(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 191.
#5401 4 years ago

Anyone have a Bally Flash Gordon machine for sale? A non-working project game complete or not is fine. If you have something you'd part with please send me a PM.

Also interested in a Spectrum project game instead if available.

#5402 4 years ago

hi. i'm selling a HUO WPT. I'm asking $4000 or best offer. it's located in Oak Park.
Thanks, Steve
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/78400

#5403 4 years ago

Considering selling the last of my lower end games and just keeping 6 sterns for awhile.
Abra ca dabra $1600
Aquarius $600
Williams world cup $500
Zacc soccer kings light project $1000
Pro football $750
Chicago coin mini baseball $300
A chicago coin shuffle bowler $300
Sea raider arcade game (restored) $1000
Exhibit supply coed project (pre flipper) $150

#5404 4 years ago

Can bring something to vfw on sat if theres interest

#5405 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Can bring something to vfw on sat if theres interest

PM

#5406 4 years ago

World cup is spoken for

#5407 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Considering selling the last of my lower end games and just keeping 6 sterns for awhile.
Abra ca dabra $1600
Aquarius $600
Williams world cup $500
Zacc soccer kings light project $1000
Pro football $750
Chicago coin mini baseball $300
A chicago coin shuffle bowler $300
Sea raider arcade game (restored) $1000
Exhibit supply coed project (pre flipper) $150

Do you have the base for mini baseball?
Is it working?

#5408 4 years ago
Quoted from Meegis:

Do you have the base for mini baseball?
Is it working?

Mini baseball works (most of the time) there is no base for it though. It seems to work better with tje back door cracked open, i have no idea why

#5409 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Mini baseball works (most of the time) there is no bass for it though. It seems to work better with tje back door cracked open, i have no idea why

Hmm... Let me think about it

#5410 4 years ago

I have an Arachnid Dart Machine for sale - needs a repair. The #14 wedge doesn't work after I moved it from one side of my basement to the other (on a dolly - not a rough move). I was told that it is a ground issue. Extra coin door included. I live about 8-10 miles from the VFW show if anyone is interested. See the ad for more details.

Other - For Sale
“Model 4500, has topper that is removable. I have had this for 20+ years and bought it in a auction used - so it is not HUO. I moved the machine from one side of my basement to the ...”
2019-07-25
Hell, MI
125 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 187 times

#5411 4 years ago

Doctor Who for trade in Fort Wayne, IN. Could add cash for a trade deal for games on my wishlist

#5412 4 years ago

Coed is spoken for.

#5413 4 years ago

Still have room to bring any of the above to vfw on sat

#5414 4 years ago

Scared Stiff for sale/trade
$6400
Pictures here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UcoQu97BZwei4q8t5

Also comes with large skull toppers not shown in pictures, here's the site they are from:
https://www.mickspinball.com/scared-stiff-large-six-pack-video

#5415 4 years ago

World cup is gone. Still have abra ca dabra, aquarius, and zacc soccer kings. I can still bring one to vfw

#5416 4 years ago

I have a spare reservation to VFW show on Sunday $10

#5417 4 years ago

I have a Star Wars premium. Was going to put it on route, but wanted to see if there is any interest for it. Has Pinstadium lighting, side blades, and a few figures. 6800.

#5418 4 years ago

Looking to buy a whirlwind or Earth shaker.

#5419 4 years ago

Have a free english mark dart board. Its pretty much for parts. Coin door looks good, thats about it. Just want it gone and figured id see if anyone wants it.

#5420 4 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Have a free english mark dart board. Its pretty much for parts. Coin door looks good, thats about it. Just want it gone and figured id see if anyone wants it.

The title says no scammers and we all know the junk guys quoted you $50 to haul it away

#5421 4 years ago

Ya, it has the boards and coin door, hoping someone wants it but i want it out of my basement!

#5422 4 years ago

Gottlieb system 1 Charlie's Angels. Very close to working. Don't have time to fix, need cash and room for a new pin.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79154

I will provide photos tonight.

