(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,507 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 14 minutes ago by marcand
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 191.
#5451 4 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Machine - For Sale

The Sopranos

Fully shopped/refurbished “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”

20 days ago

Burton, MI

4,250 (OBO)

pacman11

OMG!!! You are the Choggard aren’t you? Why did you start this account before you deleted Choggard?

Lol, Hi Cory! I see you have some positive reviews now (CJ) lol. Good! So, since you may no longer be a scammer you can post on this thread? If I am wrong let me know so I can publicly apologize.

#5452 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

OMG!!! You are the Choggard aren’t you? Why did you start this account before you deleted Choggard?
Lol, Hi Cory! I see you have some positive reviews now (CJ) lol. Good! So, since you may no longer be a scammer you can post on this thread? If I am wrong let me know so I can publicly apologize.

I always assumed pacman11 was choggard too. I'd like to be wrong, but then again...this thread was created for a reason.

#5453 4 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

I always assumed pacman11 was choggard too. I'd like to be wrong, but then again...this thread was created for a reason.

Yep, it is.

#5454 4 years ago

Knew would resurface. Inspect inspect inspect inspect and try out everything imaginable before handing over funds. I know a few people that were burned buy Ch in the past. Won't type out name due to principle.

#5455 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

Yea I thought he was banned from this site (pacman11), not only was he called out numerous times for scamming (this is why there is this non scammer title for thred) he was caught price pumping his own for sale adds with a second account, I guess its ok for him to start a third account and quietly post games for sale again.

#5456 4 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

I guess its ok for him to start a third account

Wait. Doesn't everyone have three or four accounts, you know, just in case?

#5457 4 years ago

Definitely Choggard

#5458 4 years ago

At one point I almost bought a game from him but missed out. Sounds like that was probably a good thing after reading these posts...

#5459 4 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Wait. Doesn't everyone have three or four accounts, you know, just in case?

God, I hope not.

#5460 4 years ago

Price reduction

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Price reduction: $5,900. Cash only. AFMr SE w/ shaker motor. Also has atomic blaster mod added. Great machine. Just over 1,000 plays. Additional pictures available if needed. Thank...”
2019-06-01
Detroit, MI
5,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5461 4 years ago
Quoted from Atrain:

Price reduction

Machine - For Sale

Attack From Mars (Remake - Special)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Price reduction: $5,900. Cash only. AFMr SE w/ shaker motor. Also has atomic blaster mod added. Great machine. Just over 1,000 plays. Additional pictures available if needed. Thank...”

30 minutes ago

Detroit, MI

5,900 (Firm)

Atrain

#5462 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Anyone happen to have a project Flash Gordon packed away? I'm interested in buying one to rebuild. Doesn't need to work or be complete. If you have one or can help send a PM. Could purchase outright or or do a bit or trading if you need board work done.

i see your ad on craigslist daily. stop. i keep hoping its one for sale when i see your flash gordon"picture"...lol

#5463 4 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

i see your ad on craigslist daily. stop. i keep hoping its one for sale when i see your flash gordon"picture"...lol

Well, they made enough of those machines that there should be at least a few project games out there and expect there would be more than one so you could find one too if you want. If the ad on CL really bothers you then you can just hide it from view....

I am looking to fill in one spot and would really like to find Flash Gordon. A while back I wrote some custom code for BlackJack and after playing Flash Gordon at PATZ was thinking of ways to add Multiball and how it could work. If I get my own Flash Gordon then maybe I can make that happen and have an alternate set of code for those that want it.

Actually it would be cool to meet up with others in the area with a Flash Gordon to get more ideas on what code changes would be cool and eventually testers to verify the code works well.

#5464 4 years ago

Munsters pro back up for sale in the market.

