(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 190.
#551 9 years ago

Looking for an Abra Ca Dabra, Atlantis, Centigrade 37, El Dorado, or other wedgehead. Willing to travel to Detroit, maybe an hour beyond.

#552 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

NGG is sold and gone last night, good luck with it Mike.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

So far so good !
Thanks for letting me check out your awesome collection ....again

image-199.jpgimage-199.jpg
#553 9 years ago

Anyone happen to have a class of 1812? I know its hard to find up here but ya never know

#554 9 years ago

Looking for a decent <$3k pin. PM me if you have any leads on any one of the following titles for sale: DM, HS2, Shadow, RS, FT, or BSD. Thanks.

#555 9 years ago

Shoutout to pin15 for a perfectly pleasant transaction. Your pin is well loved in its new home.

#556 9 years ago

Anyone scoop up that free pin in portage yesterday? Curious what it was

#557 9 years ago

Can I advertise in this if I'm near Michigan? I'm in Windsor....

I am going through a separation and need to unload a game or two.
Games I am looking to maybe get rid of are LOTR, and maybe my MMRLE spot.

LOTR: routed. All new plastics, all new figures with weapons, extra figures with weapons (Gimli, Boramir, Legolas, ringwraiths), new ring ramp, new ring and funnel, 3rd generation palantir from Jay, hemi's PoTD mod, Ryan's ramp mod, mike's Gollum shooter rod, LED light kit from pinballbulbs, lollipop body armour, all Cliffys installed, all pinbits plastics installed... **** (all the original plastics and figures and ramps will come with it)
Bad...shire "fork" (?) switch needs replacing (I have one to give, just suck at soldering). The sub in the cabinet stopped working. Vid helped me to diagnose - looks like a blown coil? I don't understand so I assume it is a 100$ speaker replacement? The ring switch needs to be adjusted (works with finger, but ball will not trigger it)
Price: 5000 (but need it gone ASAP as my DP for my new home is due Jan 30).

Pics available for interested buyers.

Thanks
Kyle

#558 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Shoutout to pin15 for a perfectly pleasant transaction. Your pin is well loved in its new home.

WOZ= Awesome

Congrats !

#559 9 years ago

WTB white water. NO planking.

#560 9 years ago

$5000 routed LOTR with issues wwwwhhhhaaaatttt?

#561 9 years ago

Plus the import tax? Is there an import tax for buying in Canada? Id be interested in that lotr at a more forgiving price with all the issues. Shoot me a pm if youd be able to let it go for something more reasonable. Glws.

Quoted from hollywood:Can I advertise in this if I'm near Michigan? I'm in Windsor....
I am going through a separation and need to unload a game or two.
Games I am looking to maybe get rid of are LOTR, and maybe my MMRLE spot.
LOTR: routed. All new plastics, all new figures with weapons, extra figures with weapons (Gimli, Boramir, Legolas, ringwraiths), new ring ramp, new ring and funnel, 3rd generation palantir from Jay, hemi's PoTD mod, Ryan's ramp mod, mike's Gollum shooter rod, LED light kit from pinballbulbs, lollipop body armour, all Cliffys installed, all pinbits plastics installed... **** (all the original plastics and figures and ramps will come with it)
Bad...shire "fork" (?) switch needs replacing (I have one to give, just suck at soldering). The sub in the cabinet stopped working. Vid helped me to diagnose - looks like a blown coil? I don't understand so I assume it is a 100$ speaker replacement? The ring switch needs to be adjusted (works with finger, but ball will not trigger it)
Price: 5000 (but need it gone ASAP as my DP for my new home is due Jan 30).
Pics available for interested buyers.
Thanks
Kyle

#562 9 years ago

As far as I know to pick up a pin in canada and drive it back into the states there are no duty or fees. Plus that's 5000 canadain . It's alot less American as 83 cents American is 1.00 canadian.

Post edited by mitch1985: Spelling

#563 9 years ago

So $5000 canadian is around 4200 US

#564 9 years ago

Is he asking for USD? I don't know.

#565 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

So far so good !
Thanks for letting me check out your awesome collection ....again

image-199.jpg 340 KB

Did you just post this on Craigslist? Just seen one pop up on there.

