(Topic ID: 95240)

What is for sale in Michigan now (non-scammer edition)

By aalucero

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,458 posts
  • 575 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 366 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

free_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 190.
#451 9 years ago

Do you have additional info on the Atlantis? Condition, etc.

Thank you.

#452 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Anyone interested in a HUO ac/dc? Under cabinet lighting, LED's, shaker motor plus maroonpowder coated trim and legs. I was thinking $4100. Game is mint. As always trades will be considered.
Ed

What do you guys think about a trade consisting of my acdc for a mustang plus cash. The other owner and I are a few hundred dollars apart. I'm thinking $600. Thoughts?

#453 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What do you guys think about a trade consisting of my acdc for a mustang plus cash. The other owner and I are a few hundred dollars apart. I'm thinking $600. Thoughts?

Can you get more than that? I know these games are on the opposite side of popularity but I'm not solid on their pricing. I for sure would rather have a Mustang though.

#454 9 years ago

Hey players condition. Cabinet is faded and one decal is partially ripped. I think it's front left side. Side rails are dented from head falling at some point in the past. Playfield inserts and GI are all CT LED. Back box is still incandescents. Playfiekd still has full original Mylar. Some wear up at top where the ball launches to. I put Mylar strip up there to prevent further wear. Small wear spot by top left Pop bumper, someone tried to touch up in past. Up close obviously not good from playing view can't tell. Flippers just rebuilt last month. Original sub in great shape. Brand new legs and levelers. Can include old legs if you want too.

#455 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

I think your trader is spot on. If you value you ACDC @ $4100. My best guess is mustang is $3800ish. So $300 in cash sounds about right. At $600 you saying Mustang is $3500. I am not sure anyone has sold one at that price. Just my 2 cents!

#456 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Hey players condition. Cabinet is faded and one decal is partially ripped. I think it's front left side. Side rails are dented from head falling at some point in the past. Playfield inserts and GI are all CT LED. Back box is still incandescents. Playfiekd still has full original Mylar. Some wear up at top where the ball launches to. I put Mylar strip up there to prevent further wear. Small wear spot by top left Pop bumper, someone tried to touch up in past. Up close obviously not good from playing view can't tell. Flippers just rebuilt last month. Original sub in great shape. Brand new legs and levelers. Can include old legs if you want too.

I wish you were a little closer. I'd be all over it.

#457 9 years ago
Quoted from tbmi:

I wish you were a little closer. I'd be all over it.

I'm in Michigan often so if you really want it let me know. Usually near three rivers, about 30 minutes south of Kalamazoo. Delivering one game that way next week.

#458 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

I think your trader is spot on. If you value you ACDC @ $4100. My best guess is mustang is $3800ish. So $300 in cash sounds about right. At $600 you saying Mustang is $3500. I am not sure anyone has sold one at that price. Just my 2 cents!

Has Mustang dropped that much already? Or is it the other way around, AC/DC and $600 for the Mustang?

#459 9 years ago
Quoted from RonB:

Has Mustang dropped that much already? Or is it the other way around, AC/DC and $600 for the Mustang?

Haha. At that point I would just buy a new mustang. I guess it's starting to look like a that particular trade might not happen.

#460 9 years ago

I had the option to buy the Kings of Steel right out of the leaking garage it came out of. Stay away not worth it. Then it showed up on cragslist 3 days later. Has rust and water damage and yes a big ole mouse nest under the glass. Told the guy if he wanted to get ride of it I would take it but did not make an offer. Water and mice not a good combo on a pin.

#462 9 years ago

I saw that he cleaned the mouse nest out of it in a couple of the pics..

#463 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

I had the option to buy the Kings of Steel right out of the leaking garage it came out of. Stay away not worth it. Then it showed up on cragslist 3 days later. Has rust and water damage and yes a big ole mouse nest under the glass. Told the guy if he wanted to get ride of it I would take it but did not make an offer. Water and mice not a good combo on a pin.

I like his CL ad for the jukebox where he casually mentions that the records are included, but are covered in mold!

#464 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

I'm looking for Pirates of the Caribbean or Lord of the Rings. Anybody?

pm sent on my PoTC

#465 9 years ago

Still looking to buy a whirlwind ,shoot me your asking price .will drive 4 hours one way ..

Mike
810-588-2649 call or text

#466 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Still looking to buy a Whirlwind ,shoot me your asking price .will drive 4 hours one way ..
Mike

They have one for sale at the arcade in brighton.