#5465 4 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Well, they made enough of those machines that there should be at least a few project games out there and expect there would be more than one so you could find one too if you want. If the ad on CL really bothers you then you can just hide it from view....
I am looking to fill in one spot and would really like to find Flash Gordon. A while back I wrote some custom code for BlackJack and after playing Flash Gordon at PATZ was thinking of ways to add Multiball and how it could work. If I get my own Flash Gordon then maybe I can make that happen and have an alternate set of code for those that want it.
Actually it would be cool to meet up with others in the area with a Flash Gordon to get more ideas on what code changes would be cool and eventually testers to verify the code works well.

i was just teasing you. post away...lol. i just get excited thinking one is for sale when i see the c list email... hahahaha

#5466 4 years ago

One mile south of the Michigan border if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my Metallica monsters premium. It's one of the original run premiums and has the old style backbox. I've had it for a year and a half now. The goody bag is ...”
2020-03-19
Elkhart, IN
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 79 days
Viewed: 2302 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5467 4 years ago

I am looking for an AFM LE if anyone is thinking about selling one

#5468 4 years ago

I am new to pinside & basically so out of playing pinball that you could consider me a beginner. You can look at "my story" post once it is reviewed and released, but I played "back in the 'EM' day when I was a kid. I am now looking for a working EM for the man-cave. At least, that is what I think I want.

I've been "lurking" and learning. I read the "what would you but for $1,500" thread"

Here is what I think I will do for now, buy a older, working EM, like a classic Gottlieb Wedgehead (even though I didn't particularly like the smaller flippers, drains and short play (when I was a paying customer). Or not a Wedge/small flipper (Sell me something else or sell me on a different approach.)

My idea is that this approach not only allows me to limit my investment in the hobby, for now, as I grow into it. I plan on going to an arcade or venue that has a SS, DMD machine and work on my skills, which are poor, for now. (face it, the arcades and bar pins will drain my $$ too.) Once "get bored" with the machine I buy, I will then sell it (If I can sell it, lower investment could lower my potential loss too) I will then upgrade to the next "level"/mode/era of pinball machine, and repeat until my skills and interest build more which will justify a killer contemporary contraption.

Besides, I currently only have room for one machine.

So, does anyone have a older EM that fits the bill in their collection that they could sell off to the new guy?? What "non-scammer" Michigan machine someone might part with to a potential buyer?

For example, I saw a post a little ways back where pinsider amkoefer had some pins they were thinking of selling (an Atlantis) but, it isn't listed in the Marketplace. There is a local "Groovy" Gottlieb pin I am going to look at soon.

Just throwing it out there. Maybe I will change my mind and just go for a different pin. There is a Aztec on Craigslist over in Kimball, MI by John at Pops Coin Op, has anyone dealt with that seller before?

Thanks for your time and attention

#5469 4 years ago
Quoted from RonPac:

I am new to pinside & basically so out of playing pinball that you could consider me a beginner. You can look at "my story" post once it is reviewed and released, but I played "back in the 'EM' day when I was a kid. I am now looking for a working EM for the man-cave. At least, that is what I think I want.
I've been "lurking" and learning. I read the "what would you but for $1,500" thread"
Here is what I think I will do for now, buy a older, working EM, like a classic Gottlieb Wedgehead (even though I didn't particularly like the smaller flippers, drains and short play (when I was a paying customer). Or not a Wedge/small flipper (Sell me something else or sell me on a different approach.)
My idea is that this approach not only allows me to limit my investment in the hobby, for now, as I grow into it. I plan on going to an arcade or venue that has a SS, DMD machine and work on my skills, which are poor, for now. (face it, the arcades and bar pins will drain my $$ too.) Once "get bored" with the machine I buy, I will then sell it (If I can sell it, lower investment could lower my potential loss too) I will then upgrade to the next "level"/mode/era of pinball machine, and repeat until my skills and interest build more which will justify a killer contemporary contraption.
So, does anyone have a older EM that fits the bill in their collection that they could sell off to the new guy?? What "non-scammer" Michigan machine someone might part with to a potential buyer?
For example, I saw a post a little ways back where pinsider amkoefer had some pins they were thinking of selling (an Atlantis) but, it isn't listed in the Marketplace. There is a local "Groovy" Gottlieb pin I am going to look at soon.
Just throwing it out there. Maybe I will change my mind and just go for a different pin. There is a Aztec on Craigslist over in Kimball, MI by John at Pops Coin Op, has anyone dealt with that seller before?

