(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,493 posts
  • 577 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by nsduprr
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,493 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 190.
#5051 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

I still have a Black rose for sale. Just added a new display to the deal. come to find out the original has a line out. price is 2550.

PM sent sir

#5052 5 years ago

Looking for a virtual pinball machine with force feedback if anyone has one. PM me.

#5053 5 years ago

Good guy alert: @Pinhead86!

Smooth transaction, great buyer! Great asset to the pinball community!

#5054 5 years ago

4 iconic pinballs for sale at auction this Saturday Sept. 15 in New Hamburg ON. Canada. Online bidding is available.

Twilight Zone - Undocumented HUO, super clean condition!
The Addams Family - Very nice condition
1950 Gottlieb Knock Out- Holly Grail Woodrail
1951 Gottlieb Minstrel Man - in a home since the 1950's!
Mrs. Pac-Man / Galaga Video Game - Super clean condition

https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/catalog.aspx?searchby=3&searchvalue=pinball

https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/Ms__Pac_Man___Galaga_Arcade_Machine-LOT5716.aspx

#5055 5 years ago
Quoted from jimmyb:

4 iconic pinballs for sale at auction this Saturday Sept. 15 in New Hamburg ON. Canada. Online bidding is available.
Twilight Zone - Undocumented HUO, super clean condition!
The Addams Family - Very nice condition
1950 Gottlieb Knock Out- Holly Grail Woodrail
1951 Gottlieb Minstrel Man - in a home since the 1950's!
Mrs. Pac-Man / Galaga Video Game - Super clean condition
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/catalog.aspx?searchby=3&searchvalue=pinball
https://www.millerandmillerauctions.com/Ms__Pac_Man___Galaga_Arcade_Machine-LOT5716.aspx

Hello, I have wanted a knockout and minstrel man for ever. I am sure they are both out of my price range at the moment , but I have beautiful reproduction backglasses for them. I traded the for pf work a couple years ago from the guy who makes them. I forget his name but he had been doing backglasses for more than 20 years and IMHO they are as good as nos.

How far from the detroit bridge is this sale?

#5056 5 years ago

170 miles. About 3 hours.

#5057 5 years ago
Quoted from paddlepaw:

170 miles. About 3 hours.

Don't forget the 18% consignor fee and 13% sales tax

#5058 5 years ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Don't forget the 18% consignor fee and 13% sales tax

Money is in Canadian so no big deal.

#5059 5 years ago

I have a few projects, looking to free up some space:

Baby Pacman - nothing on monitor. Sound cuts in and out. Believe vidiot gets all flashes. New nvram mpu replacement.

Super Mario Mushroo World - playfield art was stripped. Missing ball lock assembly. DMD has 3 lines out. Some switch errors on test. Plays somewhat in current state including the video modes.

Firepower - sitting in a Bally cabinet. Needs to be wired up.

MVS U4 Candy Cabinet - 1 slot with 8in1. Plugged it in and smoke came out of monitor neck/board area so unplugged it.

#5060 5 years ago

Anybody looking for a used Iron Maiden Premium? Thinking of bowing out of the home game room hobby for a while.

#5061 5 years ago

I'm two miles south of the Michigan border in Elkhart.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade is my Metallica monsters premium. It's one of the original run premiums and has the old style backbox. I've had it for a year and a half now. The goody bag is ...”
2020-03-19
Elkhart, IN
5,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 79 days
Viewed: 2302 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I'm looking at a long distance move so I am going to sell of my pins to avoid having to lug them around. Very nice HUO Tron with the two chicks translite. I've had it for a year ...”
2018-09-11
Elkhart, IN
6,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 1139 times

#5062 5 years ago

I have a couple of games available in Warren. First up is Dirty Harry this one has been cleaned and shopped. Cabinet and playfield in very nice shape. Looks and plays great. DMD has one vertical line out. $2700

Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends with color DMD, new Left ramp and tastefully LED’d. Plays great and looks great. Bullwinkle s nose has the usual wear spot on the backglass. $2900 with color Dmd or $2500 without.

Hate to sell but I have my eye on an Iron Maiden and I need the space. PM for pics.

#5063 5 years ago

Nice Rfm still available 2950

Added over 6 years ago:

No longer available

#5064 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

Nice Rfm still available 2950

This deal is getting so good that I'M IN DANGER! If I hadn't just bought a new car, that is

Great dude alert! I'm sure he's a great seller too, but I haven't bought any pins from him (yet). YOU SHOULD BUY THIS!

#5065 5 years ago

Thanks For the kind words Todd. I picked it up for guests and my kids to enjoy, but nobody comes over and my kids could care less lol. If it doesn’t go soon I’ll likely keep for a while.

#5066 5 years ago

Man. I have wanted a RFM for a while now also. Although I have been broke for a while now also...
Maybe you need a couple pf's, and nice shinny clearcoats?