#467 9 years ago

Big Buck Hunter is now for Sale or Trade. What do you have? I will trade up or down in price depending on the title, & how much I like it.
Thanks Zamp

#468 9 years ago
Quoted from Leachdude:

Thanks leachdude. On a different note I had another person offer a Corvette for trade even up. I checked here on pinside and one sold for $2500 in New Hampshire recently while another is currently at $2500 in Florida. Are those two outliers? Even up seemed like a stretch (and then some) regardless of how clean the Corvette is. Currently there is a thread going on about Tron LE prices and how to determine value. Pinside seems to be the most comprehensive site RE establishing value. If multiple machines sell at a certain point then couldn't one assume that said price is now the established value or at a minimum where the establishing conversation starts? if two IM VE recently sold for $4200 then wouldn't that be where the perceived value conversation would start? Up for mods and down for condition. Sure a seller could ask $5500 or whatever they want; conversely I couldn't imagine insulting said seller with an offer of RCT straight up for an ironman VE. While it never hurts to ask I think one crosses a line from wishful thinking to insulting with trade offers.

#469 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

Thanks leachdude. On a different note I had another person offer a Corvette for trade even up. I checked here on pinside and one sold for $2500 in New Hampshire recently while another is currently at $2500 in Florida. Are those two outliers? Even up seemed like a stretch (and then some) regardless of how clean the Corvette is. Currently there is a thread going on about TRON LE prices and how to determine value. Pinside seems to be the most comprehensive site RE establishing value. If multiple machines sell at a certain point then couldn't one assume that said price is now the established value or at a minimum where the establishing conversation starts? if two IM VE recently sold for $4200 then wouldn't that be where the perceived value conversation would start? Up for mods and down for condition. Sure a seller could ask $5500 or whatever they want; conversely I couldn't imagine insulting said seller with an offer of RCT straight up for an ironman VE. While it never hurts to ask I think one crosses a line from wishful thinking to insulting with trade offers.

Very well said without being a jerk or name calling you got the point across. You have to walk a fine line sometimes here to avoid any hurt feelings.

#470 9 years ago

BBH has been traded

#471 9 years ago

That was fast......what did you get?

#472 9 years ago

NIB TWD Le. I'll be home in a couple hours, come over & play!

#473 9 years ago

awesome Zamp!

#474 9 years ago

Wow, that's wonderful. Congrats!

#475 9 years ago

That's a hell of a trade for a bbh.

#476 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

That's a hell of a trade for a bbh.

LOL! I had to add in a couple of $$

#477 9 years ago

Still have RFM for sale @ $2600. Looking to outright sell, only trade I would want right now is TWD plus $ from me of course. (Thanks Zamp, now I really have the bug for one!)

Detailed pics to those who want them.

IMG_1249.JPGIMG_1249.JPG
#478 9 years ago

Visitors to my home were always curious about RFM - kids and adults. There's just nothing else like it.

#479 9 years ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Still looking to buy a Whirlwind ,shoot me your asking price .will drive 4 hours one way ..
Mike

not looking to sell but would consider a trade.

I have a nice wwind with a CPR pf installed, new plastics, premium comet LEDs, new topper (not yet installed) and a spare set of new ramps (old ones are fins and have cliffy but I like to buy extra parts apparently).

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from nosro:

Visitors to my home were always curious about RFM - kids and adults. There's just nothing else like it.

I got a chuckle last weekend when my daughter was playing it. When the game was over she'd say "just one more", she did that about 4 or 5 times.

#481 9 years ago

Guessing that none of you guys have an IronMan VE for sale?
Pls PM me if you do.
Thanks.

#482 9 years ago

Your a little late, Ed sold one a few weeks ago.

#483 9 years ago

For possible trade Centaur in full working condition. Pretty nice cab for age nice back glass playfield pretty decent with touch ups and the white is not so white any more. All in all nice game. Very fun game to play.

#484 9 years ago
Quoted from Kawasakiltd:

For possible trade Centaur in full working condition. Pretty nice cab for age nice back glass playfield pretty decent with touch ups and the white is not so white any more. All in all nice game. Very fun game to play.

Played a Centaur at Dayhuff's, & loved it! Typically I'm not into the older pins, but this pin is a riot! Great shots, & strategy, love the drop targets & that you have to do them in order. Fun Pin for sure! GLWT

#485 9 years ago

Anybody need a new CPR playfield and plastics for that Centaur let me know.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#486 9 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

Anybody need a new CPR playfield and plastics for that Centaur let me know.
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

How much? Send me a PM

#487 9 years ago
Quoted from aalucero:

Very well said without being a jerk or name calling you got the point across. You have to walk a fine line sometimes here to avoid any hurt feelings.

