(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 minutes ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 190.
#6301 3 years ago

Sold!

#6302 3 years ago

What took so long?

#6303 3 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Haunted House for sale. Working very nicely, playfields are nice, backglass and cabinet nice. It's a good solid game. Owned it quite a while and it has generally worked pretty darn well. All the usual modifications have been made. Location Brighton MI. price is $2250. Direct email best. thank you. [email protected]

Added over 4 years ago:

game is gone

#6304 3 years ago
Quoted from SideTrackTap:

I have three awesome [signed] posters that ryanclaytor produced for PATZ; years 2014, 2015, and 2016. Anyone who loves PATZ knows these posters and knows how great they were. It's not that I don't love them, but I will never display them like they should be. They are looking for a loving home.
FREE to the first person who PM's me; you just have to pay for shipping (via Paypal). All three will ship in one tube. Pics available upon request (I can't post pictures here).
Cheers Pinsiders!
Chris

Guess I should have checked this thread a few days ago. Would have loved to have a couple more. Ha-ha! Hope they're enjoyed by the new owner.

#6305 3 years ago
Quoted from RyanClaytor:

Guess I should have checked this thread a few days ago. Would have loved to have a couple more. Ha-ha! Hope they're enjoyed by the new owner.

ryan, if you have spares, id buy them!

#6306 3 years ago

Nice T2 listed for sale, located near Fenton MI. Local pickup only, not interested trades.

PM for details/questions.

Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Fast playing T2, very clean & 100% working. Game underwent a partial restoration & full rebuild with many new parts. Playfield looks great with nice glossy finish. Onl...”
2020-06-07
Hartland, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 451 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6307 3 years ago

Very Nice Family Guy HUO $6000

HUO Metallica Pro with MODs $5500

#6308 3 years ago

Best offer or trade for pins
Can deliver as well for a fee

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Here is a couple Mr and ms Pac man pinball machines 2 bodies and 1 head, legs included Comes with all shown 2 bodies, 1 playfield glass and a bag of some spare parts, has set ...”
2020-06-12
Cleveland, OH
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 417 times

#6309 3 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

ryan, if you have spares, id buy them!

I do! Not all, but some. PM sent.

#6310 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to sell my Judge Dredd to fund another game purchase. Game is working 100% and LED'd. Better than average cabinet colors on this one and the original topper is included. N...”
2020-06-13
Fairview Park, OH
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 515 times

Just listed a clean Judge Dredd in Cleveland, OH.

#6311 3 years ago

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

#6312 3 years ago

Anybody got an Alien Poker close by they want to sell?

John

#6313 3 years ago

Looking for anyone interested in bartering a machine for Up North vacation rental time. I own two rentals in Harbor Springs, and I have openings in July and August (Winter too if your a skier). The houses have been shopped, are vintage, super rare, and will be booked by Christmas!! ha....

Honestly, they are both 5-star rated on VRBO, sleep 14, and are in great locations.

I'm will to trade value +/- cash for a pin(s) working or not, SS or newer I haven't worked on a EM. If you have interest, PM me and we'll see if we can figure something out.

#6314 3 years ago

Mata Hari with CPR playfield and CPR plastics installed posted for sale. $2800 firm, comes with a number of other new items.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-mata-hari-cpr-playfield-installed-with-cpr-plastics

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: Game is sold pending payment

Added over 4 years ago:

Update: Game sold, fee paid to Pinside for sale.

#6315 3 years ago

Got my build sheet in for Rick and Morty so looking to move my Munsters Pro. If it doesn't sell before R&M arrives, well I've had worse things happen.

Machine - For Sale
Munsters (Pro) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Have to move my Munsters Pro. Has the Stern color art blades installed and the Stern licensed plunger. Machine works great at right around 1000 plays, home use only. Bought NIB ...”
2020-06-12
Byron Center, MI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 358 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6316 3 years ago

Anyone have a donor Blackout playfield for me to do a Hardtop on?

#6317 3 years ago
Quoted from dfester007:

Anyone have a donor Blackout playfield for me to do a Hardtop on?

PM me.

John

#6318 3 years ago

Looking to purchase a metallica premium.
Thanks

#6319 3 years ago

Really want a Roadshow, anyone selling???

#6320 3 years ago

Need an early williams SS donor cabinet and head....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

#6321 3 years ago

Picking up a The Avengers HULK LE this week-end. I will be offering it up for trade/sale.

Good shape with tons of mods. Color DMD, Shaker, Mirror Blades, Topper, Speaker Lights, and some other misc mods I am sure I am forgetting. Will have pictures and add up as soon as I get them.

#6322 3 years ago

WTB a functioning F-14 Tomcat in player condition.

