(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,456 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by jrcmlc
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 190.
#5001 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

It comes from the root word choggard.
Interestingly enough it’s a noun,verb, and adjective.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=choggarded

#5002 5 years ago

Thinkin of switching things up. Considering letting RFM go. Cash or possible trade
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67975

#5003 5 years ago

Putting up my wife’s Mrs Pac-Man arcade too. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68241

*Sale pending thanks for the replies*

Added over 6 years ago:

Sold and picked up

#5004 5 years ago

***WARNING OFF TOPIC***
Selling my upright Dragons Lair video arcade machine. Fully working, new vinyl and side art stickers along with new T-molding. Owned it the last eleven years with no problems. Still has the original player and disc inside. Asking $3000 obo. Sorry, absolutely no shipping. Cash and carry.
Thanks,
John

#5005 5 years ago

Selling a couple of pins.

HUO Aerosmith pro for sale $5100. I bought it new in June & it looks like it just came out of the box. It's perfect.
GOTG pro lightly routed with minimal wear in the shooter lane, everywhere else looks great. $4900

I'll post pics & get an add up tomorrow.
Looking mostly for cash as I have two new pins inbound.

Thanks,
Zamp

#5006 5 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

***WARNING OFF TOPIC***
Selling my upright Dragons Lair video arcade machine. Fully working, new vinyl and side art stickers along with new T-molding. Owned it the last eleven years with no problems. Still has the original player and disc inside. Asking $3000 obo. Sorry, absolutely no shipping. Cash and carry.
Thanks,
John

Sale pending.......

John

#5007 5 years ago

Never thought I would say this but: Looking for a Big Hurt Pinball.

#5008 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Uhhh.... What's next? SHAQ ATTACK???????

#5009 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

To play or to flip?

#5010 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/223273781873418/

Saw this on FaceBook.

#5011 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

To play or to flip?

You actually had to ask?

#5012 5 years ago

Got a Bally Super Sonic works good, some playfield wear, and player #4 display bad. Great backglass.-$500/offer.

Also for sale is Captain Fantastic and Dirt Brown Band (Home Edition): power supply rebuilt, motherboard gone through, and upgraded with John Roberts CPU. Nice playfield/backglass, bulbs replaced(GI with leds), recent ring kit.--$300/offer.
Can email or text pics.
Aaron

#5013 5 years ago

I am taking a few games to September auction in Tennessee. ToM, sttng, shadow, and tspp. If anyone is interested send me a pm and save me a trip.

Added over 6 years ago:

Looks like all games are sold

#5014 5 years ago
Quoted from galaxian:

Damn a few days too late on this one

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-big-hurt-michigan-1700-#post-4558602

#5015 5 years ago

I have a 2006 Hullmark 6x10 enclosed trailer for trade for a nice pinball.

If you move alot of games you understand how useful these trailers are.

The trailer is registered with plate and title. It does have some damage from being hit in the rear end causing the doors not to close. Pulls straight. I have been using it by securing the doors with a tiedown. Tires are newer. https://ibb.co/iJh95K

#5018 5 years ago

Still looking to trade my beautiful striker xtreme for a different title

Would like a sharkey shootout or maybe a premier title

Near Cleveland can travel

#5019 5 years ago

Anybody know what happened to twd that was in the small arcade at fashion square mall? It was replaced by a photo booth which in and of itself is interesting because nobody ever seems to use the photo booth that is 80 feet away in the food court...

#5020 5 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Anybody know what happened to twd that was in the small arcade at fashion square mall? It was replaced by a photo booth which in and of itself is interesting because nobody ever seems to use the photo booth that is 80 feet away in the food court...

People still use photo booths??? With cell phone cameras and goofy apps to add effects, I assumed photo booths can't be making much money.

#5021 5 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

People still use photo booths??? With cell phone cameras and goofy apps to add effects, I assumed photo booths can't be making much money.

Haha! Are the photo booths? Yes. Are they used? Not that I’m aware of. If photo booths do make a comeback rest assured that fashion square mall is well positioned...

#5022 5 years ago

OT: I miss Tait's Hobby Shop in the Fashion Square Mall. Trivia: Mail order packages from there were marked "Tait's Foam Fantasy".

#5023 5 years ago
Quoted from rottenrobert1313:

As far as I know, they are used for events. I've been to two weddings in the past few years that rented one for their reception. I haven't seen one in the wild (PHOF aside) since around 2005 in a mall back hallway next to the pop machines.

#5024 5 years ago

I visit the FSM a couple times a week to eat and frequently see kids getting in/out of the photo booth in the food court. As for the gameroom it don't get much traffic at all that I have seen. The TWD they did had there was never code updated as it was still running original version before they yanked it.

#5025 5 years ago

Still looking to sell my HUO TWD Prem...beautiful machine....would consider a trade for the right machine(s)

#5026 5 years ago
Quoted from GravitaR:

I visit the FSM a couple times a week to eat and frequently see kids getting in/out of the photo booth in the food court. As for the gameroom it don't get much traffic at all that I have seen. The TWD they did had there was never code updated as it was still running original version before they yanked it.

they get in the photo booths and take pix with their phones or just sit there and text. same things with driving games. they arent dropping coins in the machines. those do not earn anymore at all.

#5027 5 years ago

Good thing people from PA and OH aren’t mucking up the thread so we can get back to mall and photo booth talk.

#5028 5 years ago

Always a good thing the less we here from Ohio'ns

#5029 5 years ago

“Ohioans”....

#5030 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

“Ohioans”....