#566 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Shoutout to pin15 for a perfectly pleasant transaction. Your pin is well loved in its new home

Glad your enjoying it- great game it will be missed.
Was a pleasure meeting you- stay in touch.

#567 9 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

$5000 routed LOTR with issues wwwwhhhhaaaatttt?

Sorry I insulted you man. It is a pretty difficult time with this divorce and I have never really sold many of my games - it actually breaks my heart to even list them after all the work I put into them.
If it is too high, I apologize. I know it was on route....but the issues you speak of are easy fixes that I am just too stupid to do - and with the divorce, getting a cabinet sub is just not practical at the moment. Not to mention almost everything (plastics, figures, ramp, ring, funnel, etc) is brand new.
I know that 90% of mods do not add value, however, I believe 2 on this game do - palantir, and PoTD. Disagree with me on that and that's ok.

I apologize if anyone thought that was high. I didn't even consider exchange. I have been offered 5500$ Canadian which when I checked was 4600$ US.

Sorry if I offended.
Just stress.

#568 9 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Sorry I insulted you man. It is a pretty difficult time with this divorce and I have never really sold many of my games - it actually breaks my heart to even list them after all the work I put into them.
If it is too high, I apologize. I know it was on route....but the issues you speak of are easy fixes that I am just too stupid to do - and with the divorce, getting a cabinet sub is just not practical at the moment. Not to mention almost everything (plastics, figures, ramp, ring, funnel, etc) is brand new.
I know that 90% of mods do not add value, however, I believe 2 on this game do - palantir, and PoTD. Disagree with me on that and that's ok.
I apologize if anyone thought that was high. I didn't even consider exchange. I have been offered 5500$ Canadian which when I checked was 4600$ US.
Sorry if I offended.
Just stress.

You don't have to apologize. If your price is too high, no one will buy.
His post might have been a little rude to you, but he could also have been a lot more rude.
Looks like "No harm, no foul" to me.
GLWS!

#569 9 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Did you just post this on Craigslist? Just seen one pop up on there.

No that's not mine ...

#570 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

No that's not mine ...

Right - the machine that you picked up looks like it will need a lot more work to get it into the same shape as that CL listing. Good luck!

#571 9 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

Sorry if I offended.
Just stress.

You did not insult me. Sorry I came off sounding like an ass. I was just in "one of those moods" if you know what I mean. Didn't mean to rain on your situation. Sorry you are going through that and good luck with your sale. LOTR should be an easy sale.

#572 9 years ago

Half assedly (is that a word)? Looking for a bone busters or Stargate if anyone has one they are thinking of parting with please let me know. Thanks!

#573 9 years ago

I'm looking for a BDK and POTC. Send me a PM if you are looking to sell either of these titles.

#574 9 years ago

WTB Breakshot any one have one for sale?

#575 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

WTB Breakshot any one have one for sale?

Well, there's the one on Craigslist and the one at The Arcade. I presume you are looking for a lower price.

#576 9 years ago

Yea not looking for a 2500.00 breakshot looking in the 1500.00 range if possible.

#577 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

Yea not looking for a 2500.00 breakshot looking in the 1500.00 range if possible.

That was the price range I was looking for when I was thinking of getting one. The one at The Arcade got me interested in the game.

#578 9 years ago

I would love to find a project RFM! Working with a good playfield. I would like to do a full restoration with mods and don't want to pay for something that I would just be redoing anyway.

(Still kicking myself that I was out of town when the LAH went up for sale right in my backyard. Dammit!!)

#579 9 years ago

The one at the Arcade is rough. Mylar crease running through playfield. Breakshot is awesome tho!

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Right - the machine that you picked up looks like it will need a lot more work to get it into the same shape as that CL listing. Good luck!

Time for some deep cleaning .Ngg seems to be one the easiest pins to take the ramps and playfield plastics off,I'm pleasantly surprised .

image.jpgimage.jpg image-865.jpgimage-865.jpg image-340.jpgimage-340.jpg image-786.jpgimage-786.jpg
#581 9 years ago

Looking good what are you using to clean with?

