(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 191.
#6451 3 years ago

These has to be someway,dam covid, Marvin’s is an institution,just donated,

#6452 3 years ago

Looking for a TOTAN, like to find one in Michigan !!!! not interested in shipping .

#6453 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Thanks for the link - I was not aware of the GoFundMe, but have been bummed MMMM has been closed for so long - drove past there a few times since March hoping they'd be open. Just donated, so hopefully they can hang on.
I wonder if they could do private parties every so often for additional revenue. I, personally, would gladly pay a couple hundred dollars for free rein of the place and shouldn't think that would add too much COVID risk if you just did a couple of people spaced out during a day.

They are a bit over $42k at the moment, which frankly is pretty phenomenal seeing as the donations are mostly $10-$50. Every little bit helps for sure. Hopefully, some major benefactor swoops in and gets them to their goal.

#6454 3 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

They are a bit over $42k at the moment, which frankly is pretty phenomenal seeing as the donations are mostly $10-$50. Every little bit helps for sure. Hopefully, some major benefactor swoops in and gets them to their goal.

I'm thinging the goal will be shattered by the end of August. Marvin's is the best family place for everything amusement oriented by far. People from all over the world have visited and left in awe. I happily contributed to the cause.

#6455 3 years ago

His closure is the definition of a business that would qualify for a CARES Act loan. Considering the sketchy six-figure loans (which are really grants, as they don't have to be repaid), I would hope he is eligible.

#6456 3 years ago

probably doesn't have enough employee's to qualify.

#6457 3 years ago

Hey all. First of all, I’m happy to hear everyone on board with helping Marvin’s, it’s an amazing place and it would be a huge loss to see them close.

On another note, I’m in the market for a Bram Stokers Dracula. If anyone is thinking about selling theirs or knows someone who is, please PM me.

Thanks!

#6458 3 years ago

I am looking for a Joker Poker SS within a 3 hour drive.

#6459 3 years ago

#6460 3 years ago

Stern TMNT Pro that's been at our location since released $4,800. Few minor issues from factory, but plays 100%.

Edit: Sold

#6461 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Stern TMNT Pro that's been at our location since released $4,800. Few minor issues from factory, but plays 100%.

My wife and I put about 20-30 plays on this one a month ago. Played nice. Interesting game.

#6462 3 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Edit: Sold

Whoa! Why'd you sell it? I've stopped by and played it a few times and was looking forward to doing so again this weekend..

#6463 3 years ago

I’ll be driving back to Michigan for thanksgiving

Looking for an AFM LE if anyone has one their thinking of selling around that time.

Let me know
Thanks
Ian

#6464 3 years ago

WTB grandlizard

#6465 3 years ago
Quoted from BuddyandBean:

Hey all. First of all, I’m happy to hear everyone on board with helping Marvin’s, it’s an amazing place and it would be a huge loss to see them close.
On another note, I’m in the market for a Bram Stokers Dracula. If anyone is thinking about selling theirs or knows someone who is, please PM me.
Thanks!

Would also be willing to trade my Mousin Around + cash from me for a BSD if that helps anyone want to let theirs go.

#6466 3 years ago

Looking to buy a Deadpool Pro or premium money in $$$$ hand$$$$

#6467 3 years ago

Have a 2015 HUO Star Trek Pro with Aurich package. Looking to trade towards a BK SoR or JP Pro!

#6468 3 years ago

Listed up a prototype Safe Cracker in the market place.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/101925

#6469 3 years ago

Edit: Available again

#6470 3 years ago

Played this game a few weeks ago. Plays well. Was my favorite of all the games they had out even though I’m not a turtles fan.

Hopefully you sell it and move in a wonka or maiden so I can justify the 40 minute drive.

#6471 3 years ago

Will be listing a RIBON soon. No issues, has really nice Playfield with one wear spot by scoop, does not affect game play. Cabinet really nice, and DMD works 100%. PM for price and and more details.

#6472 3 years ago

If anyone wants to snatch up my clean 2015 HUO Star Trek Pro with Aurich package for 4500 so I can snag that TMNT in TC, let me know!

#6473 3 years ago

Can anyone confirm is Stern is making another run of DP starting this month?

#6474 3 years ago

I have a few things for sale:

Outdoor fiberglass pool table 800$
Valley Dart Board 500$

#6475 3 years ago
Quoted from Jackpotjared:

Will be listing a RIBON soon. No issues, has really nice Playfield with one wear spot by scoop, does not affect game play. Cabinet really nice, and DMD works 100%. PM for price and and more details.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice condition RIBON for sale. Works 100% and plays great. Playfield nice. One wear spot by the lower playfield, cabinet looks good, left side of the head has a chip. Other than th...”
2020-09-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 812 times

Add posted

#6476 3 years ago

Turtles Pro listed. Will add pics tomorrow.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Turtles pro for sale, great game, but something else came up which is why I am selling. works 100%, plays great, no issues, got it from a distributor. Total plays is in the 1,000 r...”
2020-09-07
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 489 times

#6477 3 years ago

Going to be listing a super nice, low play (400-500 lifetime) HUO Dialed In LE with a some mods for 7300 firm. I’m getting an Avengers LE so need to move one pin. If it doesn’t sell I have others my buddies want so I’ll move something else as we like DILE.

