(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,512 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 35 hours ago by SNES
  • Topic is favorited by 369 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 191.
#5351 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Parker posted his in Chelsea yesterday for $5,800 Its the one from Marvins, so its pretty beat up and has 1 million plays on it.

Have to agree that one has lots of plays. Look it over very close and play it if considering.

#5352 5 years ago

I have a HUO Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro up for sale and just now saw this thread. Open to some trades as well, but feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about the game in the ad. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my Metallica Pro from Pinball Refinery. This is HUO and I am the only / original owner. Add-ons: - purple powdercoated armor - rails, lock bar, legs, hinge, door, ...”
2019-04-05
Canton, MI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 1663 times

#5354 5 years ago

have a 16 foot ball bowler for sale. Ccm Royal Crown 1962. brighton mi. working and pretty nice condition. $2500. direct email only please [email protected]

#5355 5 years ago

I’m making the trek out to mgc and will have some room on the way there. If anyone’s lookin to move something to the show hit me up, maybee we can work it out.

#5356 5 years ago

I just listed machines for sale that I can take to PATZ at the end of the month for delivery....

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “This is a very nicely restored F-14 TomCat. This is hands down the best looking F-14 I have ever seen in 30 years in this hobby/business. There is so much to list that has been don...”
2019-04-07
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 794 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a nice looking High Speed machine. This machine has a new playfield installed and many other parts as well, including new LED displays, fully LEDs and power supply, ju...”
2019-06-04
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 922 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “1st owner, HUO Total Nuclear Annihilation with 28 plays on it since code 1.2.1 was install on 5/13/18 Plays perfect just like it was new and these upgrades were added to this mac...”
2019-04-07
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 319 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5357 5 years ago

Looking to buy 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer in western MI.

Preferably fully shopped and working but let me know what you have.

#5358 5 years ago

Just listed my ghostbusters premium for sale - in Metro Detroit. Local pickup only - Please message for additional details.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/77662

#5359 5 years ago

Thinking of trading my huo munsters pro. Shaker and spot spotlight are the only mods. Looking for a newer stern, as pro, gotg pro, maybe lotr, im open. +/- cash

#5360 5 years ago

Looking for a nice jy

#5361 5 years ago

Looking for 70s EM for a re-theme project. Prefer something 100% working with solid mechanicals, condition of the playfield
/backglass/cabinet not as important.

#5362 5 years ago

Not pinball, but I have a nice Pengo and a Neo Geo 2-Slot arcade games I'm selling. Consolidating to focus on pinball (what else?!)

grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#5363 5 years ago

MMrLE looking for a home. I’m the original owner. Stainless trim. Color upgrade installed. Topper.

$7700.

#5364 5 years ago

Taking a few games to patz for trade (possible sale)
Gotg pro
Jack Bot
Maybe one more?!?

#5365 5 years ago
Quoted from cocomonkeh:

Taking a few games to patz for trade (possible sale)
Gotg pro
Jack Bot
Maybe one more?!?

If i can get it up there, any interest in a munsters pro for gotg pro?

#5366 5 years ago

Thinking of trading my GB pro with shaker, color dmd, an speaker lights. What’s out there? I can add cash also.

#5367 5 years ago

have 2 Gottlieb stargates available if anyone looking. Both USA domestic.
can bring to pinball at the zoo show. One at $2500 is nice, shopped, better than average, all good no issues.
one at $3300 can pass for HUO easily, no idea if it is but the cabinet is flawless, even underneath and on the back. In and out super super clean and plays superb. very low plays. prob amongst the nicest originals you can find. Will donate to pinside as always if either sell.
message me if interested.

Added over 5 years ago:

no avail now

#5368 5 years ago

WWF Royal Rumble, new CPU/driver board, new power supply as well as the DMD and the DMD controller board. $2400

Jungle Lord, working game but the speech went out on me the other day so I'm leaving that to the next guy as I'm running out of time for this game but the sounds work just fine. Reconditioned CPU board with a nvram installed. Some LED's. $750

Cueball Wizard, Nice game and plays great (I should keep this one but I already have one...), some LED's. $2400

Time Machine by Data East, players condition but does have all new boards and displays with the exception of the sound board. $2300

X's and O's, trade deal pending on this game but who knows by the time the show gets here so we'll just have to see.