The atlantis was the bally version, not the gottlieb em. Keep an eye on the michigan thread and any for sale ads. If youre going for an em, find one you love. I can see an em getting old in a single pin collection. Abra ca dabra is a good one if you can find one (just sold mine). Im sure there are plenty of em people that can help you out. I currently have 2, both for sale, but both are projects. Find a solid working one, and play the hell out of it!

#5470 4 years ago

Looking for an iron maiden pro if anyone has one to sell. Cash and or trade with my nice getaway. Pm if interested. Can pickup this weekend

#5471 4 years ago
Quoted from RonPac:

There’s a Paul Bunyan for sale in Kalamazoo for under 1k. As far as EMs go, this has 6 flippers, a great rule set, and it’s a great 2 player game. Also in that price range: Nip It. That’s worth checking out as well.

I see player-condition pins for 1500 every once in a while. Besides this site, Facebook has good marketplace action. There was an unstopped High Speed for that price on “Michigan Arcade Collectors” that would be the perfect 1st pin for ya.

#5472 4 years ago

Looking for a reasonable Deadpool pro or Batman 66. Considering buying nib but figure I’d check here first

#5473 4 years ago
Quoted from RonPac:

Welcome! Stay patient and make sure you get a game you want.
Trying out lots of games on location or at shows is a great way to figure out what you like.

#5474 4 years ago

Looking to do a trade for my HUO GOTG. What's out there?

#5475 4 years ago

Just picked up 2 time machines. Container fresh. One is back to 110v, the other is still 220. Both are incredibly dirty but complete. 1 cab is very bad, other is ok. All boards are there, 1 mpu had the batteries explode it looks like. I would sell as a pair if anyone is interested. Didnt want them, just wanted to get them to someone that would appreciate them. Could make 1 good players game and a rough but functional game. Pm if interested.

#5476 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Just picked up 2 time machines. Container fresh. One is back to 110v, the other is still 220. Both are incredibly dirty but complete. 1 cab is very bad, other is ok. All boards are there, 1 mpu had the batteries explode it looks like. I would sell as a pair if anyone is interested. Didnt want them, just wanted to get them to someone that would appreciate them. Could make 1 good players game and a rough but functional game. Pm if interested.

DE Time Machine or Zac Time Machine?
Both great, but very dirrerent.

#5477 4 years ago

Sorry. Data east

#5478 4 years ago

Star Wars Ep. 1, works good with the exception of the neon light saber which probably just needs a new transformer. Monitor looks good. Cabinet is decent but has a few nicks here and there. Domestic game. No shipping or trades, cash on the glass. $2700.

John

#5480 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/80617
Come and get me. I dont have any room left in the garage.

#5481 4 years ago

Any other project games out there like the Flight 2000? Still interested in a Flash Gordon but woul consider other early Stern or Bally games in the meantime.

#5482 4 years ago

Probably going to post my JD. My buddy was going to buy two pins from me and I wanted a MET, DP or BM66. If anyone has one to trade and wanted JD plus cash I’d be interested or I’d probably sell outright

Pics In link

https://photos.app.goo.gl/KNaQS1U1cDTF5QW18

I got this from a friend and he had it for a long time. He put new rubbers, flipper mechs before selling to me, I put art blades, keyless entry, cliffy on the ramp, nos topper on box, cushion target decals, leds and a couple of other things I can’t remember it all.

Only negatives is it slightly smells like smoke when I open it up to work on it and the head has some marks. I don’t really see any playfield weear

#5483 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

Pics of my gottlieb 007 on cl
kalamazoo.craigslist.org link
pics of elvis on cl
kalamazoo.craigslist.org link

Hey I recognize that 007

#5484 4 years ago

nib black knight LE 8700
Nib Aerosmith 5500
Nib Munsters premium b/w 6800
Fresh out of box black knight 5100
Nba fastbreak needs shopped 2500

#5485 4 years ago

Looking for a coin changer machine, preferably a wall mount, let me know if you know of any for sale please.

#5486 4 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Groovy EM in good working condition currently on ebay. Would be interested in trade for solid state project or sell.