#6323 3 years ago
Quoted from Coyohtay:

WTB a functioning F-14 Tomcat in player condition.

amkoepfer may have one soon in toledo

#6324 3 years ago

I do have one. Needs shopped, i have it torn down but havent bought parts yet. Functions minus the 3rd flipper being weak, and 4th player display. Has some corrosion damage so no batteries yet. Pm me if interested, otherwise ill shop it and fix it up

#6325 3 years ago

Looking to trade up my WCS+cash for a Shrek! Just seeing what's out there!

#6326 3 years ago

Does anyone know of a good delivery person out east, or who frequently travels east? I have a pin waiting near Baltimore, MD, that I want to get here, but there is a single, straight flight of stairs that STI/Beltmann wants $650 to deal with and ship. That seems pretty high. I’m tempted to go myself, but it’s about 17 hours total.

If anyone knows of a reliable person who goes out east and might help, that’s appreciated. Otherwise, I’ll prob bite the bullet and pay STI.

Thx.

#6327 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Does anyone know of a good delivery person out east, or who frequently travels east? I have a pin waiting near Baltimore, MD, that I want to get here, but there is a single, straight flight of stairs that STI/Beltmann wants $650 to deal with and ship. That seems pretty high. I’m tempted to go myself, but it’s about 17 hours total.
If anyone knows of a reliable person who goes out east and might help, that’s appreciated. Otherwise, I’ll prob bite the bullet and pay STI.
Thx.

Bob Cunnigham is a long time collector and runs a coin op moving company. [email protected]

#6328 3 years ago

If anyone is selling a HUO Ghostbusters LE or maybe a loaded Premium, let me know.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “We are looking for a HUO Ghostbusters late production LE with the Stern topper for a reasonable price. No playfield ghosting or playfield chipping. A early production LE with a rep...”
2020-06-06
Hell, MI
Wanted
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6329 3 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Offering my Star Pool for sale, $600. Please PM me if interested.

Working Star Pool is still available, schematic and manual, both from PBR, included.

Added over 4 years ago:

Star Pool has been sold.

#6330 3 years ago

ISO an early Williams (system 6) donor head...could be interested in a cabinet also...anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

#6331 3 years ago

I have an empty lower cabinet for a Guardians Of The Galaxy LE available. I was going to use it for a project but it fell through. Hoping to get what I put in it - $300. I wrapped it and put it away for safe keeping so I am in the process of pulling it back out for pictures. They (pics) will be available soon so I can post it for sale.

#6332 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a No Fear? I’m coming to Michigan for 4th of July and I can bring it with if someone is interested.

#6333 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gorgar $1400 obo Portage, MI Cleaned & Waxed Full GI LED cool white Titan red silicone rubbers Rottendog led displays Sound board and power supply rebuilt (New caps, reflowe...”
2020-06-23
Portage, MI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 725 times
Gorgar

$1500 obo Portage, Michigan Pickup

Added over 4 years ago:

1400 obo

Added over 4 years ago:

sold

#6334 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice Data East Star Wars for sale. 100% working. Playfield is extremely nice, cabinet is really good for a 28 year old game. There are two pop bumper caps cracked, only one br...”
2020-06-24
Ann Arbor, MI
3,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 633 times

Data East Star Wars -very nice. $3700 OBO in Onsted currently and can move it to Ann Arbor for pickup.

#6335 3 years ago

Just listed a nice Hot Tip EM version for sale at $900 as well as a 1965 Bank a Ball for $850. Sorry no shipping, cash on the glass.....

John

#6336 3 years ago

Stern SW posted. Looking to trade for sterns/ jersey Jacks

Machine - For Trade
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Real nice Star Wars no issues looks new. Looking to trade for stern machines or Jersey Jack Machines. Prefer Local Pickup.”
2020-06-24
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 517 times

#6337 3 years ago

My nephew is looking for his first pin.something with multiball and a ramp preferred and he's working with $1500

Added over 4 years ago:

We found him a Shaq ty everyone

#6338 3 years ago

3 williams classics for sale: too many projects are in our way, time to move some out.

message me for pix, i made videos of time warp and disco fever if needed.
Yes i can pack and pallet for shipping but pickups would be awesome.
pickup in mid michigan. message me with questions.
Buy all 3 and make me happy. will prob knock a tad off!

firepower (project)- nice original play field, nice original back glass (which is rare). Game is complete but main mpu has acid damage so it has not been tested. $900

disco fever- boots and plays, very very clean boards, play field looks very nice, backglass is flaking, sounds are good, displays are good.
needs new rubber and some switches cleaned up/adjusted. $700

time warp- Project= complete, sometimes boots and plays, sometimes it doesn't. All play field parts work except ball does get stuck in center saucer. I only tried a few games today. Displays show incorrect info. Sound board was rebuilt a while back (as tagged), but sound does not work in the game. play field pretty nice except mark near flippers. boards are fine. $650

#6339 3 years ago

Where are yo located? Any pictures?

