(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 190.
#6351 3 years ago

Selling my Fish Tails

Machine - For Sale
Fish Tales Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “The machine is in excellent condition. Interior and coin door are very clean. Everything works as it suppose to. DMD is strong and 100% The cabinet art is original and shows...”
2020-07-08
Northfield Township, MI
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold !

#6352 3 years ago

Blackout mini project $900 obo
Sold

#6353 3 years ago

I am selling 2 consignment Pinball Refinery machines for a customer of mine. He ordered these machines new from me and is downsizing.

I have a 2010 highly customized Pinball Refinery with tons of upgrades that I offered for a original Ironman machine (not the vault edition), very nice machine and plays great for $6500.00 obo.

A 2017 highly customized Pinball Refinery with tons of upgrades that I offered for a Metallica Premium, sweet machine and plays like new for $7995 obo. I am also going to offer the new owner a crazy powder coating job for this machine that I have not done before. I know it will look INSANE and make it one of a kind Metallica Premium.

I also have a non-pinball item for sale... I have am original Joust arcade machine, no issues, no monitor burn in, new power supply, and upgrades on the CPU board (chips). Plays great and makes a nice filler machine for the game room. SOLD....

I wanted to post here first for a local sale/pickup.

Please PM me if you are interested,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Added over 4 years ago:

Metallica is SOLD

#6354 3 years ago

Selling my huo dialed in le

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Location: Livonia, MI Great condition. Dialed In LE home use only 2nd owner. Has all the LE features like lighted ramp, shaker, invisiglass, full color manual (book), etc. Also ha...”
2020-07-12
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 320 times

#6355 3 years ago

Selling my Taxi, new hardtop play field installed, CPR back glass, new cabinet decals.
See ad for pics

Machine - For Sale
Taxi Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Williams Taxi Marylin - nice shape game, I have done a lot of work on it. Hardtop installed looks and plays fantastic, new cabinet decals, new CPR back glass with mirroring, lots o...”
2020-07-14
Warren, MI
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 160 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6356 3 years ago

I have my Gottlieb Gold Wings up for $1,600. It's a great 4 flipper, multi ball game. Fully functional topper and air siren. I've spent a ton of time and money on it. LED's, rubber, rebult P/S, boards gone though, new plastics, glass, etc. I've been bitten by the bug, and want another pin: one has to go first.

Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Awesome first pin. 4 flipper, multi-ball game, complete with interactive topper and air siren. Full LED conversion, rebuilt power supply, ground mods, new rubber, glass, and plasti...”
2020-07-14
Plymouth, MI
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 215 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6357 3 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I am selling 2 consignment Pinball Refinery machines for a customer of mine. He ordered these machines new from me and is downsizing.
I have a 2010 highly customized Pinball Refinery with tons of upgrades that I offered for a original Ironman machine (not the vault edition), very nice machine and plays great for $6500.00 obo.
A 2017 highly customized Pinball Refinery with tons of upgrades that I offered for a Metallica Premium, sweet machine and plays like new for $7995 obo. I am also going to offer the new owner a crazy powder coating job for this machine that I have not done before. I know it will look INSANE and make it one of a kind Metallica Premium.
I also have a non-pinball item for sale... I have am original Joust arcade machine, no issues, no monitor burn in, new power supply, and upgrades on the CPU board (chips). Plays great and makes a nice filler machine for the game room. SOLD....
I wanted to post here first for a local sale/pickup.
Please PM me if you are interested,
Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Added yesterday: Metallica is SOLD

What did the joust sell for?

#6358 3 years ago

Hey all, I posted a want ad in the classifieds but figured I'd put one out here too. I'm looking for a Pinbot, preferably a nice condition one as I've got a couple of project pins going already. There's one on CL just outside of Chicago that looks good but I'm hoping to find one a little closer. If anyone has one for sale or know anyone who may let theirs go, please let me know.

Thanks!

1 week later
#6359 3 years ago

Listed 2 games in the market place. Only planning on selling one and will pull the ad for whichever doesn't sell first. Wizard and Aztec, fully working

Machine - For Sale
Wizard! Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Livonia. Mi Fully working Bally Wizard Pinball Machine Recently cleaned and waxed and all switches lights, score reels working properly. New rubbers. Playfield does h...”
2020-07-23
Livonia, MI
Viewed: 94 times

Machine - For Sale
Aztec Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Livonia, MI Fully working Williams Aztec pinball machine. Great playfield! No broken plastics. See pics. Backglass has a little paint loss in the reds but not terrible. ...”
2020-09-03
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 340 days
Viewed: 785 times

#6360 3 years ago

Wizard sold.
Would conaider trades for aztec for another fully working EM.

Quoted from tmontana:

Listed 2 games in the market place. Only planning on selling one and will pull the ad for whichever doesn't sell first. Wizard and Aztec, fully working

Archived after 0 days

Sold off Pinside

Machine - For Sale

Wizard!