#5067 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Up for sale is a fully working Simpsons pinball party machine. Game plays great. $4800 OBO. Includes color dmd ($400). A couple of tiny wear spots, included in photos. Most of th...”
2018-08-27
Fremont, MI
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 255 days
Viewed: 405 times

Selling my Simpsons Pinball Party. Game has been shopped, lots of time put into this thing! Asking 4800 OBO. Willing to listen to trade offers, but prefer a cash sale.

#5068 5 years ago

Good deal with the color dmd, add some LEDs and that game will shine

#5069 5 years ago

Will be putting up my HUO Star Wars Pro machine for sale/trade soon after I clean and take some pictures.

Stern side armor, stern inner art blades, pro and premium translite.

$5,000 or trades.. Will make a list soon, but will consider all reasonable offers.

#5070 5 years ago

I have a SWEP1 with a RFM kit for sale for $4500. I also have a Bill Davis clear coated NOS RFM playfield that I will considering selling separately.

#5071 5 years ago

How much for just the PF?

#5072 5 years ago
Quoted from gameonmichigan:

Considering selling one of the following machines to make some room since we added Deadpool.
Walking Dead Pro w/ Color LCD $5100 (or $4800 without color screen)
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro $5100
Star Wars Premium $6700
All games are on location at Game On of Midland, MI so you can play and see them there in person. Would only be looking to sell one of the machines above.

Still looking to sell one of these machines. Lowering prices on each by $100. Just need to sell one.
Walking Dead Pro w/ Color LCD $5000 (or $4700 without color screen)
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro $5000
Star Wars Premium $6600

Games are on location at Game On of Midland.

#5073 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Swords of Fury Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For sale is a beautiful Swords of Fury. Some details about it- - Super clean and was fully shopped before purchased from previous owner a little over a year ago - Full LED's, beau...”
2018-09-20
Grand Rapids, MI
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 234 times

I have a Swords of Fury for sale in the marketplace. Grand Rapids, MI

#5074 5 years ago

The moving sale continues... I will place ads with pictures later today. Cash sales, no trades this time, pickup in Richland.

Dr. Dude = $2250 (obo)
Good: No credit dot, Big Shot figurine is original, very nice translite, autographed, lights/GI work like they should
Bad: Typical wear/tear on playfield with normal insert imperfections. Some yellowing plastics.

Jungle Lord = 1400 (obo)
Good: Been serviced by RLM and Underspin to make sure plays great, lots of nice touch-ups and tasteful lighting choices. Repro backglass (not mirrored kind). Plays great.
Bad: Ribbon cable for sound board could use replacing since wiggling it sometimes drops sound. Looks like the owner/factory tried to redo the art and stopped before applying red paint. I made a trace so it could be finished at a later time.

Millipede Cocktail = 425 (obo)
Good: New overlay, original hardware
Bad: I give the monitor and trackball a B or B-. Could use some TLC

MK MAME settup = 250 (obo)
Good: Jpac settup for running to a PC. LCD monitor. Could be a great gateway into the hobby
Bad: It's ugly and the PC is old

Donations will be made to Pinside if things go fast here before I get to the official ads.

ps - my new arcade space has room for 4 pins and I see upgrading my collection in my future... I just know these two pins are going to rotate out and would rather not move them more than necessary

#5075 5 years ago

Here they are:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69318

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69316

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “As I am moving to a house which has less room for the arcade, here is my very first pinball up for sale! I bought it the day I moved into my current house. Seems fitting I would se...”
2018-09-24
Augusta, MI
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 131 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “This is my Dr. Dude for sale! I am moving to a home with a smaller basement and it's time to downsize the collection. The good: No credit dot! Nice and bright LEDs. "Big Shot" fi...”
2018-09-24
Augusta, MI
2,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

Millipede still available: $425

I also have "U-Lift Pinball Mover" that works great on flat, smooth floors like concrete. I'm thinking $100 for that (pending sale).

MK MAME is sold and Pinside donation made!

Lastly, I am moving soon and I would rather not move these machines twice. Let's make a package deal, eh?

#5076 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Here they are:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69318
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69316

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord - good condition - great play!New!Partially shopped/refurbished “As I am moving to a house which has less room for the arcade, here is my very first pinball up for sale! I bought it the day I moved into my current house. Seems fitting I would se...”
10 hours ago Richland, MI 1,400 (OBO)
marcand

Machine - For Sale
Dr. Dude is NO DUD!New!Partially shopped/refurbished “This is my Dr. Dude for sale! I am moving to a home with a smaller basement and it's time to downsize the collection.

The good: No credit dot! Nice and bright LEDs. "Big Shot" fi...”
10 hours ago Richland, MI 2,250 (OBO)
marcand

Millipede still available: $425
I also have "U-Lift Pinball Mover" that works great on flat, smooth floors like concrete. I'm thinking $100 for that (PM me for more details).
MK MAME is sold and Pinside donation made!
Lastly, I am moving soon and I would rather not move these machines twice. Let's make a package deal, eh?

Especially not that millipede. Damn that beast is HEAVY!!!...

