(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 190.
#5601 4 years ago

So I know there was a bit of a whine fest about people not in Michigan posting machines for sale here. Well I'm going to make it a compliment to you folks because I think Americans appreciate the beauty of EMs more then my countrymen. Selling a Bally Flip Flop and a Gottlieb Bronco. I was going to do a western themed room in my basement with these two but, no matter how hard one tries, one cannot enjoy playing pinball in a 6'1" ceiling height when one is 6'4". Garage has already spilled into the house so more grief from GF there is not an option. Both work fantastic and are a lot of fun
1300 US for both or I'll even bring them to Sarnia or Windsor for an extra 100. (I get raped if I bring them across, you dont)
I see I have to make an ad to upload pics...I'll post them on the Michigan FB page as I know FB. I'll have to read up on how to do it on Pinside tonight. The quick skinny...BG's are very nice, PF's not as nice. Waxed and new rubbers.

#5602 4 years ago

Was thinking of trading my Tales from the Crypt. Works & plays good. Pm me with what ya got, fine with projects and +/- $.

#5603 4 years ago

Looking for pins near MI (no shipping) -

Avengers LE Hulk
GHostbusters
SW (Stern or DE)
Deadpool
Batman 66 (used and reasonable)
CSI

Thanks

#5604 4 years ago

https://www.facebook.com/groups/21555991047/permalink/10156534604441048/?sfnsn=mo

Setting up a Wonka at the candy store. Anyone on the east side of Detroit looking to give it a try, it's down town Mount Clemens.

#5605 4 years ago

Anyone thinking of selling/trading a TNA in the Michigan area?

#5606 4 years ago

I have an almost fully populated Flash Gordon playfield w/harness available. My original plan was to use this with a Hardtop to build a nice playfield up. Since I haven't had any luck getting an actual Flash Gordon machine I'm just going to focus on my other projects and let this go. Just looking to get my money back on it. PM if interested.

#5607 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Funhouse or sell.

#5608 4 years ago

Looking to sell or trade for pin,prefer to add cash on my end but I'm open to offers.

Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 476 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5609 4 years ago

Thinking of selling my Lucy. What should I ask when I place my ad? 50 plays as new.

#5610 4 years ago

revenge from mars, all gone through and looks and plays superb.
new pop bumper assemblies, new rubber and a host of other things done to it.
very very clean.
$3400 ad up on pinside market with details.

Added over 5 years ago:

she is gone

#5611 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Thinking of selling my Lucy. What should I ask when I place my ad? 50 plays as new.

As someone who has been looking for one within a 4+/- hour drive and assuming it is relatively mod free, no ColorDMD for example, I'd say if you want to sell it quickly $6K, if you want to wait a little longer $6.5K and north of that if you're not in a hurry.

#5612 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

As someone who has been looking for one within a 4+/- hour drive and assuming it is relatively mod free, no ColorDMD for example, I'd say if you want to sell it quickly $6K, if you want to wait a little longer $6.5K and north of that if you're not in a hurry.

Mod free but I do have the helen package. 6500 is what I put it on mrpinball for. A couple of people emailed and said that I should be asking more. Thank you for the input.

#5613 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Mod free but I do have the helen package. 6500 is what I put it on mrpinball for. A couple of people emailed and said that I should be asking more. Thank you for the input.

Did they offer to buy it? If they weren't offering cash I'd value their feedback about as much as mine, which is to say with a grain of salt! One sold in Ohio recently for $6K, I inquired but it was gone by the time I was ready to pull the trigger and two others are sitting at $6,500 right now, one being in Ohio listed as OBO... I haven't been bold enough to offer that seller $6K yet .

#5614 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I would say $6500 is a good starting point for said machine.

#5615 4 years ago

I just sold my vault for $6400 with a shaker and Helen package....with 390 plays....their are people that want a pinball machine. And their are people that have the $$ money for pinball machine.......

#5616 4 years ago

I guess two machines that I’d do a partial trade for would be bbh or trs.

#5617 4 years ago
Quoted from roar:

Did they offer to buy it? If they weren't offering cash I'd value their feedback about as much as mine, which is to say with a grain of salt! One sold in Ohio recently for $6K, I inquired but it was gone by the time I was ready to pull the trigger and two others are sitting at $6,500 right now, one being in Ohio listed as OBO... I haven't been bold enough to offer that seller $6K yet .

Amen

#5618 4 years ago

Just out of curiosity, who is (are) the go-to guy(s) in Michigan for rebuilding boards?
Where is he/are they? Rates? Time frames?

#5619 4 years ago

I can highly recomend Gameroom Services New Baltimore Mi. 586-725-8032 Jerry has been fixing boards for a long time !

#5620 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Just out of curiosity, who is (are) the go-to guy(s) in Michigan for rebuilding boards?
Where is he/are they? Rates? Time frames?

Depends upon what boards you need rebuilt. Is there battery damage? If so how bad? Any prior repair work? If so was it quality work or a hack job?

I often have to start by stripping off most of the prior work then redo it correctly. It is a bit tiring to see all the through hole plating, pads, and traces that are pulled off or damaged.

#5621 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Depends upon what boards you need rebuilt. Is there battery damage? If so how bad? Any prior repair work? If so was it quality work or a hack job?
I often have to start by stripping off most of the prior work then redo it correctly. It is a bit tiring to see all the through hole plating, pads, and traces that are pulled off or damaged.

