(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 191.
#5851 4 years ago

#5852 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Non-working Star Pool, $150 firm. Cabinet art pretty rough but still visible enough to make stencils or touch up, backglass missing some ink near bottom (either flaked/bubbled off or scraped) and someone taped that part of the backside and painted gray so ball-in-play numbers not visible and gray appears from front in those areas, otherwise backglass pretty decent, playfield has some touchup and some planking. Coin door has nothing on the inside (this wouldn’t render it non-playable, I have another Star Pool, and it works with the coin door Jones plug unplugged), no lock on the coin door and no back cover. Missing one fuse. Otherwise I think it’s pretty much complete. It would probably make a nice winter project. I’d rather not go through it just to sell it for more, I’ve got other projects in the pipeline. It’s in my garage for easy access. Please shoot me a PM if interested.

Star Pool project is sold.

#5853 4 years ago

Make an offer! Will trade up + cash as well!

#5854 4 years ago

Looking to trade.
What I have for trade:
Metallica pro LED or
Walking Dead Pro.
Both home use only in great shape.

What I'm looking for:
Deadpool pro
Iron Maiden pro
Guardians pro
Game of thrones pro

Located in Livonia, MI

#5855 4 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Looking to trade.
What I have for trade:
Metallica pro LED or
Walking Dead Pro.
What I'm looking for:
Deadpool pro
Iron Maiden pro
Guardians pro
Game of thrones pro
Located in Livonia, MI

Dammit, why didn't you post this when I still had GoT so I could have gotten that Walking Dead from you? :-p

#5856 4 years ago

Sale fell through..this is back up for sale..

#5857 4 years ago

#5858 4 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Looking to trade.
What I have for trade:
Metallica pro LED or
Walking Dead Pro.
What I'm looking for:
Deadpool pro
Iron Maiden pro
Guardians pro
Game of thrones pro
Located in Livonia, MI

We will own a twd someday! Great pin, the wife and kids would kill me if I traded gotg.

#5859 4 years ago

Lowered the price! Still looking for a WCS, NBA Fastbreak or Flinstones!

#5860 4 years ago

Atari Middle Earth $750
Rescue 911 $2,100

Listed my Atari Middle earth on FB marketplace, $750 Excellent playfield, cabinet ok, plastics excellent, turns on now, but wont boot. Score displays come on. Had tech check all the transistors , all looked good he said, back glass looks great but is peeling on back, no pieces have came off yet so I'll be taping it to secure. Many pics on FB if you want to see,

Also have my Rescue 911 listed on FB marketplace, took down to wood recently for full cleaning and shop, all colored LEDs & GI LED, all flashers LED now also, replaced many parts with brand new stuff, helicopter gears, couplers, ball raise arm, upper stop light motor, other misc.. playfield has burn mark on one ambulance headlight from previous stuck flasher, didnt bubble mylar though. , Reduced from $2,500 to $2,100

Both located Brooklyn, Mi 49230 .. already out of game room and in garage ready to go

#5861 4 years ago

Probably going to list our huo Munsters pro at $4600 this weekend to buy a wishlist pin or b/w premium. Has around 400 plays and a bunch of mods including a shaker. Without the shaker I’d sell for 4500

#5862 4 years ago

Have a Match Em Up for sale. Set up for free play right now. $250

#5863 4 years ago
#5864 4 years ago

We’re looking to change up the lineup a little. Going to be listing a very nice Johnny Mnemonic soon.

Looking to add a modern Stern such as AC/DC, Ghostbusters, Metallica, Aerosmith, DP, BKSOR, or ???

The closer to Detroit, the better, but willing to travel for the right game.

#5865 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballdad1961:

Looking to add a modern Stern

Sorry, you can’t have my Rawhide.

#5866 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Have a Match Em Up for sale. Set up for free play right now. $250

What's a Match Em Up?

#5867 4 years ago

Its a ticket redemption game, was going to upload an image but cant on the subforum

#5868 4 years ago

Nice South Park in the Kalamazoo area. Easy walkout loading. Thanks for looking.

#5869 4 years ago

I have a pristine HUO Spiderman VE, I bought this new and it has been in my collection for a couple years now. I am really interested in a MMr and I am entertaining the idea of trading. Not for sale at this time. Just seeing if anyone local is interested in trading, cash added on my end , amount depends on condition and version.

Feel free to contact me. I can take pics, but it looks just as it did since it came out of the box.

Todd

#5870 4 years ago

Match Em Up

Other - For Sale
“Nice working redemption game. Set up on free play and not giving out tickets at this time.”
2020-01-24
Lambertville, MI
100 (OBO)
Archived after: 111 days
Viewed: 182 times

#5871 4 years ago

I have a lw3 and x files if anyone is interested
Thanks

#5872 4 years ago

^everyone is interested until a price is shown along with details....spill it.

