(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,493 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by nsduprr
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,493 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 190.
#6101 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

please ignore this post. wish pinside would let us delete posts.

use the editor to delete the text in your post

#6102 4 years ago

Hi Buddy

#6103 4 years ago

Any choggard sightings lately?

#6104 4 years ago

silver_spinner knows him very well Bax1.

#6105 4 years ago

have no idea who silver spinner is but he said hi so I said hi back.

#6106 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

have no idea who silver spinner is but he said hi so I said hi back.

He's the CHAMP

#6107 4 years ago

Anyone selling an Iron Maiden pro. Potentially a premium but my brother is looking for a pro. Prefer Michigan

#6108 4 years ago

I have a few machines that I will be selling on consignment for a customer. I should have them picked up tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I just wanted to post and see if anyone is interested in these titles.

One will be a player's condition (playfield is worn) Taxi. It has a new LED displays, LEDs through out the playfield and it is working/playing just fine. Nice machine for the price, which I will have pictures and price once I have the machine.

The other one is a Bally Special Forces, nice looking machine and plays great as well. Again I will have more details once I have the machine here.

Possibly a third machine???? He is unsure if he needs to sell another machine, more details to come.

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Added over 4 years ago:

Both machines are sold.

#6109 4 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

He's the CHAMP

The Champ of what though?

#6110 4 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

The Champ of what though?

MI competitive pinball 2019

#6111 4 years ago

Still looking for a Stern Elvis, cash in burning through my pocket!

#6112 4 years ago

Will be listing an F-14 (quite nice) and a Strange Science soon.

Both are nice players machines.

Unfortunately, my wife hates them both, so I am looking for a DMD era pin to trade for or sell outright.

Looking for $3600 in value for both.

#6113 4 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

Silver_Spinner knows him very well Bax1.

Lies lol. I heard GravitaR was meeting up with Choggard this Sunday for Tea & scones. Where’s my invite?!

#6114 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I heard gravitar was meeting up with Choggard this Sunday for...for Tea & scones...

More like Tea-bagging and scoring with those two!

But I digress....Walking Dead machine anyone? Don't have room, kind of want it. let me know.

#6115 4 years ago

Anyone parting out an early stern. Need a head/backbox for a mpu100 era stern. Would take a whole cab if available. Prefer head with wiring and transformer intact but will take what I can get.

Thanks

#6116 4 years ago
Quoted from mc8045:

Anyone parting out an early stern. Need a head/backbox for a mpu100 era stern. Would take a whole cab if available. Prefer head with wiring and transformer intact but will take what I can get.
Thanks

I have a head for a Ted Nugent. I can PM you some pictures if you'd like. Has the transformer and back box lighting wiring.

Brian

#6117 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

I have a head for a Ted Nugent. I can PM you some pictures if you'd like. Has the transformer and back box lighting wiring.
Brian

Perfect, sent you a pm

#6118 4 years ago

Still looking for a Sharkey's Shootout.

#6119 4 years ago

DE Simpsons, Six Million Dollar Man, and Nightmare on Elm Street.

John

#6120 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Lies lol. I heard gravitar was meeting up with Choggard this Sunday for Tea & scones. Where’s my invite?!

Lol, I met a guy at my arcade just yesterday who was looking to buy his first pin from Choggard!

#6121 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Lol, I met a guy at my arcade just yesterday who was looking to buy his first pin from Choggard!

Oh wow, I trust you advised them to run!

#6122 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

More like Tea-bagging and scoring with those two!
But I digress....Walking Dead machine anyone? Don't have room, kind of want it. let me know.

Twofloyd has one near Fort Wayne.

#6123 4 years ago

delete

#6124 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Oh wow, I trust you advised them to run!

This is his first pin. I told him about the name Choggard has made for himself in the pinball world. I told him to get ahold of me and gave him my number when he finds a machine or has questions. I also told him to seek out shopped games from RLM or the you guys. I don’t really have a big warning list as most of my game buying experience has been very positive. Do we have a list of people to be leery of in Michigan?

#6125 4 years ago

Deleted.

Enough negativity here, my bad.

#6126 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

This is his first pin. I told him about the name Choggard has made for himself in the pinball world. I told him to get ahold of me and gave him my number when he finds a machine or has questions. I also told him to seek out shopped games from RLM or the you guys. I don’t really have a big warning list as most of my game buying experience has been very positive. Do we have a list of people to be leery of in Michigan?

