(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 190.
#6151 4 years ago
Quoted from Zarklin:

Just throwing out some feelers for sub 3k players system 11 games anyone is thinking of parting with. Pin bot, diner, taxi or earthshaker being the top 4 on our current list but system 11 was pretty good so open to others.

Might sell Bk2k but need to confirm with the family if you’re interested

Has leds, topper, new plastics, blue led display, art blades, titan rubbers and other stuff I can’t remember it all

Here is some pics. Let me know if any interest. Probably ask $2650 for it since its obviously not a perfect Bk2k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XivN8FttVo2Ah9sL8

#6152 4 years ago

I am some machines for a customer that is moving and can't take all of his machines to his new place.

The titles are Whirlwind, Earthshaker, and Funhouse,

I am still unloading them and setting the back up at my shop. I will have pictures and more details about them later today, WW and ES will be in the $3000 to $3500 range. I know this customized Fun House will be $5200 range. All of them have several upgrades added to them including Whirlwind has a shaker motor installed my me when the disc spin the shaker motor is on, very cool effect. I only did this on this machine because it was not easy to figure out... More detail shortly.

And yes I PMed Zarklin already he was going to look at a DE JP machine.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

UPDATE: Here are the ads with pictures listed on Pinside.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Earth...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 788 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Whirl...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Funho...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1480 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6153 4 years ago
Quoted from nerbflong:

Still looking for a Sharkey's Shootout.

I have a $500 William's Contact if you're interested. Might help ease pain of wait time while looking for Sharkey!!

#6154 4 years ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I have a $500 William's Contact if you're interested. Might help ease pain of wait time while looking for Sharkey!!

I'll in! Can't color it but can still play it!!

#6155 4 years ago

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

#6156 4 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

A good seller here, a pleasure to deal with.

#6157 4 years ago

Anyone in Michigan with an Elvira HoH they are thinking of cutting loose, for whatever reason? I’m interested in a minty Elvira 3, Dialed In or Elvira Party Monsters.

Message me.

#6158 4 years ago

Looking for a replacement head for a Firepower....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Doesn't need to be from Firepower, just a "drop in" replacement of the same size...

#6159 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Looking for a replacement head for a Firepower....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Doesn't need to be from Firepower, just a "drop in" replacement of the same size...

Probably got something that would work, might even have a FP perhaps? How good does it have to be?

John

#6160 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Gorgar $1400 obo Portage, MI Cleaned & Waxed Full GI LED cool white Titan red silicone rubbers Rottendog led displays Sound board and power supply rebuilt (New caps, reflowe...”
2020-06-23
Portage, MI
1,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 725 times
Nice Gorgar for sale on the marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93452

#6161 4 years ago

I'm about 4 days late on this. Ended up making a great deal with Chris (Rock914) and bought an Earthshaker from him. Chris added in LED strips for the playfield AND under the cab, as well as knocked $100 off of the already agreed upon price when I showed up. It was my first machine and he showed me a lot about the game before I loaded it up. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience and Chris, you've made a newbie feel very welcomed.
I really appreciate you.

#6162 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling off some games to help make it through this down time. Was on location for a while. Had it at home for the last 6 months. Clean and well maintained.”
2020-03-18
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 513 times

#6163 4 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

I'm about 4 days late on this. Ended up making a great deal with Chris (Rock914) and bought an Earthshaker from him. Chris added in LED strips for the playfield AND under the cab, as well as knocked $100 off of the already agreed upon price when I showed up. It was my first machine and he showed me a lot about the game before I loaded it up. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience and Chris, you've made a newbie feel very welcomed.
I really appreciate you.

Chris is a great guy!

#6164 4 years ago

Still looking to move my Aerosmith, can deliver and setup within a reasonable distance from Midland.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92810

#6165 4 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

I really appreciate you.

Earthshaker was my second pin and the only one I regret selling and would like to have back. Great first choice!

#6166 4 years ago

Just listed a T3 in very nice condition on market place. $3100

#6167 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Might sell Bk2k but need to confirm with the family if you’re interested
Has leds, topper, new plastics, blue led display, art blades, titan rubbers and other stuff I can’t remember it all
Here is some pics.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XivN8FttVo2Ah9sL8

#6168 4 years ago

Not sure why this was added and I can’t delete it. Oh well, I’d still sell or trade for something on my wish list

#6169 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Still looking for a Stern Elvis, cash in burning through my pocket!

We have a super nice one on our rental list but you are prob looking to buy only heh?

#6170 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Im glad you posted that cause now I finally know what he looks like, cause I would never buy or sell him shit.

I recently almost a Hobbit Black Arrow off this guy that was advertised on Facebook.. deal fell through, guess I should be glad it did.

#6171 4 years ago

Looking to buy a really beat up and/or broken F-14 in the area. PM me if you have or know of a machine. Thanks!

#6172 4 years ago

I have 4 sheets of standard playfield glass (tempered) that is in like-new condition (no scratches - replaced with non-glare glass) for sale @$25 per sheet. Local area only.
SOLD

#6173 4 years ago

Pulled my ad for gorgar getting crazy offers on fb because some people think its the apocalypse. Will post back for sale when they lift the lockdown. Stay safe everyone.

#6174 4 years ago
Quoted from mc8045:

Pulled my ad for my gorgar getting crazy offers on fb because some people think it the apocalypse. Will post back for sale when they lift the lockdown. Stay safe everyone.

