(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 49 minutes ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 190.
#5751 4 years ago

I'm going to make a "whats for sale in ohio" thread and i expect everyone from michigan, canada, indy, pa, il and anywhere else to post even though it clearly says "ohio".
lol

#5752 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

I'm going to make a "whats for sale in ohio" thread and i expect everyone from michigan, canada, indy, pa, il and anywhere else to post even though it clearly says "ohio".
lol

So who wants to break the news?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-in-ohio-right-now/page/93

#5753 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Insane, did you buy that STARS pin? I was IN One Well when you picked it up then. RCA1 and I talked in the parking lot before you (or the buyer) showed up.

Shane was not the buyer. They came from the other direction. His kind words were based on previous interactions. Shane's a good guy. Buyers were also.
It was good to see you and talk for a few minutes.
I hadn't been to One Well before, but that worked out being a great place to transfer the game.
You don't really think "family friendly brewpub", but that's it. I gotta get back up there.

#5754 4 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Insane, did you buy that STARS pin? I was IN One Well when you picked it up then. RCA1 and I talked in the parking lot before you (or the buyer) showed up.

Nope, wasn't me.

#5755 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Shane was not the buyer. They came from the other direction. His kind words were based on previous interactions. Shane's a good guy. Buyers were also.
It was good to see you and talk for a few minutes.
I hadn't been to One Well before, but that worked out being a great place to transfer the game.
You don't really think "family friendly brewpub", but that's it. I gotta get back up there.

AHHHHH! Whooooops. Agreed that Shane is awesome too!

#5756 4 years ago

I just listed an I500 for trade. I could bring it up to our lake house that's on the Michigan border this weekend if a trade is worked out, here's the link
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84465

#5758 4 years ago

btw big ups to my michigan peeps. i love you all!!! expo bound anyone?

#5759 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

btw big ups to my michigan peeps. i love you all!!! expo bound anyone?

Unless my schedule changes I won't be there for certain as I have a family matter to attend to that week.

#5760 4 years ago

I have a semi-project Data East Jurassic Park for sale, everything is there. T-Rex issues with left/right. Its dirty and, was is home for last 15 years or so and never been cleaned. I just dont have time right now to get to it and would just like it out of the way for now. If it dont sell I will get to it in the next month or 2 and have it for sale working 100%.

T-Rex Issues left/right
GI Connector needs replaced
Needs Cleaned

$2500 or possible trades

#5761 4 years ago

Looking to pick up a Whitewater, LOTR, ES, FH, Sorcerer, or High Speed, any condition. I have a very nice Black Hole for possible trade or sale. Feel free to send me a PM. Happy Friday all!

#5762 4 years ago

Message me for trade offers!

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought new in box about 4 or 5 months ago. plays 100 percent. Little bubbling by the lower drop target super jackpot area and by the left slingshot, as shown is pics. Looking to ...”
2019-09-15
West Bloomfield Township, MI
Trade
Archived after: 63 days
Viewed: 834 times

#5763 4 years ago

Posted Black Hole on the Marketplace.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

#5764 4 years ago

Dealers choice, same owner the last 40 years, but game is untested and will probably need a good going over. $400

John

#5765 4 years ago

I have a nice players condition High Speed 2 Getaway for sale. Playfield is really decent, everything working (except beacon motor missing), no credit dot error. Has Donut Heaven mod... no trades just cash sale $3200.00...PM or call me if you would like it.

Here is the Pinside ad

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a nice playing High Speed 2 Getaway machine. Everything is working on the machine, plays great. Also have the donut heaven mod installed. It's missing the topper m...”
2019-09-20
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 425 times
Contributed to Pinside

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery
231‐740‐8575

#5766 4 years ago

Non-working Star Pool, $150 firm. Cabinet art pretty rough but still visible enough to make stencils or touch up, backglass missing some ink near bottom (either flaked/bubbled off or scraped) and someone taped that part of the backside and painted gray so ball-in-play numbers not visible and gray appears from front in those areas, otherwise backglass pretty decent, playfield has some touchup and some planking. Coin door has nothing on the inside (this wouldn’t render it non-playable, I have another Star Pool, and it works with the coin door Jones plug unplugged), no lock on the coin door and no back cover. Missing one fuse. Otherwise I think it’s pretty much complete. It would probably make a nice winter project. I’d rather not go through it just to sell it for more, I’ve got other projects in the pipeline. It’s in my garage for easy access. Please shoot me a PM if interested.

#5767 4 years ago

Star Trek Pro home used only. I am the second owner. Less than 400 total games played. Game is like new, Aurich art package installed. PM me for pics. $5000

Harlem Globetrotters players game. Playfield is pretty nice, has mylar, still a couple of wear spots though. Cabinet is faded and back glass is ok not great. Needs some work but a solid player. PM for pics $1000

#5768 4 years ago

Anyone have a Cyclone (1988) for sale? Working or non-working.

#5769 4 years ago

I have the following games to trade for a pinball

All dedicated working otherwise noted

Nba jam 4 player
Dk junior
Space invaders deluxe —- needs board work
Super pac man

Looking for a dmd or sys 11
Open to premier sys 3

Pm me in Ohio

#5771 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Spider-man vault addition.”
2019-09-19
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 552 times

#5772 4 years ago

Dayhuff party coming up. Great place to deliver your game and enjoy a day of pinball.