What is interesting is an email that I received yesterday. He was adamant that the two Corvettes at $2500 were outliers and therefore market value should still remain his $3800 asking price. Conversely he recalled an ACDC that sold for $3500 a year ago as the perceived value of ACDC. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too. If we are going to use pinside sales prices for my machine then we should use them for both. Needless to say a trade won't happen. I understand that people are probably going to over estimate the value of their table while underestimating the value of the other guys pin but is it too much to ask to at least be in the ballpark? I couldn't imagine anyone trading even up my TRS for their Tron to the point where I wouldn't even offer. I would offer my machine plus cash. He would counter with my machine plus more cash. Thank you for allowing me to vent. I was done until he emailed late yesterday "explaining" why his vette was worth every bit as much as ACDC.

Anyways my mustang and vette trades are dead in the water (as is CSI). I'm still looking to trade ACDC and or TRS for newer sterns. TRS has LED's and a Shaker (lightly routed); ACDC has under cab lighting, LED's, shaker and powder coated armor/legs. ACDC is spotless and TRS is super clean.

#488 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is interesting is an email that I received yesterday. He was adamant that the two Corvettes at $2500 were outliers and therefore market value should still remain his $3800 asking price. Conversely he recalled an ACDC that sold for $3500 a year ago as the perceived value of ACDC. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too. If we are going to use pinside sales prices for my machine then we should use them for both. Needless to say a trade won't happen. I understand that people are probably going to over estimate the value of their table while underestimating the value of the other guys pin but is it too much to ask to at least be in the ballpark? I couldn't imagine anyone trading even up my TRS for their Tron to the point where I wouldn't even offer. I would offer my machine plus cash. He would counter with my machine plus more cash. Thank you for allowing me to vent. I was done until he emailed late yesterday "explaining" why his vette was worth every bit as much as ACDC.
Anyways my mustang and vette trades are dead in the water (as is CSI). I'm still looking to trade ACDC and or TRS for newer sterns. TRS has LED's and a Shaker (lightly routed); ACDC has under cab lighting, LED's, shaker and powder coated armor/legs. ACDC is spotless and TRS is super clean.

Keep your ACDC and sell me your Ironman instead!

#489 9 years ago
Quoted from edwinpblue:

What is interesting is an email that I received yesterday. He was adamant that ...

You are right to check here on pinside for a second opinion on pricing. Certain notorious (and, thankfully, former) pinside members are known for engaging in similar tactics in an attempt to prey on first time buyers. Thankfully, such sellers are in the minority and most buyers, including you, know better than to trust the seller's assessment of fair market value.

#491 9 years ago

Looking to move my Diner. Located near GR.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-diner-in-mi

#492 9 years ago

Anyone have a rocky and Bullwinkle? I think that's going to be the next one I'm after.

#493 9 years ago

One in Gr I may be able to look at and pick up tomorrow if needed. grandrapids.craigslist.org link

#494 9 years ago

Awesome. Thanks for the info, I just emailed them, but the ad said 2 months old. My brother lives in grand rapids and can send him to check it out. Thanks a lot for the offer though. I've been wanting this pin for a whole 3 days now, so its time to pull the trigger!

#495 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Anyone have a rocky and bullwinkle? I think that's going to be the next one I'm after.

If you're willing to drive all the way to Akron, I just met someone with a Rocky and Bullwinkle that he has owned for approximately 10 years and might be ready to let it go.

#496 9 years ago

Depending on price and condition I would drive that far. Pm me if he is willing. Thanks a lot

#497 9 years ago

And if he's looking for a trade I think I'm ready to trade a decent shape hook

#498 9 years ago

Every time I see a bunch of posts suddenly in this thread, I get excited. Unfortunately, nothing has really been for sale as of late. I sold my AC/DC Pro 2 weeks ago and figured I wouldn't have any trouble finding a new game over winter break. I should have known better- haha. You guys know how it is. Whenever you're not looking, everything under the sun goes up for sale and when you are looking, it's tumbleweed going through the Michigan pinball community.

If anyone has been giving consideration to selling a game, I'll come get it tomorrow.

Would love any of the following:

WH20, AC/DC Premium, Tron, Totan, Congo, NGG, FT, XMLE, CP, Who Dunnit, TRSLE, Goldeneye, TAVLE, TS, IM

To tell you the truth, I'm pretty flexible. I really want a title that I haven't had, but I've had enough by now where there are a few that I wouldn't mind having again.

But I'd really like to have something in place tomorrow or Saturday at worst. I "need" a game to unwind with after a tough day/week of work.

If anyone has one that they've been on the fence about and would like a hassle-free sale or know of someone, I'd really appreciate the heads up. Thanks a lot!

#499 9 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Depending on price and condition I would drive that far. Pm me if he is willing. Thanks a lot

Sorry to lead you on, but he has decided to keep his R&B. Good luck in your hunt.

#500 9 years ago

Not a problem, I've got a few leads on one. Thanks for letting me know

There are 9,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 190.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-is-for-sale-in-michigan-now-non-scammer-edition/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.