#5487 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Groovy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is in good working condition. Some lights get dim due to bad sockets does not effect scoring. Set for free play. Play field in good condition, no broken pieces. All switches a...”
2019-07-26
Garden City, MI
600 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 424 times
Decided to take off eBay and list here.

#5489 4 years ago

Whats going on in Traverse City?? So many well priced games there.....but so far. F!

#5490 4 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whats going on in Traverse City?? So many well priced games there.....but so far. F!

Making room.

#5491 4 years ago

I would like invite a few of you out to Tilted in Jackson tonight for a "SOFT OPENING" games will be on free play. Limited invites, PM for details. I only want those who can FOR SURE make the event to respond.

#5492 4 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I would like invite a few of you out to Tilted in Jackson tonight for a "SOFT OPENING" games will be on free play. Limited invites, PM for details. I only want those who can FOR SURE make the event to respond.

Wish I was closer to help out. Wish you all nothing but success in the venture. Will get out there in the near future when time permits. Very generous offer.

#5493 4 years ago

SOME games I'm looking to BUY or trade for: AC/DC, Game of Thrones, Stern Star Trek, Iron Maiden, Austin Powers, Scared Stiff, Johnny Mnemonic, Stern Indiana Jones, or Iron Man.
I would prefer the pro models for most of them, but I'd consider premiums or LE's.

I have this modded Transformers LE for sale or trade, +/- cash.
Located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, right on the Ohio/PA border.

Message me with what you have.
Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5494 4 years ago

KYLEDM5 you mistakenly listed this as located an hour north of Pittsburgh. If that was not a mistake... Are you offering the outstanding Michigan folks free delivery? Joking aside, you are in the wrong thread. Please keep future ads to the market place, or your specific regions for sale threads. Thank you and good luck with your sale.

I personally don’t mind seeing ads from anything within say 2.5hrs of Ann Arbor. Pittsburgh, not so much. We see the market place ads.

#5495 4 years ago
Quoted from Rock914:

kyledm5 you mistakenly listed this as located an hour north of Pittsburgh. If that was not a mistake... Are you offering the outstanding Michigan folks free delivery? Joking aside, you are in the wrong thread. Please keep future ads to the market place, or your specific regions for sale threads. Thank you and good luck with your sale.
I personally don’t mind seeing ads from anything within say 2.5hrs of Ann Arbor. Pittsburgh, not so much. We see the market place ads.

First, my post is more about games that I'm looking to BUY or trade for. I'm more than willing to drive several hours for the right game. I've been to MI a few times now for pins and I enjoy (most) of the people there.

If I'm already heading that direction for any reason, then yes, I'd be more than happy to offer FREE delivery.
Another thing I've done as both a buyer and seller is meet the person somewhere halfway if we're several hours apart.

Those are some of the things us friendlier people do in this great, (sometimes contentious) hobby we love.

#5496 4 years ago

Some folks on this thread are repulsed when someone from Western PA like Pitts post.

Great things is... Who cares.

I've posted on this thread multiple times and received the same blow back from the same individuals and guess what? I've met two great people from the area on two separate occasions and closed out two deals. Win win.

Now as some guidance for the transformers bc I've seen this posted everywhere is that the game is hard enough to sell at that price during peak selling times. The summer will be really hard so my advice would be to be patient if you want that price or pull back and list later.

So who has that maiden pro or premium I want to buy?

Cheers

#5497 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Some folks on this thread are repulsed when someone from Western PA like Pitts post.
Great things is... Who cares.

The Michigan people care, which is why we down voted. maybe if it was a sweet piece or rarity it would get a little more love, but a purp'd out TF

Quoted from delt31:

So who has that maiden pro or premium I want to buy?

How much is a pro worth to ya? Little bored of mine

#5498 4 years ago

Yeah I thought the purple TF was going to bother some regardless!

#5499 4 years ago

Traverse City, MI to Temperance, MI - 4:30 hours

Pittsburgh, PA to Temperance, MI - 3:45 hours

#5500 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Traverse City, MI to...

We consider them UPers

There are 9,507 posts in this topic. You are on page 110 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/110?hl=freeplay3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.