#5773 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game. Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Game is in great shape. Please review all pictures to determine condition if...”
2019-11-04
Richfield, MI
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 698 times

#5774 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Simpsons Pinball Party

New!

Fully shopped/refurbished “Aright I am really on the fence about selling this game.

Very nice Simpson’s Pinball Party Machine. Could be Home Use Only but I don’t have any paper work to prove it. Game i...”

15 hours ago

Richfield, MI

6,500 (OBO)

pacman11

Choggard pricing returns

#5775 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Choggard pricing returns

Can we get the mods to change his name from pacman11 back to Choggard. Go back to your own scammer for sale thred you started years ago.

#5776 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

Can we get the mods to change his name from pacman11 back to Choggard. Go back to your own scammer for sale thread you started years ago.

Now he is trying to peddle his wears in the Indiana thread too.

#5777 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Now he is trying to peddle his wears in the Indiana thread too.

And Chicago thread as well.

#5779 4 years ago

Looking for a spuds neon
Original

Will travel for it

#5780 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Choggard pricing returns

Super on the fence about it though so here is a crazy high price. I just think to myself, you don’t need to be on the fence because it’s not selling.

Also, 5 great pictures to determine condition from the infamous choggard.

#5781 4 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Also, 5 great pictures to determine condition from the infamous choggard.

He could have taken the pictures from someone else’s ad

#5782 4 years ago

CPR Bronze Centaur Playfield $800 OBO

#5783 4 years ago
Quoted from HemiOrange09:

I have a nice players condition High Speed 2 Getaway for sale. Playfield is really decent, everything working (except beacon motor missing), no credit dot error. Has Donut Heaven mod... no trades just cash sale $3200.00...PM or call me if you would like it.

Lowed this machine $100.00... also I can take to Chicago Expo if needed for pickup.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#5784 4 years ago

Dealers Choice, one owner the last forty years but the game has not been tested. $375 or pick it up at the party on November 2nd for $350.

John

#5785 4 years ago

Star Pool project still available, $150.

#5786 4 years ago

Anyone in the market for a DE JP, Dr Dude or Gameshow?

#5787 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Anyone in the market for a DE JP, Dr Dude or Gameshow?

Maybe, how much?

#5789 4 years ago

Hey everybody. Question. A bbh popped up on Facebook and even though I’m downsizing, that’s the one game that I’ve always regretted selling. Long story short, what is the best way to protect myself so that when I send my money I either get a game or my money back? Ed

#5790 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Hey everybody. Question. A bbh popped up on Facebook and even though I’m downsizing, that’s the one game that I’ve always regretted selling. Long story short, what is the best way to protect myself so that when I send my money I either get a game or my money back? Ed

Read vid1900's forum. He talks about using escrow.com. I haven't used it though.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/how-to-not-get-ripped-off-in-pinball-vids-guide/page/8#post-4751459

#5791 4 years ago

Cash on the glass

Quoted from edwinpblue:

#5792 4 years ago

Very nice Haunted house for TRADE.
I've owned this 20 years. Smoke free home, game well kept. original Back glass looks minty fresh.
This past year I installed new rubber, all new drop targets for upper and basement play fields. All new pop bumper assemblies with new rings, bodies, caps, skirts and mylar rings. frosted white led and normal cool white. New double wide posts. Red led in single hollow posts upper left play field. New power supply, new driver pcb, new main capacitor for bottom of cabinet. The game was gone through from head to toe. all switches cleaned and gaped properly, basement upkicker all rebuilt with new coil and parts. New shooter rod springs, new leg levelers and i'm sure i'm missing stuff.
its very nice. Nice cabinet as well.
seeing what trades are out there. Better be something good. this is well worthy. message me

#5793 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

How many miles one way is the pin from you?

#5794 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

man the good ole days when new sterns were 3500 new. bbh, family guy, potc, spidey, wof, etc all $3,500 new. The jump came when iron man came about, then it jumped like 4 titles in a row.
i like bbh as well, be careful of that elk that can drag and put swipe marks on the playfield. Also, the auto plungers have very bad issues not working correct.
make sure those are ok with your game search and make sure its not priced used like a current stern modern game used price.
They cost 2 grand more these days compared to bbh days.

#5795 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

How many miles one way is the pin from you?

Saginaw to Tulsa... basically a Saturday/Sunday

#5796 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

You’re better if with a road trip that PayPal Friends and Family, wire transfer, etc.

#5797 4 years ago

Thats a nice bbh and the price is good.my friend sold one last year for 4400. I'd spend the extra and go with escrow.com to protect yourself.

#5798 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Looks like that guy has sold a few pins recently. You can see if he has those buyers to use as a reference. With how many he has sold I’m sure one was sold to a enthusiast most know. You can see how they paid him and validate he is a legit guy.

Personally, I’ve always done PayPal friends and family after validating them in the pinball community

#5799 4 years ago

I just listed my TSPP

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The Simpsons Party Pinball (TSPP) HUO This game is Home Use Only with low plays. The game looks so nice my wife actually let me keep it in the living room! The pictures speak for ...”
2019-09-20
Flint, MI
6,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 498 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5800 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Game is marked sold. Are you picking it up this weekend?

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.