#5423 4 years ago

Tales From the Crypt for sale/trade

#5424 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Metallica Pro awesome condition. Game has never left my house. Bought new from Trent in 2014. Has original wood Mod list Color DMD LED (I have original if you prefer - save 3...”
2019-05-09
Warren, MI
5,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 839 times

Selling my HUO Met Pro. See marketplace ad for details and pics

#5425 4 years ago

Near perfect NGG for sale. I'm 30 Miles South of Michigan on I-69

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79265

#5426 4 years ago
Quoted from glasairpilot:

Near perfect NGG for sale. I'm 30 Miles South of Michigan on I-69
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79265

Sold - thank you.

#5427 4 years ago

Got a huo only dead pool pro considering to trade. Original owner low plays under 100. Looks brand new.
Extras include:
Shaker
Side art
External volume control
Lighted speakers in panel
Under cabinet game tied lighting
Lighted flipper buttons
Chrome flipper bats
Re rubbered with clear titan rubbers
Rotating disco ball mod tied to game play

Interested in 90s Bally Williams games
and all the newer stern games and other newer manufactures. +/- cash as needed
Not really looking for outward cash sale at this time. Shoot me a pm let me know what you have.

#5428 4 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

Got a huo only dead pool pro considering to trade. Original owner low plays under 100. Looks brand new.
Extras include:
Shaker
Side art
External volume control
Lighted speakers in panel
Under cabinet game tied lighting
Lighted flipper buttons
Chrome flipper bats
Re rubbered with clear titan rubbers
Rotating disco ball mod tied to game play
Interested in 90s Bally Williams games
and all the newer stern games and other newer manufactures. +/- cash as needed
Not really looking for outward cash sale at this time. Shoot me a pm let me know what you have.

Pm sent

#5429 4 years ago

I have an elvis I am going to have to sell. I sold a bunch of games to put a roof on the main house, now I need one on the studio, so I am selling the most expensive games I have. I have an elvis that I have owned maybe 7 years. It was completely shopped a couple hundred games ago. Plays 100%. no pf wear, cab is beautiful 3600. Very under rated steve ritchie game.

Also a world Beauties gottlieb wood rail that has been set up in my living room for more than 4-5 years. Plays 100%. the back glass is a 9.5 really nice pf and cab. Its a fun game because you can play to try to get all 13 beauties, or you can go for points. 650$

#5430 4 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I have an elvis I am going to have to sell. I sold a bunch of games to put a roof on the main house, now I need one on the studio, so I am selling the most expensive games I have. I have an elvis that I have owned maybe 7 years. It was completely shopped a couple hundred games ago. Plays 100%. no pf wear, cab is beautiful 3600. Very under rated steve ritchie game.
Also a world Beauties gottlieb wood rail that has been set up in my living room for more than 4-5 years. Plays 100%. the back glass is a 9.5 really nice pf and cab. Its a fun game because you can play to try to get all 13 beauties, or you can go for points. 650$

I am doing the same. Have to sell my TSPP to buy a roof for my house this summer! GLWS

#5431 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/79544

Just listed nice Jurassic Park for sale or trade.

#5433 4 years ago

Update Hardbody - SALE PENDING

Bally hardbody $1,200 needs shopped & cleaned , owned for 6 years. -

Williams tri zone $1,200 has some playfield wearing ..owned 3 years.
Moving some games out to storage .30 games leaves no room. May list a few others
You can see lots of pics of both on fb marketplace . Games already apart, wrapped and in garage . Pick up Brooklyn 49230

Added over 5 years ago:

Update: Hardbody sold

#5434 4 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Bally hardbody $1,200 needs shopped & cleaned , owned for 6 years.

must....resist....urge....to buy.........

Argggg, you're killing me with this one!

#5435 4 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

must....resist....urge....to buy.........
Argggg, you're killing me with this one!

Do it! Make it look.. ah, better.

