(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 16 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 190.
#601 9 years ago
Quoted from robbycsmith:

The more I play Mustang the more I enjoy it. Its a shame I don't see much out in the wild.

I'm really enjoying Mustang right out of the box. Easy to understand rules.

#602 9 years ago

I always have difficulties with these kinds of ads, the "overpriced but not ridiculously overpriced" pin:

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

Case in point, the $900 1972 "Travel Time." At $900 it's exactly twice what Mr. Pinball and bostonpinball (trending at an average of $362) list at. So if I'm interested (this machine happens to be in my town) I have to politely find a way to talk him down 50% JUST to get him to 100% retail, which I'm not willing to pay anyway.

I don't even want this machine but if I did the offer would be $300. You know and I know he'd tell me to F*** off, but I do think it's a fair offer.

(shoulder shrug)

#603 9 years ago

That "travel Time " is a great looking machine. I am not a Williams collector so I am not sure of the going rate for a Travel Time. it looks to be in great shape, very good BG, cabinet looks solid and bright. and if it is plug and play I would say he is not to far out of line with his pricing.

IMO any plug and play EM in better than average condition with a 8+ BG is worth a minimum of $500.00. in case you have not noticed the Supply of EM's coming up for sale of late is far out paced by the Demand for them. I have sold 3 machines in the last 4 months and have sold them for my asking price to the First person that came to look. Check Craig's List and see how few EM's there are for sale and if they do pop up how quickly they are gone.

You people that like to use MR. pinball and Boston pinball as a price Bible are Dreamers ! You can not find pins for the prices listed in those publications. you just cant. They are "Guides " but once again Supply and demand sets the market price.

IMO any plug and play EM is worth $500 + and a SS plug and play at least $700
Just my 2c

Good luck looking for your $300-400 plug and plays. let me know if you see any over the east side of the state.

Brian Lenker
Madison heights MI.
586-344-0712

#604 9 years ago

I'd consider selling my Jubilee (WMS) for $400 and it's plug n play. Currently at Richfield Bowl (Flint).

#605 9 years ago
Quoted from newmantjn:

I heard about a King Kool going for a ridiculous price!

That machine is broken.

#606 9 years ago

Put my STLE for sale if anyone is interested. I'm not in Michigan, but I'm two miles south of the Michigan/Indiana border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-stle-411-6700obo#post-2203188

#607 9 years ago

Hi all, looking for a first pinball machine... Not wanting to spend too much at first, but looking for something that needs some work that I can tinker with, learn, and get it into shape. I see there are plenty of shops around so maybe someone has a black sheep that should work without too much headache but they just don't have time for it? Looking under $300 if that's possible.

#608 9 years ago

Pinball at the Zoo is a good place to get a good game for cheap. Wish I had the cash last year...that auction was sick.

#609 9 years ago

Cool, thanks for that heads up, I will have to check it out.

#610 9 years ago

Here were the results. Lots of stuff went at good prices. The Baywatch was a great deal for whoever got it (ran 100%, nicely shopped).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-auction-results

#611 9 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Here were the results. Lots of stuff went at good prices. The Baywatch was a great deal for whoever got it (ran 100%, nicely shopped).
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/patz-auction-results

I see a bunch of "no sale". Did prices not go high enough for the sellers (reserve).

#612 9 years ago

Almost done

image.jpgimage.jpg image-551.jpgimage-551.jpg
#613 9 years ago

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Did prices not go high enough for the sellers (reserve).

Yes. Some sold privately afterward, some went back home with the sellers.

#615 9 years ago

My Funhouse and Diner are up for sale. Looking to change things up a bit...

saginaw.craigslist.org link

Note: Currently located in Essexville (Bay City). Can be transported to Battle Creek / Kzoo area for pick up during the week.

#616 9 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

My Funhouse and Diner are up for sale. Looking to change things up a bit...
saginaw.craigslist.org link
Note: Currently located in Essexville (Bay City). Can be transported to Battle Creek / Kzoo area for pick up during the week.

