(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,472 posts
  • 576 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Ballderdash
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 190.
#5901 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Will be posting ad when I get time. But I am selling a AFM CE, Low plays 245. Only mod are the art blades. $5500

Is that the right price? And are you looking for something to trade?

#5902 4 years ago

Wanted: gottlieb victory, gottlieb robo-war.
Message me. Ill drive to get em.

#5903 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

Wanted: gottlieb victory, gottlieb robo-war.
Message me. Ill drive to get em.

I've got a NOS Victory lower playfield if you need it.

John

#5904 4 years ago

I have a set of boards and cables for woz. Just did the 2.0 coversion. 1.1 boards and cables, just looking for someone who can use them. The only bad board was the scarecrow, all others worked fine.
Boards have found a new home.

#5905 4 years ago
Quoted from jackhearts:

I have a set of boards and cables for woz. Just did the 2.0 coversion. 1.1 boards and cables, just looking for someone who can use them. The only bad board was the scarecrow, all others worked fine.

PM sent

#5906 4 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Is that the right price? And are you looking for something to trade?

Yes this is the correct price. I wouldn't rule out trades, would depend on title.

#5907 4 years ago

Testing the waters, think of trading my DE Simpsons,let me know if anyone is interested

#5908 4 years ago

Robocop listed in market place

Machine - For Sale
Robocop Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Great playing Robocop plays 100 percent no electronic issues Playfield wear top middle lane and on decals by the jump ramp. Their are two cracked plastics that don’t effect game...”
2019-11-17
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Archived after: 105 days
Viewed: 770 times

#5909 4 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Some Gottlieb wedgeheads for sale just north of the border:
King Pin, game is in full working condition, brand new backglass, tastefully LEDd, some playfield wear at the kickout holes which is typical, there is now mylar in place, new drop targets and pop bumper caps, new rubbers, manual and schematics, $950
Sky Jump project, I bought with the intentions of restoring it, but no longer have the time and I'm looking to sell for what I have in it. Game was working 100% before I stripped the topside of the playfield to do some artwork touch-up. Lots of new parts; plastics, rubber kit, pop bumper caps and rings, drop targets, flipper buttons and bats, $650
All prices are OBO, willing to deal for multiple buys, PM for pictures.

Bump

Added over 4 years ago:

King Pin now $850
Sky Jump now $550

Prices are firm.

#5910 4 years ago

I have a color LED DMD for Stern SAM system games (took out of my POTC) - very few games played with it in. $310 - would prefer local sale to meet and swap the DMD for cash but if can't find anyone local will ship - buyer pays the sipping cost. Please PM me if interested. Thank you.

#5911 4 years ago

Sold - thank you.

#5912 4 years ago

Gottlieb Gladiators... really looking to trade for a Black Rose, Fish Tales, T2, Ripleys, plus cash difference on my end. Open to any WPC offers

Machine - For Sale
Gladiators Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “One of Gottlieb’s top system 3 games. 4 Flippers and excellent Rule set. Plays great. LED’s throughout. Clean Boards with coin cell installed. Minor PF wear around pop bumpers...”
2020-08-03
Macomb, MI
2,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 755 times

#5913 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Yes this is the correct price. I wouldn't rule out trades, would depend on title.

I have a Star Wars home use only. I would also be willing to toss in some cash

#5914 4 years ago

I’m going to be letting go of my paragon soon. Interested in trades +/- for now, but will probably be listing fs if I don’t find something I like.

#5915 4 years ago

I have a 20ish year old Rockola jukebox that plays CDs that needs some work (volume will not go up/down and sound is crackling) - anyone work on or know of someone that works on these? I asked my distro Big Toys and he did not know of anyone. If so would you shoot me a PM? Thanks!

#5916 4 years ago
Quoted from hockeymag8:

I have a 20ish year old Rockola jukebox that plays CDs that needs some work (volume will not go up/down and sound is crackling) - anyone work on or know of someone that works on these? I asked my distro Big Toys and he did not know of anyone. If so would you shoot me a PM? Thanks!

Able Electronics they are out by you.

#5917 4 years ago
Quoted from bob_e:

Able Electronics they are out by you.

Thanks!!

#5918 4 years ago

It’s Abel Electronics. Gary will get you set up.

#5919 4 years ago

Looking for an AFM in MI. Any around?

#5920 4 years ago

I have a nice Junkyard, Playfield is great. All led and up graded sound. Cabinet has a little ware around the flippers. Pic upon request. $3800 or OBO. Also have a No Fear very nice Playfield led. Right side has fade on cabinet and scratches on the head. $3300 OBO Also I have a nice led F14 Tomcat fo $1900 OBO

#5921 4 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

I have a Star Wars home use only. I would also be willing to toss in some cash

Which Star Wars?

#5922 4 years ago

Have an Aerosmith topper for sale, looking for $200.

Added over 4 years ago:

Sold.

#5924 4 years ago

Considering selling my "The Simpsons" Data East pinball I've had in my house since 1992 when I bought it off a route. Nice machine, but it has minor problems someone with knowledge of pins could fix. Looking to get another machine.

#5925 4 years ago

There is a Fishtales in Clio on Craigslist open to trades..