#5873 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

^everyone is interested until a price is shown along with details....spill it.

X files is already sold.

#5874 4 years ago

Still looking for a small table top game from like the 30's from any of the big manufactures, it needs to be only a couple of feet long and maybe a foot wide or so. Not looking for a Push em' Up, only want the real thing. Log Cabin would be perfect.

Also looking for a Nightmare on Elm street, something local since I don't want to ship a full size game but would consider shipping the table top game.

Thanks,
John

#5875 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Also looking for a Nightmare on Elm street

I saw one on facebook marketplace (looks nice from what you can see), of course its price on the high side but you never know, there was no number listed so you will have to phone a friend with your jitterbug phone to get some info.

#5876 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I saw one on facebook marketplace (looks nice from what you can see), of course its price on the high side but you never know, there was no number listed so you will have to phone a friend with your jitterbug phone to get some info.

Yup I'm already on it even with my jitter phone.
Thanks,
John

#5877 4 years ago
Quoted from Lefman:

Looking for a RFM. Doesn't have to be perfect, but fully working. May be interested in a T2 & Roadshow as well or a possible package deal if right. Let me know, TX Greg

Found the RFM, Still wanting another. RS or T2, possibly a Twister?

#5878 4 years ago

Some Gottlieb wedgeheads for sale just north of the border:

King Pin, game is in full working condition, brand new backglass, tastefully LEDd, some playfield wear at the kickout holes which is typical, there is now mylar in place, new drop targets and pop bumper caps, new rubbers, manual and schematics, $950

Sky Jump project, I bought with the intentions of restoring it, but no longer have the time and I'm looking to sell for what I have in it. Game was working 100% before I stripped the topside of the playfield to do some artwork touch-up. Lots of new parts; plastics, rubber kit, pop bumper caps and rings, drop targets, flipper buttons and bats, $650

All prices are OBO, willing to deal for multiple buys, PM for pictures.

#5879 4 years ago

Looking for a Guardians of the Galaxy pro thanks.

#5880 4 years ago

Looking for the next project...anyone have any eighties pins just sitting there that you aren't getting around to?
I'd love a Space Shuttle...but have a long want list...

#5881 4 years ago

Looking to trade my mint Spider-Man VE. Original owner, HUO, like new condition. Looking for a Monster Bash Remake SE. Please feel free PM me.

Thanks!

#5882 4 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Looking to trade my mint Spider-Man VE. Originally owner, HUO, like new condition. Looking for a Monster Bash Remake SE. Please feel free PM me.
Thanks!

I'll trade you straight up for my Spider Man original. I like the VE art better.

#5883 4 years ago

Nba jam dedicated 4 player for sale or trade
New pcb and sound board works great

#5884 4 years ago

Tossing out my huo AC/DC premium for trade. Looking for a MM, afm, Deadpool, Jurassic park or Iron Maiden. Cash plus or minus either way

#5885 4 years ago

Looking for a HUO Iron Man Pro Editon.

#5886 4 years ago
Quoted from rollinover:

Nba jam dedicated 4 player for sale or trade
New pcb and sound board works great

$?

#5887 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Star Wars Pro home use only.

#5888 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I'll trade you straight up for my Spider Man original. I like the VE art better.

What mods do you have on the Spiderman?

#5889 4 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

What mods do you have on the Spiderman?

Quite a few, but it's not for sale. I was just joking around.
Hope you find one. It's a fun game.
Maybe check with Tlamb though. I swear his average time owning a game is about a week and a half.

#5890 4 years ago
Quoted from attitude05:

Looking to trade my Star Wars Pro home use only.

Any interest in a star trek pro?

#5891 4 years ago

My NGG is back on the market if anyone is interested

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87657

#5892 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Quite a few, but it's not for sale. I was just joking around.
Hope you find one. It's a fun game.
Maybe check with Tlamb though. I swear his average time owning a game is about a week and a half.

Wow. It’s been like 2-3 years but ok lol

#5893 4 years ago

Are ya gonna talk or are ya gonna fish?

#5894 4 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Any interest in a star trek pro?

Yes actually! Shoot me a message.

#5895 4 years ago

Will be posting ad when I get time. But I am selling a AFM CE, Low plays 245. Only mod are the art blades. $5500

#5896 4 years ago

Still got my Cobra for trade if anyone is interested.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/87402

#5897 4 years ago

Thinking of trading my oktoberfest for something i habent owned like tron or lotr, probably place an ad soon though

#5898 4 years ago

#5899 4 years ago

At least that has been the going rate

#5900 4 years ago

NIB-Willy Wonka SE, Houdini’s and golden tee 2020 home edition. PM if interested.

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/118?hl=twoheartedmale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.