That's a good price on the Funhouse. Won't last long. Now about that BOP

#617 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

Put my STLE for sale if anyone is interested. I'm not in Michigan, but I'm two miles south of the Michigan/Indiana border.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-stle-411-6700obo#post-2203188

Hello neighbor.

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

That's a good price on the Funhouse. Won't last long. Now about that BOP

The infamous Choggard has already offered $2500 via email. I'd rather someone else get it at that price.

I have sale pending on BoP with another person in line after him. Will know more this weekend.

#619 9 years ago

Choggard is the cancer of pinball.

#620 9 years ago
Quoted from IceCreamMan:

The infamous Choggard has already offered $2500 via email. I'd rather someone else get it at that price.
I have sale pending on BoP with another person in line after him. Will know more this weekend.

Wow, Choggard was close to reasonable on his offer. Maybe there is hope for him after all. He has a Funhouse so what was he expecting to do with this one?

#621 9 years ago

Hey hey hey remember this is non scammer edition haha.

#622 9 years ago

I'm selling a Dredd a little south of the border.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/judge-dredd-fs-ne-indiana

dsc_0021.jpgdsc_0021.jpg
#623 9 years ago

Thanks Aaron, already enjoying the bone busters! Next time hopefully I'll be able to join you for league!

#624 9 years ago

You already sold Bone Busters Aaron? What did you get to replace it?

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Thanks Aaron, already enjoying the Bone Busters! Next time hopefully I'll be able to join you for league!

Great dealing with you the league is at mbrew in ferndale every Wednesday 700

#626 9 years ago

decided to sell my:
Williams Triple Action (1974)
all steppers, relays gone through this past year and rebuilt steppers.
plays as it should.
kept shopped with fresh rubber, new playfield glass, new leg levelers.
complete coin door with coin mech. quarter ready or set to free play.
$650
pm me..

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

You already sold Bone Busters Aaron? What did you get to replace it?

No replacement yet.

#628 9 years ago

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

#629 9 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Can someone fill me in on this choggard fellow without getting in trouble? Sounds notorious enough to know about before I go looking for my first machine. Or any known scammers in general, that would be helpful.

Put a machine for sale on CL and find out for yourself

#630 9 years ago

There are far more trusted sellers in Michigan than bad ones. If you find a machine you like post it here and ask opinions.

#633 9 years ago

Well for starters he is the reason this thread has the title that it does.

#634 9 years ago

The people i have dealt with on here are great and honest. Luckily I have never had to deal with choggard!

#635 9 years ago

Just be careful with machines listed in Craigslist with an ambiguous location (e.g. "mid Michigan"), tightly cropped pictures to hide any home features such as a white/cream carpet, and with a higher than typical price.

#636 9 years ago

michigan has lots of great players, traders, collectors, sellers and buyers. very few have i come across as bad..like the one people are speaking of.

#637 9 years ago

Thanks for the tips.

What do you guys think about this? Not worth the money I assume but might be worth the satisfaction of getting it playable. I'm actually probably more excited about fixing something and learning than actually playing...

ebay.com link: Williams Strato Flite Pinball Machine backglass missing

What's one of these worth in "playable" condition, $400? $500? Not looking to come out ahead here but don't want to get sold down the river either.

#638 9 years ago

Thanks for the tips.
What do you guys think about this? Not worth the money I assume but might be worth the satisfaction of getting it playable. I'm actually probably more excited about fixing something and learning than actually playing...
ebay.com link » Williams Strato Flite Pinball Machine Backglass Missing
What's one of these worth in "playable" condition, $400? $500? Not looking to come out ahead here but don't want to get sold down the river either.

I knew exactly which machine you were talking about before I clicked. That turd has been sitting around for months now and there's a reason nobody snapped it up for $225....because it's a turd. If you need to (a) fix it (b) find a glass and (c) replace broken plastics I can see easily dumping $250-300 to get it to where it needs to be. To me, the offer for that thing would be $100. That or the seller should nut up, run a regular auction and find out what the true market value is.

#639 9 years ago

Okay....thinking about selling my Apollo 13. I know I'll miss it and might even regret it but space is limited and it's time for something new.......that's how I keep this hobby fresh.

