(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 190.
#501 9 years ago

I have a super nice RS, looking to trade up or even. Eastside of detroit.

#502 9 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg
#503 9 years ago

the ugly...this and a small spot by the fish.

image-862.jpgimage-862.jpg
#504 9 years ago

Just to be clear, I'm looking to trade mostly. Its in to nice of shape to sell at an average condition RS price. If you want more pics, I'd be happy to email them to you tomorrow. Trade bait is for a FH, LOTR, wh20, newer sterns, any nice 90s bally/williams. I haven't really thought about what else I would want, so worst I can say is no. "I" value it at 2500+ cash, I know some would say less, but I'm pretty sure it would sell in a reasonable amount of time
Hope I didn't come off as a dick, I hate the whole selling games thing.
Thanks for the interest, you guys.

#505 9 years ago

Wanted to add my brand new ACDC ramps and protectors FS ad to the thread-- Thanks.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-acdc-ramps-and-protectors-brand-new-210-shipped

#506 9 years ago

I have a Williams contact that I'd like to sell, has a number out on player 1 and 3, I think its a resistor, playfield has very slight planking and back glass has a bit of flaking. Pm for details

#507 9 years ago

Anybody have a Wizard of Oz?

EDIT: no longer looking for one.

#508 9 years ago

Abel electronics had a floor model for sale not that long ago, not sure if it's still there. (WOZ)

#509 9 years ago

I have an old school bingo game that I am looking to move, PM if you interested. Really cheap 200 bucks and it works

#511 9 years ago

That's a shooter's game for real!

#512 9 years ago
Quoted from Msch:

Abel electronics had a floor model for sale not that long ago, not sure if it's still there. (WOZ)

Thanks for the lead, but it appears that their floor model is not for sale. Let me know if you are willing to sell the Road show though!

#514 9 years ago

This is not mine. I'm assuming I already missed this. Anyone get this?

Getaway for $1200: detroit.craigslist.org link

#515 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

thinking its a fake ad

#516 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Texted the guy as soon as the ad went up, told him I had cash in hand and would come around six o'clock to get it since i was at work. Asked if he would hold it for me he said he would. Called him an hour later and left a vm. Texted him to call me when he gets a chance. Texts me back that it sold. I say thanks for holding it for me he didnt respond

#518 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Texted the guy as soon as the ad went up, told him I had cash in hand and would come around six o'clock to get it since i was at work. Asked if he would hold it for me he said he would. Called him an hour later and left a vm. Texted him to call me when he gets a chance. Texts me back that it sold. I say thanks for holding it for me he didnt respond

I missed out by minutes it seems, saw it when it came up, but didn't get a response Atleast you got through to him, sorry he didn't hold it for you...

#520 9 years ago

I guess I'm behind on the news, but I didn't realize that Choggard was "retired" on Pinside until I looked him up just now. Come to think of it, I haven't noticed anything coming up for sale on Flint Craigslist bearing his mark in a while.

#521 9 years ago

I hope one of you guys got that. That is one I'd love to have in my line up.

#522 9 years ago

Well if it was choggs who got it, it will be for sale in a few days, listed as huo, been in his family for years, all for the low low price of 3500.

#523 9 years ago

I got it....I wish. Man the deals in this area go quick. Lot's of competition around here.

#524 9 years ago

You think that earth shaker is chogg? There was one listed a week or 2 ago for 1600 now there has been one listed in Lansing for 2500. Was a couple days after the first one was listed

#525 9 years ago

I tried to buy his wcs94, ES, Mousin Around, and was interested in his Corvette. No go

#526 9 years ago

I got that ES New Year's Eve .Finally done shopping it and puting led kit in it .
No it's not for sale !
Have no room right now had to pass on getaway and starship trooper today

image.jpgimage.jpg image-318.jpgimage-318.jpg
#527 9 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

You think that Earth Shaker is chogg? There was one listed a week or 2 ago for 1600 now there has been one listed in Lansing for 2500. Was a couple days after the first one was listed

I thought someone was trying to flip it too, but then I noticed the red powder coated legs one in Mid Mi.

#528 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

No it's not for sale...yet.

I fixed that for you!