Quoted from silver_spinner:

3 williams classics for sale: too many projects are in our way, time to move some out.
message me for pix, i made videos of time warp and disco fever if needed.
Yes i can pack and pallet for shipping but pickups would be awesome.
pickup in mid michigan. message me with questions.
Buy all 3 and make me happy. will prob knock a tad off!
firepower (project)- nice original play field, nice original back glass (which is rare). Game is complete but main mpu has acid damage so it has not been tested. $900
disco fever- boots and plays, very very clean boards, play field looks very nice, backglass is flaking, sounds are good, displays are good.
needs new rubber and some switches cleaned up/adjusted. $700
time warp- Project= complete, sometimes boots and plays, sometimes it doesn't. All play field parts work except ball does get stuck in center saucer. I only tried a few games today. Displays show incorrect info. Sound board was rebuilt a while back (as tagged), but sound does not work in the game. play field pretty nice except mark near flippers. boards are fine. $650

#6340 3 years ago

Project Coney Island - $650 or would trade towards working cocktail pin

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98288

#6341 3 years ago

Offering my Jungle Queen for sale, along with a set of repro drop targets from PBR (originals aren’t broken, but monkeys have some ball wear, I just never got around to putting them in). $900 takes. Includes original manual and main schematic. Has plywood back panel instead of original. Plays great. Has repro tiger pop bumper caps from PBR. Playfield 8-9, backglass 6-7, cab 6-7. This was the first pin my wife really liked (at the last ever Michigan Pinball Expo), so I drove to Wisconsin to get this one and it’s been in our lineup ever since. Fun machine. My wife is now finally ready to let it go (get it quick before she changes her mind!) It is now set up in our garage for easy play and pickup. (Cash on the glass, no shipping). Please PM me if interested.

Added over 4 years ago:

Jungle Queen has been sold.

#6342 3 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Just listed a nice Hot Tip EM version for sale at $900 as well as a 1965 Bank a Ball for $850. Sorry no shipping, cash on the glass.....
John

Bank a Hump day Ball.

John

#6344 3 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In. Standard or LE.

#6345 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Original WCS US game not a re-import despite the coin door (read to bottom) $3100 OBO or trade Plays 100% no issues Cool White Comet LEDs in GI standard bulbs under playfie...”
2020-07-03
Portage, MI
3,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 307 times

would be interested in trades for WD, Star trek, JP, or a dp pro. I could add cash or another game from my collection

Added over 4 years ago:

SOLD

#6346 3 years ago

Trade or sell

Other - For Sale
“For sale 1957 bally ABC tournament ball bowler This all original bowler comes with everything and is in really nice shape Will need gone through but it does semi work but needs ...”
2020-07-03
Cleveland, OH
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 183 times

#6347 3 years ago

For Sale:

Data East's Tales From the Crypt - $3,500.

Located in Petoskey, MI. I am also open to trades. Preferable trades: Iron Maiden (pro), Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, or Bram Stoker’s Dracula, but am open to other offers that are music / horror themed. Cheers!

#6348 3 years ago

Batman 66 catwoman edition HUO 6900

Machine - For Sale
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Home use only, 2nd owner. Perfect condition. Has lots of mods Art blades Several figures Bat gadget selector Cup holder Cliffy protectors (not installed) Im sure im forgetting s...”
2020-07-08
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 389 times

#6349 3 years ago

Have a pretty nice WCS ill be finished shopping very soon. Looking to trade for a Shrek preferably. Maybe trade for something else if it catches my eye. I have a 4 year old daughter and only have room for one pin. She's been begging for a Shrek.

Sample pics here: https://imgur.com/a/i1qX77s

Upgrades include

Mirror blades
Cliffys
Mantis capture hole protectors
Mantis trough
Comet LEDs
Pop bumper led.rings
Trough lighting
Goal & Stryker illumination
Interactive TV scoop illumination
LED Color DMD
LED speakers
Illuminated flipper buttons
New Anarchy trough transmitter & receiver boards
New Rottendog flipper boards
Off board batteries
New glass
Custom coin buttons
New soccer ball
Black wrinkle coating on lockdown bar, legs, side rails, and plunger housing
New plastic
New flipper bats
Rebuilt flippers with new coils
Soccer ball shooter rod
Titan bands
Leg protectors

#6350 3 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Batman 66 catwoman edition HUO 6900

Batman is sold

Machine - For Sale

Batman 66

New!

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Home use only, 2nd owner. Perfect condition.
Has lots of mods
Art blades
Several figures
Bat gadget selector
Cup holder
Cliffy protectors (not installed)
Im sure im forgetting s...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/127 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.