Here is pics. Message me for more info if interested.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XUXHMLVEgPqQRpuA9

#6478 3 years ago

WTB a Taxi or Mushroom World pinball.

#6479 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Great game plays 100%, lots of mods Side rails, inner art blades (not installed), bony beast bones on ramps, bone flippers, casket by VUK. Cabinet has a couple of small decal blemi...”
2020-09-09
Warren, MI
7,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 1066 times

Elvira House of Horrors Premium

#6480 3 years ago

I will be listing a HUO Pirates of the Caribbean Le with 340 games on it. Has treasure chest mod and Cliffys not installed. Perfect play field. I will consider MBr LE or MB SE in trade plus cash. Price will be $14,500 obo. I will list it in the next day or so. Just a heads up for the local pinheads.

Thanx, Bruce

#6481 3 years ago

Selling a couple 90s pins. VERY nice Black Rose with color DMD, blades, new black legs and Pinstadium lights. And a nice Demo Man also with Color DMD and mirror blades, new chrome legs. Both play 100% no issues. Check out my ads if interested. Thx.

#6483 3 years ago
Quoted from mcvetyty:

Whoa! Why'd you sell it? I've stopped by and played it a few times and was looking forward to doing so again this weekend..

We still have a TMNT, received a replacement and sold the first one.

#6484 3 years ago

Just finished an alvin g world tour. Game looks and plays great. Looking to trade for early bally/sterns. Intrested in globetrotters, eightball, viking, magic, hothand etc.

#6486 3 years ago

I am selling a Attack from Mars SE and a Williams Joust video arcade on consignment for a customer... Here are the ads listed.

If you're interested drop me a PM, sorry no trades on these machines,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “I am selling this Attack From Mars Special Edition on consignment for a customer. My customer purchased this machine and it has just under 1300 plays on it. The only reason he is s...”
2020-09-12
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 388 times
Contributed to Pinside

Other - For Sale
“I am selling this VERY NICE Williams Joust Arcade game on consignment for a customer. My customer ran out of room in his game room and had to sell this machine. Here is your chance...”
2020-10-30
Muskegon, MI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 352 times

#6487 3 years ago

I listed my Gottlieb Sure Shot for $825 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102402

#6488 3 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am selling a Attack from Mars SE and a Williams Joust video arcade on consignment for a customer... Here are the ads listed.
If you're interested drop me a PM, sorry no trades on these machines,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

I have seen this joust and its very nice. And i can vouch for the afmr since it was mine. Looks brand new

Machine - For Sale

FS: Very nice, Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

New!

Routed - fresh off route “I am selling this Attack From Mars Special Edition on consignment for a customer. My customer purchased this machine and it has just under 1300 plays on it. The only reason he is s...”

1 hour ago

Muskegon, MI

HemiOrange09

Other - For Sale

FS: Original Williams Joust Arcade Video Game

New!

“I am selling this VERY NICE Williams Joust Arcade game on consignment for a customer. My customer ran out of room in his game room and had to sell this machine. Here is your chance...”

1 hour ago

Muskegon, MI

HemiOrange09

#6489 3 years ago

I have seen this joust and its very nice. And i can vouch for the afmr since it was mine. Looks brand new

#6490 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

When are you scheduled to move?
Then you can start accumulating games again instead of selling.

#6491 3 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

When are you scheduled to move?
Then you can start accumulating games again instead of selling.

Cant sell the nothing i have! I should close in the next week, then ill buy if i see a deal, but id rather wait until im in so i dont have to move then

#6492 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Cant sell the nothing i have! I should close in the next week, then ill buy if i see a deal, but id rather wait until im in so i dont have to move then

did you get the $5K for your Aquarius? ...
then you can rebuy, 2 are for sale up here asking 675 and 750.

#6493 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

You can always move them into my place for a month or 2 then you can borrow Pharoah for a while.

#6494 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Guy i sold to is selling already.

Quoted from Puffdanny:

You can always move them into my place for a month or 2 then you can borrow Pharoah for a while.

I do like pharoah

#6495 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

i didnt get quite 5k for it. Just under!

#6496 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

i didnt get quite 5k for it. Just under!

who bought it?

#6497 3 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

who bought it?

Look in the classified section. I believe he is reselling it for $750.

#6498 3 years ago

But it doesn’t have the awesome rainbow gi lights

#6499 3 years ago

I've got a Meteor playfield...looking for a project Meteor to put it into...or someone who wants a Meteor playfield.

#6500 3 years ago

Priced to move, wish I could keep it, just don't have the space. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hi all, Classifying as used rather than HUO because I do not know the history prior to the previous owner. Game working 100%, shows some slight wear in the shooter lane. Recen...”
2020-08-26
Canton, MI
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1317 times

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 130 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/130?hl=skipnatty and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.