(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 190.
#5551 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Classic Bally or Sterns in Michigan? Kinda got room for another

There is always room for another...always

#5552 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Classic Bally or Sterns in Michigan? Kinda got room for another

I know...

#5553 4 years ago
Quoted from KingBW:

Usually Pinside Moderators get involved with reminding people about the Regional for sale thread rules (boundaries are stated in the thread title)

What if I post? Different country but I am only 5 minutes outside Detroit? Let me in the club! LOL

#5554 4 years ago

Everyone knows about the pinball tunnels under the river....

#5555 4 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

What if I post? Different country but I am only 5 minutes outside Detroit? Let me in the club! LOL

Hey y'all stay south where you belong!

#5556 4 years ago

Damn wildlings need to stay north of the wall! You know nothing Jon snew!

#5557 4 years ago
Quoted from TwoHeartedMale:

Damn wildlings need to stay north of the wall! You know nothing Jon snew!

You mean south, Detroit is north of Ontario

#5558 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I purchased this Walking Dead Pro NIB in March 2016. I've enjoyed it for 3 years, but I only have room for one machine in the house, and I'm ready for a change! Cash only, please....”
2019-06-10
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 709 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5560 4 years ago

Meteor for sale $1100 FIRM. Has led's and is 100% working.

#5561 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Meteor for sale $1100 FIRM. Has led's and is 100% working.

Meteor is a great game! I have some new covers I designed for the Stern coin door to fix the way those lights on the coin door shine up through the playfield. Definitely helps on that machine and whoever buys it may want a set.

#5563 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Last Action Hero Nice looking game. Playfield is in good shape. Cleaned and waxed. Installed LEDs and hole protectors. Orange titans with blue posts. Rebuilt flippers. Cabinet is ...”
2019-06-22
Waterford Township, MI
2,650 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 402 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5564 4 years ago

Any leads on a project Space Shuttle or project Flash Gordon?

#5565 4 years ago

I've been on the lookout for a Flash Gordon too. Nothing local has turned up. I was going to make an 8 hour drive (each way) to get one but the seller sold it while I was making the driving arrangements. At this point I'd consider just about any project Flash Gordon even if it is missing parts. I have some code changes I'd like to try but no reason to do so without an actual machine to work with....

When reading about the game it seems that a lot were made so you'd think they would come up more often.

#5566 4 years ago

will be selling my wcs94 and rocky and Bullwinkle, both play great. have cliffys for the wcs but not installed yet. will be asking $3400 obo for wcs94 and $3000 for r&b but if someone wanted both could make a package deal. will post pictures tonight when I get home.

#5567 4 years ago

There’s a working project Flash Gordon for sale in Lake Saint Louis, MO for $1,500. It’s on Facebook Marketplace.

#5568 4 years ago

Yes. Been talking with him trying to make arrangements to get it.....

#5570 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Yes. Been talking with him trying to make arrangements to get it.....

I’m going there in two weeks to pick up a game let me know if I can be of assistance.

#5571 4 years ago

Star Wars premium 6700. Has pinstadium, light up speakers etc.

#5572 4 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

I’m going there in two weeks to pick up a game let me know if I can be of assistance.

Same with me.
I make regular runs from KC to thru STL and up to Chicago.
I'm more than willing to haul a machine for someone if it fits into my schedule.

#5573 4 years ago

I have a line on a working Gottieb Buck Rogers....not really interested in the title as a long term addition.

I don't really know anything about Gottiebs other than "never buy a Gottlieb"

What are the pitfalls? What to look for?
It has some wear that was not apparent on the photo.
Backgalss ok.
Have inquired about boards but have not heard back.
Owner has keys.
Curious about price for a "project" (which I assume this is) and what a decent copy of the game would go for.

#5574 4 years ago

You said it yourself.
Never buy Gottlieb

Must be all the grounding mods.

#5575 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

I have a line on a working Gottieb Buck Rogers....not really interested in the title as a long term addition.
Backgalss ok.
Owner has keys.
Curious about price for a "project" (which I assume this is) and what a decent copy of the game would go for.

I'd look for battery damage on the main board. If it isn't too bad it should be repairable. As long as the custom spider chips are ok then the rest can be fixed. Ground mods from each board to ground are a must. You'll also need to check the power board for broken solder joints at the header pins. I rebuilt one a while ago and it was solid after that.

#5576 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Scared Stiff Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Scared Stiff in perfect working condition. Playfield is great with no major wear areas. Cabinet has a few scraps but is solid. Some LED's done right. A few tasteful mods ...”
2019-07-03
Livonia, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 947 times

Created a for sale ad for my Scared Stiff. Will entertain trades as well but if you are offering a trade and you place a crazy value on your machine my response will be "ok then sell it for that price and use that cash to buy mine "

#5577 4 years ago
Quoted from ss-pinball:

Backgalss ok.
Owner has keys.

It’s an $800 game in nice cosmetic condition and fully working. Pinwiki details the different bullet proofing that each generation of games need done (all manufacturers).
http://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Gottlieb_System_1#Problems_and_Solutions

#5578 4 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

will be selling my wcs94 and rocky and Bullwinkle, both play great. have cliffys for the wcs but not installed yet. will be asking $3400 obo for wcs94 and $3000 for r&b but if someone wanted both could make a package deal. will post pictures tonight when I get home.

