(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,499 posts
  • 578 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 367 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
There are 9,499 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 190.
#4951 5 years ago

Loaded total nuclear annilihation still available. PM if interested.

#4952 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Loaded total nuclear annilihation still available. PM if interested.

Is it in Michigan?

#4953 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

My underplayed Houdini is available. $6400. PM if interested

Beautiful pin... seen it and played it. Great price, wish I had the room. GLWTS

#4954 5 years ago
Quoted from Asylum:

Beautiful pin... seen it and played it. Great price, wish I had the room. GLWTS

Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-houdini-30

#4955 5 years ago

Pretty nice Shadow available about half way between Detroit and Ann Arbor. I realize that I never posted it on this thread, so here it is: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67496

Thanks!

#4956 5 years ago

Anyone into EM Rifle arcades? I have a really nice FunLand for $1200 or trade

#4957 5 years ago

Looking for a fully working tales from the crypt let me know thanks.

#4958 5 years ago

Coming in soon...One of my fully loaded HUO Pinball Refinery Metallica Pro (under 50 plays on it), and a MMR (Standard Edition) with ColorDMD chip install (under 60 plays on it). Once I have the machines in I will post some pictures.

PM me if you're interested in these machines.

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

Added over 6 years ago:

The MMR is on hold for a Pinsider, just waiting for it to arrive.

Added over 6 years ago:

The Metallica is on hold for a Pinsider, just waiting for it to arrive.

#4959 5 years ago

Also I am looking to purchase an original backglass for a Williams Pharaoh... Please PM me if you have one, or know where one is...

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#4960 5 years ago

Still no deals struck on my CQ TAF. Hit me up if you're looking for a really nice game. Mostly interested in SW or demo man or just cash works.

#4961 5 years ago

HUO TWD Prem and HUO GB Prem available

#4962 5 years ago

I just listed a custom HUO GOT LE and a custom HUO KISS LE on my website for sale...

Here is a link to check them out: https://mipinballrefinery.com/pre-played-pinball-machines

Thanks,

Steve
MI Pinball Refinery

#4963 5 years ago

I have a solid players Earthshaker pin available. PM for details.

#4964 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

I have a solid players Earthshaker pin available. PM for details.

Sold.

#4965 5 years ago

ok i got a close encounter that is 95 percent working the only thing wrong is you have to turn it on and off a couple times to get it to boot. Its been like this since i have got it a year ago but it always boots and plays great.

I also have a project joker poker i have rebuilt the power supply and the driver board is tested and working the mpu is blowing a fuse and the one pop bumper coil is bad.

Both machines are cleaned and have new rubbers on them and both are in pretty good shape make offer for both or either one of them

#4966 5 years ago
Quoted from joew575:

ok i got a close encounter that is 95 percent working the only thing wrong is you have to turn it on and off a couple times to get it to boot. Its been like this since i have got it a year ago but it always boots and plays great.
I also have a project joker poker i have rebuilt the power supply and the driver board is tested and working the mpu is blowing a fuse and the one pop bumper coil is bad.
Both machines are cleaned and have new rubbers on them and both are in pretty good shape make offer for both or either one of them

Are these in Michigan?

#4967 5 years ago

Mitch No they are in central Pennsylvania Philipsburg 16866

#4968 5 years ago
Quoted from joew575:

mitch No they are in central Pennsylvania Philipsburg 16866

Then your posting in the wrong thread. Lol

#4969 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Then your posting in the wrong thread. Lol

Says the guy from Canada.
And I'm lurking in Georgia. lol

#4970 5 years ago

We only cruize this thread for the great prices.

Then you add exchange, import sales tax, etc..

#4972 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Says the guy from Canada.
And I'm lurking in Georgia. lol

I'm not posting for sale. But I have bought a few from this thread.
Read the thread title jeez

#4973 5 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Is it in Michigan?

No - it was in Pitts.

I sold to many pinheads in MI - just like people in ohio post in the DC Maryland thread. Not sure what your point is. We're all pretty close to each other....

#4974 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No - it was in Pitts.
I sold to many pinheads in MI - just like people in ohio post in the DC Maryland thread. Not sure what your point is. We're all pretty close to each other....

That post was so last week.....
My point was the thread is named: "What's for sale in Michigan now" Not in Pennsylvania.
As far as Ohioans advertising in the DC Maryland thread, well, it does not matter to me, plus, they can't read very well now can they?

#4975 5 years ago

oh mr bally don't be so short sided. More pin options the better no? As for ohioans - not touching that one.

#4976 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

oh mr bally don't be so short sided. More pin options the better no? As for ohioans - not touching that one.

So I'm wondering, in your opinion what is the purpose of regional or state specific for sale threads?

#4977 5 years ago

To alert those that are within driving distance of potential pinball deals.