Cactus Canyon, Upper and lower cabinet only and stripped of everything. $200??

Thanks,
John

#5369 5 years ago

Looking for a new machine. LOTR, MMr, XMLE,FT, Dialed In, JY to name a few (Anything on wishlist). I have a really nice Black Hole for trade, pics available upon request. Feel free to PM.

Thanks!
Todd

#5370 5 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

Looking for a new machine. LOTR, MMr, XMLE,FT, Dialed In, JY to name a few (Anything on wishlist). I have a really nice Black Hole for trade, pics available upon request. Feel free to PM.
Thanks!
Todd

What up Tlamb? Check the market my buddy has a Dialed In! Here in Jackson for sale.

#5371 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

What up Tlamb? Check the market my buddy has a Dialed In! Here in Jackson for sale.

Thanks for the heads up! I will check it out. Hope all is well your way, maybe catch up with you next week at PATZ if I can make it over.

#5372 5 years ago
Quoted from Tlamb:

I have a really nice Black Hole for trade, pics available upon request.

If this is the same game that Todd got from me, it is really nice.

#5373 5 years ago

The cue ball wizard that dayhuff has is in amazing condition!!!

#5374 5 years ago

Here is a list of pf's I have that I can bring to patz.
first the cleared and tweeked out perfected: DE star wars. Lots of time dimpling and clear $2000
Gottlieb Amazing spiderman cleared, inserts painted huge and beautiful 1900
Not quite done yet but a cpr TAF. Tightened the inserts and lines, cleared and seal the back (as on all pf's) 1750

The rest are new/ nos stock, as they were made.
ac/dc pro 650
Stern Black knight750
Batman forever 700
Bumper pool 575
Car hop 700
contact 375
corvette NOS 1000
CSI 550
family GUY 850
Harley davidson stern 650
Indy Jones 4 stern 600
Iron maiden pro 700
Lucky srtike/gold strike wade krauss 750
Gottlieb 007 850
Monte Carlo gottlieb 450
Nitro Groundshaker cpr gold 750
No fear 800
popeye 600
Speakeasy 600
Spiderman stern 800
Spring Break Gottlieb 675
Star wars epi 1 pin 2000 800
Rolling stones LE stern 800
Simpsons Data east 900
Simpsons pinball party set 900
Transformers 500
wheel of fortune 550
Wiz of oz 500
WWF Royal rubble set 975
xenon custom cpr gold with starburst inserts $975.

I also have a lot of used pfs I will sell. I dont have any that are blown out. everything was bought to restore, so that are of that level. They are totally affordable but if you are looking for less than 100$ pf's I only have a couple 5-10 of those.

I live 9 miles from the patz show, or I can bring them.

here is my website for a partial list of used pf's. I have about twice that many not listed. for example. I have a stern IRON MAIDEN I will sell. Not the new one but the one from 1981! super rare. I have 2. One I am going to restore soon, and one I may sell. if not I will restore that one also. love that game!
https://pinballplayfieldskruzman.com/

Thanks to everyone for their support thru the years. really looking forward to the show, and of course the auction!

#5375 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Rollergames for a nice Big Guns.

#5376 5 years ago

Anyone have a set of 28 1/2 inch legs that they would want to trade for a set of 31 inch ones. I'll be at PATZ all 3 days. PM me if you have some to trade.

#5377 5 years ago

Looking to move a few projects that I don't have time for.. Prefer local pick up upon your inspection may trade for the right games PM what you have..

Asking low market value on both

Indiana Jones pinball adventure by Williams- Game boots and plays but has some opt issues.
Sold Whirlwind

Added over 5 years ago:

sold both

#5378 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Looking to move a few projects that I don't have time for.. Prefer local pick up upon your inspection may trade for the right games PM what you have..
Indiana Jones pinball adventure by Williams- Game boots and plays but has some opt issues.
Whirlwind - Game boots but has some issues with targets not resetting.

