(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,510 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 191.
#5651 4 years ago

I'll be in Michigan this weekend if anyone is looking for a rare playfield kit. Open to offers and seems like a great one to have taken to Ron Kruzman to be perfected.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Don’t know where to start on this one as it is ultra rare, and also a bit controversial. This is a Miss World retheme kit that fits a Bally Kiss pinball machine. It depicts nude ...”
2019-08-08
Lafayette, IN
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 1055 times

#5652 4 years ago

I'm going to be posting my Stern Star Trek Pro (Refinery done by Steve) up shortly, but wanted to throw it out here first. Blue sparkle powder coat, led lighting kit w/dimmer, aftermarket headphone jack, undercab lighting, star trek insignia pop bumper caps, colorDMD, and star trek insignia speaker grills with sync'd RGB lighting effects, just to name some items. $5500 OBO. Pics available on request for now until I get it up on the marketplace if folks here have any interest.

Thanks!

#5653 4 years ago

All original, completely restored...

#5655 4 years ago

Wow you have already been warned about spamming pinside and given a 7 day ban. Then you come back and do it 3 more times.
I've reported this to robin again. Hope we dont see you on this site anymore.

#5656 4 years ago

HUO, MINT X-MEN LE

#5658 4 years ago

Just posted a couple of games for sale...

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Bride of Pinbot. It has a brand new center ramp, new posts, LEDs, etc. Please review all pictures to determine condition. If you need more detailed pictures let me know. ...”
2019-08-09
Kearsley, MI
3,999 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 371 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hurricane Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Freshly shopped and cleaned Hurricane for sale or trade. New balls New posts New rubbers Cleaned ramps Cleaned all plastics Premium LEDs added to GI of game Please review picture...”
2019-08-05
Kearsley, MI
2,499 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 182 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5659 4 years ago

Damn those some Choggard like prices

#5660 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hope those come with silverspinners.

#5661 4 years ago

Who is the scammer you guys mention? Think he posted in a few other spots and want to be sure.

#5662 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I wish I could filter out choggard pins on Craigslist. They flood the pages, are over priced and magically change locations.

#5663 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Wonder why lol.

#5664 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Who is the scammer you guys mention? Think he posted in a few other spots and want to be sure.

Pacman11

#5665 4 years ago

I didn’t realize that he had gotten an account back after he was ‘outed’ for having multiple accounts 4 or 5 years ago...

#5666 4 years ago

So if he is a scammer why is he posting on here? I hope everyone is on to him.

#5667 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

So if he is a scammer why is he posting on here? I hope everyone is on to him.

Good question

#5668 4 years ago

The title of the thread clearly say Non-Scammer. Jesh...some people.

#5669 4 years ago

But shouldn't mods be blocking a known scammer? Thought they would lock his account.

#5670 4 years ago

I just added a Demolition Man and a Judge Dredd to the Marketplace (just sold my Earthshaker and Road Show in the last week). Both pins located at my home in Grand Blanc. Moving and must sell!

#5671 4 years ago

I'll be listing Metallica Pro soon once I get some pics. Purchased NIB and has been at our location since. $4,300

#5672 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

I'll be listing Metallica Pro soon once I get some pics. Purchased NIB and has been at our location since. $4,300

My wife and I played this pin last week while we were up there. It's in real good shape and plays well. Everything functions correctly.

#5673 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

My wife and I played this pin last week while we were up there. It's in real good shape and plays well. Everything functions correctly.

Thanks for stopping in, and the comments!

#5676 4 years ago

DE Star Wars project game. $2300
Hi Score Pool, working game. $450
Dealers Choice, untested game. $450
Mata Hari, untested but does have a Repair Connection MPU and power supply was rebuilt. Playfield has major wear and would be perfect for a playfield swap. $700

John

#5677 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

DE Star Wars project game. $2300
Hi Score Pool, working game. $450
Dealers Choice, untested game. $450
Mata Hari, untested but does have a Repair Connection MPU and power supply was rebuilt. Playfield has major wear and would be perfect for a playfield swap. $700
John

If anyone wants Dayhuff’s Mata Hari I have a sweet lady death playfield and backglass that could go into it

#5678 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

If anyone wants Dayhuff’s Mata Hari I have a sweet lady death playfield and backglass that could go into it

Price?