#5436 4 years ago

To name a few, I'm looking to BUY or TRADE for an AC/DC, Game of Thrones, Stern Star Trek, Austin Powers, Stern Indiana Jones, Iron Man or Tron.
I would prefer the PRO models for most of them, but I'd consider premiums or LE's.

I have this modded Transformers LE for sale/trade +/- cash.

The game is located about an hour north of Pittsburgh, right on the Ohio/PA border.

Message me with what you have.
Thanks!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Only 125 made of this particular Limited Edition (Decepticon model). I have this in my buddy's shop for sale. The shop is open Mon.- Sat. 9:00-9:00. Sun.11:00-5:00. You can stop ...”
2019-06-27
Sharon, PA
5,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 468 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5437 4 years ago

Looking for an original Doctor Who translite if anyone has any leads.

#5438 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Here's my updated list.
Cueball Wizard, nice game all the way around. $2400
Time Machine by DE. Lots of new boards and displays, Players condition. $2200
Alien Star, working but could use a shop job..., $2600
No shipping. Repeat, no shipping.
John

Update: Time Machine-SOLD, Alien Star-Sale Pending, Cueball Wizard still available.

John

#5439 4 years ago

Transport help. Looking at a pin trade with pinsider in michigan if anyone making the trek east toward MD. I have a Stern Indy Jones I just listed in market place to trade.

Buddy near me also has a loaded tron and ST LE

#5440 4 years ago

I’m selling my HUO loaded STLE if anyone is heading out to east coast.

Package deal would get discounts +/- trades considered.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO STLE with lots of nice mods, perfect condition. Mods include: warp ramp light diffuser mod Color DMD Green Laser mod Vengeance light mod cliffy in shooter lane Pinbits plas...”
2019-06-29
Windermere, FL
8,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1823 times

Also have Tron pro that’s insanely loaded.

#5441 4 years ago

Hello. Selling my HUO AFMr SE w/ shaker (I am only owner). Have pics if interested. $6,900 cash. Not interested in trades. PM if interested. Thx.

#5442 4 years ago

Anyone happen to have a project Flash Gordon packed away? I'm interested in buying one to rebuild. Doesn't need to work or be complete. If you have one or can help send a PM. Could purchase outright or or do a bit or trading if you need board work done.

#5443 4 years ago

paragon with new repro backglass and new cpu, rebuilt flippers, mild refurb

#5444 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Charlie's Angels Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “For sale Charlie's Angels Gottlieb system 1. Near 100% working condition, not even a project. You only need to reconnect a pop bumper, and apply new pop bumper mylar ring. Comes wi...”
2019-06-19
Ann Arbor, MI
800 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 539 times
Contributed to Pinside

Updated with photos, open to trades.

#5445 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Transport help. Looking at a pin trade with pinsider in michigan if anyone making the trek east toward MD. I have a Stern Indy Jones I just listed in market place to trade.
Buddy near me also has a loaded tron and ST LE

Bump for Anyone driving toward MD area

#5446 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

We drive north this time of year....

#5447 4 years ago

My wife wants to go to the Grand Hotel

#5448 4 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Ohio and Indiana are understandable in a "What Is For Sale in MICHIGAN Now" thread, as the border on Michigan. But Maryland? C'mon...

It's bad form to spam your FS post in this topic. It is typically intended for folks who want to find local deals, not act as the second party to a long distance trade.

#5449 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron911:

Ohio and Indiana are understandable in a "What Is For Sale in MICHIGAN Now" thread, as the border on Michigan. But Maryland? C'mon...
It's bad form to spam your FS post in this topic. It is typically intended for folks who want to find local deals, not act as the second party to a long distance trade.

Apologize. Deal has been made with Pinsider in Michigan. We are meeting in middle. Did not think offering cash if somebody making a trip east was a big deal.

#5450 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking and playing Sopranos. Game plays great with no issues. I've added premium Leds to a lot of the playfield. Playfield has been waxed and cleaned. Plastics look good with...”
2019-05-06
Burton, MI
4,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 383 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/109 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.