(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 190.
#5301 5 years ago

Looking to sell my Strange Science. Everything works. Nice shape. Some extra pieces included.

$1,150.00

#5302 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

Looking to sell my Strange Science. Everything works. Nice shape. Some extra pieces included.
$1,150.00

Any pictures?

#5303 5 years ago

It was gone in 20 mins.

#5304 5 years ago
Quoted from Parkshow30:

I am looking for a Wipeout. If you know of one or have one let me know.
I’ve already talked to the seller that has one in Ohio but I can’t get down there till next weekend and he said he may have a buyer already.

Found a Wipeout! Thanks!

#5305 5 years ago

Should I sell my Whirlwind to help get a MB? Struggling!

#5306 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

tough call, especially if very nice.

#5307 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Only if you sell it to me.

#5308 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Only if you sell it to me.

Nice, finally some deeep pockets!!

#5309 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Need more info. Are you selling because you need to make room or to finance the game? Considering they will be churning out MBr for a couple years, you have time to save some cash. Whirlwind on the other hand, is not a game you can just grab at anytime. Just like ShinyBall said "tough call". You may regret it in 6 months.

#5310 5 years ago
Quoted from freeplay3:

Need more info. Are you selling because you need to make room or to finance the game...

Both. Out of room for sure, and need monies

#5311 5 years ago

If you sell i know a local looking for ww

#5312 5 years ago

Selling a Dealers Choice project game that is untested. Lower cabinet has been repainted using the original art, it is what it is. Upper cabinet art has original paint. Coin door is nice. Playfield was also for the most part repainted/touched up. Backglass is nice and the game appears to be complete from what I can tell. You want a project em game then here you go. $300. No shipping, cash and carry.
Thanks
John

#5313 5 years ago

I have a HUO Star Wars Prem with Shaker, side art, speaker lights, cointaker backbox kit and a few ship mods. PM me if interested...

Thanks,
Kevin

#5314 5 years ago

Anyone interested in trading an afmr se or le for my huo Aerosmith pro w/ stern topper, custom art blades and a few other goodies and cash? Pm me plz. May also be interested in a Deadpool.

Added over 5 years ago:

Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “2nd Owner huo game. Manufactured Jan 17th 2018 and I’ve owned since last March. Has stern topper, some custom mirrored art blades, marshal 3D printed speaker panel covers, and a ...”
2019-04-25
Saginaw, MI
4,950 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 489 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5315 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2018. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”
2019-02-25
Lafayette, IN
5,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 346 times
Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the location. Head has a few scuffs. Willing to get new decals for the head if that’s an issue for anyone. I’ve installed the clear washers under the posts for playfield protection per spooky recommendation. If anyone is interested let me know.

#5316 5 years ago

I have a budget around $5,000 for another machine to fill a hole. I could possibly buy 2 machines for $5,000 as well, I think I could squeeze them in. What you all selling?

Here is a short list, I know some may be over $5,000 but I need the as close to $5,000 as possible.

Attack From Mars Remake
Monster Bash Remake
TNA
TSPP
WhirlWInd
Batman TDK
Sopranos

There are others I would be interested in, these are just at the top of the list.

#5317 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I have a budget around $5,000 for another machine to fill a hole. I could possibly buy 2 machines for $5,000 as well, I think I could squeeze them in. What you all selling?
Here is a short list, I know some may be over $5,000 but I need the as close to $5,000 as possible.
Attack From Mars Remake
Monster Bash Remake
TNA
TSPP
WhirlWInd
Batman TDK
Sopranos
There are others I would be interested in, these are just at the top of the list.

Look one post up

#5318 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Look one post up

Hah, that's closer to 6k then 5k.

#5319 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Hah, that's closer to 6k then 5k.

A few short trips to donate some plasma and some savvy negotiating and we are right in the ballpark haha.

#5320 5 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Machine - For Sale

Total Nuclear Annihilation

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “TNA for sale. Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the lo...”

15 hours ago

Lafayette, IN

5,700 (OBO)

Tsskinne

Mirror blades and knocker kit installed. Been on location since January 21st 2017. No issues with gameplay on the game at all. Just time to switch things up at the location. Head has a few scuffs. Willing to get new decals for the head if that’s an issue for anyone. I’ve installed the clear washers under the posts for playfield protection per spooky recommendation. If anyone is interested let me know.

How did you get one so early? Or did you mean January of 2018?

#5321 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

How did you get one so early? Or did you mean January of 2018?

2018. Oops. Not a time traveler here.

#5322 5 years ago

WTB: Anybody in the area have a nice Guns N Roses .. up to $5,500

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit, Guns N Roses purchased!

#5323 5 years ago

Also looking for a Capcom Airborne!

1 week later
#5324 5 years ago

I have a Theatre of Magic that I will be listing soon. Putting it up here first. Cleaned up and ready to go. Send me a message if your interested.

#5325 5 years ago

Total Nuclear Annihilation #61
I’m the original owner.
Shaker, factory plastic protectors, lit side rails and speakers. Looks new.

$6,200.

#5326 5 years ago

Dealers Choice project, $300 obo.
Royal Rumble WWF, fully working with $700+ in new boards and display. $2600 obo.