#5077 5 years ago

Just listed a Black Rose for trade in northern Indiana

#5078 5 years ago

Since Rock Stopped selling LED'S I contacted the manufacture and placed an order, if anybody local needs any - or I can ship. I have about 5,000 here . Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Bright White, Sun Light, non ghosting, 4 led, wedge and regular, and also some domned top. 40 cents each.. Pick Up Brooklyn michigan 49230

#5079 5 years ago
Quoted from SteveF-Detroit:

I have a couple of games available in Warren. First up is Dirty Harry this one has been cleaned and shopped. Cabinet and playfield in very nice shape. Looks and plays great. DMD has one vertical line out. $2700
Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends with color DMD, new Left ramp and tastefully LED’d. Plays great and looks great. Bullwinkle s nose has the usual wear spot on the backglass. $2900 with color Dmd or $2500 without.
Hate to sell but I have my eye on an Iron Maiden and I need the space. PM for pics.

PM sent on RNB

#5080 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitoska:

Since Rock Stopped selling LED'S I contacted the manufacture and placed an order, if anybody local needs any - or I can ship. I have about 5,000 here . Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple, Bright White, Sun Light, non ghosting, 4 led, wedge and regular, and also some domned top. .40 cents each.. Pick Up Brooklyn michigan 49230

Nice, I would take them all if I used LEDs! .4c each that's 5,000 for $20; what a deal!

#5081 5 years ago

It's all aboot the decimal point....

#5082 5 years ago

I have a Revenge from Mars for sale just posted in the Marketplace at $2950. It’s not far from the Ann Arbor show and would be available on the 29th. I could also bring to the Chicago Expo if pre-paid. Howie

#5083 5 years ago

PM sent on the RFM, Howie!

#5084 5 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Nice, I would take them all if I used LEDs! .4c each that's 5,000 for $20; what a deal!

Uhh what crazy math system is that? .40 x 5000 = 2000$ last I checked. .04 x 5000 = $200. You not even close, back to school for you.

#5085 5 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Uhh what crazy math system is that? .40 x 5000 = 2000$ last I checked. .04 x 5000 = $200. You not even close, back to school for you.

He said 0.40 cents, which is 0.0040 dollars. Hope that helps!

#5086 5 years ago

Price drop on my Jungle Lord...like to sell soon so I don’t have to move it twice!

Dr Dude and PinLifter as good as sold. Thanks all!

#5087 5 years ago

One last round of price drops. Just looking to sell one of these to make room for a recent Deadpool purchase.
Walking Dead Pro w/ Color LCD $4850 (or $4500 without color screen)
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro $4950
Star Wars Premium $6550
Games are on location at Game On of Midland Michigan if you want to see and play them in person before buying.

#5088 5 years ago

RFM is sold. Congrats to Robotron911!

#5089 5 years ago
Quoted from Maide:

He said 0.40 cents, which is 0.0040 dollars. Hope that helps!

Look again. You're mistaking the period from the previous sentence for a decimal point. Hope that helps!

#5090 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Yeah! Way to keep them local in MI!

#5091 5 years ago
Quoted from hlaj78:

Thanks, Howie. Very nice to meet you and see your very impressive collection. I already have it set up and a couple of games in!

#5092 5 years ago

Congrats howie. Hope to see you at the show

#5093 5 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

Look again. You're mistaking the period from the previous sentence for a decimal point. Hope that helps!

Not that it really matters but his original post had two periods. One after the sentence and a decimal before the 4o, you can see it in the quoted replies.

#5094 5 years ago

Demo Man. Looking for trade. Bally/Williams DMD in same price range.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/69399

#5095 5 years ago

Have a Bally Playboy for sale, fulling working plug and play condition. It's had some creative edits to the playfield. brighton MI. Direct email please [email protected]
detroit.craigslist.org link

#5096 5 years ago

I still have this 1 owner HUO KISS LE for sale. I'm willing to remove a few upgrades and adjust my price some....Send me a PM....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-1-owner-custom-kiss-le

Steve
Mi Pinball Refinery

#5097 5 years ago

I have room to take one more game to Pinball Expo Chicago and possibly 2 on the way back. Message if need services.

#5098 5 years ago

Possibly looking to trade, my very nice Dialed In Le, for either a Areosmith Pro or walking dead Pro plus $ message me if interested

#5099 5 years ago
Quoted from cfh:

Have a Bally Playboy for sale, fulling working plug and play condition. It's had some creative edits to the playfield. brighton MI. Direct email please [email protected]
detroit.craigslist.org link

If that is the playboy that you have had for several years, it is very cool, and nice. Of course plays great

#5100 5 years ago

Finally got around to taking pictures & posting adds! (Golf season is pretty much over)
Both pins play great & have zero issues. Plug & Play

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Huo bought in June w receipt from purchase. Game looks brand new, like it just came out of the box. Perfect in every way. Stock, no mods added. Open to Trades”
2018-11-08
Cheboygan, MI
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 704 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Lightly routed GOTG pro. Plays 100% perfect. The only wear present is a minimal amount in the shooter lane. Plug & Play. $4,900 obo”
2018-09-27
Cheboygan, MI
4,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 391 times
Contributed to Pinside

There are 9,493 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/102?hl=paddlepaw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.