That was definitely me. I was talking with Chris and mentioned that I was planning on purchasing a pin from a guy in Davison. When a complete stranger can ask "Is it X" and be right, you know you probably shouldn't be dealing with that guy anymore.

On the plus side, I have a $4,000 budget and I'm open to buying multiple machines instead of just 1. If anyone has machines for sale, feel free to offer!

#6127 4 years ago

Boxman is selling a pro in Cincinnati ...

Quoted from Agent_Hero:

twofloyd has one near Fort Wayne.

#6128 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

DE Simpsons, Six Million Dollar Man, and Nightmare on Elm Street.
John

Prices??

#6129 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I'll give you $2400 for the Simpsons and Nightmare on Elm Street. Package deal.
You know, a deal on the back end like you offer on the front end. Share the pinball wealth right?

Don't be an ASS!!

John

#6130 4 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

That was definitely me. I was talking with Chris and mentioned that I was planning on purchasing a pin from a guy in Davison. When a complete stranger can ask "Is it X" and be right, you know you probably shouldn't be dealing with that guy anymore.
On the plus side, I have a $4,000 budget and I'm open to buying multiple machines instead of just 1. If anyone has machines for sale, feel free to offer!

Chris is a good person to run questions through. Very honest and good person with a wealth of knowledge. I’ve made one deal with Chris which went very well. Good luck!

#6131 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Deleted.
Enough negativity here, my bad.

Thanks, I appreciate that but just not sure where that came from. If you want to discuss privately feel free to PM me.

John

#6132 4 years ago
Quoted from Randomjobber:

Lots of great pinball folks around, and a few who you want to avoid.
Welcome!

#6133 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Lots of great pinball folks around, and a few who you want to avoid.
Welcome!

If Choggard had an Elvis I would buy it off him.

#6134 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

You know Elvis sucks right?

#6135 4 years ago

You know Choggard sucks right?

#6136 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Melody I will be listing soon. I need to set it up and see what it needs before I can price it. It has a brand new backglass, new coin door, legs, and other metal parts. Rare AAB game.

#6137 4 years ago

I bought a game from him. But I saw it in person first and knew what I was getting into.
Elvis does not suck. I kinda like it.

#6138 4 years ago

I have a twister for sale/trade, call or text for pics, trades fine as long as pinball
no ems
574 361 9561

#6139 4 years ago

Possibly looking to trade my Iron Man Ve. Let me know what you got. Would like a transformers LE.

#6141 4 years ago

I bought a choggy once. He couldn't get it working and priced it accordingly but it ended up being an easy fix.

#6142 4 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

I bought a choggy once. He couldn't get it working and priced it accordingly but it ended up being an easy fix.

We’re you told before you went to pick it up that it was 100% working and shopped?

If you are a seasoned untrusting veteran who can inspect a game in person than you will have no problems. If you are new or trusting than look out! The games are very rarely as described. He will hide and lie about known issues.

His lack of integrity has made a lasting name for himself in this hobby. Be cautious otherwise you too may be Choggarded!

#6143 4 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

He couldn't get it working...................but it ended up being an easy fix.

If it was an easy fix, and he's a pinball expert, why couldn't he get it working??!?

#6144 4 years ago

Choggard occasionally tries to peddle is wears in other states. I've done my best to keep him from my local community.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-indiana/page/30#post-5458191

#6145 4 years ago

Im glad you posted that cause now I finally know what he looks like, cause I would never buy or sell him shit.

#6146 4 years ago

Aerosmith Pro with art blades, less than $2000 plays, $4500 cash or PayPal only.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/92810

#6147 4 years ago

#6148 4 years ago

Anything for sale in the $1500 -$1800 range??

#6149 4 years ago

Looking for a Kiss Pro or Premium, or IM Pro in Michigan or nearby states. Thanks.

#6150 4 years ago

Just throwing out some feelers for sub 3k players system 11 games anyone is thinking of parting with. Pin bot, diner, taxi or earthshaker being the top 4 on our current list but system 11 was pretty good so open to others.

There are 9,493 posts in this topic. You are on page 123 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/123?hl=greenandwhite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.