(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 minutes ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 191.
#6001 4 years ago

Looking for a Hook. Not looking to trade just looking to expand the collection right now. Thanks.

#6002 4 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

Looking for a Hook. Not looking to trade just looking to expand the collection right now. Thanks.

This place has one on location. Canton Brew Works
http://www.cantonbrewworks.com/

#6003 4 years ago

replaced the DMD on my Nascar for sale, still 2600.00

Quoted from bpull:

I've got a Nascar for sale, 2600.00
Plays great. DMD has a small corner that is outgassing, been that way for a year. making room, paying off some xmas debt and one day I want an Iron Maiden!
If you wanna stop by and play a few games on it, let me know.
Brian

#6004 4 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

If you check the Toledo Craigslist there is one there for sale. I went and checked it out. It plays ok but is in desperate need of a good cleaning and shopped out. It was on location at a local barcade and they sold everything and changed directions.

#6005 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

If you check the Toledo Craigslist there is one there for sale. I went and checked it out. It plays ok but is in desperate need of a good cleaning and shopped out. It was on location at a local barcade and they sold everything and changed directions.

Thanks. Were they flexible on price? There is a very nice one on Facebook in Indianapolis for $2,300 but I’m not really looking for a 12 hour round trip, but I guess it would be worth it for a nicer machine and $200 less

#6006 4 years ago

12 hour round trip? It takes me 4.5 hours to get there from Commerce.

#6007 4 years ago

Google maps says 5 hours for me each way with light traffic. I’m north of M-59 and east of I-75. That’s 10 hours and I still have to stop for gas, get something to eat, probably use the restroom , look it over break it down and load it up. All that takes at least an hour so I’m at 11 hours if there are no traffic problems.
If I can get a similar deal for a less than 4 hour round trip I’m all for it. If not than I might make the trip this week sometime

#6009 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% percent working, has playfield protector. Will entertain trades.”
2020-01-19
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 349 times

#6010 4 years ago

I found a nice looking White Water outside of Detroit but there's a time constraint. It needs to be picked up ASAP since the woman selling it will be moving on Saturday 1/25 and we're due for a winter storm this weekend so I can't make the 4 hour drive. Would anyone in the area be willing to help out a fellow pinsider? Go take a look at it, make sure it's solid and pick it up for me. I can PayPal you the $ for the game and $ for your time. I'd really appreciate it. No sweat if you can't, it's not the end of the world if I can't get it.

#6011 4 years ago

Looking for a Space Invaders pinball thanks.

#6012 4 years ago

Looking for a slot machine or coin pusher. HMU

#6013 4 years ago
Quoted from happyhour1973:

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated.

Another thing you can do is go to the PATZ show. Lots of great people, and some good deals.

#6014 4 years ago
Quoted from longwetsocks:

I found a nice looking White Water outside of Detroit but there's a time constraint. It needs to be picked up ASAP since the woman selling it will be moving on Saturday 1/25 and we're due for a winter storm this weekend so I can't make the 4 hour drive. Would anyone in the area be willing to help out a fellow pinsider? Go take a look at it, make sure it's solid and pick it up for me. I can PayPal you the $ for the game and $ for your time. I'd really appreciate it. No sweat if you can't, it's not the end of the world if I can't get it.

I just had to junk my pin hauler due to the frame rusting out or I would try to help

#6016 4 years ago

Hook no longer needed as I have a fantastic one sitting in my basement! Made the drive to Indianapolis, 12 hours exactly round trip, It was in the south west side of town, hit traffic on the way back, but’s it’s all done and everyone is enjoying the new game!

#6017 4 years ago

Guardians of the galaxy pro. $4500, get it out of my way by this weekend..lol
this one is in MI.
has speaker light mod. 1 location use.
message me.

Added over 4 years ago:

not avail

#6018 4 years ago

I have a Black Knight 2000 with a side knight I'm looking to trade. I'm located in Firt Wayne, IN but can get the machine/etc. to the Michigan-Indiana border

#6021 4 years ago

Running out of room so my Rollergames has to go. Rebuilt flippers, new rubbers, very clean and working well. $2100

#6022 4 years ago
Quoted from longwetsocks:

I might be able to help, PM me if you're still looking for help

#6023 4 years ago

nice refurbished comet with ramps 1800, 10 miles from state line in the butthole of Indiana according to Kruzman

#6024 4 years ago
Quoted from Paulb:

the butthole of Indiana according to Kruzman

RV capital is more like it!

#6025 4 years ago

Anyone have a nice Back to the Future they want to sell?

#6026 4 years ago

Looking for one... Roadshow, Twister, Space Jam, maybe an older 80's Bally. Never know! Let me know- tx!!

#6027 4 years ago
Quoted from MiSC90:

Running out of room so my Rollergames has to go. Rebuilt flippers, new rubbers, very clean and working well. $2100

Interested if I move my GNR.

