(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 190.
#5801 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Game is marked sold. Are you picking it up this weekend?

No. He said he had a buyer someplace so I told him to offer it to him as long as I got seconds if that deal fell thru. I had to figure out a time to drove the 28 hours round trip and I didn’t want him waiting on me. I’ll have to jump on the next one that comes along.

#5802 4 years ago

I have a Ice Cold Beer that works great. This was my machine and I sold it to a friend four years ago, and now I have it back. The sides have been repainted. The T molding isn't perfect and there are a few dings. But over all a very good example. $2,450 or best offer.

#5803 4 years ago

Ice Cold Beer is sold.

#5804 4 years ago

Dealers Choice, Untested and needs to be shopped. Last owner said it was his first ever pinball machine and he had owned it 40 years. $300

John

#5805 4 years ago
Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Non-working Star Pool, $150 firm. Cabinet art pretty rough but still visible enough to make stencils or touch up, backglass missing some ink near bottom (either flaked/bubbled off or scraped) and someone taped that part of the backside and painted gray so ball-in-play numbers not visible and gray appears from front in those areas, otherwise backglass pretty decent, playfield has some touchup and some planking. Coin door has nothing on the inside (this wouldn’t render it non-playable, I have another Star Pool, and it works with the coin door Jones plug unplugged), no lock on the coin door and no back cover. Missing one fuse. Otherwise I think it’s pretty much complete. It would probably make a nice winter project. I’d rather not go through it just to sell it for more, I’ve got other projects in the pipeline. It’s in my garage for easy access. Please shoot me a PM if interested.

Price drop, now $125.

#5806 4 years ago

Anybody got a nice clean and fully working Gottlieb system 80 CPU they want to sell? I need one for my HH.
Thanks,
John

#5807 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody got a nice clean and fully working Gottlieb system 80 CPU they want to sell? I need one for my HH.
Thanks,
John

No, but if you get a clean one that isn't working I can fix them and verify it is working in my own Haunted House. I've used my game to fix/test a CPU and a driver for that machine as well as a few sounds cards and one with the speech mod. I didn't do the speech mod on mine yet (have a spare SC-01-A) but I did put the updated main ROM in that enables the sound for the trap door. Cool machine.

#5808 4 years ago

Wonderful shit for sale, dam Michigan hoarders.

#5809 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

No, but if you get a clean one that isn't working I can fix them and verify it is working in my own Haunted House. I've used my game to fix/test a CPU and a driver for that machine as well as a few sounds cards and one with the speech mod. I didn't do the speech mod on mine yet (have a spare SC-01-A) but I did put the updated main ROM in that enables the sound for the trap door. Cool machine.

Thanks, I'll check my stash of boards and see whats in there. I know I have one that has a little bit of acid on it.

John

#5810 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Thanks,
John

Here's one:

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-old-video-games/belleville/gottlieb-system-80-pinball-haunted-house-cpu/1418430413?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

#5811 4 years ago

anyone got a used bally strikes and spares back glass or bally lady luck? Not looking for new, just good used examples.

#5812 4 years ago

Has anyone started the Star Wars sell off? Interested in swapping ours if anyone looking for a Pro. Purchased NIB and no issues. $4,700

#5813 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good: Game works and plays as it should All lights and switches work Revolving flash lamp header intack and working Color DMD New...”
2019-10-16
Vicksburg, MI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 774 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5814 4 years ago

I have a cd bubbler jukebox that I'm looking to trade. Also have a pretty nice earthshaker I could package with it. Looking for a newer stern for the route. Would add cash for a premium. Not looking for anything i had already.

#5815 4 years ago

Looking to sell one and only one of the following machines. These are on location at Game On in Midland MI if you want to see and play them in person.

Getaway High Speed II $2600 ( Playfield Wear)
Deadpool Pro $5000
Aerosmith Pro w topper $4700
AFMr LE Green $7300
Stern Jurassic Park Pro $5200

#5816 4 years ago

The $1,200 T2 on Grand Rapids CL is a scam, right?

#5818 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

I followed up, email back was classic I moved and must sell. $1,200 includes shipping.

#5819 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Best thing about this game, there is a 1200 t2 in Grand Rapids, Flint or Toledo. No need to drive to far to pick one up.

#5820 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

The ad says it's 6 miles from me and I never got a response.

#5821 4 years ago

Anybody interested in a package deal of trident & tri-zone for $1,500 , both already out of game room and in garage for easy loading, tri zone head and legs off, trident still together..trident was all fine..and still plays fine..but sound seems to be gone all of the sudden, tri zone works and plays fine. Both have some wear,have had tri zone for 4 Years, and trident 7-8 years. Brooklyn MI 49230

#5822 4 years ago

A smoking deal for someone that has the room depending on the wear.

#5823 4 years ago

Looking to trade for a pinball

Have a dedicated nba jam
NHL open ice
Dk junior
Super pac man

Looking for a Harley
Dredd
Stern 2000 era
Jungle lord
Etc
Pm me

#5824 4 years ago

Seeing if there is any interest in a 2 for 1 trade for a nice Harlem Globetrotters and a Space Shuttle (has playfield overlay with a layer of clear).