The package deal would be $5600 if anyone is interested.

#5579 4 years ago

Just listed a like new Game Gate Hyperspin multicade cabinet. Price is $2500 OBO, open to trades + / - cash for pins.

Other - For Sale
“I'm listing my Gate Gate Hyperspin multicade. I would consider this one of the best prebuilt multicades on the market. Comes with a 32" display, LED track ball, and thousands upon ...”
2020-02-14
Harrison Township, MI
Archived after: 124 days
Viewed: 655 times

Added over 5 years ago:

Price lowered $500 to $2000 firm.

#5580 4 years ago

I need help moving again. We live in Central Lake and need help moving to East Jordan in the country about 10 miles away. I have a 15 piece arcade in basement that has to come upstairs. Machines will be broke down heads off, legs off, balls out. We also have a 3 bedroom house full of stuff as well. I will have a 26ft uhaul and trailer with dollys. I need a 4 person crew of strong people on July 18th for the day. I can trade a Spy Hunter pinball in nice working LED condition or preferably cash.
Thanks Wes

#5581 4 years ago

Probably putting my Night Rider and Space Station on the chopping block. Pics this weekend.

#5582 4 years ago

Space Station up for grabs. 10 min from Metro Airport.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice Space Station for sale, color matching insert leds except for the orange arrows in the middle of the playfield, a little too flashy for my liking there. GI has incandescent #4...”
2019-07-06
Belleville, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 347 times

#5583 4 years ago

Thinking of letting my cocktails go but not sure I can pull the trigger.....

#5584 4 years ago

Selling: Bally Flip Flop! $925 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81699
Located in Chesterfield mi

#5585 4 years ago

My Transformers LE has sold.
Games I'm currently looking to buy: Austin Powers, AC/DC Pro, Iron Man, Stern Star Trek and Game of Thrones Pro.

And yes, I'm willing to drive several hours for the right game at the right price.

Thanks!

#5586 4 years ago

I'd like to clear out a lot of my extra pinball parts I have collected over the years. It's hard to throw things out when they can be useful to others. Partial list of what is available:

1. Stern Spiderman used playfield
2. Addams Family used playfield
3. Addams Family Mirco Playfield
4. TOTAN lower cabinet with MB head. Comes with new non-ribbed legs, bolts, and corner brackets
5. ES lower cabinet wiring harness
6. ES transformer
7. ES head hinges
8. ES drop target assembly
9. NBAFB backboard plastic (used, not perfect)
10. Two DMDs, one with heavy Spiderman burn but works perfectly. Another that is humming but all segments are lighting up fine
11. TZ cabinet
12. Lockdown bar receiver
13. Multiple lockdown bars
14. WPC power box (empty)
15. Time Warp pop bumper caps

Pictures of some items here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81735

I will trade for console games (I prefer items from the NES/SNES era) or other arcade parts. I could really use a 19" Dynamo cabinet for an arcade build I want to do.

#5587 4 years ago

Selling my Ruby Red Wizard of Oz. Open to trades as well Also would consider selling/trading my Tales from the crypt

#5588 4 years ago

#5590 4 years ago

I need a system 11B mpu. Tried rottendog but it was DOA. Anyone have a working one for sale?

#5591 4 years ago

Going to sell my Monster Bash Remake special edition, been on location for 6 months. Cleaned and maintained weekly. $6800. Travel to Michigan often as far north as Grand Rapids is anyone is interested.

#5592 4 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

I need a system 11B mpu. Tried rottendog but it was DOA. Anyone have a working one for sale?

Do you have an original? I do repairs and may be able to revive it. What game is it in?

#5593 4 years ago

Looking for a DE Star Wars cabinet that's better then the project game I've got sitting here. Let me know.
Thanks
John

#5594 4 years ago

Listed my Beat the Clock in the marketplace- $1,800 Rare game, only 500 made- I took it to PATZ in 2018

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/82141

#5595 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Do you have an original? I do repairs and may be able to revive it. What game is it in?

Its jokerz and Its on location so I can't pull the original.

#5596 4 years ago

Players games for sale!

F-14 Tomcat: $1600
Breakshot (crummy repro bg, rebuilt head, line out on DMD, plays 100%): $1600
Sing Along: $700

#5597 4 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

Players games for sale!
F-14 Tomcat: $1600
Breakshot (crummy repro bg, rebuilt head, line out on DMD, plays 100%): $1600
Sing Along: $700

Sing along is beautiful.

#5598 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Sing along is beautiful.

Thank you - I agree! I love looking at it. Everything about that game makes me smile.

#5599 4 years ago

i have a WIPE OUT for trade. just went through it fully.
new shooter rod, new rubber, Frosted white 2md lamps, new balls, play field all shopped properly. works great.
message me with what ya got.
pinside ad here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/81964

#5600 4 years ago

Star Wars premium - $6500 (some mods pinstadium etc)
Twilight zone, faded reds on cabinet. Nice playfield. - $6500
Aerosmith premium - $6500
Game of thrones - $5000
Batman 66 - $6750
Black knight nice playfield and cab and BG - $2200

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/112 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.