Earth Shaker looks nice.
I'm picking up a WhirlWind later today. Did you ever find one?

#529 9 years ago

Ha! I wonder if chugs was the guy trying to trade his corvette for my ACDC! Even though there was a very nice corvette that sold on the east coast for $2500 and another was offered for $2500 in Florida this person wanted the value of his set at $3500 because the others were outliers. Also another trader offered up an earthshaker for trade. Assuming these were him how many freaking email addresses does he have?!? He was a decent guy the only time I met him even though his low ball offer for my fish tails was insulting. He earned more respect when he emailed me and told me my FT was worth a lot more and he should have paid my price. I hope the last two people who approached me about those trades WEREN'T him.

#530 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

I got that ES New Year's Eve .Finally done shopping it and puting led kit in it .
No it's not for sale !
Have no room right now had to pass on getaway and starship trooper today

image.jpg 400 KB

image-318.jpg 495 KB

I was the first person to contact that guy when it hit CL on NYE. I couldn't make it on NYE, but he said he would hold it for me for one day. When I called New Year's Day at 9am, he told me it was sold. What a worm. Just kidding! You got a great deal. Lesson for next time, I snooze I lose.

#531 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Ha! I wonder if chugs was the guy trying to trade his Corvette for my ACDC! Even though there was a very nice Corvette that sold on the east coast for $2500 and another was offered for $2500 in Florida this person wanted the value of his set at $3500 because the others were outliers. Also another trader offered up an earthshaker for trade. Assuming these were him how many freaking email addresses does he have?!? He was a decent guy the only time I met him even though his low ball offer for my fish tails was insulting. He earned more respect when he emailed me and told me my FT was worth a lot more and he should have paid my price. I hope the last two people who approached me about those trades WEREN'T him.

What about the great guy you just met this past weekend doing a trade deal?

#532 9 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Hi Mike! I didn't want to mention you in the same sentence (or post) as Chuggs. Haha. I am really liking Shrek! My home is becoming the island of misfit pins. I love TRS, Avatar and BBH (miss that one) and am digging Shrek. I'm baffled that Shrek doesn't get love. It has cool shots, great callouts and has Donkey Pin. I'm not saying it'll stay in my collection forever but I do like it! You traded a beautiful pin! Please keep me posted on acdc. I hope it is a simple fix for you! I had to go on Craigslist and remove my ad; I'm about to do the same on mrpinbal.

#533 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Ha! I wonder if chugs was the guy trying to trade his Corvette for my ACDC! ... He was a decent guy the only time I met him even though his low ball offer for my fish tails was insulting.

Insulting lowball offers are his trademark. He once offered a Funhouse for my documented HUO Theatre of Magic as an even trade and explained in detail why this was a fair offer based on market values.

Looking at CL more carefully, it seems he is advertising his location more vaguely (e.g. "mid Michigan") and taking greater care to crop out recognizable game room features, such as his cream carpeting.

If you are comfortable dealing with him, good for you. If you are trying to avoid him, be careful out there.

#534 9 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Mike is one of the great guys in the state for sure.

#535 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Insulting lowball offers are his trademark. He once offered a Funhouse for my documented HUO Theatre of Magic as an even trade and explained in detail why this was a fair offer based on market values.
Looking at CL more carefully, it seems he is advertising his location more vaguely (e.g. "mid Michigan") and taking greater care to crop out recognizable game room features, such as his cream carpeting.
If you are comfortable dealing with him, good for you. If you are trying to avoid him, be careful out there.

I'm not comfortable with chugs trade offers. I was hoping his being banned would be a wake up call. People never want to be ostracized in a small community. He has been. I traded a nib im ve for ACDC plus cash to a different pinsider maybe three months ago. It turns out that the original owner of the ACDC installed his under cab lighting in a way that it shorted out a few lights. I didn't realize they were out. Mike caught that and was gracious about it. We renegotiated the trade involving my ACDC and his Shrek and I think we both were happy. My only hope is the work that he has to do is minimal. Todd is right. Mike is a cool pinsider!

#536 9 years ago

Did my custom shrek lock bar go with the trade? If so what do you think about it Edwinpblue?