New!
Archived

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Located in Livonia. Mi

Fully working Bally Wizard Pinball Machine
Recently cleaned and waxed and all switches lights, score reels working properly. New rubbers.

Playfield does h...”

Edit & Re-list
Change listing result

Machine - For Sale

Aztec

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Located in Livonia, MI
Fully working Williams Aztec pinball machine.
Great playfield! No broken plastics. See pics.
Backglass has a little paint loss in the reds but not terrible.
...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

#6361 3 years ago

Just listed a problematic Hook that we picked up yesterday and are trying to cut our losses on. We are getting out of the hobby after several bad experiences buying pins, so we’ll probably be listing a stern transformers and a sega maverick soon too.

Machine - For Sale
Hook Archived
Functional - needs major work - “Hook pinball machine. We just picked this one up, but it has several problems that need to be addressed, and we are not willing to put any more money or time into it. The bad: -...”
2020-07-23
Livonia, MI
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 406 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6362 3 years ago
Quoted from Woodfam17:

...We are getting out of the hobby after several bad experiences buying pins,...

Hook
Maverick
Transformers.... Yup, story checks out

#6363 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “$2600 obo make an offer not sure how to price not to many Hard Top Pinbots on market yet. I am pretty easy to work with Hardtop installed New balls New leg levelers New Star p...”
2020-07-23
Portage, MI
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 443 times

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold

#6364 3 years ago

Any trades?

#6365 3 years ago

If anybody is looking for any of my games I can get it to Detroit this weekend. Someone's coming to pick up a game and said that they have room to bring one back for some gas $$

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Contact free local Pickup and Delivery is possible! Just like a Brew-Thru! You can back up to my garage, leave the money in the back & I can load it without you ever leaving th...”
2020-07-18
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 992 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Hellertown PA 18055 Price is $7200 Up for sale is a Jersey Jack Willie Wonka SE pinball machine. Game is home use only and only has about 150 plays. Game is everythin...”
2020-09-04
Lehigh Valley, PA
Archived after: 33 days
Viewed: 848 times

Machine - For Trade
Munsters (Pro) Archived
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Up for trade is a NIB Munsters Pro. Looking for KISS, Addams Family, Twilight Zone, JJP POTC, Newer Stern's and Classic Bally/Williams DMD games. I can add cash as needed. Local ...”
2020-10-07
Lehigh Valley, PA
Trade
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 1756 times

#6366 3 years ago

Anyone maybe trade a nice Getaway or towards a Munsters?

#6367 3 years ago

Have JP Pro with a few mods for sale. HUO Feb build less than 60 plays. Will list later tonight.

#6368 3 years ago

Not a pin but I have a dedicated Millipede arcade game, working 100% with a nice monitor. Has a "generic" control panel overlay but otherwise in nice shape. Looking for $650/obo. PM for any interest happy to send a few pics. Would consider non-EM pinball trades or Fire Escape

#6369 3 years ago

Elvira & Lordzilla just posted

#6370 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “JP Pro - first owner, upgraded to a Prem. Excellent pin with a few mods. Art Blades, flipper toppers, titan rubbers through out, Hooks Raptor mod, cliffy on the shooter, helicopt...”
2020-07-29
Hartland, MI
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 1129 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6371 3 years ago

Going to be listing a Who Dunnit once I have time to take some pics. It'll be in the 3k range.

#6372 3 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Hobbit? Le or Black Arrow. Shoot me a PM.

#6373 3 years ago

Hey everyone, having finally moved in and completed the finished basement in the new house, I am ready to start re-building my collection after a very long year of no pinball! If anyone is considering selling one of these games, please PM me! I also have my wishlist up to date, just looking for some local pinheads for a safe and pleasant transaction. Hoping to build up a nice mix of classics and new titles. Thank you!

1. No Good Gofers
2. Star Trek The Next Generation
3. Twilight Zone
4. Judge Dredd
5. Stern TMNT
6. Deadpool
7. Guardians of the Galaxy
8. Ghostbusters
9. BK Sword of Rage
10. LoTR or Hobbit

#6374 3 years ago

Selling some machines. May trade also. Also looking for a JP premium. Have a JP pro plus cash to trade.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Hi, Looking to trade my JP pro plus $ for a JP premium. Let me know if your in Michigan or Ohio and want to do this. Thx”
2020-08-05
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 168 times
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Atlantis for sale or for trade. Beautiful Playfield and backglass cabinet shows some wear Works 100 percent. Will add pics soon. Will consider trades for other pinball mac...”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 362 times
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Really nice close encounters. solid state version. Works 100 percent with nice Playfield and cabinet. Also has very expensive pascal board.”
2020-08-05
1,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 427 times
Machine - For Sale
Star Pool Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1974 Williams Star Pool game for sale. Games works 100%. Star Pool was featured in Pinburgh 2018 finals. Pretty good Playfield plays good has some cabinet wear.”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 346 times
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Queen Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottileb Jungle Queen. Works 100%. Plays nice. pretty decentPlayfield.cabinet has some wear. Some lights are out. Back glass Has some flaking. Game has purple LEDS.”
2020-08-05
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 332 times

#6375 3 years ago

I have an Earthshaker and a Dialed In listed in the Market. Yes, I’m not from Michigan but lived in Warren for some years and many know me

If interested in what we have just send me a Pm!