"inbreeders"

#5031 5 years ago

The politically correct term is "keeping the family bloodline pure." I know because I moved from California to Georgia a decade ago, and we say that about at least one of our neighboring states.

#5032 5 years ago

Please let's keep Indiana related topics out of this thread. OH and PA is bad enough.

#5033 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

Please let's keep Indiana related topics out of this thread. OH and PA is bad enough.

That's goddamn fair right there; done.

#5034 5 years ago

Have a friend bringing me a game in the near future. He also has a Gottlieb Spider-Man for sale, since I frequent Michigan pretty often I figured I'd share it here too just in case anyone is looking for one.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a fully working spiderman. The game was cleaned,waxed and rerubbered a few weeks ago, new clear posts and lane guides, Comet sunlight LEDs in the gi, power supply rebuilt, ...”
2018-08-30
Springfield, MO
1,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 650 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5035 5 years ago

I love Michigan. Cherry trees, Ted Nugent, Motown, Greenfield Village.... just not the McDonalds( near airport) worker that I caught taking a sip out of a coffee before handing it out the drive up window. Seriously.

#5036 5 years ago

Don't forget Frankenmuth and The Gizzard Shack in Adrian.

#5037 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

because Notre Dame be the Wolverenes ?

#5038 5 years ago
Quoted from Budman:

just not the McDonalds( near airport) worker that I caught taking a sip out of a coffee before handing it out the drive up window.

They must have an iron tongue, Mcdonalds coffee is skin-graft hot

#5039 5 years ago

Considering selling one of the following machines to make some room since we added Deadpool.
Walking Dead Pro w/ Color LCD $5100 (or $4800 without color screen)
Guardians of the Galaxy Pro $5100
Star Wars Premium $6700

All games are on location at Game On of Midland, MI so you can play and see them there in person. Would only be looking to sell one of the machines above.

#5040 5 years ago

SW pro or met pro? Michigan, help me decide!

#5041 5 years ago

No Contest MET PRO. Have had mine for a few years. Still enjoy playing it.

SW pro is a piece of junk.

#5042 5 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

SW pro or met pro? Michigan, help me decide!

Have you played GOT or SW that much? The scoring is not for everyone, I would be sure you like that if you're thinking SW.
If not MET is a fine choice.

#5043 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Have you played GOT or SW that much? The scoring is not for everyone, I would be sure you like that if you're thinking SW.
If not MET is a fine choice.

All I know is I really like the "X" in my TWD prem. Multipliers in SW seemed to be similar but more controllable. Do you find it to be similar?

#5044 5 years ago
Quoted from gorgar007:

All I know is I really like the "X" in my TWD prem. Multipliers in SW seemed to be similar but more controllable. Do you find it to be similar?

SW are multipliers all the time. Anytime you hit the 3 bank it increases up to 20x the shot value and you can double that to 40. It's pretty nutty, you can move the multipliers around to diff'rent shots to get your max valuel very unique. If you havn't seen it look up some video on youtube or something...like I said not everyone cares for it.

MET is rock solid with CIU modes and being able to to get 4X jackpots going. Some people feel it can be a bit "grindy" as a collection game but if you play it right it doesn't feel that way .

#5045 5 years ago

BOP in marketplace for trade in Indiana

#5046 5 years ago

If anyone was trying to get a hold of dayhuff, his gardener accidentally cut his phone line (J.D has no cell phone). I think it is up and running, but I just wanted to post that incase you were trying to get a hold of him. He is alive.

#5047 5 years ago
Quoted from kruzman:

If anyone was trying to get a hold of dayhuff, his gardener accidentally cut his phone line (J.D has no cell phone). I think it is up and running, but I just wanted to post that incase you were trying to get a hold of him. He is alive.

Hes driving around in his dads old 1930 ford checking out all the stores to see if he can buy a derby hat.

#5048 5 years ago

I still have a Black rose for sale. Just added a new display to the deal. come to find out the original has a line out. price is 2550.

Quoted from Tsskinne:

Have a friend bringing me a game in the near future. He also has a Gottlieb Spider-Man for sale, since I frequent Michigan pretty often I figured I'd share it here too just in case anyone is looking for one.

Amazing spiderman is an awesome game. It has a huge pf, but if your kickers are all hitting strong, good rubber, and flippers, it is a fast, fun game. Plus the art work is perfect. well no boobies, but close to perfect. If you buy that game and want to put a nos cleared pf in it (which I suggest) I have one available, complete and ready to install.

As well as a restored IJ pf set, and a cpr centaur with the print tightened up around the inserts, and cleared. Both ready to install

Machine - For Sale
Spider-Man, The AmazingFully shopped/refurbished “Selling a fully working spiderman. The game was cleaned,waxed and rerubbered a few weeks ago, new clear posts, Comet sunlight LEDs in the gi, power supply rebuilt, new rottendog MP...”
7 days ago Rogersville, MO 1,500 (OBO)
jdoz2

#5049 5 years ago

Anyone have a new star trek pro they want to get rid of? Pm me

#5050 5 years ago

I have a nice Guardian of the Galaxy Pro for sale. This is a HUO machine that looks like it was just opened from the box and plays like new. This is a great machine with all of the upgrades that have been added.. (Pictures at https://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines)

1. Stern GOTG topper.

2. Spike system speaker lighting.

3. Inside cabinet side artwork.

4. Pinball life Spike system mod power supply.

5. Flipper button Lights.

6. Spike system Shaker motor.

7. Cliffy's shooter lane and scoop area, (not installed)

8. Titan flipper rubbers

9. GOTG plastic protectors

Asking $5600.00

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

There are 9,456 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/101 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.