#4978 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

So that fits the definition of a regional thread perfectly, but how about state specific? Especially ones named "What is for sale in xxx" where xxx is the state you live in?

I have done my fair share of long drives to get games so the trip to get to you in Pittsburgh isn't bad. I come to threads like this though to find games I can make it relatively quickly. 4 hours one way is not close or quick unfortunately.

#4979 5 years ago

That's a good question.

State specific definition:

In all seriousness, have fun and good luck finding pinball machines you're looking for. Hopefully this thread continues to be useful for you. It will for me.

#4980 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

No - it was in Pitts.

I think the point is that if you're listing in a Michigan thread that it should be in Michigan or very close. If you make trips to Michigan and can bring it then it doesn't mater where you're located.

#4981 5 years ago

Damn, I saw a bunch of new posts and thought I was going to see a bunch of possible deals......... annnnd I was wrong.

#4982 5 years ago

I’m sorry for posting it. I removed the post.

#4983 5 years ago

FFS people, Northern Michigan is a longer haul to SE MI than Pittsburgh. It’s not like the guy is in Philly.

#4984 5 years ago

Have a HUO TWD Premium to trade....what do you have?

#4985 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballNewb:

FFS people, Northern Michigan is a longer haul to SE MI than Pittsburgh. It’s not like the guy is in Philly.

Says the guy in Ohio.

#4986 5 years ago

Sounds like a few of us are ready to build that wall around MI

#4987 5 years ago
Quoted from RCA1:

Says the guy in Ohio.

And got two of my pins from Michigan

#4988 5 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Sounds like a few of us are ready to build that wall around MI

Chaos is only good under the glass

#4989 5 years ago

Hey this thread was made only to get away from the one made CHogard. In the future if you are not in Michigan just say something like "HUO vacation america $4000 located in Pittsburgh PA" or whatever location it is from. More options pushed to us Michiganders the better. Now behave pinheads LOL

#4990 5 years ago

Here are the GOT LE and KISS LE that I am selling...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have for sale a loaded up Game of thrones LE for sale. This is a Home Use Only, 1 owner machine that looks like it was just opened from the box. If you're interested in having th...”
2018-08-23
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1280 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I have a sweet 1 owner Home Use Only KISS LE, this machine is a MUST HAVE for the ROCK-N-ROLL collection.... If you're interested in having this KISS LE in your collection please c...”
2018-08-23
Muskegon, MI
Archived after: 71 days
Viewed: 1443 times
Contributed to Pinside

#4991 5 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Hey this thread was made only to get away from the one made CHogard. In the future if you are not in Michigan just say something like "HUO vacation america $4000 located in Pittsburgh PA" or whatever location it is from. More options pushed to us Michiganders the better. Now behave pinheads LOL

Who or what is a CHogard?

#4992 5 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

Who or what is a CHogard?

Short version - You don't want to know.
Intro to longer version - A guy who was known to rip people off on deals, and the reason that THIS thread is the "non-scammer-edition".

#4993 5 years ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:Who or what is a CHogard?

It comes from the root word choggard.
Interestingly enough it’s a noun,verb, and adjective.

#4994 5 years ago

Picking up a mostly restored xenon and pinbot tonight, had these couple years ago and owner is selling them back to me. Xenon has a ron kruzman repaired and clearcoated playfield, new plastics, new posts, new cpu, williams complete flipper assy LEDs, nice cabinet , new tube, new white roll overs ..

pinbot has new playfield, new plastics, new spiral ramp, new upper playfield
flippers rebuilt

call or text for pictures 574 361 9561

#4995 5 years ago
Quoted from tilted81:

It comes from the root word choggard.
Interestingly enough it’s a noun,verb, and adjective.

Luckily I've had good experiences with the people I've dealt with on this forum. For the one pin I got earlier this year it was accurately represented and a smooth transaction. The only issue I had with the pin came up from breaking it down to move it but fixing it was part of the fun.

If a deal ever goes sour I guess the saying wil be "You got chogged."

#4996 5 years ago

HUO TWD Premium for Trade

#4998 5 years ago

Moving to a new home... time to downsize

For sale: Batman Forever $4000 OBO (price less if cash sale, open for trades + cash)

What do you have? The least I can say is "no."

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68177

#4999 5 years ago
Quoted from marcand:

Moving to a new home... time to downsize
For sale: Batman Forever $4000 OBO (price less if cash sale, open for trades + cash)
What do you have? The least I can say is "no."
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68177

Whaaattt?? Moving? Where to Marcus???

John

#5000 5 years ago

Going to list a gottlieb operation thunder soon. Needs shopped (have a rubber kit), and missing an outlane post, but looks like it will clean up very nice 1600

There are 9,499 posts in this topic. You are on page 100 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/100 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.