(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6,177 posts
  • 451 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 days ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 271 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,449 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 6177 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 124.
#6151 23 days ago
Quoted from Zarklin:

Just throwing out some feelers for sub 3k players system 11 games anyone is thinking of parting with. Pin bot, diner, taxi or earthshaker being the top 4 on our current list but system 11 was pretty good so open to others.

Might sell Bk2k but need to confirm with the family if you’re interested

Has leds, topper, new plastics, blue led display, art blades, titan rubbers and other stuff I can’t remember it all

Here is some pics. Let me know if any interest. Probably ask $2650 for it since its obviously not a perfect Bk2k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XivN8FttVo2Ah9sL8

#6152 22 days ago

I am some machines for a customer that is moving and can't take all of his machines to his new place.

The titles are Whirlwind, Earthshaker, and Funhouse,

I am still unloading them and setting the back up at my shop. I will have pictures and more details about them later today, WW and ES will be in the $3000 to $3500 range. I know this customized Fun House will be $5200 range. All of them have several upgrades added to them including Whirlwind has a shaker motor installed my me when the disc spin the shaker motor is on, very cool effect. I only did this on this machine because it was not easy to figure out... More detail shortly.

And yes I PMed Zarklin already he was going to look at a DE JP machine.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
231-740-8575

UPDATE: Here are the ads with pictures listed on Pinside.

Archived after 20 days
Sold for $ 2,700
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Earth...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI

Archived after 3 days
Sold for $ 3,500
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Whirl...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI

Archived after 19 days
Sold for $ 4,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished “I am selling this machine on consignment for customer of mine, he is moving and just does not have the room at the new place for this machine. This is a nice playing Williams Funho...”
2020-03-15
Muskegon, MI

#6153 21 days ago

I have a $500 William's Contact if you're interested. Might help ease pain of wait time while looking for Sharkey!!

#6154 21 days ago
Quoted from Underspin:

I have a $500 William's Contact if you're interested. Might help ease pain of wait time while looking for Sharkey!!

I'll in! Can't color it but can still play it!!

#6155 21 days ago

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

#6156 21 days ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

Gottlieb Melody for sale. Very rare (550 made) Add-a-Ball version of Sing Along. $975 or trade for smaller coin-op devices like slots or trade stimulators.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-1967-gottlieb-melody-rare-many-new-parts

A good seller here, a pleasure to deal with.

#6157 21 days ago

Anyone in Michigan with an Elvira HoH they are thinking of cutting loose, for whatever reason? I’m interested in a minty Elvira 3, Dialed In or Elvira Party Monsters.

Message me.

#6158 20 days ago

Looking for a replacement head for a Firepower....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Doesn't need to be from Firepower, just a "drop in" replacement of the same size...

#6159 20 days ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Looking for a replacement head for a Firepower....anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Doesn't need to be from Firepower, just a "drop in" replacement of the same size...

Probably got something that would work, might even have a FP perhaps? How good does it have to be?

John

#6160 19 days ago

Archived after 8 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Gorgar $1500 obo Portage, MI 100% working Cleaned & Waxed Full GI LED cool white Titan red silicone rubbers Rotten dog led displays Sound board and power supply rebuilt (New...”
2020-03-17
Portage, MI
1,500 (OBO)
Nice Gorgar for sale on the marketplace

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/93452

#6161 17 days ago

I'm about 4 days late on this. Ended up making a great deal with Chris (Rock914) and bought an Earthshaker from him. Chris added in LED strips for the playfield AND under the cab, as well as knocked $100 off of the already agreed upon price when I showed up. It was my first machine and he showed me a lot about the game before I loaded it up. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience and Chris, you've made a newbie feel very welcomed.
I really appreciate you.

#6162 17 days ago

Archived after 6 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Routed - fresh off route “Selling off some games to help make it through this down time. Was on location for a while. Had it at home for the last 6 months. Clean and well maintained.”
2020-03-18
Grand Rapids, MI

#6163 16 days ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

I'm about 4 days late on this. Ended up making a great deal with Chris (Rock914) and bought an Earthshaker from him. Chris added in LED strips for the playfield AND under the cab, as well as knocked $100 off of the already agreed upon price when I showed up. It was my first machine and he showed me a lot about the game before I loaded it up. I couldn't have envisioned a better buying experience and Chris, you've made a newbie feel very welcomed.
I really appreciate you.

Chris is a great guy!

#6164 16 days ago

Still looking to move my Aerosmith, can deliver and setup within a reasonable distance from Midland.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92810

#6165 16 days ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

I really appreciate you.

Earthshaker was my second pin and the only one I regret selling and would like to have back. Great first choice!

#6166 16 days ago

Just listed a T3 in very nice condition on market place. $3100

#6167 16 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Might sell Bk2k but need to confirm with the family if you’re interested
Has leds, topper, new plastics, blue led display, art blades, titan rubbers and other stuff I can’t remember it all
Here is some pics.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/XivN8FttVo2Ah9sL8

#6168 16 days ago

Not sure why this was added and I can’t delete it. Oh well, I’d still sell or trade for something on my wish list

#6169 16 days ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Still looking for a Stern Elvis, cash in burning through my pocket!

We have a super nice one on our rental list but you are prob looking to buy only heh?

#6170 16 days ago
Quoted from crlush:

Im glad you posted that cause now I finally know what he looks like, cause I would never buy or sell him shit.

I recently almost a Hobbit Black Arrow off this guy that was advertised on Facebook.. deal fell through, guess I should be glad it did.

#6171 14 days ago

Looking to buy a really beat up and/or broken F-14 in the area. PM me if you have or know of a machine. Thanks!

#6172 14 days ago

I have 4 sheets of standard playfield glass (tempered) that is in like-new condition (no scratches - replaced with non-glare glass) for sale @$25 per sheet. Local area only.
SOLD

#6173 11 days ago

Pulled my ad for gorgar getting crazy offers on fb because some people think its the apocalypse. Will post back for sale when they lift the lockdown. Stay safe everyone.

#6174 11 days ago
Quoted from mc8045:

Pulled my ad for my gorgar getting crazy offers on fb because some people think it the apocalypse. Will post back for sale when they lift the lockdown. Stay safe everyone.

Lol, yeah, I had some stupid offers on just my Bk2k post so deleted it. If I do anything it will be with people I know and have done deals with in the past. I just wanted to freshen up my line up or buy a TOTAN. I didn’t post it for sale/trade because My family is starving. People really want to take advantage of the situation.

#6175 11 days ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Lol, yeah, I had some stupid offers on just my Bk2k post so deleted it. If I do anything it will be with people I know and have done deals with in the past. I just wanted to freshen up my line up or buy a TOTAN. I didn’t post it for sale/trade because My family is starving. People really want to take advantage of the situation.

I’ll give you $4,000 and a pan of lasagna for your DP. Ok, with some garlic bread. Lemme know.

#6176 11 days ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I’ll give you $4,000 and a pan of lasagna for your DP. Ok, with some garlic bread. Lemme know.

That is tempting as I know your wife can cook! I’ll think about

#6177 11 days ago

Yes! I’m getting a NOB DP for $4k! Honey, start boiling those noodles!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 28.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
ULEKstore
$ 26.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
CzTV Mods
$ 19.99
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 199.99
$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 4.95
Apparel - Unisex
ULEKstore
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 29.95
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
There are 6177 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 124.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside