(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,506 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Pinkitten
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 191.
#5101 5 years ago

Surfer $850.00

Machine - For Sale
Surfer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Gottlieb Surfer Backglass has the typical flaking. Cabinet Solid has some scuffs, wear and name cut into head,see pictures. Playfield is nice with wear at the kick out hole. Legs...”
2018-09-28
Milford, MI
850 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 413 times

#5102 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If that is the playboy that you have had for several years, it is very cool, and nice. Of course plays great

Yup. Need it out of here. Someone is threatening to come tonight to buy for $1000 off of craigslist. but if anyone wants it for that and can get it ASAP email me [email protected]

#5103 5 years ago

Had a really great day seeing old friends (like Scott from @thecoinslottc) meeting new pinball neighbors like @myntric! Great sellers alert! Thanks again for all of the inquiries and well-wishes for my move!

Big props to Rock914 for his excellent skills in moving arcade games, pinball machines, and refrigerators UP AND DOWN stairs.

And yes, the DDR moved with me...just not down the stairs.

#5104 5 years ago

Looking for a stern rolling stones let me know thanks.

#5105 5 years ago

I have a stern rolling stones LE pf for 725$
its a start...

#5106 5 years ago

HUO Star Wars LE with mods listed for sale!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-wars-premium-le-6

Added over 6 years ago:

Listing removed, may repost in future.

#5108 5 years ago

Another one for me, lethal weapon 3, Mel Gibson's best pin! Yeah I said it, better than maverick ; ) $1600 can send pics if no fakebook https://www.facebook.com/solidstatepinball/

#5109 5 years ago

I have pinbot with new playfield, plastics, spiral ramp, pop bumpers, upper playfield, etc etc, roadshow, xenon w/kruzman clear coated playfield, players high speed

#5110 5 years ago

If any of you guys dont know paul (or big paul), yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west, but he is a good person to do business with.

Quoted from Paulb:

I have pinbot with new playfield, plastics, spiral ramp, pop bumpers, upper playfield, etc etc, roadshow, xenon w/kruzman clear coated playfield, players high speed

#5111 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west

LOL

#5112 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If any of you guys dont know paul (or big paul), yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west, but he is a good person to do business with.

Paul is a large man, so out of self-preservation I won't second the Indiana comment, but I firmly agree he is great to do business with

#5113 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:If any of you guys dont know paul (or big paul), yes he is in Indiana, the butthole of the mid west, but he is a good person to do business with.

You had me at butthole.

#5114 5 years ago

Looking to trade my Aerosmith Pro HUO. Shaker motor, plastic protectors, and cabinet lighting.

#5115 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

paul (or big paul)

Only dude I have ever seen carry a pin up a flight of stairs with legs on!

Great guy, great seller, VERY reasonable prices, even does a warranty if you are close enough to him.

I’m also convinced he has a time machine (a real one, not #TimeMachine) due to some of the 70s-80s titles he’s found in the past few years.

So, @paulb, if you’re reading this... please go get me a Seawitch

#5116 5 years ago

Looking for an Avengers (pro or Premium for a friend). He's also looking for a JP (I'm not selling mine!).

Thanks,

Hogey

#5117 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Wars (Pro) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very nice HUO Star Wars pro. Pro and premium translite, inner art blades, light saber side armor. Will consider trades. +\- cash. List to come or let me know what you got.”
2018-10-04
Jackson, MICHIGAN
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 281 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5118 5 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69883#

I also have a fully paid PoTC that is supposed to be shipping in the next week or two that I’m thinking of bailing on. Not trying to make anything on it just get my money back. PM me if interested.

#5119 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

By himself?

#5120 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Are you guys talking about Paul? I know Paul!
Did I ever tell you about the time I went horseback riding with Paul, but there weren’t any horses around? Well, Paul throws a saddle on my back and rides me around Wyoming for three days. Well, wouldn’t you know it, my stamina increases with each day and I develop tremendous leg muscles. So anyway, Paul decides to enter me in the Breeders’ Cup, right, under the name Turkish Delight. And I’m running in second place, and I’m running and I break my ankle! They’re about to shoot me. Then someone from the crowd yells out, God bless him, ‘Don’t shoot him, he’s a human.'

#5121 5 years ago

No, his brother (or someone else) helped, but it was still very impressive!

#5122 5 years ago

Looking for a cyclone. Thanks!

#5123 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

No, his brother (or someone else) helped, but it was still very impressive!

Ok so he was NOT the only dude you ever saw carry a pinball up a flight of stairs with legs on!

#5124 5 years ago

Anyone have a HUO Ironman they’re looking to sell?

#5125 5 years ago

Just listed up my Nascar. Also wanted to mention that the display is nice with no issues. You can pick up the game at the party if that helps. Pictures coming soon but if you need them sooner email me and I'll make it happen ASAP.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-nascar-26#post-4630019

Thanks
John

#5126 5 years ago

If anyone has an HUO Batman 66 premium for sale please send me a PM.

#5127 5 years ago

Looking for a TFTC - please send me a PM... Thanks!

#5128 5 years ago
Quoted from MotorCityMatt:

Looking for a cyclone. Thanks!

There is one down by Ft. Wayne on CL

fortwayne.craigslist.org link

#5129 5 years ago

Williams Triple Action for sale. Working game with a clean playfield, rubbers are nice. Did notice that one chime might not be working but I'm sure it's a simple fix. Some playfield flipper drag wear. Backglass is good with very little paint loss, cabinet is good. Very playable game and comes with all paperwork, keys and cash box. $375.
No shipping whatsoever.

John

#5130 5 years ago

Looking for a huo or lightly routed dialed in standard or le.

#5131 5 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

Looking for a huo or lightly routed dialed in standard or le.

Friend has a dialed in le here in Toronto. He's the original owner.

#5132 5 years ago

Sale Pending on GOTG.

#5133 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice demo man. Full LEDs. Remote battery holder. Super clean playfield and cabinet. Trades or cash considered.”
2018-10-17
Saginaw, MI
2,950 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 114 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5134 5 years ago

I have a Roadshow for sale in Brighton. pictures on craigslist. Ready to play.
detroit.craigslist.org link

#5135 5 years ago

Selling a very nice Hobbit Smaug. Looking for a nice shadow. Pm if interested.

#5136 5 years ago

Anyone selling a stern Spider-Man? Plz pm me.

#5137 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Not mine, I just saw it in Chicago market

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70231

#5138 5 years ago

Thinking of trading out my Taxi for a newer dmd game. Cash included for something I'm interested in. Looking to keep the cartoon ish theme to go with my Flintstones and Rocky and Bullwinkle line up

#5139 5 years ago
Quoted from bowtech:

Thinking of trading out my Taxi for a newer dmd game. Cash included for something I'm interested in. Looking to keep the cartoon ish theme to go with my Flintstones and Rocky and Bullwinkle line up

You should keep and eye out for a simpsons. I had one for a year and its a pretty hard game in my opinion. I didnt even come close to getting all of the modes and levels. I found out after I sold it there is a mode where the flippers switch sides.
I am a big fan of cartoons, and I still watch south park which is better than ever, I think stern should do a new south park, since the original is not great. Family guy is a great game but you have to like the show, which I do.
Just some ideas, good luck.

also amazing spider man is really good if you ever decide to go back in time.

#5140 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Another one in Portage IN.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69729

Obligatory not mine, but I have bought a game from this girl.

1 week later
#5141 5 years ago

Any Star trek pro for sale in Michigan? Pm me

#5142 5 years ago

Thinking of trading some games for a pinball
Prefer dmd or system 11s or late 80/90s bally

Dedicated Popeye arcade works new sideart
Dedicated super pac man works clean
Silverball mania complete project -trade only-

Pm me if interested

#5143 5 years ago

Not Michigan but right across the river in Windsor...
METLE #108
ACDC Prem

#5144 5 years ago

I am selling this collectors condition Bryan Kelly restored Williams Indiana Jones on consignment for a local collector..... It's a beautiful machine. Here is the link to my website for pictures and more information.

https://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#5145 5 years ago

FYI there's an ad on the tech support thread on pinball revolution for a service call in Windsor.

#5146 5 years ago

I am looking for a real nice Getaway, nicer the better. Have cash to spend.

Rob

#5147 5 years ago
Quoted from alleycat-pinball:

I am looking for a real nice Getaway, nicer the better. Have cash to spend.
Rob

Don't you already have one?

#5148 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Don't you already have one?

One is just not enough. I do but I would like to find a better one. I may just swap the playfield and redo the cabinet, that just takes up so much time.

#5149 5 years ago

Looking for a players condition White Water, Shadow or Champion Pub within reasonable driving distance from SE Michigan. Please PM if interested.

Thanks, Jeff

#5150 5 years ago

Looking to sell or trade a couple games. I’ve got a players condition Funhouse and a World Cup Soccer posted in market place. Really want a Creature From the Black Lagoon, Addams Family, Etc.

PM for details

There are 9,506 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 191.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/103?hl=michigandad and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.