#582 9 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Looking good what are you using to clean with?

Novus 2,mill wax ,ugly metal clean with 1500 grit sandpaper and a lot of elbow grease

image-770.jpgimage-770.jpg image-292.jpgimage-292.jpg image-324.jpgimage-324.jpg
#583 9 years ago

Alrighty...what's going on down Michigan way these days? Anyone selling EMs of Early SS?
EDIT: For non-recockulus prices

#584 9 years ago

Now I see why NGG was easy to breakdown the playfield all that time saved is used changing yellow post!!!

image-537.jpgimage-537.jpg
#585 9 years ago

The tapered yellow post sleeve between the ramps appears to be upside down, which would cause air balls. This type of tapered sleeve is designed to have the narrow base at the bottom to prevent airballs. Also, I think that tapered sleeve is supposed to go one post over to the right, near the right spinner, or at least that's how my NGG came.

See the pic below, courtesy of Treasure Cove. This is how I've seen the post sleeves on all the NGG machines I've played set up.

NGG.jpgNGG.jpg
#586 9 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

The tapered yellow post sleeve between the ramps appears to be upside down, which would cause air balls. This type of tapered sleeve is designed to have the narrow base at the bottom to prevent airballs. Also, I think that tapered sleeve is supposed to go one post over to the right, near the right spinner, or at least that's how my NGG came.
See the pic below, courtesy of Treasure Cove. This is how I've seen the post sleeves on all the NGG machines I've played set up.

NGG.jpg 46 KB

This, this right here is why I keep coming back to pinside everyday. Glad someone like you noticed that and took the time to help him even when he wasn't asking and not doing one of those "I see something wrong, can you guess what it is?"

#587 9 years ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

This is why I donate to pinside
Thank you
The post have been corrected !

NGG.jpg 46 KB

image-988.jpgimage-988.jpg
#588 9 years ago

Cool!! Enjoy the NGG. Great game! Frustrating at times, LOL, but great!

#589 9 years ago

Well.....I bought a Mustang Premium on a spur of the moment decision and now I need some room. Anyone want a really nice Whirlwind? I just got it a week ago but I'm really out of room. If I can't sell it, I'll put it in the break room at work.

This is it.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtt-whirlwind

#590 9 years ago

Damn I love me some Whirlwinds but I need a super solid example to take my off the track of EM or Early SS.

#591 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Damn I love me some Whirlwinds but I need a super solid example to take my off the track of EM or Early SS.

The upper flipper is a little weak but I have a rebuild kit waiting to be installed. Nicely updated game.

#592 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Well.....I bought a Mustang Premium on a spur of the moment decision and now I need some room. Anyone want a really nice Whirlwind? I just got it a week ago but I'm really out of room. If I can't sell it, I'll put it in the break room at work.
This is it.

2 Machines I want! Mustang and WW!! Wish I had some extra cash. Maybe it will be around still when the tax man comes around, but I don't think it will last long. Whats the price you are looking for?

How's the Mustang Premium? Almost bought a Pro at PATZ, but it just wasn't pulling me in.

#593 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

2 Machines I want! Mustang and WW!! Wish I had some extra cash. Maybe it will be around still when the tax man comes around, but I don't think it will last long. Whats the price you are looking for?
How's the Mustang Premium? Almost bought a Pro at PATZ, but it just wasn't pulling me in.

I'd like $2300 for WW. That's what I paid last week.

Mustang is still boxed up. Waiting to be opened tonight.

#594 9 years ago

$2300 dang good price for a WWind in MI. Will go FAST!

Congrats on the new machine.

#595 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I heard it's all about the skill shot on WW. Get a Firepower instead.

#596 9 years ago

Whirlwind is sold!

#597 9 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

I heard it's all about the skill shot on WW.

Ha...dumbest shot in the game like many lawlors.

#598 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Anyone selling EMs

I heard about a King Kool going for a ridiculous price!

#599 9 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

This is it.

The more I play Mustang the more I enjoy it. Its a shame I don't see much out in the wild.

#600 9 years ago

Added my Diner to the Marketplace to sell. Game is located in Grand Rapids.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/16998

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.