Certainly those are the relevant questions.
(I'm just looking for general info...for now, I'm sticking with Williams systems 3-11 and trying to avoid ugly looking corrosion)

#5622 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Certainly those are the relevant questions.
(I'm just looking for general info...for now, I'm sticking with Williams systems 3-11 and trying to avoid ugly looking corrosion)

I have done a bunch of Williams boards and have a test fixture for the early sound boards system 7 and earlier. Primarily I stick with WPC and earlier solid state. Keep parts on hand for those as well as early Bally and Stern boards.

#5623 4 years ago

Star Wars premium HUO few mods 6600
Black knight limited sticker (Williams) 2000
Aerosmith premium 6350
Twilight zone some mods pretty nice 6500
Game of thrones pro 5000

#5624 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Took this in on a trade. Everything appears to work fine. Could use a good shop job. Has a scratch on the left side, and a couple bumps on the head.”
2019-08-01
Waterford Township, MI
3,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 477 times

#5625 4 years ago

Vacation starts tomorrow and I'll be jonesing to buy something new.$950 anyone? I'll help load and take the heavy side lol.

Other - For Sale
“Home edition without coin slots Cash or pinball trades,I can add cash.pretty open to titles but prefer to stay under 3k.”
2019-07-26
Monroe, MI
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 476 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5626 4 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales, Ripley's, Roadshow or many others. What do you have under 3,500?

#5627 4 years ago

I have a working operation wolf (arcade) for $250

#5628 4 years ago

Anyone look at that Harlem Globetrotters on CL in West Bloomfiled? I tried dealing with the guy but was a real pain in the ass.

#5629 4 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Anyone look at that Harlem Globetrotters on CL in West Bloomfiled? I tried dealing with the guy but was a real pain in the ass.

He sounds like a real winner. And he's great with pictures...

#5630 4 years ago

Jbleon1986 anybody familiar with this guy? He offered 6k for my Lucy and I said no. He then said that he was going to take my mom out to dinner, fuck her and never call her again. I took screen shots of the text and his pinside mail to me tying the numbers together. I would attach them here but it says images are disabled on this sub-forum.

#5631 4 years ago

Sounds like you need to start a new thread with that.

#5632 4 years ago

Probably but since he was a local pinsider, I felt others should know... who knows... maybe somebody hacked his account. Anyways, I guess if nothing else, a) I won’t take $6,000 and 2) it is still available...

#5633 4 years ago

Man, this guy is playing hardball!

#5634 4 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

jbleon1986 anybody familiar with this guy? He offered 6k for my Lucy and I said no. He then said that he was going to take my mom out to dinner, fuck her and never call her again. My address is 605 N Miller Rd in Saginaw (48609) if he wants to discuss his dating habits in person. I took screen shots of the text and his pinside mail to me tying the numbers together. I would attach them here but it says images are disabled on this sub-forum.

He sounds nice.

#5635 4 years ago

A real charmer too!

#5636 4 years ago

Considering putting my huo afm se up for trade. It’s got the full Cliffy set and a few other goodies. Mainly interested in a Deadpool premium

Added over 5 years ago:

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Huo Attack from Mars SE. game has full Cliffy set installed, titan uv rubbers and post sleeves, set of neon green plastic protectors (not installed) and mirror blades. The SE model...”
2019-08-07
Saginaw, MI
Trade
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 369 times

#5637 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “All boards are brand new except the sound board. New magnet board and magnets work. New legs and has a replacement golden ticket Mylar I have not replaced yet. One broken plastic o...”
2019-08-04
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 491 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5638 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Spider-man vault addition.”
2019-09-19
Grass Lake Charter Township, MI
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 552 times

#5639 4 years ago

Looking for a whitewater. I can pay cash or offer up games/parts in trade +/- $. Does not have to be nice or working.
Pm me with what you have
Thx

#5640 4 years ago

Four more just come in.

Capt. Fantastic
Hi-Score Pool
Mata Hari
Dealers Choice

More information to come or email and we can talk privately.
Thanks,
John

#5641 4 years ago

Fs. HUO iron maiden pro. Just over 300 plays. In my living room since day 1. Check the pinside ad.

#5642 4 years ago

AFMR Special edition. HUO. Perfect. $6500. Has shaker motor.

#5643 4 years ago

Looking for a Hot Tip EM, cash or potentially trade. Please shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks.

Added over 5 years ago:

UPDATE: I got a Hot Tip EM

#5644 4 years ago

DE Star Wars project game. It does work but is missing a couple of things and has cabinet cosmetic issues

John

#5645 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

DE Star Wars project game. It does work but is missing a couple of things and has cabinet cosmetic issues
John

How much?

#5646 4 years ago

pm sent on DE star wars

#5647 4 years ago

Figured someone up here may be interested in this playfield kit I have for a Geiger Space Rider, its a retheme kit that fits a Harlem Globetrotters. I'm taking the backglass to BGresto so it can be reproduced. Didn't know how to price it because of its rarity, and I'm totally open to offers.

Parts - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “I have a NOS Geiger Space Rider conversion kit for Harlem Globetrotters. It includes a NOS playfield & plastic set (missing slingshots). It is hard to find much info on this ga...”
2019-08-12
Lafayette, IN
1,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 88 days
Viewed: 858 times

#5648 4 years ago

All email reply's sent on the DE Star Wars.
Thanks,
John

#5649 4 years ago

I have a Williams Hyperball and Fun Fest thinking of selling to make room. Both are in good working condition. PM if interested in these games.

#5650 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

All email reply's sent on the DE Star Wars.
Thanks,
John

Still available, $2500 obo.

John

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.