#6028 4 years ago

Going to be listing our space station soon. Art blades are taking for ever to come from Europe but once they arrive it will be up for sale. Has green led display, keyless lock, leg protectors, leds, titan rubbers. Cab has some touch ups but in good condition. Playfield looks good, no Broke plastics, one spot by the bumpers that you can see in the pics. Probably will be around 2k

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SCHfCR4eAdUipQJV6

#6029 4 years ago

Anyone going to VFW on the saturday?
I am looking for some arcade marquees for the mancave.
Prefer ones with title and art.
LF: the exciting hour, smash tv, dk (are all on the short list).
Send a PM

#6030 4 years ago

Is there an event at VFW Ann Arbor?

Quoted from BMHouze:

Anyone going to VFW on the saturday?
I am looking for some arcade marquees for the mancave.
Prefer ones with title and art.
LF: the exciting hour, smash tv, dk (are all on the short list).
Send a PM

#6031 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

Is there an event at VFW Ann Arbor?

I assume he is talking about the April event that is happening there. We have tickets for Sunday

#6032 4 years ago

That’s what I had assumed, but was hoping there was something today.

Quoted from Happy81724:

I assume he is talking about the April event that is happening there. We have tickets for Sunday

#6033 4 years ago

Is there typically games for sale at the event? Or primarily vendors and free play?

Quoted from Happy81724:

#6034 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinaddikt:

Is there typically games for sale at the event? Or primarily vendors and free play?

You might have an odd game or 2 but selling is not a big part of the event.
Vending not a big part either, just a shit ton of games to play.

#6035 4 years ago

It's very sparse. Best to line something up ahead of time.
I have had some luck lining up a nice package deal in the past.

#6036 4 years ago

Going to drop the price on Nascar too 2500.00. I found out this week I have colon cancer, I'll be fine once I have surgery but this will help fund those expenses and being out of work for 6 weeks and not an Iron Maiden down the road.
Do yourself a favor, if you're 50, get your colonoscopy done, it just might save your life. Luckily I have an awesome wife who made sure I scheduled mine, and she probably just saved my life.
And if you have family history of cancer, 40 years old is recommended.

Brian

#6037 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Going to drop the price on Nascar too 2500.00. I found out this week I have colon cancer, I'll be fine once I have surgery but this will help fund those expenses and being out of work for 6 weeks and not an Iron Maiden down the road.
Do yourself a favor, if you're 50, get your colonoscopy done, it just might save your life. Luckily I have an awesome wife who made sure I scheduled mine, and she probably just saved my life.
Brian

I’m praying for you, Brian, hope all goes well. Glad they caught it.

Jim

#6038 4 years ago

My friend cured his cancer with cannabis. We're in MI so it's an option for everyone now.

#6039 4 years ago
Quoted from bpull:

Brian

PM sent.

#6040 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/91025

Posted if anyone is interested in a space station

#6041 4 years ago

big bro is finishing touch ups on torpedo alley if interested I can get pics

#6042 4 years ago

Looking for a used DMD for my Demo Man. It's not worth a ColorDMD and new DMD are overpriced IMHO. Hopefully local to Grand Rapids area. Thanks!

#6043 4 years ago

Possibly interested in trading my HUO Decepticon LE with tons of mods. The playfield was clearcoated and it is gorgeous. Pm what you got

#6044 4 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Looking for a used DMD for my Demo Man. It's not worth a ColorDMD and new DMD are overpriced IMHO. Hopefully local to Grand Rapids area. Thanks!

I am sure I have 1 you can have.

#6045 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

I am sure I have 1 you can have.

Price and when could I pick it up? I have a few that offered some but not until Friday, (not that i am in a hurry)

#6046 4 years ago

For TRADE (maybe sale): Guardians of the galaxy pro. HUO around 400 lifetime plays. Has mezel mod color plastic protector kit.
message me with a nice trade option.
In Michigan..

Added over 4 years ago:

not avail at this time..

#6047 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

For TRADE (maybe sale): Guardians of the galaxy pro. HUO around 400 lifetime plays. Has mezel mod color plastic protector kit.
message me with a nice trade option.
In Michigan..

Any interest in a Wcs? Ad in the market place

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
World Cup Soccer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale or trade is my beloved World Cup soccer. Unfortunately you cannot keep them all and this one is on the chopping block. It is not perfect but a great players game in gre...”
2020-02-01
Mars, PA
3,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 615 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6048 4 years ago

refurbished baywatch for sale/trade in elkhart

#6049 4 years ago

I know many of you also have video games in your collection. I'm looking for the following games in NICE condition and working:

Asteroids
Tempest
Front Line
Pole Position
Spy Hunter
Chase HQ
Out Run
Track and Field
Blitz - 2 player only
Baby Pac Man
Super Mario
Dragon's Lair

PM me with location and price.

#6050 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Freddy, Nightmare on Elm Street. $3200
John

Bumped on down to $2900. Selling for a friend so you would be dealing directly with him in Portage Michigan.

John

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 121 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/121?hl=blackwaterop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.