Thanks,
John

#5327 5 years ago

Star Wars Premium added to market place.

#5328 5 years ago

Dear Michigan, I'm looking to fill a space in my lineup. Sub $3500. Wishlist below. PM me what you have!

JM
BSD
BoP
Jbot
WCS
RS
JY
RFM
FS
TS
SG
BF

#5329 5 years ago

Houdini
under 250 plays
$6200 (maybe less. message me.

#5330 5 years ago

Scoregasm Master by Day One Pinball (Pinball Life) up for sale. $1350obo. Original Owner.
Liberty Belle by Gottleib 1962, 250$ - New legs, needs work, in decent shape.
Outdoor Pool Table $1000 - Good+ shape.

I can have both games to my garage, although the pool table will need people to help move. I have a tractor which may or may not work for getting it to the driveway.

Looking for:
ACDC - Prem+ - Preferably the 2nd revision with the removable hell glass/plastic.
Deadpool all versions
Iron Maiden all versions
MGC VIP tickets

Can take either game to Midwest Gaming Classic. Pool table, you're on your own!

#5331 5 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

Dear Michigan, I'm looking to fill a space in my lineup. Sub $3500. Wishlist below. PM me what you have!
JM
BSD
BoP
Jbot
WCS
RS
JY
RFM
FS
TS
SG
BF

Talk to Doug Lee at Game On midland he has a few of these for sale

#5332 5 years ago

Hoping everyone is safe after that nasty storm last night. We had a tornado touch down a mile away. I took the family out to dinner and was terrified thinking about coming home to a destroyed game room. Luckily, all is ok. But a close call.

#5333 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Hoping everyone is safe after that nasty storm last night.

That rolled through here late afternoon. Hail and high winds with heavy rain.
The hail was about marble size, and doesn't seem to have done much damage. Glad of that since my pickup was in the parking lot at work, and I have a couple glass skylights on the house.
Oddly, it got calm, sunny, and very nice after that.
Hope everyone else got off as light.

#5334 5 years ago

This last few weeks has been a mother - lost some siding on my rental house. About 20' in the air, one rung left on the ladder and still 5' from the peak, I decided "nah, not worth it" and hired someone to replace it.

#5335 5 years ago
Quoted from Aeolus7:

JM
BSD
BoP
Jbot
WCS
RS
JY
RFM
FS
TS
SG
BF

I have a really nice JackBot I would sell, haven't listed it anywhere yet. Looking for $2700, all LED, shopped when I bought it back in August.

#5336 5 years ago
Quoted from BlackWaterOp:

I have a really nice JackBot I would sell, haven't listed it anywhere yet. Looking for $2700, all LED, shopped when I bought it back in August.

All set now, I Picked up a Johnny yesterday. Thanks for the offer. Wish I could buy all of them!

#5337 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Dealers Choice project, $300 obo.
Royal Rumble WWF, fully working with $700+ in new boards and display. $2600 obo.
Thanks,
John

Dealers Choice is sold. $2400 firm on the WWF.

John

#5338 5 years ago

Listed on CL, can text pictures on request.
The Shadow
WWF Royal Rumble
ST:TNG
Iron Maiden Pro

#5339 5 years ago

I'm looking for a Shaq Attaq if anyone has one. Customer request. Thanks.

#5340 4 years ago

Art blades for Stern #star-wars-stern-le for sale. Storm Trooper and Yoda left. $65 shipped or $55 picked up.

#5341 4 years ago

Looking for a Batman66 LE. Have a Tron LE and Total Nuclear Annihilation for trade or just cash.

#5342 4 years ago

Have a Gottlieb Top Card wedgehead EM pinball for sale (brighton mi). Fully working and cleaned. Nice looking and playing game. Asking $650. Direct email only please: [email protected]

#5343 4 years ago

Posted my t2. I’ll try and update it some more later.

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Pros: I tore the topside down a few years ago. All new clear starposts, translucent rubber, led's including flashers, new super band flipper rubber and post sleeves, new target foa...”
2019-03-30
Saginaw, MI
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 415 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 5 years ago:

Updated listing. I prefer to do a local deal.

#5344 4 years ago

Looking for a Shadow, fish tales or junkyard. Player's condition or worse, for my next restore .pm me if you have one to part with.thanks.

#5345 4 years ago

bally Harley Davidson, Northern Indiana fs/trade

#5346 4 years ago

Cue Ball Wizard in great shape and working all the way. $2200 firm. No shipping, just cash on the glass is all.
Thanks,
John

#5347 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As is - “$3850 cash and carry this week only. This is a solid STTNG with good bones! Boards are clean and hack free (I just installed new header pins in J120 and J121 and new connectors ...”
2019-03-30
Madison, WI
3,850 (OBO)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 2552 times
Contributed to Pinside

STTNG for sale/trade. Could bring to MGC for parking lot deal

#5348 4 years ago

Gottlieb Top card gone

#5349 4 years ago

Looking to buy a WOZ if anyone has one for sale. PM me.

#5350 4 years ago
Quoted from mmuglia:

Looking to buy a WOZ if anyone has one for sale. PM me.

Parker posted his in Chelsea yesterday for $5,800 Its the one from Marvins, so its pretty beat up and has 1 million plays on it.

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/107 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.