#537 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Did my custom shrek lock bar go with the trade? If so what do you think about it Edwinpblue?

I like it a lot!!!! I chose yours over an NOS one!

#538 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Yes, I'm sorry to say that gorgeous lockdown has left my gameoom. But I have some great ideas for AC/DC, so I'll be in touch soon.

#539 9 years ago

So, did someone get a Stern Lightning off Detroit CL today?
Ad was removed before I had a chance to even read it.

#540 9 years ago

Who got the starship troopers? I had a reply from the seller yesterday that it was still for sale in the morning, and sent another email for his address and phone number and got nothing

#541 9 years ago

Every now and again, I get a game that reminds me of something very important: How much a game costs (or is worth) is often no indicator of how great or fun the game is. I bought Echovictor's (Eric's) Last Action Hero last weekend and am having an absolute blast with it. I've never played a sub 2K game in the last couple of years that equals this one. (I've never come on here ranting and raving about a game that I just purchased in the past either.)

The game has it all: Lots of Modes, multiple upkickers, drop targets (along with danger bar or something, where if you hit an empty drop target space, they all go back up and you start from scratch- very cool), playfield ball randomizing magnets, multiple scoops, Arnie quotes, shaker, a well-integrated crane/ball lock feature, high-powered kick back (think War Machine from IM- comes back just as fast, that's for sure), two captive balls, great dots, and don't forget the "smart missile"- haha. In other words, this is an LE if Stern were to build an equivalent in 2014.

I'm starting to get on board with Tamoore (Todd) when it comes to looking at Sega/DE when it comes to pure fun. This game is fantastic.

#542 9 years ago

Sweet! Glad you're enjoying it!

Later,
EV

#543 9 years ago

I'm looking for something in the $1,200 range in west Michigan. I know I'm limited, but let me know if you have something.

#544 9 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I'm looking for something in the $1,200 range in west Michigan. I know I'm limited, but let me know if you have something.

Pm sent

#545 9 years ago

Anybody got a project pinball you want to give up on ?Ill buy it . I'm getting addicted to buying pins in a million peaces and figure out the puzzle to get them back together and working

Thanks
Mike
810-588-2649

#546 9 years ago

Mike is the Man! I'll hunt down some projects for you.

#547 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Anybody got a project pinball you want to give up on ?Ill buy it . I'm getting addicted to buying pins in a million peaces and figure out the puzzle to get them back together and working
ThanksMike810-588-2649

Hey Mike (or anybody else but Mike gets first dibs)if you want a NGG project then get in touch with me, $2500 cash and carry like it sits and you have to put the cabinet stuff back together....the playfield is still intact so thats a good thing.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#548 9 years ago

Pm sent

#549 9 years ago
Quoted from usandthem:

Every now and again, I get a game that reminds me of something very important: How much a game costs (or is worth) is often no indicator of how great or fun the game is. I bought Echovictor's (Eric's) Last Action Hero last weekend and am having an absolute blast with it. I've never played a sub 2K game in the last couple of years that equals this one. (I've never come on here ranting and raving about a game that I just purchased in the past either.)
The game has it all: Lots of Modes, multiple upkickers, drop targets (along with danger bar or something, where if you hit an empty drop target space, they all go back up and you start from scratch- very cool), playfield ball randomizing magnets, multiple scoops, Arnie quotes, shaker, a well-integrated crane/ball lock feature, high-powered kick back (think War Machine from IM- comes back just as fast, that's for sure), two captive balls, great dots, and don't forget the "smart missile"- haha. In other words, this is an LE if Stern were to build an equivalent in 2014.
I'm starting to get on board with Tamoore (Todd) when it comes to looking at Sega/DE when it comes to pure fun. This game is fantastic.

Although I've only played it a few times, i do remember it being a fun game.

This must have been a great transaction. I've dealt with both the buyer and the seller...great guys!

#550 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Hey Mike (or anybody else but Mike gets first dibs)if you want a NGG project then get in touch with me, $2500 cash and carry like it sits and you have to put the cabinet stuff back together....the playfield is still intact so thats a good thing.
John P. DayhuffBattle Creek, Mi.269-979-3836

NGG is sold and gone last night, good luck with it Mike.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/11 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.