Quoted from Quadrider:

Gottlieb Gladiators... really looking to trade for a Black Rose, Fish Tales, T2, Ripleys, plus cash difference on my end. Open to any WPC offers

Machine - For Trade

Gladiators

Partially shopped/refurbished “Gottlieb System 3 Gladiators

One of Gottlieb’s top system 3 games. 4 Flippers and excellent Rule set. Works 100% with no issues whatsoever. Shaker Motor and all new LED’s thro...”

32 days ago

Macomb, MI

Trade

Quadrider

#5926 4 years ago
Quoted from Hench4Life:

There is a Fishtales in Clio on Craigslist open to trades..

Couldn't find the ad

#5927 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Couldn't find the ad

It’s a choggard ad so be careful

#5928 4 years ago

Anyone have an Stern Elvis they would sell?

#5929 4 years ago

I just posted my Addams Family for sale:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88591

#5930 4 years ago

Coming up for sale on customer consignments. I am not sure on prices yet, but I'll post pictures and prices when the machines arrive. All of these machines are HUO.

Stern Star Wars LE

Stern / Pinball Refinery Edition Batman 66 Premium (loaded)

JJP Dialed In LE

Maybe a SUPER nice fully loaded original Williams version, Medieval Madness

If you're interested in any of these machines please PM me and I will let you have first look at them.

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

#5931 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Eight Ball Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Eight Ball Pinball Machine $900 obo Located in Livonia MI Fully working Alltek mpu Playfield has been touched up and green doesn't fully match Backglass and cabinet in decent sha...”
2019-12-08
Livonia, MI
900 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 268 times
Eight Ball Pinball Machine
$900 obo
Located in Livonia MI

Fully working
Alltek mpu
Playfield has been touched up and green doesn't fully match
Backglass and cabinet in decent shape

#5932 4 years ago

I have 2 machines at my shop that are for sale and I can ship if needed. Here are the Pinside ads....

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling this Dialed In LE machine with some nice upgrades that have been added to it. This is a HUO machine that I am selling for a customer, so I am not interested in any tra...”
2019-12-08
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 592 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am selling this Pinball Refinery Edition of a Batman 66 Premium machine for a customer of mine with just over $3200.00 additional upgrades that were added. This is a Pinball Refi...”
2019-12-08
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 68 days
Viewed: 802 times

#5933 4 years ago

Wish that I had room for the DILE

#5934 4 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Excalibur or Terminator 2 let me know thanks Alek.

#5935 4 years ago

Not MI, but close...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/573438840152067/

Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Looking for a Gottlieb Excalibur or Terminator 2 let me know thanks Alek.

#5936 4 years ago

Time for a line up change, so we’re putting our Johnny Mnemonic up for sale. Beautiful playfield and game plays great. The cabinet has the typical fade, but other than the red being yellow, it looks very nice.

The main board was rebuilt last year, so electronics should be good for many years.

Game has very tasteful LEDs, new premium balls and newer bands.

Asking $3,200, but may be open to trades +/- cash.

If interested, send me a pm to check it out and play some games.

Located in Macomb Township , Michigan.

#5937 4 years ago

This JM really does look and play as well as described!

Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Time for a line up change, so we’re putting our Johnny Mnemonic up for sale. Beautiful playfield and game plays great. The cabinet has the typical fade, but other than the red being yellow, it looks very nice.
The main board was rebuilt last year, so electronics should be good for many years.
Game has very tasteful LEDs, new premium balls and newer bands.
Asking $3,200, but may be open to trades +/- cash.
If interested, send me a pm to check it out and play some games.
Located in Macomb Township , Michigan.

#5938 4 years ago

Just dropped the price on Alice Cooper again! Only $5500

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/88583

#5939 4 years ago

Minty JY for sale or possible trade:

Machine - For Sale
Junk Yard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This is definitely the nicest JY I’ve ever seen. It’s near mint. The only blemish on the entire cabinet are a couple of barely visible marks on the edge of the front ride side ...”
2020-01-23
Mclean, VA
4,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 30 days
Viewed: 964 times
Contributed to Pinside

I come to OH and MI a a good but in my Jeep, so maybe could arrange delivery on a trade.

#5940 4 years ago

Looking to trade my AFMr LE green trim #901 for a newer Stern plus $1000 to $3000 cash depending on the trade. Preferably something from 2014 or newer. The AFMr is at Game On of Midland if anyone wants to check it out in person and has had about $1600 of quarters thru it mostly at 50 cents per play. Was delivered there brand new in February 2018.

Brian

#5941 4 years ago

Just getting the feelers out there. Thinking of switching up the line up and see if anyone has any interest in trading a SW pro for a dp pro.

#5943 4 years ago

#5944 4 years ago

Fun pin, very unique, we enjoyed it while we it was in our lineup

#5945 4 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool in Michigan...

#5946 4 years ago

Listed my Luci VE if anyone is interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89136

#5947 4 years ago

#5948 4 years ago

Freddy, Nightmare on Elm street. Working 100%, newer rubbers, nice game all the way around, no hacks. Small pop bumper area wear spot and a broken/cracked plastic is all. $3500 obo. No shipping.

John

#5949 4 years ago

Wpt for trade

Looking for Stern
iron man
Spider-Man
Ghostbusters
Afm

Can add cash where needed

#5950 4 years ago

Looking for a WCS or Wonka Standard. Cash ready can come today.

last ditch effort before the holidays!

There are 9,472 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/119?hl=blackwaterop and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.