Lol, yeah, I had some stupid offers on just my Bk2k post so deleted it. If I do anything it will be with people I know and have done deals with in the past. I just wanted to freshen up my line up or buy a TOTAN. I didn’t post it for sale/trade because My family is starving. People really want to take advantage of the situation.

#6175 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Lol, yeah, I had some stupid offers on just my Bk2k post so deleted it. If I do anything it will be with people I know and have done deals with in the past. I just wanted to freshen up my line up or buy a TOTAN. I didn’t post it for sale/trade because My family is starving. People really want to take advantage of the situation.

I’ll give you $4,000 and a pan of lasagna for your DP. Ok, with some garlic bread. Lemme know.

#6176 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’ll give you $4,000 and a pan of lasagna for your DP. Ok, with some garlic bread. Lemme know.

That is tempting as I know your wife can cook! I’ll think about

#6177 4 years ago

Yes! I’m getting a NOB DP for $4k! Honey, start boiling those noodles!

1 week later
#6178 3 years ago

Any Space Shuttles, Firepowers, Meteors, Flash Gordons out there, on the block, after the lockdown?

#6179 3 years ago

near michigan line, I have playing firepower project and selling/trading junkyard for a friend, looking for afm, deadpool +/- cash for right deal

#6180 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yes! I’m getting a NOB DP for $4k! Honey, start boiling those noodles!

That’s an absolute steal. Great get there

#6181 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That’s an absolute steal. Great get there

It would be, if he would accept my offer of $4k and dinner. But with everything that’s going on, it will have to wait. He’s a local guy I know. Was hoping to pry his DP out of his idle, bored hands. My offer stands, Happy123456789!

#6182 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It would be, if he would accept my offer of $4k and dinner. But with everything that’s going on, it will have to wait. He’s a local guy I know. Was hoping to pry his DP out of his idle, bored hands. My offer stands, Happy123456789!

Lol!!

#6183 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I think your at a disadvantage. His brother wants a deadpool. He even called me to see if I was interested in selling mine.

#6184 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

I think your at a disadvantage. His brother wants a deadpool. He even called me to see if I was interested in selling mine.

Yep, I got my brother addicted too! He did buy pinkitten’s WoZ though. My Deadpool isn’t going anywhere, only d&d on the trading block right now.

#6185 3 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Alright then. $4k, lasagna and some TZ decals I already promised him. His bro can try to beat that!

#6186 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Alright then. $4k, lasagna and some TZ decals I already promised him. His bro can try to beat that!

I’ll throw in a bag of breadsticks to make this deal happen!!

#6187 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I'll go $4k, a Filet Mignon, and a roll of toilet paper.

#6188 3 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I'll go $4k, a Filet Mignon, and a roll of toilet paper.

Dang it. It’s a bidding war.

#6189 3 years ago

Big ass pot of my homemade chili and a four pack of TP...you will need it.

#6190 3 years ago

reluctantly trading whitewater, class of 1812 maybe kinda sorta, looking for deadpoop, afm or monster bash
have a nice junkyard

#6191 3 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Any Space Shuttles, Firepowers, Meteors, Flash Gordons out there, on the block, after the lockdown?

Aw man you missed my space shuttle. I have a bally Strikes and Spares in restored condition.

#6192 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

reluctantly trading whitewater, class of 1812 maybe kinda sorta, looking for deadpoop, afm or monster bash
have a nice junkyard

That's tempting but Deadpool is such a great earner and I just got mine.

#6193 3 years ago

Six Million Dollar Man for sale, ad just placed in the Market/Forum.

John

#6194 3 years ago

Mary Shellys Frankenstine for sale, color dmd, mirror blades. $2900

#6195 3 years ago

Posting my very nice SS shortly on Pinside. $6750. It’s really nice with LOTS of new parts and mods. New legs, new coin door, etc. Great game. Adding some new pins and need to free up cash! Has color DMD and NVRAM and Cliffys and more.

Local, “no contact” garage pickup deal is best. Message me if interested!

#6196 3 years ago
Quoted from brucea1956:

Mary Shellys Frankenstine for sale, color dmd, mirror blades. $2900

Great game. Underrated!

Good luck w sale. Great price.

#6197 3 years ago

I have room for 1 more pin. Top of list- Roadshow, TWD, Twister, Space Jam, Time Machine , some early Williams or Bally such as Harlem Globetrotters , Space Invaders, etc. Would even consider the right EM. Let me know what's out there, TX Greg

Not looking for top dollar pins either, just fair

#6198 3 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

... looking for deadpoop...

I have a dead poop for ya Paul... you can have it free if you can unclog the toilet lol!!

#6199 3 years ago

I have a nice TNA no playfield issues, lighted side rails, mirror blades, plastic protectors. Looking for trades.

A few games I am looking for

Jurassic Park Pro
Stranger Things Pro
Dead Pool Pro

I would maybe consider others but those 3 are my priority right no.

#6200 3 years ago

Selling my BKSoR if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route - “Selling my BKSoR Premium that has recently been pulled off my route locally. Still in very nice shape with no broken plastics or any issues. Plays fast and brutal. Built May 30,...”
2020-04-18
Kalamazoo, MI
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 625 times

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/124?hl=geddy2112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.