Mainly interested in system 11 or 90s B/W DMD games but maybe Sega or Stern stuff...let me know what you have, projects considered. Will get a listing up soon, not looking to sell at this time...

#5825 4 years ago

My buddy is selling his Frontier with hardtop
Installed and he is coming to visit for expo next week. I could get it up to Michigan if needed just let me know and I’ll put you in contact!

“ Looking to trade this Frontier, but would be willing to sell.

Had a hardtop installed, new pop bumper bodies and skirts, rebuilt flippers, new alltek mpu, new soundboard, new rectifier board, and key connectors have been repinned.

The backglass is better than a lot of frontiers out there, but has some lifting on the bottom.

Ideally looking to trade this towards a newer stern (lotr, pirates,BK, ghostbusters, game of thrones, walking dead, etc.) but would listen to other trade offers. If nothing really pops up for trade, I would be willing to sell, pallet, and ship if needed.

Thanks!”

#5826 4 years ago

Listed my Aerosmith huo, minty 127 plays. As long as you’re not choggard, CJ or Corey I’m open to any fair deals

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86099

#5827 4 years ago

tri zone & Trident are sold

#5828 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Listed my Aerosmith huo, minty 127 plays. As long as you’re not choggard, CJ or Corey I’m open to any fair deals
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/86099

My favorite post of the day!

#5829 4 years ago

I have a working SWEP1 in RFM cabinet, consider it a working project as the cab could use a cleaning, some worn/rusty cab parts, etc. Also have the RFM playfield but it is DIRTY! needs complete strip down cleaning. Running Pinbox with LCD directly connected, but also have the original monitor- untested. Missing translites, but have an extra wiring harness, coin door interface board, transformer, power control box assembly, playfield slide track rails and new legs. Thinking around $1600 for everything or trade for another working project. Can take/send some pics tonight. Located in Ann Arbor.

#5830 4 years ago
Quoted from goldiewag:

I have a working SWEP1 in RFM cabinet, consider it a working project as the cab could use a cleaning, some worn/rusty cab parts, etc. Also have the RFM playfield but it is DIRTY! needs complete strip down cleaning. Running Pinbox with LCD directly connected, but also have the original monitor- untested. Missing translites, but have an extra wiring harness, coin door interface board, transformer, power control box assembly, playfield slide track rails and new legs. Thinking around $1600 for everything or trade for another working project. Can take/send some pics tonight. Located in Ann Arbor.

PM SENT

#5831 4 years ago
Quoted from goldiewag:

Sold pending Saturday pickup, thanks all for the replies.

#5833 4 years ago

Star Pool project still available, $125.

#5834 4 years ago

Looking for a RFM. Doesn't have to be perfect, but fully working. May be interested in a T2 & Roadshow as well or a possible package deal if right. Let me know, TX Greg

#5835 4 years ago

Road show $3500
Located in my walk basement can help load
Goodrich mi
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-road-show-70

#5836 4 years ago

Bally Bow and Arrow, project or parts. Currently the bottom board, chimes and playfield are all out of the cabinet.

The cons: Missing backglass, legs, and back door. Playfield has lots of wear.

The good: 4 new pop bumper bodies/rings, all plastics present, lock down bar, coin door should clean up nice.

$125 firm. Pm me with questions.

#5837 4 years ago

players Jungle lord, players xenon for trade/sale, 15 miles from Michigan line

#5838 4 years ago

Looking for Mustang LE, LOTR, STLE, and CV.

#5839 4 years ago

Looking to pay someone returning from Expo with room to bring back a pin to Michigan.

PM me if you have room!

Thank you.

#5840 4 years ago

if anyone needs a game hauled from michigan to expo message me.

#5841 4 years ago

Looking for a WCS, Flintstones, for NBA Fastbreak

#5842 4 years ago

Or Munsters if I can find one under 4300ish. I have a project Mata Hari with 10/10 backglass I'm willing to trade. Needs mpu and hardtop

#5843 4 years ago
Quoted from steviechs:

Bally Bow and Arrow, project or parts. Currently the bottom board, chimes and playfield are all out of the cabinet.
The cons: Missing backglass, legs, and back door. Playfield has lots of wear.
The good: 4 new pop bumper bodies/rings, all plastics present, lock down bar, coin door should clean up nice.
$125 firm. Pm me with questions.

PM sent

#5844 4 years ago

I've got a bunch

#5845 4 years ago

Give us a list.

John

#5846 4 years ago

I've got a aspirin

#5847 4 years ago

Crap , a spirit!

#5848 4 years ago

Looking to purchase an ac/dc premium.
Thanks

Added over 4 years ago:

Found.

#5849 4 years ago

I could use an aspirin .... and a spirit lol

#5850 4 years ago
Quoted from daveinkazoo:

Machine - For Sale

Getaway: High Speed II, The

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good: Game works and plays as it should
All lights and switches work
Revolving flash lamp header intack and working
Color DMD
New...”

2 days ago

Vicksburg, MI

daveinkazoo

I would probably trade you straight up for JM, if you're interested.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/117 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.