PM sent

#5380 5 years ago

Tron Pro. US game with 2 coin slot door. Original owner. Lighted ramp kit. Hallmark light cycles. Arcade mod included but not installed.

I'm 15 mins from Detroit border.
$6850.

#5381 5 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Tron Pro. US game with 2 coin slot door. Original owner. Lighted ramp kit. Hallmark light cycles. Arcade mod included but not installed.
I'm 15 mins from Detroit border.
$6850.

HUO or has it been on location?

#5382 5 years ago

Here are the games I am taking to PATZ:

WWF Royal Rumble - $2200 (LED's, NV RAM, PCBS look great)
Strikes and Spares - $2500 (Restored, Altek boards, New plastics, Perfect Glass, Premium Non-Ghosting LEDS)
Nintendo Red Tent arcade (No PCB or Monitors, I have square LCD's for this) - Offer

#5383 5 years ago
Quoted from pacman11:

Asking low market value on both
Sold Whirlwind

This is the non-scammer for sale thred, not the Choggard thred

#5384 5 years ago
Quoted from crlush:

This is the non-scammer for sale thred, not the Choggard thred

Give him a break they are listed as "projects"

#5385 5 years ago

I will be bringing these with me for sale. Catch me near the tourney area or ask someone there as they should all know me. All have been stored flat and like new shape.

Translites I have for sale:
===========================
$70 WOZ Promotional Unsigned
$50 Kiss Pro (Stern) (2)
$30 Ripley's Believe it or Not
$15 World Poker Tour
$50 Simpsons Pinball Party
$60 Munsters Pro
$60 Ghost Busters Pro
$60 Guardians Pro (2)
$60 DeadPool Pro
$70 Hobbit Promotional Signed
===========================

**Pending Pickup at PATZ $30 Avengers Pro

Added over 5 years ago:

**Avengers sold. Rest will be available at VFW / AnnArbor Showcase Event May 3rd-5th.

#5386 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

HUO or has it been on location?

HUO. Set up in my gameroom since NIB from Trent. Will post pics.

#5387 5 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Finally we get to see your gameroom; as I've not been invited.
Of course my subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept me probably factors into it.

#5388 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Finally we get to see your gameroom; as I've not been invited.
Of course my subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept me probably factors into it.

I'll let you squat here if you need to.

#5389 5 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

I bought her Indiana Jones. Gwen is great to deal with and all of her games are top notch.

Don't worry aboot crossing the border. Trouble free entering back into the states. No claiming them, tax, or other border issues.

#5390 4 years ago

Check this out at PATZ

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Vety nice strikes and spares pinball for sale.”
2019-09-20
Flint, MI
2,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 222 days
Viewed: 974 times

Added over 5 years ago:

Still available

#5391 4 years ago

I'm looking for Stern Star Trek, AC/DC Pro, Iron Man or Stern Indiana Jones.

To sell or trade, I have a Transformers Decepticon LE with color dmd, upgraded speakers, etc.

#5393 4 years ago

Ooops. Delete.

#5394 4 years ago

Looking for a huo gotg pro

#5395 4 years ago

Here's my updated list.

Cueball Wizard, nice game all the way around. $2400
Time Machine by DE. Lots of new boards and displays, Players condition. $2200
Alien Star, working but could use a shop job..., $2600

No shipping. Repeat, no shipping.

John

#5396 4 years ago

That cue ball wizard was in great shape and played strong

#5398 4 years ago

WI aint that far, esp since the ferries started back up

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “A nice EBDLE up for trade or for sale. Very NICE cabinet and coin door (seriously, look how clean in and out!) Very Nice backglass. Everything rebuilt and cleaned with Comet LEDs a...”
2019-04-29
Madison, WI
2,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 1640 times

#5399 4 years ago

Any system 11 machines out there?

There are 9,512 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.