Nice overall condition, plays 100% (Including the "moon magnet") & has been LED'd. Original factory mylar (no bubbles or raised corners). Red, White and Blue "BriteCaps" pop bumper caps installed. All thirteen balls recently replaced and Pinball Pro speakers (full kit) installed.

The bad - Has one broken plastic (cracked) on the far left (see pic) and some minor touch up on the cab right near the flipper buttons (flipper wear masked over by previous owner). Also the very top bar of the countdown timer below the rocket does not light up. Never really notice it though.

$2750

2015_01_30_18_54_44_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_54_44_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_57_54_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_57_54_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_58_07_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_58_07_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_58_19_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_58_19_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_56_14_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_56_14_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_56_27_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_56_27_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_56_45_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_56_45_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_56_56_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_56_56_ProShot.jpg
2015_01_30_18_59_23_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_59_23_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_55_38_ProShot.jpg2015_01_30_18_55_38_ProShot.jpg

#640 9 years ago

Making a little more room. A beautiful Safecracker is available. Over 100 tokens included. Wings and topper included. Works perfectly. I'm asking $8,2000.

More pics. http://s1288.photobucket.com/user/Mlh812/library/Safecracker

image-933.jpgimage-933.jpg
image-961.jpgimage-961.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image-605.jpgimage-605.jpg

#641 9 years ago

I put NGG for sale on Craigslist I priced it on the high end but my pinside price is $3200 .i did a lot of work and added a lot of new parts to make it the best I can .
If interested come and play it and let me know what you think of it .

Call,text or email
Mike
810-588-2649

image-828.jpgimage-828.jpg image-59.jpgimage-59.jpg image-222.jpgimage-222.jpg
#642 9 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I knew exactly which machine you were talking about before I clicked. That turd has been sitting around for months now and there's a reason nobody snapped it up for $225....because it's a turd. If you need to (a) fix it (b) find a glass and (c) replace broken plastics I can see easily dumping $250-300 to get it to where it needs to be. To me, the offer for that thing would be $100. That or the seller should nut up, run a regular auction and find out what the true market value is.

Yeah I saw he's had it for some time. Unfortunately anything I see won't be a good price or someone else would have already grabbed it.

#643 9 years ago

Edit: nevermind I was under the impression the AAPM was someplace you could go to play pinball. Maybe because it has "museum" in the name.

#644 9 years ago

There is no lack of Clay promoting the AAPM here on pinside.

Just look at any pinball show post for more info.

#646 9 years ago

Pics added above.

#647 9 years ago

Edit: nevermind I was under the impression the AAPM was someplace you could go to play pinball. Maybe because it has "museum" in the name.

No worries you can come down and see us when the weather is nicer, and see one GREAT show!
http://vfwpinball.com/?p=128

You can even play in a tourney and get your ass handed to you by your truly
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ann-arbor-pinball-show-new-tournament

EDIT: Don't worry, I'll be rough.

#648 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Okay....thinking about selling my Apollo 13. I know I'll miss it and might even regret it but space is limited and it's time for something new.......that's how I keep this hobby fresh.

Nice overall condition, plays 100% (Including the "moon magnet") & has been LED'd. Original factory mylar (no bubbles or raised corners). Red, White and Blue "BriteCaps" pop bumper caps installed. All thirteen balls recently replaced and Pinball Pro speakers (full kit) installed.

The bad - Has one broken plastic (cracked) on the far left (see pic) and some minor touch up on the cab right near the flipper buttons (flipper wear masked over by previous owner).

$2750

I can attest to the fact that Adam is a great guy and seller. If you're thinking about getting this game, you had better act fast as I'm thinking about it myself.

#649 9 years ago

@Wariodolby - that NGG looks really nice. I had been looking for a NGG, but the timing just isn't right for me right now, otherwise I would be all over this.

@Astropin - that Apollo 13 looks really nice. I had been looking for an Apollo 13, but the timing just isn't right for me right now, otherwise I would be all over this.

CRAP ME!

#650 9 years ago

My Bally Vector is back for sale after a sale fell through. Looking for a new home

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-nice-bally-vector-refurbished-49456

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.