#6377 3 years ago

I have a nice players Bride of Pinbot. Anyone interested send me a PM.

#6378 3 years ago

Probably will be listing my JP pro for sale soon. Trying to fund for a premium. Has some plays. Plays like new, asking $5100. Message me if any interest

#6379 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only reason I am selling is to fund for a Premium. JP pro,. HUO plays like new, has a good amount of plays, all original. Playfield is good, cabinet is great. Will add pics soon. ...”
2020-08-12
Viewed: 762 times

#6380 3 years ago

Casually looking for a Funhouse in the region. player condition or needing work okay.

#6381 3 years ago

Pics just added.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Only reason I am selling is to fund for a Premium. JP pro,. HUO plays like new, has a good amount of plays, all original. Playfield is good, cabinet is great. Will add pics soon. ...”
2020-08-12
Viewed: 762 times

#6382 3 years ago

Zacc soccer kings 600, and gottlieb aquarius 550. Soccer kings is a light project but does start a game

#6383 3 years ago

i picked up a frontier, kicking around the idea of trading for another pin, above average shape, will most likely need a cpu

#6384 3 years ago

Ohhhh Frontier

#6385 3 years ago

Anyone have a nice Centaur they are looking to move? I would prefer one with a new playfield.

#6387 3 years ago

Looks like the Twilight Zone Craigslist scam popped up again:

detroit.craigslist.org link

Could it be any more obvious?

Maybe someone should offer a working Zizzle machine in trade.

#6388 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Looks like the Twilight Zone Craigslist scam popped up again:
detroit.craigslist.org link
Could it be any more obvious?
Maybe someone should offer a working Zizzle machine in trade.

What is the scam? Sounds like you've seen this ad before.

#6389 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

Scam is that it is doubtful there is even a machine. No pictures, ever. Lame description.

"Doesn't work. Needs gone. only 1,800 plays, 1 owner. Non smoker. Living room kept. Like new. Money talks."

Like new? Need gone? Only 1800 plays? One owner (little old lady perhaps?) Non smoker? I guess it only partially doesn't work since it must be working enough for them to understand how to open it up, go through menus, and read the audits. Batteries must have held or it was converted to NVRAM or they wouldn't be getting a count. Or it is wrong from being reset in the past. Doesn't seem plausible enough to even rate high enough as an unlikely scenario.

Someone is just fishing again. No need to even respond to the ad. This pops up on CL over and over. At least 3 times that I've seen and any past response is always sketchy. Whoever it is needs to work on their responses since they have totally slipped in the past. Often pretending to not know much but they've offered up things that give away it's a hoax.

And just about every time it is for a Twilight Zone...... A machine that just about anyone would enjoy owning someday.

Yea, it's a hoax.

#6390 3 years ago

Maybe it's the long lost "Little old lady from Pasadena."

Maybe I'll troll them.

#6391 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

If you didn't immediately spot that CL ad as a hoax then please read this entire thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide

It will help you spot fakes, scams, etc to protect yourself.

#6392 3 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

If you didn't immediately spot that CL ad as a hoax then please read this entire thread:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide
It will help you spot fakes, scams, etc to protect yourself.

I'm familiar. I was asking which iteration of scam this was. I hate scammers. I'm not on the market for anything at the moment.

#6393 3 years ago

I seen it. Sent a message the first time not expecting much. I dont think they even responded to me.

#6394 3 years ago

that ad has been up a few times. you email and no response. someone is just getting their rocks off just trying to get people fired up. I never understood why people put up fake ads.

#6395 3 years ago
Quoted from gorditas:

I'm familiar. I was asking which iteration of scam this was. I hate scammers. I'm not on the market for anything at the moment.

Got it! Didn't know if you were new and just wanted to mention that thread in case you hadn't seen it.

I guess I'd call it a harvesting who is looking for a pin scam. Whatever it is I doubt any of it is real.

#6396 3 years ago

I responded to that ad once awhile ago and was asked if I had long hair and was good looking. I responded that I’m a happily married man. The reply to that was, “Then why are you hitting on me?”

#6397 3 years ago

Well that's enough time on that.

#6398 3 years ago

Bally Boomerang just posted. Also Close Encounters, and Star Pool still available.

#6399 3 years ago

Thinking of listing my Ivan Stewart off road with track pack. Looking to do a trade for a pin if there is any interest. Send me a pm if interested.

#6400 3 years ago

Selling my Batman66 Premium for $6800 OBO. Will send pics where needed. Recently replaced flipper coil stops/sleeves, replaced rubber in rotisserie and reconfigured the left orbit to make that shot behave appropriately. Works as it should. Please DM if interested.

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/128?hl=robotworkshop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.