#5679 4 years ago

Picked up a Game Plan Old Coney Island if anyone was interested to trade for another project. It will need a new MPU as the one in the game is toast battery leaked, full disclose they are near impossible to find. Message me for pics, backglass is close to perfect very little ware cab is also in solid condition.

#5680 4 years ago

Anyone have a whitewater for sale or trade? Looking for any condition, projects are fine. Pm me if ya do
Thx

#5681 4 years ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Wow! What an ass-hat. Someone should kick this dudes ass.

Nah, the mods just let him hang around.

#5682 4 years ago

Buddy of mine here in town has a nice Bride of Pinbot that he wants to either sell or trade for another game. He's interested in getting TSPP and or Funhouse or something else along those lines plus or minus cash. To sell it outright he's looking for $4K. Trying to keep it semi local in the Michigan area is possible. No shipping. The boards are clean with the battery's mounted off the CPU, new rottendog displays. Game was shopped within the last two years and plays great. I think it has some LED's but I can't remember exactly. Nice cabinet.....etc.
Any questions let me know.
Thanks
John

#5683 4 years ago

Anyway thanks for the heads up. Obviously not part of this group being in AK, but that also means I will prob be looking to ship in games at some point. Good to know who not to trust. Good luck with this thread. Wish we had something similar here, just not enough collectors or games here.

#5684 4 years ago

#5685 4 years ago

Always got cash burning in my pocket for Catacomb, Big Game, Cheetah

#5686 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I gotta killer cheetah boss, only would consider trades though. (Unless if $$$ is crazy). Ideally looking for other tough to find titles.

#5687 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

A friend of mine has a catacomb, but he is retail

#5688 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

If Flight 2000 is on your list I may end up parting with the one I have. I like the game but low on space.

#5689 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

If Flight 2000 is on your list...

It's not, but appreciate it.

#5690 4 years ago

These have all been or are on location at The Pyramid Scheme:

STAR WARS PREMIUM $6200
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83586

X-MEN LE WOLVERINE $5000
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/83448

ALICE COOPER’S NIGHTMARE CASTLE #80 $6900
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82663

#5691 4 years ago

Putting our DE GNR up for sale this weekend, $6,500 in Traverse City

#5692 4 years ago

I need to reduce my collection to make room for another title, so putting my really nice Sky Jump up for sale. This machine spent almost 40 years in the homes of one family and is a great example of a Gottlieb wedge head. Asking $1,500, but open to offers.

#5693 4 years ago

HUO Star Wars premium 6600
Black knight original 1800 (has speech issue)
Twilight zone some mods very nice 6500
Aerosmith premium 6350
Game of thrones pro 5000
Kiss premium 6600
The walking dead premium 6500
Spider-Man vault 5900
Star Trek premium 6600

#5694 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Still looking for a Harlem Globetrotters within driving distance of me. Or possibly some other Bally game from that era like Evel Knievel SS., Eight Ball, .....let me know what you have.
Thanks,
John

I've got a Harlem in Cleveland but mainly looking to trade right now...not sure if that interests you...

#5695 4 years ago

Original owner HUO Tron Pro FT. 3D translight. Lighted ramp mod, Hallmark light cycles. Perfect playfield. US machine with double coin slots (purchased from Trent). PM for pics.

#5696 4 years ago
Quoted from grantopia:

I've got a Harlem in Cleveland but mainly looking to trade right now...not sure if that interests you...

Thanks but it's no longer needed.

John

#5697 4 years ago

Still looking for a few want list items.

Avengers (Hulk) LE
Metallica
Deadpool

Not looking for NIB, looking for a game that’s been maintained, and modded.

I am looking for a 3-4 hour drive from Michigan *TOPS*! Must see and play before buying and will not ship.

#5698 4 years ago

I got a working Hi-Score Pool and a Dealers Choice.
$400 each.

Also a DE Star Wars working project game. $2300

John

#5699 4 years ago

Anyone looking for a Seawitch? I'm coming up to Michigan this weekend if that helps. $3500 obo Shopped out, everything rebuilt, flippers, drops, pops, spinner...new drop targets, new plastics, new backglass, new flipper bats.

#5700 4 years ago

Star wars pro with death star topper, super bands, etc

Iron maiden pro (huo low plays) 4900

Added over 5 years ago:

maiden still avail only.

There are 9,510 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/114?hl=pinaddikt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.