Does have some minor pooling by outlane posts. Looki...”
2020-11-03
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 286 times

#6599 3 years ago

Really Nice Iron Maiden for sale!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Stern Iron Maiden for sale. Looks like new, no scratches, no Playfield issues or anything. Has some Eddie figures, custom made apron cards, Shaker Motor, and side blades. Looki...”
2020-11-05
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 244 times

#6600 3 years ago

Anyone lookin to move a Deadpool?

There are 9,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 132 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/132 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.